John Introduces Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even now I recover quite quickly and can come again after a rest and in those days I would often be ready again almost immediately, all depending on how stimulated I was. As I relaxed on the sofa, leaning back with my handcuffed wrists behind me, I could feel that my penis had only softened slightly but I was expecting John to release me shortly and thought that the session was now over, it didn't occur to me to think about whether or not John had other needs.

I could hear him moving around and sounds I couldn't identify again.

As if reading my mind John said that he hoped I wasn't expecting to be released, that he hadn't finished with me yet and that he hoped I hadn't been hoping to leave before he had come himself.

My cock immediately began to stiffen again as I accepted there were more experiences to come but I was worried about what I might be expected to do. I had indulged in mutual wanking when younger but that was about it, I had not fucked or been fucked by a guy and I had not had a penis in my mouth and wasn't sure I wanted to. I think at this stage I was expecting to have to wank John off but that was about it.

I was now back to being fully hard and I felt John squeeze my erection as he commented on how exciting I was obviously finding the situation. He told me to sit forward and asked me if I had ever sucked a man's cock. I shook my head not wanting to speak and he said' OK it is something you will have to learn, at least you know how it should feel and I will introduce you gently, I won't do anything that I think is making you uncomfortable. As your introduction you won't have to open your mouth but I am going to rub my cock against your face and lips and I want you to kiss it'.

He was stood in front of me and I sensed him removing the tracksuit bottoms, a hand was placed either side of my head pulling me forward slightly and I felt something warm tap against my cheek. I could smell soap and somehow smell the warmth. The hands let go of my face before one of them went to the back of my head and softly but firmly held me still. John was twisting in front of me and his prick was tapping against one cheek and then the other touching the tip of my nose as it passed. I could feel that he was leaving pre-cum on my face. John changed position and I felt something against my lips, it was warm and smooth and both soft and solid at the same time. I couldn't tell how long it was but it felt quite thick.

He was obviously now standing side on to me and was pushing his erection backwards and forwards along the length of my mouth. I could feel his pubic hair brush up against my left cheek as he pushed forward. John said that I was effectively kissing a man's cock for the first time and that if I now kissed the head properly he wouldn't push me further today. I felt him change position again and then there it was something warm wet and sticky pushing against my lips. I kept my teeth closed but softened my lips and kissed. It pushed against me several times and a small part of me wanted to open my mouth and let it in but it felt quite big and I didn't want cum in my mouth and still wasn't sure I could really do this so kept my mouth closed. The pushing stopped and John said that that would do for now. I could feel the stickiness on my lips and as a reflex I licked them. I knew he hadn't orgasmed it was just pre-cum but there was a quite a lot of it and I was pleasantly surprised that there was no nasty taste just a slight saltiness.

John asked me to stand and I realised that he too was naked as he put one arm round my shoulders and pressed himself against me whilst stroking my prick a couple of times. He said that he realised I was ready to come again but that he was entitled to come before I did this time. He said that he was going to use my reddened bottom but that I was not to worry he was not going to fuck me, yet! This was all part of my training.

With a hand on my bottom he guided me round behind the sofa and I was told to bend forward. I felt the cold leather of the back of the sofa against my thighs and started to bend forward but John stopped me and said that the back was too low to make contact and that I needed to bend my legs first. It felt very strange but I ended up with my hips and stomach flat against the thick back of the chesterfield squashing my penis against the leather. John moved a large cushion on the sofa which took the weight of my head and shoulders and my legs were splayed as I had moved them to try and keep my balance.

The upshot was that I was virtually unable to move at all, I wasn't tied down but my bottom marked my centre of balance now and I couldn't move without help. John told me that I was a lovely sight and that no matter how it felt I was not to worry he was not going to penetrate me. First of all however, he said that my bottom needed warming up again and that as I had coped with the spanking even better than he had hoped he was now going to introduce me to the delights my own belt which he had removed earlier.

I felt him slide the leather belt over my back and shoulders then down across my bottom. He said that as this was my first experience he would only give me 6 strokes and that he would then use my re-reddened bottom to reach his own climax, but once again not to worry, he wouldn't penetrate me.

The pain from the first stroke of the belt flashed through me. I gasped as the belt whipped across my upturned defenceless bottom but the searing heat and pain actually hit me milliseconds later by which time I was gasping from the next blow. I knew I only had to take 6 strokes and was determined not to ask him to stop, it became a matter of pride confused in amongst the heat and the pain, it was a complete assault on the senses.

I was aware that I had taken all 6 and was beginning to relax as John said 'and one for luck' and with that I received the hardest stroke of all. Before I could begin to assimilate the pain, through the burning and stinging I was acutely aware of something stiff and thick pushing between my arse cheeks and became seriously worried that John, despite his promises, was going to fuck me. I began to struggle as this felt very wrong but John had hold of my hips and I gradually became aware that he wasn't pushing any further in. He was massaging his cock between my buttocks along the length of my arse crack and I felt his hands grip me tighter and heard him groan as I felt his hot sticky cum explode over my lower back and bottom.

'Well done' he said

'That was good and I told you I wouldn't penetrate you this time, your arse looks wonderful very red with darker red welts and covered in my semen. You will have some marks for a few days but they will fade, stay there while I get something to clean you up'

I couldn't move anyway, I was hot and sticky, my bottom still felt like it was on fire and yet I still had a raging hard-on.

