Johnny, Sis, and Jenine

Story Info
Johnny has a wet dream and learns about life.
1k words
3.45
19.6k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his arms around her and kissed her. He pulled her closer in order to better feel the fullness of her bosom. His hands slipped down to her waist. His fingers found their way into her waistband. She knew what he wanted. A little more pressure in her kiss and a flick of her hips told him to go ahead.

He moved his hands downward and, as her slacks and her panties lowered below her buttocks, he enjoyed the feel of her ass. Her slacks and panties fell to her ankles. She stepped out of them and out of her loafers. They continued their kissing and tonguing.

He held her close as she unsnapped her bra and pulled her blouse and bra over her head. She threw them towards the easy chair but missed. They landed on the floor.

Now that she was naked, she started working on him. Pulling his tee-shirt off over his head barely interrupted their kissing. Opening his belt and dungarees and allowing them to fall to his ankles, didn't interrupt their kisses at all. It was dropping to her knees that interrupted the kissing.

She knelt at his feet and held his stiff dick in her mouth while she helped him kick off his shoes and stockings. Then she started moving her mouth up and down his shaft. A few vigorous thrusts and his cum spurted into her mouth. She swished it around a couple of times and then swallowed all of it.

The door opened interrupting his dream.

"Johnny, it's time to get up and go to work," his older sister said.

She pulled his blankets back and saw his penis resting in a pool of cum.

"Oh, Johnny, I've told you before. You're too old to have wet dreams and masturbate. If you need to cum, you come to me. Do you understand?"

Johnny and his sister have lived together since Johnny graduated college four years ago. Now Johnny was twenty-six and his sister was twenty-nine. She had been relieving his sexual pressures since the first week they lived together when she caught him jerking off in their bathroom. She understood the pressures that built inside him and helped him relieve them. She helped that day and many other days when she caught him or he asked her for help.

"That was a delightful, wet dream, Sis. If you want me to tell you about it, I will." Johnny said.

"Not now. You have to get to work. You know the others cannot start without you."

Part II

When Johnny got home from work that evening, he found Sis had dinner all cooked and the table set for three.

"I've invited Jenine for dinner and the evening with you," Sis informed him.

Sis winked at her brother and reminded him, "Jenine and I have been very close friends ever since we met our freshman year in college."

It was only ten minutes later when Jenine arrived for the evening. She was dressed in a conservative skirt and blouse with lace shoes. Talk flowed easily as the trio enjoyed chicken, potato, and vegetables. Sis served white wine with dinner; coffee and a piece of chocolate cake as a dessert.

When dinner was finished and cleanup was complete, Sis excused herself by saying, "I am going to the movies. I'll be home at midnight. You two behave yourselves." She winked again at her brother.

"We'll go with you, Sis," Johnny blurted out

"No we won't," Jenine stated as she grabbed Johnny's arm. "Your sister doesn't need a chaperone. I do."

Sis left. Johnny and Jenine adjourned to the living room. Each sat in an easy chair across the room from one another. A feeling of unfamiliarity stifled any effort for conversation on Johnny's part. Not so with Jenine.

Jemine started the conversation with, "Your sister tells me that you had an interesting dream this morning."

"Why would she say that?"

"In case you haven't figured it out yet, your sister and I are sex partners and she thought I might enjoy hearing about it and helping you re-live this morning's dream."

"Oh, I don't know about that. My dreams are private."

"She told me that you masturbated this morning and she had to change your sheets."

"I did not masturbate. I had a wet dream."

"What was the dream about?"

"I dreamt a woman gave me a blow job."

"May I give you a blow job?"

"If you and Sis are sex partners, why do you want to give me a blow job?"

"Your sister and I are bi-sexual. She has a date tonight and I don't. She's going to get fucked tonight and I want to get fucked. Will you fuck me?

"I don't know what to say or what to do."

"Just say 'Yes' and I will teach you what to do."

"Yes."

As soon as Johnny said "Yes," Jenine removed all her clothing except her underpants. "Would you like to take my panties off for me?"

Her question disrupted Johnny's staring at her. Without speaking, he approached her, put his thumbs in the waistline of her underpants, and dropped her panties to her ankles. They kissed.

"Take your clothes off while I watch," Jenine ordered.

She plunked her naked body on the living room couch, kicked one leg up onto the sofa, and exposed her pussy to Johnny's amazed gaze

By the time Johnny's pants and underwear dropped to the floor, his penis was as stiff as a statue and seemed twice as large.

With no foreplay, Johnny approached Jenine and allowed her to put his dick inside her. A couple of undulations and his sperm flowed into her cervix.

"I don't know if I should have done that," he said remorsefully.

"It's done. Don't worry about it. If I get pregnant, your sister, you and I can raise the child."

"I don't know if I want to raise a child," Johnny whimpered.

"That comes with fucking. It's like Russian Roulette. Every now and then, you win - in this case, a baby. I hope you knocked me up. I want a baby and I'd be happy to have you and your sister for husbands."