Johnny's Coming Out Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Father and son punish mommy.
2.8k words
3.99
41k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up again to the bed shaking. Slowly I open my eyes and hear, "take it you fucking bitch." I turn my head to see my son Johnny's hand wrapped around his mother's throat while he is pounding into her pussy. Ever since he tried coming out to me and my wife and I pounded his wannabe faggot ass I have woken up to him pulverizing my wife's pussy. Its been three days and my balls are starting to ache. Every time I think about fucking my wife Laura she is being held down and raped by my son. I haven't said anything because I told him to punish her and oh boy has he. I've found her over the back of the couch getting pounded, laying across the dinning room table with her head hanging off while he skull fucked her, hell he was even smacking her thighs with a spatula, but my favorite time was finding her tied to his bed spread eagle while he held a magic wand to her pussy and was jacking off, listening to her beg to be fuck by her son was priceless. Watching him abuse her has kept my cock hard 24/7. Look I know I am a sadist and so did my wife when she married me, so deal with it.

"Fuck Johnny," I yell. He pauses deep inside my wife with his hands around her throat and just looks at me. That same rage I saw in his eye is still there and I don't think it will every leave. After all it was his mother's fault that I have been balls deep in his ass. "Look I know you want to punish her and I know shoving your cock is her pussy feels good to you but that is my wife and I have needs," I say.

He looked down at her evilly and says, "Well dad this nasty slut does have another couple of holes." I see the fear come into my wife's eyes and can't help the way it hardens my cock. "Would you like that you fucking cunt, you want dad's fat cock in your ass or your mouth while I fill your pussy with my cum," he asks her. I see tears start to run down her cheeks as she shakes her head no. I know how much she hates anal and when I am feeling extra sadistic I love to ravish her ass. With as deprived as I have been lately this wont be an easy ride for her.

"Johnny get up and get my astro-glide," I say while watching her start to panic. He quickly pulls himself from her pussy and heads for our bathroom.

"Jack please I know you have needs and you want to punish me but not this, anything but this. Please I promise I will give you the best blow job of your life," Laura pleads as she gets up and crawls over to me. Hugging me tightly she says, "I swear I will take any other punishment, I'll do anything else you want but you know I can't handle the pain from anal. Nothing hurts more than your cock in my ass." Johnny comes back into the room and hands me the lube.

He watches her pathetic attempts to persuade me not to fuck her ass with a smirk on his face while he strokes his cock. I think my son might be turning into a bit of a sadist too. "Johnny go ahead and lay down so your mother can ride your cock." I direct. As he lays down tears are streaming down Laura's face faster but she doesn't say another word. She can tell when my mind is made up so she slowly mounts his cock. Johnny grabs her hips and forces her down hard on his stiff member. She lets out a little gasp and then a whimper as she lays the rest of her body down on top of him.

She raises her ass in the air and Johnny hammers her pussy from under her. "That's right you nasty slut, put that ass in the air. Dads going to rip you open with his fat cock. I have been hoping this would happen. And to think I am going to be under you watching you scream like you did me, I am going to rape this pussy so hard and fill it with so much of my cum," Johnny says. I popped the top of the lube and watched her flinch, tears still streaming down her face. She is so afraid you can smell fear just wafting off of her. I put lube on my fingers and reached over and start rubbing my index finger down her ass crack, I can feel her whole body trembling as I circle her hole. Taking my time I slowly insert my finger in and out of her, pushing all the way in to the base and then pulling all the way out.

Listening to her whimper in pain I slowly added another finger in her ass. Leaning forward I whisper in her ear, "I am going to fuck your ass so hard you will be shitting blood for days bitch." I force another finger in her ass and push them in and out of her. I know I could spanker her and get her adrenalin rushing to help her take the pain or I could just force my big cock in her ass but I love taking my time like this. I love the panic building inside her, I love hearing her plead with me, and most of all I love the way I can see all the pain she is in. Her body writhes, she claws at the sheets, and she screams and cries so loud.

As I glide my forth finger, "NNNNOOOOOOOooooo, PLEASE JACK!! STOOOOPPPPP," Laura cries, "It hurts." Lung filled sobs are wracking her body as I continue to thrust all four fingers in her tight asshole. Laura tries to pull away from Johnny and me but he wraps his arms under hers and grabs a hold of her shoulders as he power thrusts into her. I grab her hip and start rapidly finger fucking her in the ass while she begs me to stop.

"Take those fucking fingers you stupid bitch... I can't wait for him to shove his dick in your ass, I hope he pounds your ass so hard you bleed," Johnny say as he shoves deeper into her. I watch Johnny reach his hand into her hair and yank hard, using it to pull her onto his waiting cock and my fingers. She still whimpers as I shove all of my fingers into her. Johnny moves his other hand and wraps it around her throat, pummeling her pussy. "That right slut cum on my dick... FUCK... what kind of filthy whore cums on her son's cock while he rapes her. YOU DESERVE WHAT I DO TO YOU BITCH," he growls as he jack hammers into her tight cunt.

"I'M YOUR FILTHY WHORE... YYYYYEEESSSSS!" she screams as tears still fall down her cheeks.

I can still feel her asshole clenching from her orgasm. I pull my fingers from her ass and apply some lube to my dick. Lining up with her tight hole I slowly push into her, as the head of my cock fully penetrates her she lets out a loud scream. Fuck her ass is so tight and I can feel Johnny shoving himself in and out of her pussy. Laura screams again as I push deeper into her depths. "YES! Scream bitch! SCREAM for us as we rip your holes apart you nasty slut," I yell as I force half my dick in her ass. I pull out and push half way back in just listening to her beg. My balls are boiling and I want nothing more than to slam into her but drawing this out will be much more fun.

"Johnny I want you to just thrust up," I say as I grab a handful of her hair and wrap it around my hand as Johnny grabs her hips and pushes himself inside of her. "Now my good little wife I want you to fuck yourself on our dicks. If you do a good job and make yourself cum I wont force all of my cock in your tight ass." Crying Laura nods and starts rocking back on our meat. What could be better than getting a stupid bitch who hates anal to fuck herself in the ass, Nothing. Damn, feeling her tight ass milk my cock is like heaven. I can feel her grinding her pussy down on Johnny's cock trying to hit that perfect spot that will help her cum.

"That's it cunt, ride my dick. Show me how much you love cumming for your son," Johnny says as Laura beings to pick up speed. Man her ass feels so tight with Johnny deep in her pussy. I need to fuck her like this more often, married thirty years and I never thought to do some DP. "You're my good little cum slut aren't you... yeah mommy, you love being my filthy whore don't you," Johnny says as she continues to grind her pussy against him.

Laura swivels her hip and bounces more on Johnny's dick almost trying to keep my cock from moving at all in her ass. Still my dick is going in and out of her tight hole, she is so snug. Johnny and I both can't help but groan and moan as she rides us. I can feel her grind down hard against his cock and pant with frustration. My wife starts to slow, starting to cry harder as she humps our son. "I can't do it Jack," she sobs. "There's too much pain, I can't cum," Laura whispers.

I yank her hair so hard that align her body with mine, then I use my other hand to play with her clit. Flicking Laura's sensitive little numb I whisper in her ear, "you're my filthy whore, I control your body. When I say cum you fucking cum even if there is pain." Johnny reaches up and starts pinching her nipples as he jack hammers into her pussy. I can feel her body tightening and I know she is close, she can never last when I play with her clit. "Begs us to fuck you bitch, beg for our cocks." I say as I start to rock my cock slowly into her ass.

"OH GOD JACK, you always make the pain feel good. PLEASE FUCK ME!!" she screams as her body writhes, I slow my fingers and let her drop down on top of our son.

I push down on the middle of her back, "Stupid bitch, I told you to do one thing," I say as I punch holes in her bowels with my cock and she starts screaming again. "Fuck yeah whore, can you feel us shredding your insides," I say as Johnny and I take turns hammering deep. "Your so fucking tight... Yeah... take my dick bitch!" I say as Johnny and I pick up speed. With her screaming and pleading I won't last much longer. "Fuck your ass is so tight I am almost ready to cum deep inside you." I say. Starting to jack hammer deep in her ass. I feel Johnny slow and push deep inside her, it make her ass even tighter.

Laura's ass is strangling my cock, I slow pulling my dick all the way out then sliding back in until I bottom out and feel my balls touching Johnny's. Every time I get deep in her ass Laura shrieks in pain which causes the pressure to build more in my balls. Feeling every wall of her ass almost crushing my cock and hearing her pain filled moans pushes me right to the cusp, I shove deep into her and started rotating my hips. "SSSSTTTTOOOOOPPPPPP," she screams. Fuck yes, I kept it up, pulling out to the tip, slamming back in and then rotating my hips. "PLEASE JACK... NO MORE!!" she begs. I can barely hear Johnny saying filthy things to her as I pound inside. I can feel Johnny's slowly, thrusts deep as Laura rakes his arms and chest with her nails. I look down to watch all of my cock disappear in her depths, fuck that looks so hot, I know I won't last another minute.

I let go of her hair and grip her hips picking up speed again, "Clench your ass and fucking look back at me whore while I cum deep in your ass," I say pounding away at her. Oh man, the pain and lust in her eyes sends me over the edge as her ass gets even tighter. "FUCK... BITCH... OH GOD...YES!!" I bellow as I shoot my load deep inside her. The blood rushing through my body makes it hard to hear her cries as I empty my balls, then I push deep feeling my cock still pulsating as she clenches and unclenches. I love her ass, its feels so amazing!

I pull out of her and plop down next to her and Johnny trying to catch my breath. I watch as he force Laura down on her back and to my surprise he lowers his head and starts licking her pussy. "YYYYYEEEESSSS," she screams rocking her hips and humping his face. I watch his rage filled gaze ignites with more anger and then he shoves his fist in his mother's ass. She screams so loud it sounds as if someone is killing her. He looks her straight in the eyes, "I am going to make you cum while I fist fuck your ass you filthy cum slut," Johnny says with an evil grin. Then he lowers her head and starts sucking on her clit. I watch the conflicting sensations on her face as her eyes roll back in her head. The room is full of squelching sounds and Laura's whimpery moans.

Every time her moans become more pleasure sounding Johnny fuck his hand a little deep inside her ass, which makes her cry out in pain. My cock stays rock hard watching my son force his mother to enjoy anal fisting. I have to say he is crueler than I am and it's a joy to watch. I get up grab her by her hair and get right into her face, "Your going to cum for your son aren't you, you filthy whore," I say watching her body shake. Looking down at Johnny, his eyes are locked on her face as his tongue starts flicking faster against her clit and he increases the speed of his fist in her ass. "That's right, cum all of his face you worthless cunt," I say as her back arched.

"JJJOOOOHHHHNNNNYYYYYY!" she screams. As her body starts to convulse Johnny withdraws his fist from her ass, sits up and shoves his cock balls deep inside her pussy. "YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS," she screams as he starts pounding into her again and again. Johnny grabs her hip and pounds into her so hard it might be hurting them both. I hear him growling as ravishes her pussy. Looking at him, he only has eyes for his mother as she squirms on his cock.

"Keep screaming for Johnny bitch, beg for his cum you nasty slut. Beg your little boy to cum in your pussy," I say as I reach down and start slapping her clit. I watch her eyes roll back in her head as she fights to take in a deep breath. I know she is still cumming hard by the look on her face. Her eyes clamp shut and her mouth opens wide...

"JJJOOOOHHHHNNNNYYYYYY... YES... PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME... FILL MY PUSSSSSYYYYYYY!" she screams as her hips push up to meet his every thrust. See, this is why she will let me force her into anal, not because she likes it but because she loves to be raped and she cums so hard after. "OH JOHNNY... OH JOHNNNYYY... POUND MY PUSSY!!... YES, CUM IN ME!" From the way her body is jerking I know she hasn't stopped cumming.

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SCREAM MY NAME... FUCK," Johnny growled as he pumps her full of his cum. "Milk my dick you stupid fucking cum dumpster." he says as Laura shakes beneath him. Her orgasm is still rolling through her body and she can't help but whimper in pleasure as Johnny uses her body to jack himself off.

As he pulls out of his mother I wrenched her up by her hair, "I haven't cum in days bitch and I'm no where near done with you," I say dragging her on top of me. "Now ride my cock," I say as I slid inside of her. Man her pussy is so wet I get balls deep with just one thrust...