Johnny and His Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and fondled and managed to get into a classic 69 position. As I looked at her beautiful bald gash I could literally see her pussy leaking its nectar down the crack of her ass. I lapped up that exotic liquid gently and tenderly, she emitted soft moans of approval.

She, in the mean time was taking her time sucking my dick almost like she was pacing herself. I placed my hands under her thighs and spread her wide and rolled my tongue to tongue fuck her soaking hole. As I did this Kelly gently bucked her hips in rhythm with my movements.

I traded my fingers for my tongue hooking the digit and rubbing the roof of her pussy hole, my pinky finger exploring her tight asshole.

Kelly was moaning with pleasure and was still working my cock in her beautiful mouth, her tongue rolling around the shaft then going balls deep, holding it there while she tongued the underside of my shaft then pulled back sending chills up my back.

I pulled my dick away from Kelly's hot mouth as I could feel my cum building and I didn't want to shoot her in the mouth. I could sense that she was close so I gently bit her clit and sucked which just sent her into orbit!

She squirted her cum into my mouth and all over my face as she squealed and moaned in delight! I lapped at her gushing pussy until her orgasm subsided. I then lay on my back and pulled Kelly to me. She took her cue and straddled me.

As our eyes locked onto each other the vision of our first time came to my mind. My eyes were wide open but I saw the young virgin as she guided her sopping pussy over my iron hard shaft.

For some reason it was so hard it hurt, much like the first time we made love. It was déjà vu as she impaled herself on me then rested her hands on my chest her head hung down and her blonde hair tickling my chest, then the tear drops.

"Hey Lil Bit, you okay?" I asked.

She replied softly, "Yes Johnny, I'm fine.

It's just that I've NEVER felt more in love with someone that I do right this second. GOD help me but I wish it would have been you and I all along instead of Shelby. I feel so bad saying that but it's what I feel in my heart."

I didn't move and she was also still. I just reached up and pulled her to me and held her in my arms and kissed her very passionately. We must have stayed like that for some time and Kelly's pussy was buried as deep as it would go on my erect cock when suddenly I just came like a tsunami. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd had in a very long time.

We spent the night together waking twice more during the night and made sweet passionate love. It was as if I was with Shelby all over again and I knew I had her approval to be with her sister.

When I woke the next morning Kelly was sound asleep. I got up and showered and put my robe on. I gently kissed Kelly and went to find Cheyenne.

Cheyenne was in her room watching T.V. as I knocked on her door and said, "Good morning Sugar Butt, can I come in?"

"Sure Daddy, what's up?" She replied.

I responded, "Well I have some news and wanted you to hear it from me first. So here it goes.

Kelly asked ME to marry HER."

Cheyenne looked at me for a moment, tears forming in her eyes then she reached out her arms to me and we held each other tight. Then she whispered, "I'm so very happy for you daddy, but does that mean you and I can't have fun anymore?"

I said "No Sugar Butt, no way. I do love Kelly very much but I still need you in my life also. I just wanted you to know that everything will be alright, trust me."

Cheyenne smiled as she replied, "With my very life."

To be continued...

12