Johnny and His Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just giggled and gave me a sly wink and a smile, then nodded yes.

We were talking for a while and Jackie showed up then Kelly and Lisa. We were just hanging out having a good time. The juke box was playing when Shannon and Jake came in hand in hand.

I hadn't said anything because I wasn't sure when Jake was going to pop the question.

Shannon went to the bar fridge and pulled out a bottle of Champaign and set it on the bar then turned down the juke box and said, "Hey everybody I have something to tell you all."

The room went quiet and Shannon once again took Jake by the hand and then continued. "Everyone, a while ago Jake asked me to marry him." It got so quiet you could hear a flea fart.

Shannon let the tension build, then, "I said YES!"

There were tears and hugs and kisses all around. Kelly took the Champaign bottle and popped the cork. We partied for the next few hours and were all feeling pretty good. Our house staff was tending to the children, something we didn't do often.

I finally decided it was time so I got everyone's attention. Once everyone quieted down I said. "I've been doing a lot of thinking and it really hurt!

It seems to me that we all like it here. Our month vacation has turned into several months. I was thinking of selling the house in California and moving us all here permanently."

Kelly came up and gave me a big hug and kiss.

Cheyenne spoke up first, "Really daddy! Can I go ahead and finish college here?"

Jackie seemed ecstatic saying, "Really Johnny. You really want us all to be together.

I said, "Look, I'm doing this for three reasons.

One we all like it here,

Two I want to honor Shelby she always wanted me, Jackie and Kelly to be together along with Shannon and Cheyenne; I just didn't want to make an arbitrary decision.

For you Jackie so we can raise our kids.

Maria, you haven't said anything, what do you think.

"It's very nice here and the city is very exciting but I'm not family, I have no say."

I went to Maria and put my arms around her and held her close.

She in turn placed her arms around my waist, as I held her I felt a sensuous chill run through my body and I said, "Maria you are now part of our family. We all love you and we brought you with us for that same reason. You DO have a say and I told that you before we came here."

She held me close and said, "Ok Johnny I stay with you and your girls." She then kissed my cheek and went and sat at the bar.

Jackie said, "You sure about this Johnny?"

I said, "Sweetheart, as long as my girls are with me it doesn't matter where I live. Trust me?"

"With my very life!" Jackie replied then hugged me and gave me a deep kiss.

Once again I thought "Shelby putting words in my girls mouths, as hugs and kisses went all around.

Everyone partied except for the security staff, but some stayed after their shift to share in our joy.

I partied with everyone for a while and said to no one in particular, "I don't mean to be a party pooper but I'm going up."

So I said my goodnights and went upstairs. I got undressed and climbed into bed. I closed my eyes and all of a sudden Shelby was standing by the bed.

She smiled and said "Thank you honey. You made me and everyone happy with your announcement to move here."

I replied, "I thought you'd approve."

"Shannon wants to go back for awhile. Why don't you give her and Jake the house as a wedding gift? Then if they want they can sell it or whatever."

"Okay Shelby-babe, I'll let her and Shelby Jon go."

"You have a visitor, I love you!

Have fun!"

Just like that she was gone. Then there was a light rap on the door. I figured it was Cheyenne or Jackie so I just said come in.

I had just the low watt night light on and the glow from the TV. As the door opened she walked in and closed it behind her.

Her waist length black hair was combed straight and shining in the low light. She had on a silk pink top with spaghetti straps. She didn't need the straps her nice breasts were doing a good job of holding her top on.

I sat up as she was walking toward me. She was doing that runway model walk toward me. She had matching pink thong bikini panties and pink thigh high stockings with pink high-heels.

You know where the pink came from.

Maria looked gorgeous. She reached out her hand and stopped next to the bed. I took her hand and she pulled me to her. I sat up and she moved so her legs were between mine.

She looked at me with those bedroom eyes of hers. She gently pulled my shoulders so I stood up. Her eyes were on me the whole time. She spoke softly and said, "I want to be a Johnny's girl. I already got the tattoo here." As she pointed to a spot above and to the right of her panty line.

I knew that this was going to be a real treat. I just hoped that I could last a good long time.

She moved closer to me, our lips were on a collision course. I could feel her trembling from her nervousness. I couldn't believe how soft her lips were.

As our lips met she parted mine with a velvet tongue. Each of us exploring the others mouth, our arms exploring the others body. I was going to go for her neck but she took over as she went from my lips to my neck then my chest.

We kissed and caressed each other for some time, just taking each other in. I reached for her ample breasts. My guess 38c's, they were nice and supple, like holding well filled water balloons. Maria sighed as I gently squeezed her nipples and they began to get hard.

She was whispering something in Spanish as she kissed my chest. It was so very sexy!

She reached for my briefs and pushed them down exposing my rock hard cock. She took it in her hand and said, "Oh Johnny!" and some other things in Spanish. I'd write it out but it wouldn't make sence.

It was so fucking hot though!

She continued down and got on her knees. With my dick in her hand she held it to her waiting lips and was looking right at me.

She looked so happy as she took the tip into the warmth of her mouth. She ran her tongue in circles around the tip and then along the shaft. She then took it in her mouth half way down. She clamped her lips around it and sucked as she came back up. Then she went further, clamped down and sucked back up. Soon she went all the way to the hilt and repeated back up. All the while looking right at me!

In the mean time I was sending shivers through her as I caressed her tits and squeezed her nipples.

We went on like that for a while until I felt her body shudder with an orgasm. As she came she released my cock from her mouth and again whispered in Spanish. She was on all fours as her orgasm washed over her. I hadn't even gone near her pussy yet.

I took her by the hand and stood her up. I kissed her passionately, turned her around and sat her on the bed.

I kissed and suckled on her ample tits sending shivers through her nice little body. I kept going down as she leaned back on the bed. I went down and kissed across the material of her now wet panties. I could smell the musky fragrance of her hot cunt. I kissed down the inside if one thigh then up the other.

Her pussy was shaved smooth and the remaining hair was trimmed resembling an arrow pointing the way. This HAD to be Cheyenne's doing.

I moved her panties to one side as my tongue found the pink fold of her pussy. I was amazed as it seemed that her pussy juice was almost flowing freely down to her ass hole. I ran my tongue up and down her slit as she sighed and moaned lapping up the sweet nectar of her sopping cunny. I could feel her trembling as I licked and sucked her smoking hot bald pussy.

She moaned loud as I put a finger into her moist tunnel. I went from her pee hole to her asshole for a while before I lightly licked her now swollen clit.

As I touched it she went into orbit, moaning and sighing and saying something in Spanish. I don't know what she was saying but by the tone I knew she was having a good time.

I kept fingering her and working her clit. She was bucking up to me with her feet flat on the bed, her legs wide apart her hands on my head pulling me to her. It felt like she was trying to pull me in to her gash.

I could tell a big orgasm was building. Her legs were shaking her body tensing up her tummy undulating uncontrollably. I kept telling her to hold it back as I kept the pressure up.

She was going on in Spanish when her body locked. She was holding my head tight against her, her hips convulsing her breathing in short staccato breaths as I nibbled and sucked on her throbbing clit.

She held on for what seemed forever and as I placed my fingertip into her asshole she EXPLODED in orgasm and I then heard a high pitched whine and a very loud, "AAHH YYEEE!"

Then her body went limp as her pussy squirted a little on me. She pushed me off and put both hands on her pussy and rolled into a ball on the bed writhing around and moaning and sighing her pleasure in Spanish. It was so very sexy hearing her.

After a minute or so she relaxed and I layed next to her and held her.

She spoke to me in Spanish her satisfaction then said, "I know you not understand Johnny. That was... how you say, fantastic!" Then she kissed me deeply.

As she kissed me she put me on my back and straddled me. She took my cock and aimed it then lowered her dripping pussy on to it.

She was very tight and went about half way so she stopped to let her pussy muscles adjust. I don't think she was a virgin or maybe it was Cheyenne's dildo that broke her. I just knew that that pussy of hers hadn't seen much action. She then raised up and lowered again. She repeated this until she was all the way in.

She was kissing me as she raised and lowered herself on my stiff manhood. Then she was sat up so that she was at an angle that gave me deep penetration.

Then she leaned forward and started kissing me hard. She started moving faster. She then sat up again which drove me deeper. She let out a sexy growl and leaned forward again and began riding hard.

I felt that sensation building in my balls and I said," Maria! I'm close baybee, I'm close."

I grabbed her and rolled us both over. I hooked my arms behind her knees and trusted with all I had. She let out a groan and a sexy growl, she in turn was bucking up to meet my thrusts she was screaming her approval in Spanish which really threw me into overdrive!

As my balls let loose my man-juice I pushed into her as deep as I could and felt my seed go deep inside her. In turn her orgasm hit. I felt her pussy muscles undulate and milk my cock dry as wave upon wave of pussy juice cascaded over my impaled shaft. I resumed my pile drive until I went soft. We just held each other as our breathing and orgasms calmed down.

After a few minutes I heard Lisa and Cheyenne as they giggled and said how hot and sexy that performance was. Then they both ran over and jumped on the bed with us, they were both naked.

"How long have you two been watching?" I asked.

Cheyenne spoke up, we heard you two down the hall. It sounded so good we just HAD to come and see!"

"Johnny you are just something else!" Lisa chimed in.

"Look daddy, we have something to show you." Then Cheyenne picked up the service phone and said. "Send them up!"

I now had Cheyenne, Lisa, Jackie, Kelly and Maria in my room all in sexy little negligees. Someone turned on the lights and my girls each showed me their tattoos.

All of them were up and to the right of their pussies. A heart with an arrow through it. A banner that read Johnny's girl on Lisa, Jackie, Kelly and Maria. Daddy's girl on Cheyenne's. Above each tattoo was "TRUE" and the bottom "LOVE".

I smiled and said, "You girls are something else and I love each and every one of you!"

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and each of my girls gave me a very passionate kiss. I thought I heard something and hushed everyone and turned down the TV.

It was coming from down the hall. I got up and we all followed the sound. As we got closer we heard, "Ohh yes!

Give it to me Jake!

Make me cum.

OHH!!!

OHH God I'M CUMMING!!!

I'M CUMMING OHH!!"

It was Shannon and Jake going at it like there was no tomorrow. I quietly opened the door to see Shannon's legs wrapped around Jakes back and Jakes bare ass moving like a rabbit in heat. We could hear the slapping of skin on skin and the mushy wet sound of cock in pussy.

We backed up and I quietly closed the door. We heard as Shannon came like a rocket and the head board knocking against the wall. We heard Jake announce his orgasm and his heavy grunts as he loaded Shannon's pussy with his man-juice.

We were going to go in but decided to let them have their moment so we went down to the lounge and restarted the party. We had the music playing and we were having some drinks when Jake and Shannon came in. Shannon had that I've just been fucked so good look and she was still rather flushed. No one said anything about what we saw and we partied into the wee small hours of the night.

A few weeks later we met Jakes Mother Tammy.

She was a piece of work!

She dressed like a twenty year old and wore too much makeup. She drank like a sponge and from what I understood went through men like a person changes clothes.

Her husband passed on through mysterious circumstances and she became instantly wealthy.

Shelby came to me in a dream and told me to beware of this one.

To be continued....

12