John Smith Inc. Ch. 03

Story Info
Penny’s students get into trouble, April confronts Dinah and...
14k words
4.65
16.6k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Penny's students get into trouble, April confronts Dinah & more.

Astonished by how much sex she required, Penny realized the need to be discrete. After all she had an image to maintain, she was a university professor. Despite cumming once again, she felt the craving for a female touch. This too, was new. Sure, she'd had lots sex with women before, it was impossible to avoid, being one of John Smith's agents. However, now that she was the mistress of her own ring, the Ring of Kindness, she actually hungered for the touch of a woman.

She thought to herself, "Mistress of the Ring of Kindness, well that fits. But John Smith you didn't tell me my sexual appetite would explode rivaling your own. Damn, I'm practically a nymphomaniac."

With a single thought, she summoned her lovers' girlfriend, who had been napping, on the opposite side of her bed. Penny had literally worn her out. It was her first time being with another woman. And after t tonight, Penny knew it wouldn't be her last. It wasn't her fault, tempted by her boyfriend's suggestion to have a threesome, every man's fantasy, to be with two women at once. They talked about occasionally. She never really expected to enjoy eating pussy or having her pussy being eaten so well. The poor girl had never cum so much in her life. Penny worried that she may have overdone it. The unfortunate girl came so many times she screamed herself hoarse and passed out from all the pleasure. Penny would go easy on her. For now, all Penny required wad to have her marvelous breasts fondled. Penny loved the way another woman suckled and worshiped her tits. There is something to be said about a woman's touch.

"Don't stop dear, just because your girlfriend wants to play with my tits, again. You're doing fine. Your cock feels good. Yes, that's a nice pace. Keep it going."

~~~

Being in a relationship was all new for Curtis Johnson, he'd never met anyone like Amy Nguyen. She was a fun-loving coed he met in his classes. Although she loved having fun, she was deadly serious when it came to her education. A second generation American, her parents had sacrificed a great deal for her to have a chance at attending the university, she wasn't going to waste it.

They were an unlikely couple. At 5'11" Amy was tall for a Vietnamese American, regardless of her diet she remained thin but possessed large breasts that looked even larger on her narrow frame. Curtis was a big man. Not fat, large, well over 6'3" although he played all sports in high school, he wasn't good enough at any to play at the college level. So, he dedicated himself to building a strong body, just shy of body builder physique. For years he divided his time between the gym and his studies, until he met Amy.

They met after one of their classes. There was an immediate spark. She laughed at his jokes and he love her quick wit. They enjoyed the same movies, just about anything that Marvel produced and of course others, they laughed and cried watching Avengers End Game. Best of all, they enjoyed the same music.

They were in many of the same classes despite having completely different majors. They found themselves spending more and more time together, so it made sense to become exclusive. Unfortunately, Curtis was having a hard time break free from his previous "player lifestyle", but Amy was worth it, he kept reminding himself.

As fate would have it, when one of his old buddies had asked him to stop by his house for a drink and to "shoot the shit", he shouldn't have been surprised to discover that he'd been invited to a party. His buddy had too many girls and needed a stud like Curtis to help him with all the pussy. Curtis did have reputation for being a lady's man. Although Curtis informed his pal that he was off the market, he owed his friend a short visit. That night, strangely enough, Curtis worked hard to fend off all the women that were coming on to him. Some were very pretty and very interesting, and had he not been committed to Amy he'd entertained one or two. But most were just so-so and were high on alcohol, weed or some kind drugs. His turn downs only seemed to embolden these women, they couldn't or wouldn't take no for an answer. He tried to keep moving, but they couldn't keep their hands off him. He tried to explain that he was in a relationship and was no longer "that guy", but his presence at the party spoke much louder. They surmised he was just playing hard to get.

Having stayed long enough to fulfill his obligation to his buddy, Curtis was ready to leave when his phone rang, it was Amy. Despite not having any plans together, she missed him and decided to call.

He should have let it go to voicemail, or taken the call outside, but feeling like he needed to make a statement, he excused himself and answered it. Hearing the music and female voices in the background it was obvious to Amy that Curtis was at some kind of party. And although she wasn't' the jealous type, Amy was suspicious. Her girlfriends warned her of Curtis' reputation, although she dismissed it, this party did raise her skepticisms.

Even though Curtis truthfully explained what happened, Amy insisted that if it was a party with one of his friends, she needed to be there. Explaining it wasn't that kind of party, did no good, she insisted that he pick her up or they could call off their relationship.

One of the girls hitting on Curtis was Wendy, a wild blonde with a nice figure and an evil smile. She and Curtis grew up in the same neighborhood in Oakland. For a long time, she harbored a huge crush for Curtis, but he was older and back then she was just a foolish young girl. By the time she was old enough, their lives had taken very different paths and no longer moved in the same circles. However, she never got over her first love and promised herself that if she ever saw him again, she wouldn't miss the opportunity. Tonight, was the first time she'd seen him in years. Despite being into some serious drugs, Wendy still turned more than a few heads. She slipped into the bathroom to check her face, she was only gone a minute, but when she returned, she was furious to learned that Curtis had left.

When she asked around, she learned that he promised to return with the "old ball and chain", that's when Wendy's anger and jealousy abetted her in the development of a plot that would deliver what she had long wanted. As for his girlfriend, she would get a taste of living on the wild side, a lesson for taking her man.

Returning to the party a short time later, Curtis and Amy found the party in much the same state as when he left, a few more guys had arrived but the ratio was still close to 3:1 in favor of women. Small groups were beginning to form, instead of couples, but there were a few of those, too. The groups were three women and one guy and some groups were all women. Curtis noticed, but Amy was oblivious to all this.

Still unable to convince the naive Amy that this wasn't the kind of party she'd want to attend, but Amy was stubborn. Had Curtis told her it was a wild party where sex was definitely a possibility Amy may have reconsidered, but she may have been done with Curtis, he feared. So he introduce Amy to the few buddies and acquaintances, thinking they'd have a drink and leave before things got out of control. He was glad that he was able to talk her into a more casual attire, jeans and blouse, nevertheless she still stood out.

Greeting them warmly, Wendy offered each of them a bottle of Dos Equis which they watched her pull from the portable ice chest in the kitchen. Was it just Amy's imagination, or something more? Amy didn't like the way Wendy was looking at Curtis? But she shrugged it off, she only just met Wendy, it was probably nothing.

Despite not being a fan of beer, and her desire to fit in, Amy accepted the beer. Curtis opened both bottles and the two clicked their bottle necks together and took long pulls. Little did they know, Wendy prepared these two bottles specially for the unsuspecting couple. Fifteen minutes later, Amy had polished off her beer, she and Curtis were making their final rounds, ready to call it a night. Amy noticed that people were becoming more friendly. People were touching more and clothing was being removed. Perhaps Curtis was right, this may be one of "those parties". Suddenly Amy began to feel really inebriated and stubbled almost falling into a group of women who were swapping spit while another was sucking on a plump nipple.

Fortunately, Wendy was nearby an offered to help Amy to the bathroom, in case she had to hurl. Amy gratefully accepted her assistance. Curtis too was suddenly feeling very wasted, but his muddled mind didn't connect the coincidence. He slumped on a nearby couch watching Wendy quickly lead Amy away. Seeing their chance, two of Wendy's girlfriends decided to get Curtis ready, fully aware what Wendy had done.

The party shifted gears, less and less clothing remained and more skin appeared, the house temperature seemed to increase on its own as if someone had silent signaled it was time to fuck! Everywhere couples, trios and small groups were feverously engaging in every fashion of sex.

Wendy pulled the disoriented Amy past the open bathroom and into a bedroom, where two naked couples were fucking on a double bed, Amy began to panic. Wendy was ready and wasn't going to hear any of it and flung the helpless young woman to the floor. "Look slut, we're all here to fuck and have fun, and so are you! You came here to fuck as many people as possible, and so you will. We're going to start here. You're already very horny, so get ready to fuck your brains out."

For some reason, Amy believed that Wendy was right. She was incredibly horny, she could use a good fucking. "Okay, where was Curtis, he fucks me so good, with his big cock." Amy replied using language she never used and why was she sharing such intimate details with a woman she'd just met. She and Curtis didn't fuck, they made love.

Stifling a laugh, Wendy smiled, the drug was working perfectly. "Curtis is busy. But these people here want to fuck you and you besides, you said you wanted to try group sex to please Curtis."

A wily smile creep over Amy's face, she looked up watching the two couples fucking and she licked her lips. One woman was being fucked from behind, while the other was reverse cowgirl, her large tits bouncing wildly as she cried out. Amy's mind tried to fight, "No that not true, Wendy's just fucking with me." But despite the rejection, Amy felt her pussy becoming very wet as she imagined what group sex would be like, imagining trading places with the big breasted woman as she squealed announcing her climax.

Seeing Amy was lost in her mind, believing what she was told was true, Wendy decided it was time to get back to Curtis. "I'll be back to check on you in a little while," she told Amy like she was her best friend. Before leaving she addressed the foursome, "Just tell her what to do. She's very interested in trying anal and girl on girl." Amy was shocked at what Wendy had said, but she couldn't deny it was true. "How did Wendy know that about me? We'd just met for the first time tonight." She wondered.

Returning Wendy found the sluts she called friends sucking on Curtis' huge cock, while he was playing with their tits. She was startled as she saw the size of his cock. Wendy was hoping that he was large, she loved big cocks, but this was bigger than she had imagined. Almost pushing her friends away, she said, "Okay slut, thanks for getting things started, now why don't you two go find some pussy to eat, this one is mine." The women scurried away, Wendy had a reputation for being violent and selfish when it came to her men.

"Hey Stud, couldn't wait for me to return, huh?" Wendy said as she moved to the couch and began stroking the huge male muscle, occasionally licking the sides. Curtis sank further back into the couch, dazed. Reminiscing of how he'd used to enjoyed these kinds of parties in the past, his large cock on display, massaged, being licked and sucked by different women. Coming back to reality, he was baffled, he didn't know how he'd gotten so hard so quickly. It was beginning to ache; Wendy's sucking was helping though. "Yes, suck that cock," he said.

He was still in his head, "Why did he take out his cock when the two women asked him? At least I was shrewd enough to ask them to take off their tops, it was only fair. They did have nice tits," he thought, as his mind wandered. "I love tits. It would have been wrong not to let them play with my cock. I liked it when the one with the bigger tits wrapped them around my cock, moving them up and down for me. She had to stop when her friend got angry because she was hogging it all for herself. Hmmm...tits and cock..." Curtis was feeling good, Wendy knew how to suck cock.

Suddenly something seemed very wrong. Like he'd forgotten something very important. "Amy", he was waiting for Amy. "We were going back to her apartment and..." A moment of clarity broke through the pleasant fog, "Where's Amy?" He managed to say despite how good Wendy's hands and mouth was making his cock feel.

"Forget about Amy," Wendy said. "She's just down the hall in the bathroom. She'll be coming soon enough. Just enjoy, Curtis. Don't you love how good I suck cock?" Cutis smiled and nodded as Wendy resumed sucking his big shiny cock.

Wendy had no idea how long the drugs would last, probably all night. She'd never used them like this. Curtis was a big guy, she knew his metabolism would burn through the drug more quickly, so she needed to speed things up. "Tell you what big boy, why don't you get out of those clothes and fuck me like you mean it. And if you are good, I might let you eat me out when you're done."

The "fuckfest" was in full swing. All around them naked people were fucking and sucking. The grunts, groans and shrieks were just loud enough to be heard occasionally over the hard rock music. Wendy's suggestions were like commands and Curtis immediately forgot all about Amy. Pulling off his clothes and tossing them aside, he was eager to fuck this girl from his past whom he hardly. He barely knew she existed, and never thought they'd get together to fuck. She wasn't his type, wild and unpredictable and prone to violence. Until now, he thought that was strange, she was a "bad girl", and his cock was doing the thinking. It was harder and bigger than he'd ever been before. Of course, it was due to the Viagra that was part of the drug concoction he unwittingly consumed in his beer.

"Like what you see? I bet you've never seen anything this good, have you stud?" Wendy said as she stood in front of Curtis completely naked displaying her tattooed and body piercings. Her nipples were pierced with gold barbells, her shaved pussy sporting a gold ring in her right labia.

"Damn girl!" Curtis said, eager to fuck her, "Bring that ass over here."

While Curtis was ogling Wendy, she was admiring Curtis' Adonis like body, cut abs, and hard cock pointing to the ceiling. "Jackpot!" Wendy thought, "He's mine now!"

Oblivious to the rest of the fucking going on in the house, Wendy wiggled her ass while fingering her dripping pussy. "Come on baby, put that monster where it will do the most good."

Pulling her narrow white ass close, bent her over the couch and shoved his hard-black cock deep into Wendy's warm wet cunt. "Ooooo, Oh! That's it, now fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Curtis began stroking in and out of Wendy as she had demanded. "Harder, motherfucker!"

Curtis increased his pace. Wendy had forgotten just how much she'd dreamed of this day, now it was happening. Everyone had told her, she and Curtis would never be together, well they're going to eat those words, she swore to herself. She loved the way his cock filled her up. It was a perfect fit, he was everything she had hope for and more.

Curtis was driving into her for several minutes, working up a heavy sweat, holding Wendy by her hips thrusting into her like a machine. It was becoming too much, for her, dream come true. "Wendy and Curtis," she thought. And that was the small push she needed. She screamed, as she squirting all over the the couch. "Damn, baby. I've never done that before," she squealed as she heard others cumming and grunting.

Groaning as he stroked in and out of Wendy's cunt, she was turning into a better fuck than he'd thought. She was doing something with her muscles almost squeezing him tightly like she didn't want him to move. He was surprised how strong she was and whatever she was doing she had brought him close to his release. Another brief moment of clarity, he remembered that he hadn't use a condom. He didn't want to get Wendy pregnant, "Close...," He puffed. "Where do you want it?"

"Oh no you don't, motherfucker! You don't get to cum until I say you can." Just like that Curtis lost his urge to come and continued to fuck harder as Wendy shrieked with delight. She couldn't remember being fucked this good and didn't want it to end. It was an amaze fuck. But was it the power and control, she had over him, or his big cock and how well he used it? Wendy didn't know, but she loved it. It was soon becoming the best fuck she'd ever had, topping the "train" she did with the football team her Junior year of high school.

They fucked like that for several minutes before Wendy turned and pulled him on top of her and they fucked missionary, she stared at his face as he concentrated on fucking her like she asked. Wendy had come at least twice before she pushed him on his back and she rode him to another stunning climax. Curtis had incredible stamina.

Meanwhile in the back-bedroom Amy was indeed getting a taste of the wild side. For reasons she didn't understand, she was hornier than she'd ever been in her entire life. They all told her how horny and ready to fuck she was as she threw off her clothes, not caring where they went. "How did they know?" Right before her were two cocks waiting for her to suck. The bigger of the two had just come out of a small brunette's ass. Its owner told her to clean it up and that she would love the taste. If she did a good job, she'd get it in her own ass. Amy was told she was looking forward to having her virgin ass broken in. "These people are mind readers, how could they know," she wondered. Amy was determined to do a good job. She wanted to feel a hard cock in her ass. As she began sucking cock, she realized it wasn't nearly as big as Curtis, so she didn't gag as she took it all the way down her throat. After a few times he began fucking her face. A cute skinny blonde spread Amy's legs open and began licking her pussy. Amy couldn't believe how good it felt, as she moaned on the cock still fucking her face. This woman knew what she was doing. "You've always wanted to have a woman eat your pussy, haven't you?" Another female voice said.

"Am I that transparent, how do they know these things about me?" Amy pondered as she shuddered through the first of many orgasms.

"I'm ready to break that ass," the owner of the cock she was sucking said and pulled it abruptly from her mouth. Amy could only moan, the things the blonde was doing to her pussy, she'd only imagined possible. Amy, shrieked and came again panting trying to catch her breath.

"What do you think slut, ready to eat your first pussy? I promise you it won't be your last." The blonde woman pulled Amy's face between her legs, spreading them wide showing off more tattoos and three rings piercing her labia. Amy hesitated. "Come on, admit it. You are curious about what all the fuss is about. Just take a lick."