Johnny's Escapades Ch. 01

Story Info
Cousins become more acquainted.
1.9k words
4.21
22.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was a scorcher! Heat waves coming off the pavement and not a whisper of a cooling breeze. A horrible day to have a birthday party. Thankfully we had a pool. I was finally turning 18 today and my mom decided to throw a little get together with some of the family.

The sweat on my brow dripped into my eyes causing pain and a much needed distraction. Two curvaceous women were the affections of my eyes. One in a small bikini and the other in a one piece that still allowed her full figure to be seen. Both lounging next to the pool, catching the sun's rays, in my backyard. The only problem with looking at these gorgeous ladies in a sexual way, is that they are my cousins.

Kim, the oldest at twenty-four, was a heart-stopper. Standing at about 5'9", with an hour-glass, curvaceous figure. Wide hips and a great set of tits. Man, those tits were the envy of every girl on Earth! I would place them as 36Ds and damn were they perky! Anyways, her hair is the color of mahogany. Curls that reached right down to her shoulder blades. Each curl gently caressing her soft, sun-kissed skin. Her face was that of a heart. Sweet, full lips and a bright, shining smile that would make any man weak in the knees. Eyes the color of the ocean on a calm day. A blue as deep as the sea and that could harden like a ice if angered and a delicate, upturned nose that spoke of aristocracy somewhere back in the family line. A very shy and introverted girl who conservatively dressed in loose blouses and jeans. Rarely seen in shorts or tank top. She hid her body. Not fully understanding how beautiful she was.

However, her sister was almost the complete opposite. Danielle (or as she likes to be called, Danny) was a stunning redhead and only 20 years old. A natural redhead I might add. With bright green eyes and a smattering of freckles, and pale, creamy skin that never tanned no matter how hard she tried. Her lips were voluptuous. Her body was more of an athletic build, seeing as how she ran five miles a day. Yet, somehow defying her build her tits still were big for her. A good handful at least. Maybe a 34C or so. She was slightly shorter than her sis, about 5'4" tall. Danny was a very outgoing and social girl. And a coupled with that, she was a very big tease.

As I rubbed the sweat out of my eyes I noticed the younger one looking mischievously at me, giggling at something. It was then that I realized I had grown a boner while staring at their sweat soaked breasts. Danny quirked an eyebrow at me, "Like what you see there Johnny Boy?" I stuttered and mumbled an answer which elicited another giggle and then a chorusing laugh. With my mind seized up and my face growing a very deep shade of red, I ran into the house, bursting through the living room and up the stairs into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. My chest heaved with the adrenaline.

Shit! Danny had caught me ogling her. And then she laughed at my hardon! Damn! I couldn't help it. And with that thought I remembered my problem in my pants and the need to release the tension. I grabbed a towel out of the linen closet and went to the bathroom down the hall, hoping to jackoff in the shower. Stepping into the shower I rinsed the sweat from my body and then the images of my sexy cousins in swimsuits burst into my minds eye. I slowly started to stroke my 7 inch cock. Fantasizing about fucking both their tight little pussies. Squeezing their tits in my hand as I pump my dick in and out while they moan in ecstacy. Soon I couldn't hold back and squirted my cum over the shower. Stroking the last drop out I stayed in there for a few more minutes.

As I opened the curtain and reached for my towel the door flew open with Danny on the other side. "Shit Johnny! I didn't know you were in here!"I scrambled to get the towel around my waist. That was a bad idea. It drew her attention to my dick and her eyes widened and her mouth hung agape. "Damn Johnny Boy! You're big even when soft!!"

"Out! Get out!" She backed out hastily, never taking her eyes off my penis as she closed the door. Fuck! Now she's actually seen my prick! And she complimented me on it! Did she actually think it was big? I mean, I never seen another guys penis except in pornos. And those guys had big dicks!

The rest of the evening went by normally. Well as normal as it could when thinking about your cousin's ass every time she bent over. Or every time she smiled knowingly at me, licking her lips. Anyways, we ate dinner and had cake while everyone sang for me. It was getting towards nine or ten at night when everyone started heading out. Except for my cousins and aunt. They were out of town. Out of state in fact. So they would be staying for a few more days. Kind of as a mini vacation.

My aunt and mom turned in as soon as everyone else left. To my surprise Danny and Kim stayed up and we plugged in a movie downstairs in our finished basement. It was a sexy action movie too. And I was stuck between both hot cousins with only a T-shirt and shorts on. Kim wore her usual Pj's. Tank top with bottoms. Danny, however, was wearing blue shorts that barely covered her tight little ass and a tank top with no bra under it.

I noticed no bra because the hot sex scenes had caused her little nipples to harden and make themselves known. And that in turn caused me to harden to my great discomfort and embarrassment. Finally, the movie ended and Kim said goodnight and went to bed. "Wanna pop another movie in Johnny Boy? Something a little more risky?" Danny asked with a wink.

Damn! She must have noticed my boner! Why else would she tease me? "Uhhh, no. I think I'm gonna turn in. Thanks though," I said as I got up and started for the stairs. "You sure Johnny Boy? Or do you need to go relieve some tension?" She looked at my boner and smirked. I turned beet red and mumbled something about just tired from the days activities and again headed for the stairs. "I'm sorry Johnny. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Masturbating is perfectly normal. Everyone does it. Even me." I turned around. Did she just say she fingers herself?!

Danny smiled and patted the seat next to her, "Wanna talk about it?" Fuck yeah I wanted to talk to her about how she touches herself. How she gets all wet and horny! As I sat next to her my prick made its presence known even more by throbbing. "Oooh, I see Jr. agrees." She smiles sexily and raises an eyebrow. I sit back down next to her. "Any particular questions you have about masturbating. Or as it's more well known, jacking off?"

"Uhhh... How many times a day is it normal, to well, jack off?" I ask. "Depends on how virile or horny that person is. Young studs like yourself tend to get off four or five times a day. I personally finger myself five to eight times." Danny said with a smile and laugh. "How often do you cum a day Johnny Boy?" Her hand slipped to my thigh and slowly caressed it. "Uhhhmmm.. Uhh... usually seven times. Maybe more." Her hand stops. I fear I said something wrong but she says, "Damn Johnny Boy! I didn't know you were that fucking horny!" I see the lust and hunger in her eyes now. My cock throbs and she slowly places her hand on it. Stroking it through my shorts. I moan in pleasure.

"I take it you like it when I stroke your big hard cock?" All I could do was nod my head and groan. Damn! She was so fucking hot! "Can you stand up for me Johnny Boy? Or is this a bit much?" I shake my head and stand up. Danny goes to the stairs and listens for a little bit. Making sure everyone was asleep I guess. She turns and slowly, seductively walks back over to me. Her hips swaying. Her tits jiggling with every step. Our eyes meet and reach out and gently, tenderly ran my hand along her cheek. Her skin was silky smooth. She leaned into me. Breathing heavily, our lips meet. Her's so soft and moist. Soon our tongues are dueling in one another's mouths. Hot and wet, her tongue snakes around mine. Her chest pressed to mine. I could feel her nipple hard against me. She broke the kiss and smiled. I loved her. And she loved me.

Her hand found my still hard cock, stroking it. "Mmmmmm. Thought I forgot about jr.?" she said as she got down on her knees. Danny looked up and me and I again saw that primal hunger in her emerald eyes. Her hands go to my waistband and before I know it my cock is staring her in face. "Oh my!" she gasps. "I've never seen him this hard before. Is it because I'm stroking your dick? Is it because I'm jerking you Johnny Boy?". My dick throbs in acknowledgment. She giggles and I moan as her delicate hands move up and down on my penis. "Damn Danny! You sure know what you're doing down there! Oh baby, that feels so good!" "I can make it feel even better." She stops stroking me and her lips touch the head of my cock. "Oh fuck Danny!!!" Gradually her lips encase most of my cock and soon she begins to suck and writhe her tongue. She pauses and licks the length of my dick and then encasing my manhood in hot, wet mouth.

This is too much!! My own cousin is giving me a blowjob! Downstairs, where at any moment someone could walk in on us! Damn this was to fucking hot! I notice her free hand is buried in her shorts. She must be fingering herself while sucking me off! Her pace quickens. Soon I begin to feel my climax building. "Oh fuck!" I groan. "I'm gonna cum soon!!" Danny moans while her mouth is still sucking my length. She begins to finger herself quicker. She pops my cock out, "Mmmm... Johnny Boy! Cum for me!! Cum in my mouth! I want your hot cum!!"

And with that dirty talk, "Fuuuuck Danny!! I'm cumming!! I'm fucking cumming!!!" She strokes all of my seed into her waiting mouth moaning and shaking as she orgasms with me. And with the last drop she licks her lips and smiles. "This was definitely not a one time deal". She stands up and kisses me. I can taste my cum still in her mouth. Fuck! This was so hot!

I pull my shorts back up and we walk upstairs together. She to her room and me to mine. I can't wait for next time I think as I fall asleep.