Johnny Breaks Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny’s face contorted from the hand job it was feeling so good but still not getting him what he wanted.

“So you decided to fuck your sister. That’s so dirty so perverse I love it baby bro!” Having said that Hanna moved her hips forward and made a decision to give her brother something other than her pussy. She guided his cock head right up against her asshole and slowly pushed the head inside herself. She was still unsure if this was a good choice, but she had not been ass fucked in a while and even though he was hurting, her just fucking her pussy it was something so felt she needed.

“FUCK! IT HURTS!” Hanna cried so loud as she eased her brother’s cock all the way into her ass.

Johnny was in heaven his body felt so good as he looked at his sister her big breasts bounced up and down as she rode his dick in her ass. “Oh damn, it’s so tight!” He grunted this was the first time he had experienced anal. He placed his hands on her hips and started to force his dick into her hole deeper, he wanted it all, and he did not want to wait.

“No John don’t, I can‘t take it all...”

Johnny’s breathing was deep and labored as he made his sister take more and more in her ass. He was entirely out of control on a mission to make himself cum. He wanted to speak he even wanted to stop, but he could not bring himself to do either.

Hanna was in more pain then she knew was possible from anal sex but she also was experiencing mind-blowing climax after climax. Her ass stretched to accommodate her well-hung brother’s cock. Hanna had always gotten off hard from anal sex, despite the pain. The older sister passed what she thought was her fifth orgasm as her body quivered and shook she could barely move her body being pulled wherever her brother wanted as if she was a rag doll.

Johnny was so close now but was conflicted he wanted to shoot the load that had been building since he last kissed his girlfriend but he also did not want to stop the ass fucking he was giving his sister. Sweat poured from his forehead as he finally gave in and stopped holding back, he had never wanted to cum like this in his life as all of a sudden with a mighty groan he unleashed the first of seven massive squirts of cum into his sister’s asshole.

Johnny’s grip on her body released Hanna fell off his cock and onto the bed next to him. She laid there her ass stinging from the stretching. The older sister breathed hard and fast, she felt faint as she laid there with her sheets sticking to her sweat soaked body. Hanna rolled over to face her brother she eyed him up and down but what caught her attention most was his cock was still at full attention. “How in the fuck?”

“What?”

“How can you still be so… hard?”

“It just sort of stays hard or semi-hard all the time.” He said as he grabbed his slightly less bulging cock and showed his sister.

Hanna licked her lips as she eyed her brother’s hunk of meat. She had never tried sucking on a cock that had been in her ass but had a few past lovers ask her to. The idea of doing ass to mouth had just never appealed to her, but as she looked at the cock more, she could not help but move closer to his cock. The older sister started to stroke it again slow and gentle as she listened to her brother’s grunts and groans. She hesitated for a moment before slowly she opened her mouth and accepted the head in, she could taste a weird mixture of pussy, ass, and cum on her brother's dirty cock. The older sister gagged slightly on it at first which seemed to only excite her brother as he thrust his hips upwards at her to gag her some more.

Johnny’s hard long dirty cock slid deep into his sister’s mouth. Hanna gagged and chocked on it hard, but she did not turn loose of it. She instead moved around so she could get all of it in her mouth. She was now on her knees on the floor between Johnny’s spread out legs. Johnny the boy who only a little over a week ago rarely even let a girl suck his cock now had his sister by the hair and thrust his dirty cock up into her mouth fucking her face.

Hanna rubbed and squeezed her brother’s massive balls as her lips went up and down sucking her brother’s cock. She loved the feeling of being used like this and made her even more excited that it was her own brother doing it. She slowly decided to test his limits by gently inserting a finger into his ass as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Johnny responded favorably to his sister’s finger as he grunted hard and thrust upwards into her mouth.

“Oh fuck sis that feels so good!” Johnny lay back on the bed his body still covered in sweat as he released his grip on her hair.

Hanna slowly now worked two fingers in and out of her brother’s ass as she sucked his hard cock. She wished her nightstand was closer to try to get her dildo, as she wondered how the little brother would respond to it. Hanna could feel his cock as it throbbed in her mouth she knew it would not be long before he shot another load of cum. Johnny's cock throbbed harder as his sister bobbed her head up and down faster. Saliva poured from the sides of her mouth as she sucked his cock and worked her fingers in and out of his ass.

