Johnny, Lynne, Jennifer & Rex

Story Info
Four friends spend a nice evening together.
2.7k words
3.9
94.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

At 3:30 Lynne made a phone call to Rex's cell phone. She laughed and told him they had arrived just before noon and she couldn't wait for him to get home.

Rex asked why it had taken so long to call him, and she looked at Jennifer and told him "Jennifer fed me lunch."

Now it was Rex that laughed, he knew what that meant. He told her he would be home by 6 and he had taken tomorrow off. They would go to dinner that night before as he said "They got reaquainted"

Lynne handed the phone to Jennifer, and went over and next to Johnny and laid her head in his lap. She kiss him through his pants before she looked up at Jennifer.

Jennifer looked at Lynne as she put down the phone, sat down spread her legs slightly. Lynne told her she was a slut and laughed. Johnny just enjoyed the view. Lynne told her they should take a short nap and a shower before Rex got home. Jennifer agreed and showed them to the guest room. Johnny removed his clothes and the three of them lay down together. Jennifer looked at Johnny, his cock was about 9 inches of so and his balls were fairly large, but the thing that surprised her the most was his pubic hair was as white as the hair on his head, and she smiled to herself. She didn't realize that pubic hair changes like that. She snuggled up to Johnny looked at Lynne across his chest and they drifted off to sleep.

They awoke at about 5:30 and Jennifer and Lynne jumped up and headed for the shower. They quickly soaped up and rinsed off, then dried each other and told Johnny it was his turn. He jumped in the shower and Lynne and Jennifer started to get ready, they put on makeup and then Lynne pulled out a green mini skirt and a green blouse of the same color. Jennifer picked a blue skirt that went just above her knees and a yellow blouse. Neither put on a bra, and Lynne wore no panties. Jennifer put on a pair of blue thongs and they went to the den and waited.

Johnny came down with black slacks and white shirt. He carried a black sport jacket that he put on the back of the couch.

The door opened at 6:15 and Rex came in. Jennifer jumped up and they embraced and kissed, then Lynne stood and wrapped her arms around him and ran her tongue into his mouth. He reached down and rubbed her ass as they kissed. She told him "I've missed you lover."

Rex looked at her and told her he was very happy to see her. He went over and offered his hand to Johnny "Glad to meet you, I have heard a lot about you."

"And I of you Rex. Lynne has talked of almost nothing else since she met you and Jennifer."

Rex announced that he had to run up and take a quick shower and he'd be right back. If 15 minutes he returned and said "Let's go."

They decided to take Johnny and Lynne's car because of the room. They had a Lincoln Town Car and Johnny got into the driver's seat. Jennifer said "I'll sit in the front and tell Johnny the way to the restaurant. You two need to say hello anyway."

As she entered the car she slid over next to Johnny and snuggled up against him, she rested her hand on his thigh, letting it brush his cock.

Lynne entered the back seat and slid over, her skirt rose up her thighs showing Rex that she had no panties on, but she made no move to cover herself. He got in and sat close to her. As Johnny backed the car out he noticed that Lynne and Rex were already kissing and he had his hands on her tits. Lynne had already opened Rex's fly and was fishing for his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and pulled it free and she immediately put her mouth around it and began to blow him.

Jennifer glanced back and said to Lynne "God you don't waste any time do you, baby?"

Rex told her "Nope she doesn't and the way she's going, I'm going to cum very quickly."

Lynne kept bobbing her head, she wanted to taste him before they went to dinner. Normally she would take her time, but she just wanted to get her mouth filled, and Rex obliged, she felt him tense, and his cock erupted in her mouth, and she swallowed all of the cum that poured into it. When he started going soft she stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipped him up. She looked over at him and said "I told you I have missed you." He kissed her tasting his own sperm as he did.

Lynne took out her lipstick and applied a new coat to her lips. She slid up and kissed Johnny on the ear as she said "I love you, Johnny, very much." And she sat back next to Rex.

She leaned up to Rex and whispered in his ear, "I have a special surprise for you when we get back to the house", and lay her head on his chest.

Johnny thought to himself that he couldn't wait until his cock was buried in green eyed beauty's pussy. It had been a long time, he had been true to Lynne even though she continued to whore, but she always came back to him and gave him the best sex of his life. He had seen her get ganged, tied to a table and abused and heard about what the brothers had done to her, but he loved her and no one could take that away.

Jennifer put her hand against Johnny's balls and rubbed then through his pants as she directed him to the restaurant. When they pulled into the parking lot she sat up and fixed her hair and checked her makeup. All seemed to be good so she slid to the passenger door and opened it. Her skirt rode up exposing most of her thighs as she slipped out of the car. The back door was open, and Rex stood there, he kissed her and told her he loved her. She watch as Lynne exited the car her skirt to cover her ass and her pussy showing when she stood, she pulled everything back down, and smoothed her skirt. Johnny came around the car and took Jennifer's arm as they walked toward the restaurant door. Jennifer put her arm around Johnny and snuggled close to him. She heard Lynne and Rex laughing as she walked into the restaurant.

During dinner they talked, and when Rex asked how she and Johnny got together, she started to tell him the story of her past. She told him of Marvin, her first gang bang, her first time with a woman, the brothers and especially the table in the gym where she spent many hours alone and strapped with her legs spread wide and her mind free to think.

Jennifer looked at her and told her she was so sorry for her. Lynne told her not to be sorry, that is how she met Johnny. She told them to be sorry for Bill, who she was still trying to get out of prison. They ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon and celebrated their reunion. When the champagne was gone they left and headed home. Jennifer and Lynne sat in the back seat and talked while Rex guided Johnny back to the house.

