Johnny's Conquest: Lucky in AC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to get fucked hard?"

"By you. Yes. Do whatever. I'm yours."

Johnny put her ankle up by his shoulders and entered her.

"Oh wow, fuck you're big" she moaned.

He started to thrust slowly before quickly picked up speed. The more he thrust, the more she started to open up. Before long, his entire cock was pounding Naomi. Every thrust he delivered bounced Naomi's enormous breasts, turning both of them on more and more. Johnny could not keep his eyes off of them, something Naomi noticed.

"You like my tits, baby?"

"Fuck yeah I do."

"Make them bounce."

"Yeah?"

"Make those fucking tits bounce!" The more they fucked and the closer she got to orgasm, the louder Naomi was getting. With her pussy clinching and ready to explode, she let out a loud exclamation as she came again over Johnny's cock.

"FUCK!! Oh..my..god."

To give her time to recover, Johnny slowed down. Both were taking time to collect themselves. Johnny pushed his cock all the way into Naomi before pulling out and catching his breath. It was at that point when they both heard the door open and saw Kristal leaning in the doorway.

"Hey honey, you two seem to be having fun." Kristal still had an obvious buzz on, which could explain why she was standing in front of her naked best friend and a stranger in nothing but a thong and tank top.

"Were we too loud? I'm sorry honey."

Johnny could only stand there with his hands on his hips, still at full attention, not sure what to do.

"Nice cock, buddy."

"Thank you" was the only word Johnny could form. "Uh, she seems to like it to."

"I know I could hear."

"Sorry we woke you, Kris" said Naomi, who was now sitting up but still not covering anything. "Can I give you a kiss to say I'm sorry?"

As Kristal walked over, Johnny took a step back, trying to process that he was this lucky. Kristal laid next to Naomi on the bed and delivered a quick kiss, then a longer one. When she went in for the third one, Naomi but her hand behind Kristal's head and it became clear that they were those kinds of friends. They broke the lip lock and looked into each other's eyes. Johnny could see Kristal motion her head and Naomi nodded in approval. Kristal rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows.

"So...what was your name again?"

"John."

"So Johnny, how are you going to play this?"

"I'll play it anyway you want it played. I'm up for anything."

"Oh good."

Kristal slid off the bed and knelt before Johnny. She grabbed the base of his cock and slowly began sucking. Johnny closed his eyes and could not help but smile. Her sucking skills were not to the level of Naomi, but he was still enjoying every second off it. Feeling that he could basically do anything on this night, he reached down and pulled off Kristal's shirt.

Johnny saw Naomi was left alone again so he wanted to keep attention towards her going. He shifted his position and was impressed by Kristal keeping his cock in her mouth as they rotated. He began thumbing Naomi's clit before once again fingering her with his two fingers.

"Oh god..." moaned Naomi. "So good. Kris, you have to have him do this to you."

Kristal got u from her blowjob and jumped back onto the bed, delivering another kiss to Naomi.

"I can do that to myself. Can he fuck me?"

The two exchanged me kisses as Naomi nodded. Kristal got on her knees with her ass in the air and began to struggle to take her thong off from that position.

"Let me help you with those, darling." He pulled her thong off and admired her toned, firm backside. He rubbed his hands down her wet pussy and rubbed the juices onto his dick before slowly plunging it inside of her.

"Oh fuck he is opening me up" moaned an almost shocked Kristal. Johnny was keeping it slow since he did not want to break Kristal in half. He slowly started to pick up as Naomi started playing with herself. His thrusts became harder and faster and Kristal began slapping the bed in front of her with her hand. While he thought it was just Kristal expressing her pleasure, he realized with was a request for Naomi, who moved to the top of Kristal and opened her legs for her.

Johnny almost felt himself trigger at the site of Kristal eating out Naomi while he fucked her but managed to compose himself. He stopped briefly to regain composure, something that did not go unnoticed by Kristal.

"What are you coming already?"

"No baby, I want to switch position a little."

"To what?"

"Lay flat on your stomach."

Kristal obliged and kept her ass in the air so John could reenter her. When he did, he put both arms on either side of her and started pounding her into the bed.

"Oh holy fuck that's good!" Kristal managed to be louder than Naomi and had a much filthier mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Don't stop...don't fucking stop!"

Johnny kept fucking, waiting for Kristal to climax so he could move back to Naomi one more time.

"Cum on my cock, baby."

"Yeah, that want you want? I will. I'm going to fucking cum!"

Kristal buried her head into the sheets and let out a deep moan and she drenched Johnny's cock with her pussy juice. He pulled out and let Kristal collect herself as he rolled over on his back to turn his attention back to Naomi.

"Ok, you're next" he said with a smile. Naomi laughed back and gave his dick a quick suck before straddling it.

"I'm going to fuck you until you cum" she while settling on top of him. "Tell me when you're ready and I'll swallow you."

Johnny nodded and Naomi began to bounce. Once again, he could not take his eyes off her breasts as they bounced in rhythm. He put a hand on each one and squeezed them together.

"Yeah grab my tits baby."

"Go nuts on me. Go as hard as you want."

"Yeah? That what you want."

"Yeah fuck my brains out" Johnny removed his hands from her tits and put them around her waist, guiding her up and down his dick.

"Oh fuck yea!" exclaimed Naomi. Johnny could feel himself getting closer, but wanted a few more bounces from Naomi before telling her he was ready.

"Fuck I'm going to cum.

"Yeah?! God let me suck you off."

Johnny let go of his grip and Naomi hopped off him and wrapped her mouth around his rock hard cock. She began blowing him as well as she did earlier. Johnny had his hand holding her hair back, guiding her up and down his rod.

"Fuck here I'm going to cum" moaned Johnny. Naomi never stopped sucking and another load shot out of his dick and down Naomi's throat.

After she got every last drop, she released his dick and fell onto her back exhausted. Kristal had been on her side at the edge of the bed, playing with her clit until she reached her final orgasm of the night. All three laid there in bliss. Naomi went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth but quickly joined the other two on the bed. It wasn't long before all three dozed off.

Johnny woke up an hour or two later. He looked at both sides and saw the two friends still naked fast asleep. After taking a moment to bask in his accomplishment, he quietly got out of the bed, put his clothes back on and snuck out of the room. He made sure to not make a sound, but made sure to take two pieces of hotel stationary to write his name and number and slip them into each woman's bags. He made his way back to his buddies' room and found them all asleep. With all the beds taken, he just curled up on the floor to finish out his night.

The next morning, everyone was wondering where Johnny went off to.

"Man we thought you were kidnapped or dead," joked JD.

"No I am alive and very well."

"What did you do?"

"Well Lady Luck was very good to me last night. Her and her best friend, actually."

Johnny left it at that and mentally started planning his next trip to Atlantic City.

12