Johnny's Conquests: 1st Date Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! That's so good!"

Johnny slid another finger in and started thrusting them rapidly.

"Oh my God you don't know what that's doing to me!"

"I won't stop if you keep sucking."

Alexis put her lips around his dick and began furiously sucking to transfer some of the pleasure that was overwhelming her.

"Don't make me cum, I want to cum on your dick. Fuck me, right now."

Johnny slid his fingers out and tugged down on her thong. Alexis rolled to her back to take her panties off and Johnny quickly slid his hand down her clit. He delivered a hard kiss Alexis and grabbed her breasts.

"God I want to fuck you. You don't need a condom just tell me when."

Johnny slid his pants down to his ankles and Alexis straddled him. She took his cock by his shaft and inserted it inside her. She bounced on her knees off the backseat as his cock went deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, fuck me you're big."

"Keep fucking it. I've wanted to do this all day."

Alexis laughed. "Haha, me too. Fuck, fuck me. Grab my tits, choke me, do anything...FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!"

Johnny squeezed her tits together and helped Alexis bounce off his cock.

"Fuck your pussy is tight."

"It's because you're dick...is so big...FUCK..ME!"

"Do you like my dick, baby?"

"YES! OH GOD YES! I'M GOING TO CUM...RIGHT..." Alexis let out a pleasurable scream as her cum rushed down Johnny's dick. She collapsed on top of Johnny's chest, but it did not stop Johnny for cupping her ass and bouncing her on his dick.

"Oh my God, I don't get a minute?"

"Nope. Your pussy is too good."

"Well let's switch the position at least!"

Alexis got off Johnny's lap. He reached for the recline lever on the passenger seat and reclined it forward so it was an angle. He took Alexis by the hand and instructed her to lay on her stomach against the back of the seat. He slid the skirt completely up to around her waist and gave her pussy a few licks. He hunched himself forward and pierced his dick back into her pussy.

"Oh baby!" said Alexis. "Yeah fuck me dirty like that!"

"You like fucking a lot don't you?"

"I love fucking your dick!"

Johnny put one hand against her waist and the other pressing against her shoulder. He didn't have a lot of space for movement, but was managing to fuck Alexis as hard as he could.

"I think I'm going to cum again!"

Johnny took that as a cue to move the hand her had on her waist and starting rubbing her clit.

"Oh yes baby...make me cum again!"

After a few mere second of thrusting into her while rubbing her clit before her squeals signaled her climaxing once again.

"I'm gonna cum too" said Johnny.

"Oh sit back down. I swallow."

Hearing that almost triggered Johnny right then and there. He managed to compose himself long enough to sit back down in the backseat and allow Alexis to put her mouth around him again. This time, she focused her sucking on his head while she stroked his shaft.

"Oh God my load is going to be big, just an FYI."

Alexis broke from Johnny's dick. "Good." She immediately went back to sucking and stroking.

"Fuck, here it comes baby..."

Johnny's knees locked up and he groaned as Alexis pumped shot after shot of Johnny's cum down her throat. He once again resorted to cranked his head back and closing his eyes as the feeling of release rushed over his body.

"Holy fuck that was pent up."

Alexis took a few moments to collect herself and wipe her mouth.

"No kidding. How long was that waiting."

"When I saw you at the club, haha. You want to know something, baby?"

"What?" said Alexis with a mischievous smile.

"I think I need to start going to night clubs more."

12