John came back and wiped my back and then I felt him kiss my stinging bottom. Then he said that it was time to sort me out again. He helped me to stand and grasping my erection he walked me back round in front of the sofa. He said it was time for me to lose the blindfold which he unfastened and removed. It was strange to be able to open my eyes and I wasn't sure if I wanted to but John told me that I should.

The room was more brightly lit than I was expecting with extra lights on but on the plus side John had put his clothes back on so I didn't have to feel embarrassed about looking at him naked, though having felt his cock pressed against me and having kissed it I was beginning to wonder what it looked like.

My belt was laid across the back of the sofa but it was what was at one end of the sofa that caught my eye. John moved the cushions of the sofa and sat down; he pulled me down so that I was at on his lap before pulling my shoulders and arranging me as he had earlier except for this time I was face up. It felt tremendously erotic. He was clothed and I was stark naked. I looked along my body as I lay face up across his lap on the sofa and the highest point was my penis, bobbing around level with John's stomach and chest.

'I see you noticed the camera' he said 'let me show you the photos'

The noises I had heard earlier were a Polaroid camera and with his left hand John began to pick up from the sofa the pictures he had taken, while with his right hand he started to slowly wank me. He told me that with the bandana/blindfold it was not possible to recognise me in the photos and that he hoped I would let him keep them but that it was up to me. I was desperate to come again and couldn't really concentrate on his words; I was thrusting my hips up trying to make John wank me faster.

He held a photo in front of my face. It showed me blindfolded and handcuffed stood in the middle of the room, the size of the bulge in my briefs very visible. The next ones showed me naked sat on the sofa and the final ones showed me bent across the sofa. I was shocked to see how red my bottom looked but the very last photo had been taken after John had used the belt. There I was splayed across the back of the sofa, several criss- crossing red welts across my bottom with spunk running down my buttocks and arse crack. I wouldn't have recognised myself.

John started to speed up his hand movements. He told me that he thought the 'photos were highly erotic, he hoped I agreed, that I couldn't be identified in any of them and that he had a friend to whom he would like to show the photos. He said that the friend was a little older than him and lived a couple of hours drive away and that he wouldn't make copies or let him keep any he just wanted to show him. He said I didn't have to say anything, silence would be compliance, but he hoped I would agree as it would 'make an old man very happy', he was sure his friend would want to masturbate over the pictures that he would like seeing me stripped whipped and spunked over. With that I came massively. My cum shot everywhere and there was a lot of it.

In the heat of the moment I had found the idea of one of Johns friends looking at those photos very exciting but as I came down from my sexual high I was back to feeling a little embarrassed and ashamed, not to mention how sore my bottom felt.

John lifted himself out from under me picked up the camera and the photos and put them in the drawer of the sideboard. Coming back he sat me up unfastened the handcuffs and passed me the cloth to help clean myself up. I asked if I could use the loo and he reminded me which door it was off the hallway.

I now just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. I didn't really want to talk to John. Somehow the quicker I left the easier it would be for me to pretend it hadn't happened. I didn't want to acknowledge exactly what had taken place or how much I had enjoyed it.

My bottom in the bathroom mirror looked a real mess. It wasn't bleeding but you could feel how raised the welts from the belt were and they were very dark red and bruised looking. I wondered how I was going to hide them and thought I would have to avoid any girlfriends seeing me undressed for a while.

John shouted through the door asking me if I wanted a coffee or a drink. I said not and that I thought I'd better be going. He said that was a pity but that he understood and he would wait with my clothes by the front door.

I was clearly going to have to face him again and left the bathroom with a towel round my waist, feeling a little silly to be naked.

John was stood by the front door; he was holding my belt with the rest of my clothes in a mound at his feet. He raised an eyebrow and told me to put the towel back in the bathroom that I had agreed to be naked and he wasn't aware that anything had changed. I put the towel back and walked down the hall towards him. He said that that was better, that he enjoyed seeing me naked but that I could get dressed now.

He watched me get dressed still holding my belt. When I was fully dressed he said that before giving me my belt I was to kiss it to thank it for the pleasure it had given us both. This was seriously embarrassing and I felt idiotic but I wanted my belt and did as he asked.

He said that he thought that I had probably enjoyed tonight almost as much as he had but that I probably needed time again to come to terms with what had happened. He said that I now understood the rules about coming to his house, that I still had much to learn and that it would be up to me again to let him know when I wanted to further my experience. He said we would doubtless be in regular contact about work and would continue to meet and talk as usual but that if I wanted to visit him at home again then I should tell him I needed to discuss a' disciplinary issue....'

I think he could tell I was feeling uneasy and so with that he opened the door said 'thank you very much James, have a safe drive home, until the next time.. .' and I mumbled goodnight and left.

It felt good to be out in the fresh air and somehow free. I felt I had had some new experiences, I had learned something new about both life in general and me in particular, but that perhaps that was enough and John and I would go back to how things used to be, a more normal existence, I would not be asking to discuss a' disciplinary issue'.

It was not until I was well on my drive home, still running through in my mind what had happened and how I had felt that I remembered the photographs and the fact that I hadn't said anything about them.

John still had them, he'd tidied them away quite quickly, and my silence gave him tacit approval to show them to his friend. Was that just part of the titillating scenario or did he really have a friend he meant to show them to? There was no way I could do anything about it now. I comforted myself with the thought that I was unrecognisable in any event but as much as I was appalled that someone else might see them I had to admit that there were also stirrings of excitement that a friend of John's, another mature man, might see them and get turned-on by them....

12