John Meets Sandra Ch. 07

Story Info
John and Sandra travel to Jamaica on their honeymoon.
4.1k words
4.4
90k
21

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,569 Followers

If you have the time you can e-mail me and tell me what you thought.

******************************

A few days after our wedding, we were sitting on a plane heading for our honeymoon. We were on our way to a warm place, to which Sandra has wanted to go for a couple of years now, Jamaica.

We both knew the main reason for Sandras wish to go there, all those black men.

At this time I had accepted Sandras need for black lovers. And to tell you the truth, I had actually begun to like watching those black males have their way with my new wife.

"Oh honey, this is going to be a great honey moon, don't you think." Sandra said smiling.

"I think so." I told her as I smiled back at her.

Sandra was in a great mood and she looked gorgeous there she sat in the next seat from me on the plane.

When the plane landed in Jamaica, the temperature was about 89 degrees outside. In other words, it was a very hot day.

After we had picked up our luggage we went out and tried to get a cab. Soon there came over a guy to us.

"You looking for a cab?" The black guy asked.

"Yes we do." Sandra said.

"Then I'm your man, Law's the name." The guy told us.

"I'm Sandra and this is my husband John." Sandra told him.

Law was a huge black man with dreadlocks. He had to be about 6 foot 4. He had an open shirt on which showed off his checkered stomach and his muscles.

"Let me take those for you sweet lady." The man said as he picked up Sandras luggage.

"Thanks." Sandra told him.

"Well follow me." He told us.

We went over to his car and packed our suitcases into the back of his car. Because it was a small car I had to sit in the back seat along with some of our cases, whilst Sandra rode in the front with Law.

We told him the address to our bungalow and then he started to drive us there.

"Is this your first time in Jamaica." Law asked Sandra.

"Yes, I've wanted to come here for a long time." Sandra told him.

"Yeah it's a great island this." Law said.

I could see that Sandra was checking him out. Sandra was wearing a sexy blouse along with a short skirt, so Law had his eyes on Sandra as well.

"That's a cool tattoo you've got there." Sandra said smiling as she touched the tattoo on Law's arm.

"Yeah, I think so. Do you have any?" Law then asked Sandra.

"No, but I've been thinking about getting one down here on my ankle." Sandra reached down and touched her ankle.

I could see that Law was looking at Sandras legs.

"That would look great on those beautiful legs of yours." Law then said as he smiled at Sandra.

"Thanks." Sandra said giggling a bit.

Sandra then slowly reached over and took a hold of Law's hand and placed it on her left thigh.

I was a bit stunned at what she had done.

"Are they as smooth as they are beautiful?" Sandra then asked Law.

"Oh yes." Law said.

Law then nodded to Sandra about the fact that I was sitting right there.

"Oh my husband doesn't mind, do you honey?" Sandra asked me.

"No." I said and nodded my head no.

Law then got a big grin on his face.

Then five minutes later we drove up to our bungalow. As we got out of the car I started to unload our luggage from the back of the car.

"How much do we owe you?" I asked Law.

"Ten dollars will be just fine." Law said.

"Give him a twenty, he's been so nice to us." Sandra told me.

"Ok, here you go." I gave him a twenty after I had finished getting all of the suitcases out of the car.

"How long are you going to be at this place?" Law then asked.

"A week." Sandra said.

"Well thanks for the ride." Sandra then said as she gave him small kiss on the mouth.

We then watched as Law drove away.

"Wow, what a man." Sandra said.

Then we carried our luggage into the bungalow.

"What a gorgeous house, and what a view." Sandra said as we got inside and looked around.

The bungalow was a small house that lies just next to the beach. It was a long white sand beach that stretched on for miles.

The first day on the island we walked around the bungalow and a bit on the beach.

Later that night as we were going to bed.

"Honey, did you bring the video camera." Sandra asked me.

"Sure, it's right over there." I told her.

"Good, I thought that you might film me later if I find any nice guys that I bring here." Sandra told me.

"I guess." I said a bit reluctantly.

"Great, I've been fantasizing about being filmed with some black guys ever since that time at my hen party." Sandra told me.

"You remember that film, don't you John." Sandra said with a smile on her face.

"I do." I told her.

Of course I did, I had been watching that movie dozens of times.

A few moments later we went to sleep.

The next day we got up a little before noon.

Sandra had bought some new bikinis that she was trying out.

"I think I'm going to wear this one. What do you think?" Sandra asked me.

Wow, was the first thing that came to mind when I saw what she was wearing.

It was this light green and very skimpy little bikini. The top didn't cover much more than her nipples and the bottom was a string that didn't cover much of her butt, and just a little bit more than her pussy.

"You look very sexy." I told her.

I had learned a long time ago that Sandra loved to show off her body to black men, and this day the beach was full of them.

As we walked down to the beach, Sandra walked very proudly whilst she had a lot of eyes on her from the guys on the beach.

Her big breasts bounced a little as she walked.

"This is a good place I think." Sandra said.

"Ok." I said as I laid down our blanket in the sand.

Sandra then laid down on the blanket.

"I'll go and test the water." I told her.

"Ok." She said as I then ran into the ocean.

The water was very warm.

As I had swum around for a bit, I looked back at Sandra on the beach.

I saw a few guys just standing a bit away from her checking her out.

Then there was a black guy that walked over to her and sat down and started to talk with her.

As I watched them, the guy reached down and picked up something. Sandra then turned around and laid on her stomach.

It was suntan oil that the guy had reached down and picked up. And now he started to rub the oil over her back and on her legs.

From where I was in the water, I could even tell that he rubbed some on her butt.

As he had done this for a few minutes Sandra turned around, and they talked for a few minutes more.

Then both Sandra and the black man stood up, and he then took the blanket from the ground and they started to walk away.

Knowing Sandra I kind of knew what they had in mind, so I swam back in and followed them.

They walked for a few minutes before they turned and walked into a small secluded area away from the other people on the beach.

I snuck up on a small sand dune about 5 - 10 yards away from them. From where I laid I could see everything that was going on.

As the black guy placed the blanket on the sand Sandra then laid down on it.

The guy then got down on her knees next to her and took the bottle of suntan oil and got some of it on his hands.

He then proceeded to lay his hand on her stomach and began to rub in the oil. I could see Sandra smiling up at the guy and say something.

Sandra then got her hand up to her neck and she undid her bikini top and removed it, exposing her full naked breasts.

The guy then moved his hands up to her breasts and started to rub and squeeze them. I could tell that Sandra was enjoying herself.

He then slowly reached down and placed his lips around her nipple and sucked on it. After a moment he went up to her lips and they started to kiss. They kissed and most likely sucked on each others tongues for quite a while.

Then the guy said something and Sandra got up and the guy laid down on his back. He was only wearing a pair of shorts.

Sandra then took the suntan oil and started to rub it in on his muscle chest.

She then reached down and gave him another kiss. Then she moved her hands down to his shorts. Even from where I was I could see something swelling inside of his shorts.

Sandra looked up at the guy once more and then she pulled his shorts off of him.

I could see that Sandra got a nasty smile on her face.

And there was his huge black cock that looked to be at least 10 inches as it fell back onto his stomach.

Sandra then reached down and took a hold of it. She started to stroke it a little as she looked up at him and smiled.

Then she lowered her face down and got his big cockhead into her mouth. She soon started to suck on his fat cock.

The black guy had his hands behind his head, he looked to be really enjoying himself, and I bet he was.

Sandra was really slurping on it by now, bobbing her head up and down, trying to get more and more of it inside her mouth.

But then a few minutes later Sandra stood up and grabbed her bikini bottom and pulled them down and stepped out of them.

She stood like that for a short while showing off her naked body to the black guy that lay in front of her.

Then she lowered herself down onto his huge black cock. And soon I saw it disappear into her pussy.

I could even hear her starting to make heavy moans as she moved her hips up and down.

The guy had reached up and was grabbing her breasts as Sandra was pumping him.

My own dick was so hard inside my pants by this time it was ready to burst. As I continued to watch the two of them I saw them switching positions. Sandra laid down on her back and spread her legs as the black guy got in between her legs, and inserted his long fat snake into her pussy.

He then started to really pound her, shoving his cock in and out of her hard. I could hear Sandra scream out in pleasure.

I couldn't take it any longer.

"Ah."

I started to cum inside of my shorts as I watched them. I then saw Sandra say something to the guy.

And soon after that he pulled his big cock out of her pussy and moved up to her face.

