John Meets Sandra Ch. 2

Story Info
John learns to accept Sandra's love of Black men.
3k words
4.34
83.1k
22

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers

If you have the time you can e-mail me and tell me what you thought.

* * * * *

Sandra and I had now been together for about six months, and I had begun to accept the fact that we were a couple in every way except sexually.

But on rare occasions she would let me sleep with her, but she had told me that she could hardly feel my 5 inch dick inside of her.

But for one of these rare occasions to happen I actually had to go out and find a black man to fuck her first. But she would never give me a blowjob though, because that kind of pleasure was reserved for her black studs.

I had also moved in with her, but her black master Jamaar still lived with us. And Sandra would spend almost every night in his bed instead of mine.

But I was in love with her so I accepted the lifestyle. Sandra had actually told me that she loved me too, and we did almost everything together as most couples do. We go out to restaurants and eat, go to movies, take walks in the park, all those kinds of things that people that are together does. Except for the sex of course.

Although when I would get horny she would allow me to watch her with a black guy and then go and jerk off in the toilet.

One day a couple of Jamaars black friends were coming over.

I sat watching TV when Sandra came over to me.

"John honey, can you get out some beers and some snacks from the fridge for Jamaars friends." Sandra asked me as she gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Couldn't you get that, I was watching this football match." I told her.

"Well, Jamaar wants a quickie before his friends arrive." She told me.

"And you know I can't say no to him." Sandra said.

"Yes I know, ok I'll get the stuff out of the fridge." I told her.

"And Jamaar wanted to use your bed as well, you don't mind do you." She said.

I knew that Sandra liked to humiliate me a little with does kind of things.

"No, I don't mind." I told her reluctantly.

"Thanks honey." She said as she gave me another kiss on the cheek.

I knew that Sandra couldn't turn down a black cock, but I always hoped that she would stop being so open with it.

As I was getting out the beers the door bell rang. I went and opened the door, it was Jamaars friends.

There were two of them, Sean and Ty.

"Hello whiteboy." Sean said.

"Hi." I said.

"You must be Sandras wimp boyfriend Jamaar has told us about." Ty said grinning.

I didn't respond, I just looked down at the floor.

"I've taken out some beers for you." I told them.

They walked into the living room and grabbed a beer.

"Well where's Jamaar and Sandra." Sean asked me.

"They...they are in the bedroom." I told them feeling humiliated.

"Jamaar is probably fucking the shit out of her in there." Ty said with a grin on his face.

They both laughed at me.

"What a complete sissy, allowing his girlfriend to fuck another man in the next room." Sean said.

About ten minutes later Sandra and Jamaar came out from my bedroom. Jamaar was fully dressed, but Sandra was only wearing a robe.

"My niggers." Jamaar said as the three of them shook hands.

"Hi guys." Sandra said smiling.

"Why don't you give them a real greeting." Jamaar told Sandra.

Sandra looked over at me and then she went over to Sean and Ty. First she walked over to Sean and gave him a real long tongue kiss, as he grabbed and squeezed her ass.

As Sandra let go of Sean she went over and did the same thing to Ty.

"Now that is a girl who knows how to greet a man." Sean said.

I couldn't do anything else except to watch.

A few minutes later Jamaar and Ty went over to the kitchen and talked. I sat down on a chair next to the TV. Sandra sat down next to Sean.

"Well Sandra, what to you have inside of that robe." Sean said.

"Nothing, except for these." Sandra said as she opened up her robe and exposed her large breasts.

"Those are some nice big tits." Sean said as he reached over and grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them.

"Well wimpy, your girlfriend sure has some soft tits." Sean told me with a grin on his face.

"Do you have something for me." Sandra asked Sean with a smile on her face.

"I think so." He told her as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his underwear down.

"Nothing small down here." She said looking down at his fat cock and then over at me.

I watched as Sandra grabbed Seans 11 inch black cock and started sucking on it.

"Mmm." Sandra moaned as she slurped on his cock.

"Yeah, your girlfriend really has a sweet mouth." Sean told me.

I was feeling humiliated but I had still gotten hard between my legs.

"I love sucking your fat black cock." Sandra said looking up at Sean.

"I want you to cum right inside my mouth." She told him.

"Only if you do a good job." He told her.

Sandra then went back and really started to suck his cock hard. Bobbing her head up and down. Really slobbering over it.

And then after having sucked him for more then 10 minutes Sean came.

"Ahh yeah." Sean grunted as he shot his load deep inside of Sandras mouth.

"Swallow it." He told her.

She had her lips around his cock as he spurted his load down her throat. Sean then started to soften in her mouth.

"Your thick sperm tastes great." Sandra said with a smile on her face.

