John Meets Sandra Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,585 Followers

"Ahhh." Law grunted as he started to cum.

Teqeel who was pounding her ass couldn't hold it any longer as well.

"I'm cummming." Teqeel grunted out.

"Oh yes baby, come inside my ass." Sandra moaned out.

Law and Teqeel was now cumming inside of both her ass and her pussy at the same time.

Then as they eased down Sandra got up and laid down on the bed. Their sperm ran out of both her pussy and her ass.

"Now open your mouth." Shawn yelled out.

Shawn held his cock up to her open mouth as he started shooting his semen straight into her mouth.

Sandra was swallowing all she could, but some of it leaked out from her mouth.

"Oh that was some delicious sperm." Sandra told Shawn as she sucked the last drops from his cock.

Sandra then faced me and the camera.

"Look honey, these black studs really filled me up with their potent sperm." Sandra told me and the camera showing me her pussy.

"Yeah, your wife is one hell of a hot slut." Law told me and the camera.

Then as our honeymoon came to an end, Law drove us to the airport and Sandra promised that we would send them a copy of the tape.

Of course I didn't like the idea of these black guys having a tape of my beautiful wife to show to anyone they wanted to.

But we sent them a tape anyway.

And let me tell you, it turned out great. I can't stop watching it.

END OF PART 7

eeric
eeric
1,585 Followers
12