He started to pull his shaft faster and faster. Then... a second later he started to cum.

Sandra had her mouth open as he spurted his sperm onto her face and into her mouth. The guy really had a big load as well.

Stream after stream covered her face. As he started to slow down Sandra reached up and took his cock into her mouth and sucked the last drops out of him.

After that they laid there for a few minutes, then the guy got his shorts back on and walked away.

As she laid there in the sun with her face covered in cum I walked up to her. Then as I came up to her.

"Did you like the show?" Sandra asked me.

Had she known that I was looking?

"Well did you honey?" She asked.

"Yes." I told her.

"I knew you were watching." She told me.

"I see you had a good time as well." She said looking at the stain at the front of my shorts.

Sandra then stood up and gave me a long kiss. I could taste the cum on her breath.

That day soon came to an end.

The next day on the beach Sandra had met a few guys that had told her about a beach party later that evening.

So later that evening we were getting ready to head over to that party.

Sandra had put on a dark blue bikini and she also wore an open blouse over it.

"Are you ready honey?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Do I look ok?" She asked me.

"You look as gorgeous as ever." I told her.

"Thanks, well let's go." She told me.

The party was at a beach bar, and it was only a mile from our bungalow.

When we got to the party, there were already a lot of people there.

Sandra and I went over to the bar and got ourselves a drink.

Later Sandra had gone over to where everyone were dancing. I'm not much of a dancer so I sat down on the beach and watched as people danced.

It didn't take long before there were a couple of guys hanging around Sandra.

Then a few moments later Sandra walked over to me along with a familiar face.

"You didn't mind me dancing with your wife, did you?" Law asked.

Law was the taxi driver from before.

"No I don't mind." I told him.

Law had his arm around Sandras hip.

"I was just telling your wife about the wet T-shirt contest that they are having here in a half an hour." Law told me.

"And he wanted me to join." Sandra told me smiling.

"Do you think I should join in?" Sandra asked me.

"Well..." I tried to say.

"I think I'm going to do it." Sandra then told us.

"Good girl." Law said with a smart smile on his face.

We all then walked over to the area where they were holding the contest. As Sandra signed up she told us that there were five other women who had signed up.

"Not to worry babe, you're a sure thing, don't you think so John." Law said.

"Yeah, you're the most gorgeous one here." I told her.

"Thanks." Sandra said smiling.

The stage of the contest comprised of a ring of people and the contestants where dancing in the middle.

Each of the women got a number in which order to get into the stage. Sandra was the last one in.

Law was standing in the front line of the ring as the women started to come in.

I watched as each woman started to dance whilst a man drenched their white T-shirts with water from a bucket.

The crowd where cheering them on.

And soon it was Sandras turn. There had only been one white woman before Sandra.

Then Sandra came in with her white T-shirt with no bra underneath. She soon started to dance around slowly as the man poured water onto her.

Soon you could see her breasts quite clearly trough the drenched T-shirt. Sandra were squeezing her breasts as she moved around and showed everyone her ample breasts inside of the T-shirt.

Then as she came over to where Law was standing she started to flash her breasts. She got lots and lots of cheers from doing this. So soon she just pulled the wet T-shirt over her head and revealed her naked boobs.

Then the contest was over and the judges would determine who had won. They determined this by hearing the crowd as they yelled when the judges introduced each of the ladies.

And not surprisingly Sandra got the highest cheers so the judges named her the winner.

Sandra had still not put her bikini back on and when she heard that she had won she just jumped into Law's arms, pressing her naked breasts into his chest.

I must admit that I was jealous that it wasn't my arms she jumped into.

Later as the party continued Law introduced Sandra and I to two of his friends. Teqeel and Shawn.

They were just as big and black as Law, but they both had cleaned shaved heads.

"You know Sandra, I think we should have a private party back at your house, just the four of us." Law said meaning him, Sandra, Teqeel and Shawn.

"You think so do you." Sandra said with a nasty smile on her face.

"Well... I think I would like that very much." Sandra told them.

"Great." The guys said.

"But..." I then tried to say something.

"Oh yes." Sandra said.

"Guys, do you mind if my husband comes along." Sandra asked them.

"Well just as long as he doesn't get in the way." Law said.

"He won't, he just gets to watch." Sandra told them.

"Ok." Law said.

