John: My First D/s Experience

Story Info
She didn't even know what a sub was.
1.9k words
4.07
46k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers

A long time ago, when I was only 20 I lived in Madison Wisconsin. Although I'd already been married, I was still very naive and inexperienced in sexual matters. And very unaware of all the many erotic possibilities.

I met a man there, John. The older brother of my friend Janis's boy-friend Bill. He and I started seeing each other. He was very good looking, had been a professional singer, even recorded and was rather popular at one time. He was at this time an architect and owner of several companies. When he and I went out, he was often asked to sing in clubs. And even when we were dancing, he would sing to me, along with the music. He was very dominant and charismatic.

I also worked with him as an assistant, went to business meetings with him, ran one of his offices, that sort of thing.

He was sexually very dominant. He had a way of taking what he wanted, when he wanted it, no matter the location, the situation or the preliminary protests on my part. I realize now that he was a Dom, although at that time I had no idea what that was!

He liked, when we were sitting around with friends, to have me kneel at his feet. And on a couple of occasions he had encouraged me to either masturbate him or suck his cock. Although, I had not had the nerve to do so.

One evening, he and I, his friend Peter, who was also his lawyer, my girlfriend Janis and his brother Bill, were having a get together at the lawyers house. We had been drinking, even smoked some weed and were very relaxed and mellow. I was also very turned on, since he had been, in one way or another, tormenting me for hours and keeping me on the verge of orgasm the entire evening.

When we went out, he usually had me wear very short mini skirts, no panties and, if I wore stocking at all, thigh highs. Never panty hose. And very high heels, which put me over 6' tall. But since he was 6' 4", he didn't mind.

It was rather late, we were all sitting around, very relaxed. I was on the floor, between his feet, leaning back against him as he stroked my hair. At times I would lay my head on his lap and the idea of his semi-hard cock so close to me mouth was making me crazy.

Very quietly and without anyone noticing, he would from time to time, nudge me and motion for me to fondle him. He even whispered and asked me to take his cock out and stroke it. But I had not had the courage to do anything like this.

However, this night, I was so very stimulated, intoxicated and stoned that I was feeling very daring and naughty. (I think John had planned this.) My friend Janis and John's brother Bill were across the room, making out rather busily. His friend the lawyer was laid back in a chair, listening to the stereo. John pulled me up onto my knees before him and, taking my hands, placed them on his slacks where I could feel his hard cock.

I looked into his eyes and could see his need, desire, hunger and lust. And I suddenly just seemed to forget the others in the room. Looking down at his lap, I could see his cock straining to get out. Without thinking, I undid his belt, released the snap on his pants and unzipped them. Reaching in, I grasped his cock, which was so very hot, velvety and smooth, and pulled it out into the open.

I loved to look at John's cock. It was, to me, very beautiful. He was just at 8" long, rather thick, quite a bit more then I could wrap my fingers around and had an overly large, very well shaped head. Plus the veining and detail of his cock was wonderful. An sculptor could not have made a more perfect, detailed replica of my idea of the perfect cock. And so warm, smooth and velvety feeling, I loved to nuzzle my face into it.

And that is exactly what I did. I nuzzled, cuddled, fondled, kissed, licked, stroked, sucked, consumed and worshipped his cock. To the exclusion of all else!

He finally became so aroused that he couldn't remain passive any longer and, placing his hands on the back of my head, he roughly shoved my face down onto the full length of his rock hard cock. Then grasping two fists full of my hair, he proceeded to fuck my face hard and deep. Ramming his cock up into my face as he yanked my face down onto his cock. I was fully concentrating on the sensations coursing thru my body as he used my mouth for his pleasure. I love sucking cock so much that I can and do cum, with no other stimulation.

I was kneeling there, bent over, between his legs, when I realized someone was behind me. I opened my eyes and saw Bill, John's brother, sitting on the couch beside John. He was leaning over with his face just a few inches from mine, watching everything I was doing to his brothers cock. His face was flushed and he kept licking his lips. My friend Janis was there with him, watching me, and as he watched me, he fondled and fingered her pussy.

I knew the person behind me had to be Peter, John's lawyer. By this time he was rubbing his fingers over my pussy and fingering my clit. And I was so over stimulated that all I could do was spread my legs wider to give him better access as I started sucking even harder on Johns cock.

I looked up at John to see him watching to see what his friend was going to do to me. He had a death grip on my hair and whatever Peter, the lawyer was doing, it was driving John crazy. I'm good at deep throating cock, but he was getting so carried away and so rough that it was all I could do not to choke and gag constantly from his wild ramming and thrusting deep into my throat.

I felt something cool being rubbed around my ass and pussy and assumed it was some kind of lubricant. I then felt Peter probing at my exposed ass with his cock, trying to gain entrance. But I also felt something probing at my pussy lips. It felt like two cocks were being pressed against my exposed ass and pussy.

I felt him pressing the heads of his cocks against my ass and pussy, then grasping me by my waist I heard him say to John "Hang on to her John, don't let her move."

He plunged both his cocks deep into my unprepared asshole and pussy. This was something I'd never experienced before and was totally unprepared for. The size of whatever it was he was ramming into me was huge. I couldn't help but try to scream and to pull away from John. But he was holding me tight and Bill took his hand and shoving hard, pushed my head back down onto John's cock.

Since Peter had buried both cocks (or whatever) to the hilt in me, he held me tight and didn't move for some time, letting me get used to the feeling of being impaled.

John was not thrusting his cock down my throat for the moment. He was just stroking my hair saying "That's it baby, take it, take us, take all of us. Show me how much you like it. Do it for me baby."

Slowly, he began to move. Again thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. And Peter began to move, pulling the cocks almost out of me, then slowly shoving them back in again.

Alter the initial shock and pain, the sensation of being fully filled with cocks was awesome. I think every woman alive has dreamed of being filled with cocks, I know I have!

Again, I began to suck John's cock...harder, greedily, more hungrily then ever. And at the same time, I was pushing back, onto Peters cocks, wanting them buried deep inside me.

I am not a quiet or secretive "cummer." When I cum, everyone around knows it. I was already wet just from sucking John's cock. But now I was cumming almost constantly, with cum running down my thighs. And under these conditions...I was extremely vocal. But having a large cock buried in my throat, all I could do was scream almost silently.

But it was more then John could take when my throat muscles were spasming hard, gripping his cock and vibrating all down it's length. I heard him say "Jesus, she's pullin' my cock off."

And then I felt big gobs of hot, thick cum shooting deep into my throat. His cock was throbbing and pulsing inside me. And each time he shot a wad of cum I could feel his cock swell and jerk. He had his hands knotted in my hair and my face rammed against his belly, his cock pumping big wads of cum so fast I could hardly swallow fast enough to keep up.

Peter was pounding away inside me. I heard him ranting to himself "Fuck, oh Jesus, fuck me. Damn. God damn! Shit, this is wild."

And I was cumming so hard and fast I could feel myself jerking and twitching like I was having a seizure. I could feel cum all down my legs as it cooled. Wave after wave of sensation washed over me. I wasn't thinking, wasn't doing anything but feeling. My whole body was one big nerve ending, focused on cumming.

By this time Peter had gone mad. He was pounding and ramming into me like an animal. He'd hit me so hard with his cocks that he'd shove me down onto John's cock. John didn't have to move, I didn't have to move. Peter was fucking all three of us. Every time he'd lunge into me, he'd hit me with such force that he and I'd both grunt hard. Even John would.

Then he started making a noise. Almost like a moaning sound, only higher. A keening sound. And I could feel his cock in my ass seem to grow. It was swelling, getting huge. As he started to cum, the sound he was making became almost a scream. He grabbed my hair in one hand and my shoulder in the other and rammed his cock deep into me, grinding it deeper and deeper. I could feel his cock pulsing as his cum shot out of him in spurts.

Finally the eerie sound he was making faded away as he slowly slumped over my back. I still had John's cock in my mouth, but it was almost completely soft now and he was sprawled limply under me. Although his hands were still locked in my hair.

I opened my eyes to see Bill and Janis beside me, she had been riding his cock and they were laying there, spent and exhausted watching us.

Not too long after this encounter I had to leave Madison. A family emergency forced me to return home. I never saw John or Peter again. But I sometimes wonder, if I'd known what a Dom was, if John had explained it to me and if I'd stayed in Madison...would I have been a "sub" many years ago? Well, actually, I guess I was...wasn't I?

ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers