John Smith Inc. Ch. 04

Story Info
Meet "Airtight Amy" & Bubbles; Penny & Curtis catch up Wendy.
15.6k words
4.7
18.8k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Meet "Airtight Amy" & Bubbles; Penny & Curtis catch Wendy.

After a quick tour of the manufacturing plant, John Smith and Tammy made their way to R&D where human testing the breasts enhancement product John help develop was underway.

John didn't have his father's knack for science, but more than made up for it with his imagination. By simply willing certain molecules do things they normally didn't do, resulted in a breasts enhancement product that not only was temporary, but looked and felt natural. Walking gingerly after their prolonged personal conference, Tammy led John through the lab. Sensing her discomfort, John concentrated for a moment, taking care of it. Tammy smiled as the soreness in her pussy disappeared replaced with a tingle telling her she could go again, soon, her gait returned to normal. John always so thoughtful, taking care of the little things, she thought.

Two volunteers, subjects A & B sat naked in separate exam rooms. Both were JSI (John Smith Inc.) employees. "Subjects A" a beautiful Latina in her early twenties with at best "A" cup size breasts, mostly nipples.

"Subject B" was a divorced mother of Irish descent with two girls of her own also in their twenties. Her breasts were sagging badly, one a little longer than the other. Once they proudly rode high on her chest, now looking more like deflated balloons. John was surprised to also learn that she was well past retirement age, but like many people today, had to continue to work retirement was a luxury she couldn't afford.

JSI had been a life saver. She was alone, her children now on their own, her husband left her years ago for a younger woman. She was a very pleasant woman, never once complaining. She'd be the first to admit that she'd also put on a several pounds over the years, but the constant sex at JSI had helped her to look at life differently hence the opportunity for breasts enhancement, despite it being temporary.

"We need a control subject?" John asked already knowing the answer. Tammy followed John as he left the observation area and entering exam room number two where "Subject B" sat. She recognized him immediately and made no effort to cover herself. With all the sex and nudity within the company, few people were shy about being seen naked.

As John began to explain who he was, "Subject B" interrupted him to tell him that she knew who he was an how much of an honor it was to meet him. As they shook hands, John did a light probe and quickly learned all about the woman. Despite her best efforts, she was still struggling financially to make ends meet. Through telepathy he told Tammy to increase her wage by 45%. John thanked her for volunteering and that he was sure she'd enjoy the results.

Although she didn't know what that meant, she easily agreed, completely mesmerized by the charming young company founder. Without asking permission, John reached forward cupping her sagging breasts, stunning the woman, but again she did nothing to protest. He lifted both in his palms feeling their weight and then they all watched as her breasts firmed, regaining their former shape, retracting until they were back high on her chest where they'd once been. They looked good, but John wasn't satisfied. An admitted breasts man, he further shaped them, clearing any age blemishes and discoloration, shaping her areolas into perfect circles and providing a little extra sensitive to her eraser like nipples. The were perfect.

John was feeling particularly generous, and had the woman stand so he could see the rest of her. Her legs weren't bad, but like many women, she accumulated cellulite and her ass was fat. John took care of that too. When he was done, she looked more like she was in her early thirties than her mid-sixties. Although, tempted to do a complete makeover, John stopped there. The extra money would help her to eat better, which he also put into her mind.

Needless to say, "Subject B" was delighted with the results and reached forward to thank him and tell her how happy she was, but John froze her. He told her that her new body was any unintended side effect of the drug trials. The lab assistant merely injected her with the serums the company created and these were the results. Other than her new shape, which was now a classic hourglass, perhaps a little top-heavy, she looked the same.

Meanwhile, "Subject A" received the proper injections and the results were immediate. "Subject A" grew two cups sizes or more and her breasts looked amazing. She was so happy, until she realized that she had nothing to wear out of the exam room or at home. Fortunately, Tammy had considered that and there was a stipend to cover clothing and a selection of bras and tops for her to choose.

Once alone, Tammy laughed, "Got a little carried away there?"

"Just feeling extra generous today." He replied, while caressing her ass. She knew he was ready to go at her again.

"Do you want to go to my office or have you somewhere else in mind?" Tammy asked.

Before he could answer, Tammy felt a little nauseous, as she opened her eyes, she realized she was standing in the lobby of an exclusive Midtown hotel, "I guess that answers my question," she said.

"Call your secretary and tell him that you won't be back, you're in conference with me for the rest of the day."

Tammy smiled as she made the call, afterwards she and John exited the elevator walking towards their suite.

~~~

"Ah...back at the scene of the crime..." April said as the three entered Dinah's elegantely decorated home. She had to admit that Dinah did have great taste for furnishings.

Candace and Dinah followed her into the great room where the lesbian orgies had taken place and where John had hung Dinah on the wall, tormenting her with the "bag-lady" mental images she'd never forget. Dinah had placed a large painting of a lake scene on that wall to help her forget about that horrible night.

"Well," April said. "I don't see any reason to doddle."

"How may I serve you Mistress?" Dinah asked bowing forward hoping her good attitude might lessen her punishment.

Candace stood next to her daughter leaving the offending attorney standing alone in the center of the room.

April appraised the woman who persecuted her, changing her from an innocent young woman into a butch dyke simply because she could. Dinah was truly a beautiful woman, requiring little makeup, even being in her early fifties. He hair was meticulous crafted and made her look regal. As for her magnificent body, years of calisthenics, exercising and dieting had shaped her body into that of a woman thirty years younger. Dinah deserved a special punishment, and now April knew just what it would be.

"I think she needs a makeover, what you think mother?"

Not knowing what her daughter had in mind, Candace had to agreed that the best punishment for Dinah would be to desecrate her temple of a body.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked. However, instead of answering her mother's inquiry April simply proceeded. "Dinah, you are returned to your original state of mind, lesbianism and all."

April watched as Dinah's eyes seemed to focus more sharply and lust that had been bottled up for all these months poured forth. A sly crooked smile came across her face. She was back.

Before Dinah could thank her mistress, she realized that there was more and this may not be what it appears.

"I'm thirsty." April said as she sat in a comfortable lounge chair that wasn't there just seconds before. Seeing one for her, Candace also sat. Moments later tall glasses of ice tea appeared on the table the separated the two chairs.

Dinah remained in the center of the room, uncertain what would happen next, trying to steady herself.

Picking up her glass, "Mmmm.... I do love a good ice tea." April said as she sipped from her frosty glass.

Candace followed; it was a very delicious "Mmmmm.... Southern sweet ice tea", still unsure where this was heading.

"Oh, where are my manners!" April said as table appeared with three glasses of ice tea for Dinah. "Help yourself," April encouraged.

Dinah obeyed. Picking up the first of the three glasses and taking a sip. She almost choked. It wasn't the sweet ice tea she expected, but a Long Island Ice Tea, Extra Long.

"What's the matter, dear. Aren't you familiar with that drink? Just like the one you ordered for me when I was but an innocent and naïve girl who was in awe of you and thankful you were kind enough to take me under your wing? Do you remember ordering for me?" She paused.

Dinah didn't dare respond.

"Of course, I knew nothing of the potency of the drink nor your intentions. Drink up, you've two more glasses to go. That is the number of glasses you had me drink, isn't it?"

Cringing, Dinah gulped down half and took a breath, then continued. She slammed the empty glass to the table harder than she intended and picked up the second glass and did the same. She was just beginning to feel the effects and thought, "Good I'll be too drunk to care what she does to me."

The third glass seemed to be moving and Dinah had to make a concerted effort to grab it with both hands. She took a deep breath and gulped it down and triumphantly put it with the other two empty vessels. She turned to face her mistress as the combined effects of the concoction hit her.

"Okay, I think we are ready to begin." April announced. "How are you feeling dearie? Don't bother answering, I really don't care." Turning to her mother, she smiled and turned back to her helpless victim.

Suddenly Dinah was attached by forces that ripped her clothing from her body as if they were made of paper. Pulling from every direction, even her shoes and lingerie were torn from her body leaving the confused woman totally naked before them, her expensive clothing now tattered rags on the floor around her.

She was staggered. Nevertheless, Dinah was more beautiful naked than clothed. She swayed on unsteady legs as the alcohol distorted her equilibrium and as she struggled to recover from the force of the surprise attack. Her natural "C" Cup breasts sagged only slightly, like a teardrop, making them more appealing. Still firm shadowing her muscular abs which led down to a closely cropped inverted triangle of dark brown hair ending just above her sex. Her pussy was stunning too, just a little meat falling out of the taco, shapely legs ending in dainty feet, toes painted bright red.

"Yes, you definitely need of a makeover." April said and then appeared to be in deep thought, then said. "Your tits are too small."

Dinah gasped loudly as her breasts began to inflate. Lifting up off her chest and filled out, no longer sagging, then they began to grow larger and rounder, until they were almost twice their original size and defying gravity as they protruded from her chest.

"Oh, my gawd!" Dinah squealed, not daring to say more.

"Much better," April said as she watched Dinah struggle with the new weight on her chest. "Oh, that will never do." She strengthened Dinah's back muscle to better support the added weight.

Seeing what her daughter had in mind, Candace said as she eyed the human Barbie doll, "Now her butt is to narrow, don't you think?" Candace complained.

"Yes, mother, your right."

Dinah's ass immediately began to swell larger and wider as did her upper thighs, stopping once they were also twice their original size.

"Now her waist is to wide," Candace whined.

"Right again. Good eye mother."

Dinah's waist began to shrink until it was nineteen inches. "Better?" April asked her mother. Candace agreed and then suggested. "The hair color isn't right. She should be blonde, don't you think?"

April smiled at her mother, "You're really good at this." And instantly Dinah's hair turned Platinum blonde including the hair just above her pussy.

"Well, the carpet does match the drapes, but I think her pussy needs to be bald. What do you think?" Candace asked.

"Hmmm.... I think your right, but let's hold off on that for a moment. Her face doesn't match her new body."

Slowly Dinah's face began to change, growing younger and prettier. Skin softening and glowing with youth, until she looked thirty years younger.

Drunk and feeling surprisingly youthful, Dinah watched her body changes from a huge wall length mirror that hadn't been there before. She looked like a distorted image of herself at twenty-one years old. Was April turning her into a young bimbo? That would never work out, she still had important work to do for the organization.

But, April was far from done. She added a couple of "tramp stamps" and piercings to her clit and nipples, as she did this Dinah nearly came as April amped up Dinah's sensitivity in both areas. Dinah could come from wearing a tight thong or bra.

"Turn around dear, let me see my work." April commanded.

On wobbly legs Dinah complied.

On her big bubble butt was written in bold red cursive, "This ass belongs to everyone!" and on the back of her right shoulder, "Bubbles".

"I get the ass tattoo, but shoulder tat, not so much," her mother said, "Bubbles?"

April burst into laughter, surprising her mother, she explained. "It's her new name. The bimbo will be called Bubbles!"

Dinah completed her turn, and stood still as the news creeped into her muddled brain. "What?" She yelled, and then quickly remembered her place, covering her mouth with both hands lifting her huge tits and almost dropping to her knees as her arms brushed against her ultra-sensitive nipples. "Ohhhh...."

"It's okay, go ahead and play with them, you're going to find yourself doing that a lot in the next several weeks and months." April told the naked bimbo.

The pleasure was so intense and felt so good, Dinah couldn't help herself, despite resenting being called a bimbo. Dinah pulled on her nipples and lightning exploded behind her eyes, as she came hard, falling to her knees. Her pussy was a swamp, her juices running down her legs. Mistakenly she grabbed her pussy thinking more of staining the carpet than the results. She moaned and rolled on the floor as she came harder and she'd only barely touched herself.

Dinah shameless played with her newly altered body parts while April and Candace talked, completely ignoring the newly created bimbo. After a few minutes, when April decided that Dinah had enough pleasure, she turned it off like a hitting a switch.

