John is Timeless Ch. 01

Story Info
John is stuck in a time slot.
1.4k words
3.7
12.4k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was still in the bus one moment, when suddenly everything froze around him. He thought he was dreaming at first, but when he did not wake up from the dream he stood up from his seat. No one was moving.

He glanced over at the sexy girl he saw across the aisle. She was still absolutely sexy in a very revealing blouse, the cleavage almost going down to her navel. A lusty thought overcame him and he decided to make sure. His hand already resting at the edge of her blouse, he was surprised to find the touch warm, but obviously this was no doll.

He realised what he was about to morally do and withdrew his hand quickly. She did not blink. He took out his cell phone. The device seemed to be working and had reception. He decides to try and make a call to his girlfriend. He needed to know how wide.

She was away on a business trip in America. Since they made a living in South Africa, it would be VERY early in the States, but she never minded a call. This time, however, he got a message that international calls cannot be made at present.

It could be that the cell phone networks are affected as a result of power failure or maybe the signals are dependent on the time, but then sound would not be able to travel either. Maybe a landline...

He stepped off the bus and although there were stones hanging mid-air close to the door (that he could thankfully open), it brushed off his legs and stayed suspended as if gravity ceased to exist. John moved a stone into the air, simply to test the theory but also in absolute awe of this experience. The stone stayed put.

Once he was off the bus he started towards the closest building. Maybe making a phone call could break the spell. He reached the door which worked with sensors. Time to find if there are any physics left in the new world. He was relieved when the doors opened. At least he is visible and current does not appear to be affected.

Although it had been evening and everyone was on their way back home from work it was summer and fortunately the sun was not fully set. The use of lights therefore would not have been a concern.

John reaches the reception area and found that it is an enclosed table with a lock on either side. A customer was at the table and was obviously waiting to be fetched since the security guard behind the table was frozen on the phone. The table had a gap under which John would be able to crawl. This was after all only offices.

John wanted to go on his stomach to crawl underneath the table, but realised that he would be in a bit of a fix if time started when coming through to the guard and decided to lie on his back to see when that happens.

Since the lady was standing in the centre of the gap, it meant he had to crawl underneath her legs. As luck would have it she was quite a looker and was the flaunting type. He was pushing his head past her heals and could not help but glance along the calves of her legs up the pantyhose.

She must definitely be working out. What an amazing sight it was and knowing no one knows made his cock rock hard. Unfortunately, this is not exactly the time he is looking to take advantage. He has no clue when things will return to normal, but this does not stop him from running his hands along the sides of her legs to feel the warmth of her skin and seeing that she was wearing a black lacy see-through panty before moving underneath the table to the security guard.

The guard was anything but fit... in fact when John came to the other side he was faced with a rather daunting task. The chair was too narrow to get through and the guard's legs were in the way. Trying not to upset the balance he would need to push the chair back. The noise that the chair made sounded like roofs crashing down, since everything else was so quiet.

He managed to push the chair enough to squeeze past on one side. Standing up he had to force the phone from the guard's hand.

Resetting the dial, he starts dialling the number for his girlfriend's cell phone. This time it rings. Maybe it is isolated to his own environment, although that will be an even more worrying concept to wrap his head around. The rings ended and went to voice mail.

He leaves a message to call him back as soon as she gets the message, but sort of realises that she may be frozen in time on the other end.

Suddenly he becomes aware of a presence. It was in the lobby. He felt very afraid. It was alien like, but resembled an upside down octopus. It did not appear to have any eyes and he could not make out how it moved as he was trying to hide behind the guard.

Thankfully it appeared to work as the creature seemed to be fixated on the lady in front of the counter. It started raising the ladies skirt. One of the 5 octopus-like arms was holding a bubble like white substance.

It slid its 5th arm from behind the lady across her butt to the front of her pussy, were it started moving the bubbly substance into her pussy, pumping it into her like it is coming.

The excess white stuff, seeming quite a bit like semen, started dripping down her legs.

The alien stood back seemingly pleased and was waiting. The tummy of the lady was growing right in front of my eyes!! She got impregnated within minutes and at the rate she was growing would be popping soon.

I watched in shock as a small slimy tentacle emerged from her pussy and slithered down on the floor. The size of the new alien was basically the same as the villain introduced to me earlier. The barer of the alien simply stayed put I could see that she had been killed in the process.

I had no time to think though as the alien, when slipping down had noticed the guard behind the desk and was crawling under the table where I had been before. I was compromised and I knew it. I saw a key behind the guard on a table and grabbed it.

I was not going to wait around. Finding the lock of the counter top I unlocked and softly lifted the "gate" and slipped behind it. Fortunately the alien was still under the table when I exited, but the other alien was still marvelling at its offspring.

I stood behind the raised table top and tried to hide my body properly. The offspring had found the guards lap to start my next horrific event of the day. It has ripped the pants off the guard and found that he had a stiff one (not entirely surprising given the lady in front of him).

The new alien brought forth the fifth arm (which I could now confirm to be different to the other four arms.) It also contained a tunnel like entrance, almost like an elephant trunk. It fed the cock into this snout and started pumping. It was literally pumping the sperm out of the officer.

I could see life drain from the guard's face. After completing this, the fifth arm slipped of the limp cock and held within its tip the sperm of the guard. The alien started waving its other arms and the alien Cockpuss was pumping again.

It seemed to be coming into the sperm and it changed colour from a creamy white to e blue white substance similar to that of the first alien encountered. It appears they are harvesting seed from male humans to mix with their own in order to impregnate female humans to carry their species.

Still in shock I turned around to face another sibling. It seemed to be sniffing in my direction. They have no eyes, but seem to sense humans from body odour. I needed to get away. I kicked the cockpuss, which seemed to do the trick as it curled up and wailed for the attention of others. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

Running past the door it opened and I ran down the street. The door closed and did not open again. They could potentially be too small to trigger the device or simply targeted a non-moving target...

This was the start of my life shared with these monsters and I needed to find a place to collect my thoughts...