Then we were off to our bungalow.

Law and Shawn were walking with Sandra in the middle in front of Teqeel and me.

"That is one fine ass your wife got there." Teqeel told me.

"Yes." I said looking down.

"So you like watching black men fuck your wife." He then asked me.

"Well..." I tried to say something.

"Of course you do, all white pencil dicks do." Teqeel then said.

I felt humiliated, but at the same time I was getting a hard on thinking about these guys with Sandra.

When we got to the bungalow Sandra told me to get the guys a few beers, as the four of them went into the bedroom.

I then opened the fridge and got out three cold ones and then I followed them into the bedroom.

When I got there the guys were all over Sandra. They had already gotten her clothes off, she was only wearing a bikini.

"Here are your beers." I told them.

"Put them over there white boy, can't you see we're busy." Law told me.

So I placed the beers on a shelf nearby.

"Guys could you wait a moment, I just want to have a word with my husband." Sandra said.

"Well make quick." Law told her.

"Come with me honey." She told me.

I followed her into the next room.

"You know honey, this would be an excellent moment to get out that video camera." Sandra told me.

"You really want to do that?" I asked her.

"I would love it." Sandra told me.

"You would do this for me, wouldn't you John." She said as she gave me a little kiss.

"Ok." I told her as I went over and got the video camera.

"You can start filming as I enter the room." She told me.

"Ok." I said.

I got up the camera and started filming as she walked into the bedroom. By this time the guys had all gotten their clothes off, and was standing there all naked with their long black cocks hanging between their legs.

"Wow." Sandra said as she lit up when she saw the guys.

I then went into the bedroom still filming.

"Oh guys, would you mind if he filmed us. I would really love to be able to watch this when I get home." Sandra told them.

"Well ok, but only if we get a copy." Law said.

I didn't much like that idea, but Sandra apparently did.

"Sure." She told them.

Sandra then slowly walked over to the guys swaying her ass when she walked. As the guys all stood in front of her, she then got down on her knees.

She then took Teqeels and Shawns cocks in each of her hands whilst she started to suck on Laws cock.

"Oh yeah baby." Law grunted.

Then as Teqeel and Shawn got closer to her, Sandra started to switch between them. She was completely slobbering over their huge cocks.

"I just love sucking your fat black cocks." Sandra told them.

Then as she was sucking on Shawns member, Law got up behind her.

"Now I need some of this white pussy." He said.

Sandra got her ass up in the air and Law got his long cock up to her pussy.

I filmed as he ran his cockhead over her pussy lips.

"Oh god, please shove that thick cock of yours in." Sandra moaned.

"You don't have to ask me twice." Law said as he then shoved over half of his length right into her.

"Oh yessss." Sandra moaned out.

Law then started to pound her pussy whilst Sandra sucked on Shawns and Teqeel cocks. About five minutes later Teqeel laid down on the bed and held his cock straight up.

"Now get up on this." Teqeel told Sandra.

Law then pulled out his shaft from her pussy as Sandra then got up on the bed, and then lowered herself down onto Teqeels cock.

As she started to hump his cock, Shawn and Law got up on the bed on each side of Sandra holding their cocks in front of her face.

Whilst pounding Teqeel she started to suck on Law and Shawns shafts.

"Oh yeahhh." Sandra then screamed out as she most likely had an orgasm.

"I just have to have a go at her tight ass." Shawn then said.

"Oh yesss, give it to me." Sandra moaned out.

Shawn got behind of her and placed his cockhead up against her butt hole. Sandra was still fucking Teqeel when Shawn started to push his fat cock into her tight ass.

I filmed as he pushed his way into her ass and soon he had a little more than his cockhead inside of her ass.

"Oh godd, oh goddd." Sandra screamed out as Shawn pushed more and more into her ass.

Soon he had pushed almost his entire length into her ass and then he pulled out and then shoved it back in again. He now started moving his cock in and out of her. And soon he was pounding her with a real rhythm.

"Oh my ggooooddddd." Sandra then screamed out as she came again.

Over the next twenty minutes the guys switched positions so they all got to stretch her ass.

Law was now fucking her pussy from underneath.

"I'm gonna cum." Law grunted.

"Oh yes, cum inside of me. Fill me up with your black seed." Sandra moaned.

eeric
eeric
1,569 Followers
12