Once again able to control herself, humiliated, Dinah tried climbed back to her feet, falling the first two times due to her inebriation and different center of gravity, but finally succeeding. The woman staring back at her from the mirror barely resembled the old Dinah. "If this is what she'd planned for me, this isn't too bad. It could even be fun." She thought of all her lesbian friends that would love the new Dinah.

"Stand still, idiot I don't want to lobotomize you." April yelled, she could have easy frozen the bimbo, but April wanted to really fuck with what was left of Dinah's intellect.

"You know mother, you're right. The cropped pubic hairs are too dignified, something more suited for a mature and intelligent woman than a common bimbo, bald it is." Just like that Dinah's pussy was bare and would remain that way whenever the bimbo was present.

"Since I've already tipped my hand I may as well state the obvious. Bubbles is the name I've chosen for your alter ego, the bimbo, who now inhabits part of your brain. She's exclusively heterosexual, she loves cock in every shape and form, the more the merrier. She comes out only when you aren't doing legal work or working on projects for the organization that require your intellect. She'll have her own wardrobe, it will manifest itself when needed, her tastes run in the range of pink, pretty much all shades of pink."

As April completed the sentence all the polish on Dinah's nails fingers and toes turned a bright pink.

April addressed the new Dinah. "This is kind of like a Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde thing. I've creating a split personality within you Dinah. The bimbo, Bubbles, is interested in girly things and fucking big hard cocks, unfortunately, she isn't very bright and is easily persuaded. As you can see, she's in her twenties and as you can imagine she's very fertile. You'll need to be careful or you both could become very pregnant."

Actually, April was lying. Not only would Dinah/Bubbles not get pregnant, but she was protected from every form of STD. But since Dinah didn't know that, she'd have more to worry about.

April and Candace watched as Dinah/Bubbles tried to understand what was being said, but for some reason found her nails more interesting. The bimbo was eager to come out.

"As for you, the real Dinah, when Bubbles is in control, you will be in the backseat. You'll have little if any control over the bimbo's actions, you will be more like a conscious. She may hear you or choose to ignore you. In time, you may learn to steer the bimbo and keep her out of serious trouble until you are back in control. When you do regain control, you will change back into your normal body, except you will be naked. So, you'll need to plan well, lest you find yourself being arrested for indecent exposure. What would your clients think of that? Just to show you I'm not without some compassion, as a warning you will feel the change coming and have about sixty seconds before it occurs. Just enough time to excuse yourself or find shelter, perhaps."

To illustrate her point, April snapped her fingers and changed Dinah back and forth between the two personalities and bodies. Candace pointed out a few more things April needed to fix, such as giving Bubbles "bee stung" lips, to better aid her in cock sucking and a higher pitched voice to go with Bubble's limited vocabulary. April almost gave her a lisp, but both she and her mother decide that was too much.

"Before we meet Bubbles, Dinah, do you have anything you'd like to say. You can speak freely without the fear of reprisal."

Dinah stood stunned completely drunk and barely comprehending all the things that April had said. Her hard body still looking like a classic Playboy model standing in front of a fireplace hand on the mantle. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? Okay, well you had your chance."

April snapped her fingers, and announced, "It's time to meet Bubbles!"

In a surprising flash, Bubbles stood in five inch pink high heels, a pink mini skirt with silver sequence and a matching halter top that barely contained her generous tits. Her nipples were erect and could be easily seen through the thin fabric.

"Hiya Mix Tricks. Wait that's not right...I mean Mistress! It's important to make a good first impression." She said as she smacked her bubble gum. "Like, are there any guys coming around, cause I'm like super horny and stuff."

"Bubbles, do you know who I am? And who this is", pointing to her mother.

"Sure, you're my mistress, you made me. Thanks. And that's you mom, Candy something." Bubbles said, her face scrunched as she concentrated to think. It was a difficult task.

"Close enough," April chuckled. "No, I'm afraid there's no guys coming today, would you like Candace to eat your pussy? She very good at eating pussy."