Johnny Wants Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Some other time Sheela. Now you get fucked. Johnny wants momma.”

With that he kissed her on the lips. Their tongues darted in each other's mouths. He pulled her arms over her head and held them there with one hand. He kissed her as his manhood rubbed and jabbed against her abdomen. His kisses were so deep and ardent that she felt he was raping her mouth with his tongue. She also realized that he was now into foreplay. She was thoroughly enjoying the caresses as his hot breath trailed across her neck. He bit the lobe of her ear, sucked on her lips, and fondled her breasts. His tongue traced a line from her lips, down her chin, her neck and finally stopping to trace circles around her areolas. Sheela instinctively arched her back to shove her breast in his mouth as much as possible. He suckled like a hungry new born on both her breasts.

With her breast still in his mouth and one hand holding her hands pinned above her head, he slid his rock hard penis into her pussy. With one deep thrust he was embedded in her vagina and she in turn tightened her vaginal muscles to firmly grip his cock in a vise.

“Johnny is home mom!”

"Hmmnhmnmnhmnmn" she moaned.

He fucked her with slow and deep thrusts bringing her once again to the edge of an orgasm. Sheela was a bitch in heat, and was desperately lifting her hips to match his thrusts. He removed his cock and left her flailing on her back with her legs wide open and in the air. She screamed and begged him to fuck her.

He turned her over onto her stomach and made her to get on her knees. She moved, positioning herself on her hands and knees, her big round ass in the air.

He kneeled behind her and positioned his cock at her pussy. She gave a small sigh of pleasure and pushed her hips back towards him. Lifting a hand from the bed, she reached back between her spread thighs and closed her fingers round his penis. He leaned forward and, took hold of her breasts and squeezed them in his hands. Then she went up slightly on her toes, and eased her hips back, her hand gently guiding his cock into the moist warmth of her hot love hole. And now it was his turn to gasp as he felt himself slide into her honey pot. His thigh muscles contracted while he readied for his thrust and heard her ecstatic gasp in anticipation as he plunged his cock into her waiting pussy, grabbing her hair again as he began to slam into her. He pulled her head back as far as it would go; wrapping her locks around is hand as he fucked her. She let out a squeal of pleasure and pain as his hand came down to smack her ass, her skin burning as he slapped her. Then he began to drive in and out of her, his other hand mercilessly squeezing her dangling tits. Sheela was making choking, gurgling sounds and thrusting her hips back towards him every time he withdrew, then, suddenly, her gasps increased in intensity and frequency, and her fingers flew to her clitoris, pushing and rubbing frantically.

"Ah! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! AhhhHHHHHHH!"

"Oh!, Oh! Oh!” She moaned, “you're going to make me cum again!"

She began to scream as another orgasm hit her forcefully.

He was about to cum and, he hammered into her with a powerful thrust - and stayed, his buttocks clamped rigidly together, his back straightening, pulling her up with him as he pumped his seed into her. She moaned loudly when she felt his hot sperm hit her inside. He turned her round until she was on her back. He put his cock on her tits and humped her till he stopped shuddering. She removed herself and cleaned up. He was sleeping, and she thought, he sure needs the rest.

He woke and noted that it was five in the morning. He found he was hard and wanted another fuck.

“This woman is one hell of a lay!” he thought.

She had her back to him. His eyes having adjusted to the darkness, he saw how beautiful Sheela was in the fluorescent night lamp.

Slowly, he turned her round until she was on her back. Lying on his side with his right elbow cushioning his had, he used his left hand to caress her mound.

She gasped, slightly, as his finger found her sensitive clitoris, and to his surprise she was also wanting to be fucked , because her hand reached to take hold of his prick. It swelled and lengthened as her fingers closed round it, and he lowered his head to circle one of her nipples with his mouth.

She laughed softly as she cupped his balls.

“Johnny wants momma?" she whispered, softly.

His hand squeezed her other breast and his head nodded.

Her hand closed round his huge cock and squeezed it, hard.

“Do you want to fuck me again dad?”

He hesitated when he heard the words DAD.

She said, “Come off it Dad. You want me. Admit it. You knew Ravi is returning tomorrow, yet that did not stop you from fucking your son’s wife. Rafiq was a casualty, the straw that broke the camels back. You just needed to justify your desire to take me. Accept the fact that either way you would have found some reason to fuck me. And let me be honest too. Though I never did ever think of you as anything but my father in law, but the past few hours have made me your slut for life. I cannot imagine how I will be able to sleep with Ravi. After having your meat in me, I am sure that I will not even feel his thin prick in me. We both need each other as man and woman. You will be my stud and I your whore. We can both achieve pleasure by making love the way we want. Ravi will have his wife and you your own mistress, who is willing to be a whore in your bed.”

“I think we agree. At least Johnny here has no problems. He knows he wants momma. That’s it Dad. Johnny wants momma will be our private code for fucking!”

With that she began to stroke his cock. She strained to pull his body across her, and she spread her legs apart. Her hand still gripped his cock.

“Come on Dad you've already fucked me," she said, "and you're going to fuck me again!”

And she pulled him onto her and she pushed his hard cock into her. She is right, he thought and completed their union, and slid his full length inside her again for the third time that night. Sheela’s hands came up round the back of his head and she pulled his mouth down on to hers. Her legs clamped round his waist and her ankles locked as she held him inside her while he fucked her as hard as he could. After about seven minutes of hard fucking, his back arched and he convulsed as he shot his load into her.

The next morning, it was as per any other usual day. She served him his breakfast, and wondered at his coolness. It was as if the last night had never happened. The maid servant called out to her and informed that her driver had reported for duty.

Sir said: “Send him in to take memsaab’s brief case.”

Sheela saw an old man walk in.

Sir said: “Where is Rafiq? Who are you?”

“Sahib, I am his substitute. Yesterday night in some altercation in his home, Rafiq has been severely injured. They say that in the fight, Rafiq’s manhood got cut. He has been hospitalized.”

“That is bad news. Anyway, Sheela instruct our cashier to inform the hospital that the company will pay all the bills. That is the least we can do, for our own employee.”

12