Johnny could not hold back any longer as he grabbed her head again. He pushed her back as he got to his feet. Holding her mouth on his cock, he thrust his hips back and forth, as he pumped his load into his sister's mouth.

Hanna gagged and choked hard on her brother’s hot sticky load as it exploded in her mouth. She was not prepared for how much he could still cum even after fucking her as he did. As the last drop was milked from his swollen head she was finally able to pull her mouth off his cock, she gasped for air as she looked at her brother laying there so relaxed. “Are you trying to kill me?” She asked in a semi-serious tone as cum dripped from her lips.

Johnny just smirked, as he was feeling too good to care if he was rough with his sister. “I thought you liked the rough stuff.” He said with a sarcastic tone as he lay back on her bed.

Hanna just laughed, as she knew he was right she was not mad at all really, being taken roughly was her favorite thing. She thought about all the nights she had men fucking her in her room and how Johnny must have listened and possibly jerked off to her, so really he did know how she liked it. The older sister moved her way up the bed and lay next to her brother who was almost asleep now. “So Johnny what happened?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean silly don’t play dumb. I have heard things about you and your sexual prowess from some friends and let’s say you were a bit of a prude before.” Hanna asked as she tried to fish out the truth that it was her that caused the significant change.

“I wasn’t a prude just blissfully unaware of what to do it bed. And I guess you helped change that.”

“Me?” Hanna tried to act shocked but was filled with an air of gratification knowing she had unleashed her brother’s innermost sexual desires with nothing more than a hand job.

“Yeah, the day in the bathroom experiencing something like that first hand….well it changed me some and I would say for the better.”

Hanna leaned over and placed a sloppy kiss on her brother’s cheek. “Well thank you my gaping ass would easily agree you are doing something right.”

The exhausted siblings laid there for a few minutes more before Johnny finally got up and headed towards the door. “I need to get in my own bed case mom or dad come looking for us in the morning.” He said to Hanna not realizing she was already fast asleep in her own bed.

As the sun slowly peeked through Johnny’s blinds, he began to awaken. He laid there as he attempted to go back to sleep, but it was not working he groaned and sighed heavily as he got out of his bed. The teen stood there still completely naked from the night before he stretched out as he tried to work out all the kinks in his body like he did every morning. The coughing of his mother interrupted his daily routine.

Karen stood in the doorway as she stopped by to visit her son, as she did most every morning. However, she had never been greeted entirely like she was this morning. “Hey, there big man on campus you might want to put some clothes on.” Johnny’s mom was clad only in a small robe that left little to the imagination as she spoke to her son.

“Shit mom!” Johnny jumped at her voice and started looking for something to cover himself with.

“What do you say, young man?” Asked his mom as she stepped into his room.

“Sorry I was startled is all.” Said Johnny, as he grabbed a towel off the floor to attempt to cover himself.

“Well watch that language young man!” She said in a stern tone as she tried her best to rattle the already startled teen.

“I’m sorry really.”

“Oh Johnny lighten up I am messing with you I have heard you and your friends say much worse around here. And honey I have seen you naked before so chill out.” Karen laughed as she left her son’s room and walked down the hallway mumbling to herself. “But you damn sure didn’t look like that when I last saw you.” Karen could feel her face slightly flushed as she walked into her kitchen and was greeted by the sight of her older daughter at the table in a towel as she painted her toenails.

“Well, I’ll be it is Saturday morning and you’re up before noon?”

“Well yeah, mom thought maybe I would get out do some shopping and give you and dad a chance to have the house to yourselves.”

Johnny strolled into the room at that moment as he finally found some clean clothes and took a seat at the table, with his mom and sister.

“Well, that is very considerate hon. but I wanted to talk to you before you went out about something I heard last night.”

Johnny tried to get up and leave the table as he felt like someone had just punched him in the stomach. “Well look at the time I got to go for my run!”

“Not so fast mister you have a seat too.”

Hanna’s heart jumped into her throat as she missed her toenail entirely and painted her toe instead. “Sure mom what?”

“Look your father, and I are pretty liberal with the rules, and we like it that way. Nevertheless, Hanna seriously there are other people in this house, and you need to be a little quieter when you bring home your gentlemen friends. I mean for crying out loud your poor brother had a game last night and another big one coming up soon he needs his rest.”

Hanna sat there her face down feeling a mixture of anger, relief, and shock. “Okay, mom I am very sorry. I didn’t realize I was quite that loud.”

“Oh don’t worry about it Hanna I really didn’t notice.” Johnny said as his eyes sat locked on his mother’s cleavage. Her robe barely covering her large breasts, as he could feel that familiar stirring in his pants as he excused himself from the table to get ready for his jog.

“Yeah well I got to go too I need to hit a few new stores for some scrubs for my nursing class.” Hanna jumped from her chair and headed off to put on some clothes, still filled with mixed emotions about what her mom said to her. “Of course it had to be my fault; Mr. All American is always the good boy.” She mumbled to herself as she walked down the hallway.

Johnny found it hard at first to run having become semi-aroused at the sight of his mother, but the further down the road he was the easier it became to run. His thoughts wandered through everything that was going on as he wondered what he really was thinking last night when he fucked his sister. The locally famous young man waved at many of the locals as his jogging route took him down the main street of town, he looked around with pride as he saw all the go team signs and seeing his jersey number on the back windows of many cars. Johnny was for the first time feeling, as he was as good as everyone had been telling him. The chirping of his phone interrupted the moment of self- satisfaction.

Johnny walked down the road as he responded to a few various texts he had received inviting him to a few parties over the weekend. He continued his scrolling determined to get the new message notification to disappear. The star player finally came across the last message in his queue, this one from his girlfriend's mom, as he reread it he still felt it sounded odd to him like maybe they knew something him and their daughter had done. As he walked a little further he realized he now stood almost in front of Carly’s house, he felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Johnny liked Ashley and Joe and did not want them thinking poorly of him. “Maybe I should just go test out her parent’s see how they react to me.” he said as he jogged across the street and up to their front door.

“Hey, Johnny come on it sport!” Joe Watts said as he opened the door and invited his daughter’s boyfriend.

“Hey, Johnny how are you doing? We didn’t think we would see you again until the Western game.” Ashley Watts said as she walked into the room greeting the young man.

“Well, I was just jogging down the road and figured I would come by and say Hi is all.”

“That’s great come on in have a seat; let me get you some water.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Watts that would be great.”

“Oh come on now sport you been around us so long now you can drop that Mr. and Mrs. Crap!” Said Joe, as he playfully punched Johnny in the shoulder. “It’s Ashley and Joe to you, and you know that!” Joe motioned for Johnny to have a seat as he left the room following his wife to the kitchen.

Johnny plopped down on the sofa and laughed a bit as Joe reminded him of his own dad, all the way down to the playful arm punches.

“Well, this was unexpected.”

“I know I thought we could try and talk to him after the game.” Ashley spoke softly as she reached for a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

“Well, let us just take it slow and see what happens okay?”

“Sounds good baby.” said Ashley as she gripped the cold bottle of water as she stretched up to kiss her husband.

The married couple returned to the living room together and took a seat on the loveseat across from Johnny. "Here you go sweetie." Ashley said as she tossed the young man the bottle of water.

“Thanks, Ashley.” Said Johnny, as he felt more than a little uneasy as he stared at his girlfriend’s parents who seemed to be acting a little strange to him.

“Well, that was a great game the other day.”

“Yeah, Joe and I were so happy for you boys getting the playoff shot at Western is really a big deal.”

“Yeah we are very happy about it, I am just a little worried about not having my personal cheerleader there.” Johnny sipped his water as he spoke about Carly.

Ashley Watts sat on the edge of the couch as she saw an opportunity to make her move and switch the conversation to more about her daughter and Johnny. “Well we know she means a lot to you, Johnny. I hope that maybe us being there for you may help you in some way.”

Joe stroked his wife’s blonde locks back as he nodded in agreement with everything she was saying. “Johnny we think a lot of you and well we are more than willing to do whatever you need to help you out in her absence.”

Johnny almost dropped his water bottle, as he was unsure if what he thought, he was hearing was actually, what they were saying.

The nervous look on Johnny’s face was impossible to hide as Ashley moved over to sit on the sofa next to him. “Baby calm down we just want you to know we saw what you two did here the other day, and we both thought it was fantastic.”

Joe closed his eyes for a second and thought back to the image burnt into his mind of his daughter riding that big cock, and could feel his cock as it grew. “Johnny, what was it like fucking our daughter?”

“What?” Johnny’s eyes were as wide as humanly possible as he actually spits water out onto the coffee table.

Ashley laughed aloud at the reaction as she took the bottle out of Johnny’s hand. “Sorry for that honey, my husband is very direct about some things.” Ashley wrapped her arms around Johnny’s as she spoke to him, the mother of his girlfriend rubbed his leg as she tried to calm him down.

Johnny sat there speechless as he shook his head back and forth really not knowing how to answer the question that was presented to him.

"Johnny, son we saw what you two were doing here about a week ago. And well Mr. Watts and I were how shall we say impressed with what we saw." Ashley spoke to Johnny in a very soothing tone as she was visibly turned on. The mother snuggled up close to her daughter's boyfriend.

Johnny was unsure what to do or say and instead just sat there still silent as he could see Carly's dad gazing at them. Johnny could see the broad smile on Joe's face as the father/husband seemed to like the look of his wife and the young man together on the sofa.

Johnny, breathed hard as the situation had quickly spiraled out of his control, the young man had stopped by just to investigate the odd text he had received and now was in the middle of something he never could have anticipated. "I am sorry that we did that." Johnny barely managed to say as his face burned with embarrassment.

"Johnny don't apologize to us what you and our daughter did as not a bad thing. Ashley and I don't hide what we do; we are very open Carly has seen us many times."

"Yeah honey see Joe, and I decided when she turned eighteen that we weren't going to hide our sexuality anymore and we have encouraged her to be the same way around us."

Johnny still sat there motionless as Ashley finally decided it is time to make a move on the young man before he possibly ran off with the belief that his girlfriend's parents were crazy. Ashely leaned in and kissed Johnny on the lips as she forced her tongue into his mouth. A feeling of fear initially gripped the naughty mom, as the young man did not reciprocate her advance.

Johnny sat there his lips did not move as his tongue was frozen in his mouth until the line from his girlfriend rang through his mind again, "Do what you need to do." As that line from her went through his mind again, it was as if a switch flipped. The young man grabbed Ashley and pulled her close as he deeply kissed her back. Their tongues swirled together as his hands grabbed her large firm breasts. Johnny broke their kiss as he caught a glimpse of Ashley's husband as he intently watched them. "Mr. Watts, ah sir I am so sorry I don't know what to say. It was a reaction I didn't mean to you know..."

"Easy Johnny, buddy it’s okay me and Ashley have an understanding and believe me it is cool."

Joe spoke to Johnny as the older man tried to calm him down his daughter's boyfriend, this worked on two levels; one it kept Johnny from leaving and two it gave Ashley an opportunity to strip herself down. Johnny swallowed hard as his focus shifted from Joe to Ashley, he was in awe of the older woman's body, and she was almost as flawless as her daughter’s was.

"Johnny, are you just going to stare or do you want to join me?" Ashley said as she eyed the young man up and down like a piece of meat.

"Fuck..." Johnny groaned under his breath, he did not want this when he came over, but now it was going to happen. He pulled the string on his shorts and allowed them to slide down; the boy's turgid cock sprang free.

"Fucking hell look at it, Joe!" Ashley exclaimed as she reached out and grasped the massive erection sticking out from Johnny's body.

Joe Watts moved closer to his wife and Johnny as he sat on the coffee table in front of them, he watched with anticipation as his wife opened her mouth and swallowed the young man's cock as she took the young man all the way down to his balls. "Fuck yeah baby suck it good for him."

Ashley moaned softly as she loved the feel of Johnny's throbbing meat in her mouth, the naughty mother squeezed and rubbed the large balls of the young man. A long saliva trail dripped from her lips as she pulled her mouth away to gasp for some breath. She turned and kissed her husband intensely as she used her hands to keep Johnny's cock stimulated.