"Have you guys started without us." Ty said as he and Jamaar came back into the room.

"Yeah, she has already managed to suck me dry." Sean told them.

"Yeah, she really does have an incredible mouth." Jamaar said.

"She sure does." Sean said.

"Why don't you take her Ty." Jamaar said.

"Don't mind if I do." He said.

As Ty pulled down his pants and underwear and then sat down on the couch, Sandra removed her robe revealing her naked trim body.

"You want to get on top of me, in front of your boyfriend." Ty asked Sandra.

"Oh yes, I would love to." Sandra told him.

As Sandra then got up on the couch and on top of Ty, she was facing me as she sunk down onto his long fat black cock.

I watched as his cock disappeared into her pussy.

"I think your boyfriend really likes watching you fuck us." Ty said to Sandra.

"I know he does, don't you John." Sandra asked me.

I didn't know what do say, so I nodded my head yes.

"Why don't you show us your pathetic body." Jamaar told me.

"I don't..." I said.

"Yesss, take off oh your clothes John." Sandra told me moaning as she was slamming her ass up and down on Ty's big cock.

"But..." I tried to say something.

"Just oh do it." She told me while pumping him.

I then reluctantly stood up and started to remove my clothes. Soon I had gotten down to my underwear which I then pulled down.

The guys then laughed at me.

"What a pathetic little dick." Sean said.

I felt even more humiliated as I stood in front of them naked with a hard on watching my girlfriend getting fucked.

"That's a real sissy boyfriend you have there." Ty told Sandra as he fucked her.

"I oh I know." She moaned.

"Can you even feel that little wimp." Ty asked Sandra.

"No, not really." She told him.

I stood there looking down at the floor. Oh no, I felt my dick started to itch, I was cumming.

"Look at that, his 1 inch dick is cumming." Sean said.

I came in front of me on the floor. I felt even more humiliated.

A few moments later Ty grabbed Sandra and pulled her off of him. And then he quickly got his cock up to her face.

"I'm gonna cum on your face." He told Sandra.

"Oh yes, cover my face." She told him.

I watched as Ty started to spurt his cum onto Sandras face. Wad after wad of sperm hit her face and ran down her chin.

"Ahh yeah, this is a real good slut girlfriend you have here." Ty told me after he had unloaded his balls on Sandras face.

"I just love to have your sperm on my face." She told him.

"Yeah doesn't it look great on her." Ty asked me.

I didn't respond.

"You better answer before I decide to kick your ass whiteboy." Ty told me.

I had to say something.

"Yes, she looks good with your cum on her face." I told him.

The guys all grinned and Sandra got a smile on her face.

"Well I have one black cock left." Sandra said.

Jamaar then stepped forward and pulled his cock out. Sandra quickly started to suck on it.

She sucked him for a while then he started to grunt.

"Yeah take it." Jamaar grunted as he came while Sandra had his cock in her mouth.

And soon Jamaar stopped cumming in her mouth. Sandra then stood up and walked over to me.

"Gettt downnn annd oppen yourr moutth." She gurgled to me.

Sandra hadn't swallowed Jamaars cum, she had kept it inside of her mouth. And she wanted me to get down in front of her and to open my mouth.

"But..." I tried to say something.

Sandra then just looked me in the eyes and I knew I didn't have a choice. So I got down on my knees and opened my mouth as the guys watched.

Sandra got down to my mouth and then she opened her lips and Jamaars sperm started to pour down into my open mouth.

I couldn't believe I was taking another mans cum inside my mouth and then swallowing it.

I felt the taste of his slimy and salty cum as it ran down my throat. When Sandra had gotten all of his cum from her mouth to mine she gave me a big kiss.

"That was nice, wasn't it wimp." She asked.

I knew what she wanted to hear.

"Yes." I told her.

The guys started to laugh at me.

I had never been so humiliated in my entire life. But to my shocked surprise my dick had started to get hard again.

A half an hour later Jamaar had left with Ty and Sean for a night out on the town.

"Oh john, you're the best boyfriend ever." Sandra told me as she gave me a kiss on the mouth.

"I love you Sandra." I told her.

"I know." She said.

"I love you too." She told me.

Even with all that had happened tonight I still felt like a real lucky guy to have a girl like Sandra.

Then a week later Sandra and I was going out on the town at night to check out some clubs.

I was already dressed but Sandra wasn't ready yet, so I sat down on the couch and watched some TV.

About ten minutes later Sandra came out from our bedroom.

"What do you think." She asked me.

She was wearing a very short top that ended just below her breasts, and she wasn't wearing a bra underneath and on the front of the top it read "Black Owned".

She was also wearing a short skirt that clung to her ass.

"It's uhm nice." I told her although I thought it was rather slutty.

"So its not too slutty." She asked as she pulled up her top a bit, exposing her big breasts.

"Well maybe a little." I told her.

"Good." She said as she pulled down her top again.

"You think I'm going to find a big black guy to fuck me tonight wearing this." She asked me.

"Probably." I told her hoping that she wouldn't, but in that outfit it wouldn't take her long.

A few minutes later we left. I drove us to the club area, and in doing so I wasn't allowed to drink.

We parked outside a club at a parking lot and then got out and walked over to the club.

As we were walking over to the club Sandra got a lot of whistles from guys. This particular club was a place where there almost always were just black guys.

As we walked up to the front door of the club, there was a line of people trying to get in. There was also a couple of black bouncers who decided who would be let in.

"Blondie, go right in." The bouncer told Sandra as he checked out her body.

Sandra smiled.

"Yo whitey, get in line." They told me.

"But..."

"Get in line." They told me again.

Sandra turned around.

"I'll wait for you inside, honey." She told me as she walked into the club.

I was embarrassed that they wouldn't let me in at the same time as Sandra. There were about 15 people in front of me in the line.

About 30 minutes later I was finally let inside.

I had to look around for a bit before I could find Sandra. She was on the dance floor surrounded by four black guys. I walked up on the dance floor and over to Sandra.

As I came up to her she was dancing with a black guy, and she had her ass pressed up against his crotch as he had his hands on her hips from behind.

"Sandra I'm here now." I told her.

She looked up and saw me and so did the black guy.

"Hi honey." She said.

"Is this your boyfriend or something." The guy said.

"Yes, but he's ok." She told him.

"Why don't you go and sit down at a table in front of the dance floor." Sandra told me.

"Ok." I said reluctantly looking at the black guy that got a smug grin on his face.

As I walked away I saw the guy place his big hands on Sandras stomach and was moving them up towards her breasts.

I then found a table right in front of the dance floor, where I now saw Sandra and the black guy facing each other and they were slow dancing. The guy had planted his big black hands on her ass. I saw Sandra looking at me and then back at the guy and then they slowly started kissing each other.

I was getting more and more jealous.

They were kissing each other deep for quite some time before they separated and then started walking towards me.

"Honey, we need the car for a while." Sandra told me.

The black guy had a huge grin on his face. I reluctantly gave her the car keys.

"You can watch if you want." Sandra told me.

As they walked away, I stood up and followed behind them. I watched as they walked up to the car.

As they got up to the car they stopped for a bit. They started kissing again and the guy pulled Sandra top over her breasts. He stood behind her as he started grabbing and squeezing her tits.

A few minutes later Sandra opened the car door to the back seat and then she pulled up her skirt, exposing her naked pussy and then she got inside.

The black guy then unzipped his pants and pulled them and his underwear down, and then he followed Sandra into the car.

I stood at a distance for a little while, then I walked up to the car. I could hear Sandra moaning from within the car.

As I looked into the car through the back seat window I saw the black guy lying on top of her slamming his cock into her.

After a while Sandra noticed me outside the car and gave me a big smile. The black guy had now been pounding her pussy for more than 20 minutes.

But then a minute later I could hear the black guy give out a loud grunt as he gave Sandra a few more thrusts with his cock.

I couldn't believe it, the guy had cum inside of her. I could see them lying in there kissing for a bit longer then the black guy opened the door and stepped out.

"Your girlfriend is one hell of a fuck." He told me as he pulled up his pants.

"John get in here, I have a treat for you." Sandra said.

I looked inside and Sandra was lying in the back seat with her legs spread apart.

"I want you to suck my pussy." She told me.

I looked down at her pussy and saw the black guys cum slowly running out of her.

"But honey." I said.

"You don't want me to get pregnant, do you." She asked.

"Of course not." I told her.

"Well then, get in here and suck his sperm out of me." Sandra told me.

I nodded as I got into the car and lowered my face down to her pussy. I could smell his sperm mixed with her love juices as I got out my tongue and started to lick her.

I tasted his cum as I licked it out from her pussy and swallowed it. I even felt a bit proud because Sandra had started to moan a little from me licking her sperm filled pussy.

He had dumped a lot of cum inside of her. But I think I sucked up most of it.

I then heard some guys laughing behind me so I turned around. And there behind me outside of the car, there stood the black guy that had fucked Sandra along with a few of his friends. I guess they were his friends but I wasn't sure.

I then looked over at Sandra, she was smiling at me.

"That was nice honey, and you almost got me to cum." She told me.

A few minutes later I stepped out of the car and then got into the front seat and drove us home.

To Be Continued...

eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers