Johnny's Conquests: Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RR004
RR004
42 Followers

"Ready for me to cum?"

"Oh yeah, baby."

"Put your arms around my head."

Becky leaned over and put her arms around Johnny's head. Johnny put his arms around her waist and spun her over on her back. He started fucking her faster and faster.

"You ready?" asked Johnny.

"Yes, cum on my tits."

"Ok, baby."

Johnny gave a few more thrusts before pulling out and sliding up to Becky's chest. Becky pushed her tits together and begged Johnny to finish. He aimed his dick to her nipples and cum shot across her two C-Cup breasts.

Both took a sigh of relief as their passionate session was now finished.

"I'm going to clean up, you make yourself comfy."

"I'll go get our clothes and meet you back up here."

Johnny retrieved both their clothes and then joined Becky back in bed. Both fell asleep quickly, worn out from the sex. Early the next morning, Johnny rolled over and put his hand on Becky's ass.

"Well good morning to you too" said Becky.

"Sorry, I'm an early riser."

"It's ok. How early of a riser are you?"

"What do you mean?"

Becky reached down under the blankets and felt Johnny's morning wood.

"Oh that. Well I'm half naked in bed with a sexy woman. That does gonna happen."

"Can I play with it?"

"Define 'play'?"

"I was dreaming about it inside me last night and I'm already horny. I just want to suck on it a little."

"I won't stop you."

Becky removed the covers and then removed Johnny's boxers. She started lightly kissing the head then moved to licking the shaft. She put the head in her mouth and started lightly sucking it. The more time she spent down there, more of Johnny's dick went in her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that."

"In that case, want to just fuck me again?"

"Let's do it."

Becky quickly took off all her clothes with excitement on her face. She kept Johnny on his back, and faced away from him.

"Yes, I love your ass" said Johnny.

"I know, I'm trying to kill you."

Becky started bouncing on Johnny's dick, her ass bouncing with every motion. Johnny couldn't help himself and grabbed two handfuls of it.

"Yes smack it." Johnny followed orders. "Smack it again!" Another loud spank. "Again! Again! It's making me cum!" Johnny gave each cheek a quick smack.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" said Johnny.

"Me too! Just cum I'm on the pill. Fill me up!"

Both loudly moaned as Becky once again tightened her pussy around Johnny's dick.

"Oh fuck! God damn it, Becky."

"Good morning to you too."

Shortly after, each got dressed and laughed in astonishment on how good the last couple hours have been. Becky had work that day and apologized to Johnny that they couldn't spend the whole day fucking each other's brains out. As she led him out of the house, Johnny took one last handful of her ass before saying his parting words.

"Becky, you can take pictures during my hockey games ANY time you want to."

RR004
RR004
42 Followers
12