John is Timeless Ch. 03: Hospital

Story Info
John visits the hospital to save another victim.
1k words
3.79
8.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John has been on an earth frozen in time for years now. The goal seems to be to provide a fertile ground for alien procreation. Humans are still warm to the touch and do not die unless the male has been harvested or the female has given birth. John has tried burying the bodies, but has started burning them due to the sheer volume. He could not get himself to burn down the whole lot in the hope that someday, time itself will come visiting.

John witnessed the impregnation of a woman in the lobby of a business block by the upside down octopus aliens. This was the first of countless births that transpired. He has learnt the following rules in his previous years. Sperm summons the aliens, either in body through smell or instantly when exposed. Female bodies without human sperm are considered a chamber for use to have new aliens formed.

John has decided to visit the hospital today. As he walks over to the hospital he keeps a wary eye out for the aliens. Since there coming the production of semen has been daily and in loads.

He's keenly aware of how distracting a live specimen may be in the presence of these aliens.

When John gets to the hospital, he is relieved to see fewer disturbances than expected. This could be due to the associated virus that comes with a hospital, but go in search of some patients that may become potential victims.

He's determined that the aliens seems to target females in their late 20's for some reason and sometimes younger. It appears there are connotations to their age even though they do not mind the age of the male, but have to content with males that has produced sperm at the time they decided to time freeze earth.

Walking past quite a number of elderly people, either sitting upright in the midst of conversation, or on the way to the bathrooms or asleep, he gets to a door leading to an outside court.

Here he meets up with the next body to be saved. A woman decided to have a smoke break. She was obviously visiting as she was dressed in proper clothes.

John walked up to her and looked into her eyes. She must have been deep in thought at the time. Her eyes were the blue of a Greek sea. Such beautiful eyes...

The Cigarette butt has burned to her finger, but fortunately blue out in time before any tissue got damaged.

John looked down on the loose fitting blouse of her red dress. Those breasts are simply the best sight he's had in a while. John considers the satisfaction of sliding his cock between those tits. He already knew he would need the lubrication today as he can't think of any reason a person would want to have sex in a hospital unless they were colleagues.

John moves the lady backwards towards a chair. She slowly follows in the gravitation- and timeless space. He lets her lie at an angle across the bench.

Today he would need to move her around like a puppet. He has had to do this in the past.

He presses on her stomach pulling her thighs forward to get het in a bent positing and bends the knees to get her into a seated position.

Pushing back her shoulders, he exposes the cleavage. John pulls the blouse to the sides so it splits open like a pea.

The precious peas spill out, and what a glorious sight. John has removed the lubricant and started smearing the breasts with it. "Time to get my cock out" he thought to himself, as he removed the cock.

He pushes the breasts together as he works up the momentum. His cock sliding out of the cleavage every now and then encourages his hard-on. He presses his thumb into her hot mouth. He is so grateful that everything does not cool down like puppets; otherwise the whole sensation may have put him off the task at hand.

He knows he can't do this for too long. To save the lady his semen needs to find its way into her pussy before the aliens could find her. He therefore pushes the whole bench to tilt against the wall behind her.

This raises her body and somehow gets the bum shifted to the top of the chair. John simply has to slide the dress upward.

She was wearing some very nice undergarments and his cock gave a lurch at the sight. John, however needed to make this quick.

He slid her panty to one side. Putting some lubricant on the tip of his cock, he takes the slick fingers and penetrates her pussy.

He smears all over the pussy walls before slowly descending into the chasms of sacredness. As he is sliding into her he tilts the chair towards him and back against the wall aiding his fucking process.

He is really enjoying this. It's been years since he felt guilt at it, but this is the only joy except for eating the aliens could not take from him.

He kept thrusting until he sensed that the lubricants will no longer aid and then buried himself into her. He waited until the last jerk of his cock to ensure that no semen will escape.

He kept her tilted like that out of fear that if he tilted her back semen may start coming out of her pussy and then proceeded back to have a dinner at the closest mall.

He simply walked in, popped food in the microwave and sat next to a lady having his quiet dinner.

He had managed to save another live, but as he sat eating could see that there are several aliens around, some are currently milking men for sperm and others taking the white blue contents of their own sperm mixed with the human male's and injecting them into beautiful women around him.

He is no longer afraid as he realised by now that he is of no use to them after cleaning out his life bearing semen.