When they got to the house everyone got out and quickly walked to the front door. Rex opened it and let Lynne and Jennifer in, ushered Johnny in and entered himself. Lynne announced that she had to go pee and Jennifer said so did she so off they went. Rex asked Johnny if he wanted something to drink. Johnny told his scotch and water and Rex went to fix them both one. A few minutes later, Lynne and Jennifer came back down the stairs and they had stripped. They stopped at the entrance of the den and kissed each other deeply as they fondled each other's breasts.

Lynne announced that she wanted to make love to Rex, so both of the men started to undress. Jennifer told Johnny she was ready to give him what she had offered earlier, grabbed his hand and led him to the master bedroom. Lynne said to Rex, "I know you realize I'm a slut and I've got a huge pussy, but tonight, I'm going to make love to you. The only other person I've made love to since the incidents I told you about is Johnny and you may be a little surprised."

Rex stood naked in front of her and she led him to the guest room, they fell to the bed and she started kissing him and he hungrily kissed her back, running his hands all over her body. She looked into his eyes and kissed his neck. "You know, you and Jennifer are very special to me. I know I'm a whore, but I love being with you two and I hope you feel the same. I will still be a whore when you need me to be, but tonight, something different."

Lynne lay back and Rex started exploring her body with his hands. He took her tits in his hand and massaged them, he ran his hands over her thighs and down her calves and massaged her feet. He ran his hand back up her legs and she separated them and his finger found her clit. He kept kissing her the saliva from his mouth flowed into her mouth and she kissed him back her tongue brushing his teeth as they kissed. Finally, he rolled on top of her and put his cock against her pussy, and he pushed forward as he slid into her. She whispered to him that he should just lay on top of her and not move. He did this and he felt a wonderful sensation begin to happen. It felt as if someone was masturbating him, and he looked deep into her blue eyes. Her pussy felt as tight as any woman he had ever had sex with, plus the muscles were fucking him without him moving. He looked at her and told her "God, you're a beautiful woman. That feels so good, I can't believe it. I love you dearly."

Lynne kissed him harder as she continued to work his cock with her cunt. She had learned those many nights laying on that table to work her muscles to overcome the hours of fucking she had received and until now she only used it with Johnny, because she knew she was a whore, and didn't mind that people fucked her and thought she had a sloppy pussy. She gave this to Rex, because he and Jennifer had become special and it was her way of saying thank you.

She told him to "Make love to me" and she lay back and enjoyed the way he rode her. She continued to milk his cock as he fucked her and she felt him expand and then empty his sperm into her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as her body exploded with orgasm as she felt the warm feeling of his cum running out of her stuffed pussy.

Rex couldn't believe what he had just felt. No one had ever made him feel that way before and he was exhausted from it. He only wondered if he had fucked up by lining up the guys for tomorrow night.

When Jennifer led Johnny into her bedroom she guided him to he edge of the bed and kneeled down between his thighs. His cock was still soft and she took it into her mouth and began to suck him. Johnny loved to have his cock sucked and he got plenty of it with Lynne, but this was different. This beautiful white woman was only in her early twenties and those green eyes, those green eyes had something about them. She was slowly sucking him and he began to expand in her mouth. Her hand was on his balls and she was gently squeezing on them. Jennifer looked up at him and she saw he was looking directly at her. She wondered if she sucked cock as well as Lynne did. His cock had hardened and she was ready to fuck. She stood and leaned over and kissed him as he pulled her on top of him. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as they lay together. She continued to kiss him, she felt his tongue push it's way into her mouth and she sucked on it, enjoying the taste of this black man. She liked being with black men, her skin was so light and the contrast was very stimulating to her. She spread her legs and her pussy spread as she sat over him. She felt his cock against her clit and looked forward to having him inside her. She wanted to ride this man and give him the best fuck she could. She rose up and reached down and guided his cock into her pussy. Then she looked at him and told him "Johnny, I'm really happy I've met you, now please fuck me hard."

Johnny started thrusting his hips toward her as she began to ride him. She put her hands on his shoulders and rode his cock like it was a mechanical bull at a red neck bar. He smiled as he thought, I may not be able to get it up often, but I am able to last a while. Jennifer continued to ride him as she had her first orgasm and she shuddered as the juices ran over his cock and onto his balls. She lay against his body and she kissed him. She asked him "Will you fuck me in the ass, Johnny, I love it so much."

Johnny rolled her over and kept his cock in her pussy. He fucked her for a few minutes and then told her that "I would love to ass fuck you, baby."

He pulled his cock from her and she rolled over face down on the bed. He spread her legs and reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them open. Her asshole came into view and he leaned down and ran his tongue over, around and into it. The he worked first one, then two and finally three finger into her ass and she moaned. He widened the way he held his fingers and her hole opened wider. He pulled his fingers from her ass and moved up between her thighs and aimed his cock at her hole. He pressed the head to the entrance and pushed into her. He reached around held her face in his hand and pushed his fingers into her mouth as he began to fuck her ass. He grabbed her waist at the hips and fucked her hard. She had another orgasm as he fucked her, but he didn't stop, he just kept pounding her. About 5 minutes later she shuddered another time and he knew she had cum again.

He asked her if she was ready for him to cum. She said "Yes, please Johnny, please cum for me."

He picked up his pace and he told her, "I'm going to cum Jennifer."

She asked him to "Cum on my face please, Johnny, cum on my face."

Johnny pulled from her ass moved next to her head she turned over and he grabbed his cock and jerked as he felt his balls tighten and he sprayed her face with streams of his hot cum. She moved to take him in her mouth as he stopped cumming and she cleaned his cock off. He lay next to her, she looked into his eyes and drifted off to sleep. He held her, and waited to see if Rex and Lynne would join him, and he too drifted off to sleep.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers