Johnny's Hypno Training

Story Info
Johnny signed up for a medical experiment and gets trained.
6.8k words
4.56
102.6k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is story is M/M.

*

Johnny sat down opposite Dr. Williams. The doctor was looking through the questionnaire he had just filled in to take part in the medical research trial. Johnny looked around the office. There was a big bookcase to his right, filled with medical textbooks on anatomy and various diseases, and the top shelf had a bunch of folders. Probably from previous trials or the current one. There were two anatomy posters too, one of the muscles of the human body and the other with the skeletal structure.

Johnny was a football player for the college team, so he knew some of the names on the anatomy posters from injuries from team mates and his coach, but most of them were a mystery to him. While the doctor was still reading the questionnaire, Johnny leaned closer to the poster to look for familiar names. He had to do something while waiting, after all.

"Johnny?"

"Yeah?" He turned in his chair to look at Dr. Williams. "I figured since you were reading..."

"Oh, that's fine." Dr. Williams, an older man with greying hair, smiled at him. "Main reason I have those posters up anyway. I just want to doublecheck a few things from your questionnaire. Your medical exam went well, as expected you're in great shape and perfectly healthy."

"Always good to hear," Johnny replied. The medical exam had been more thorough than he was used to, including a prostate exam. It had been pretty weird and kinda painful having to let someone slide fingers up his ass, but it had been necessary. Dr. Williams wanted to be absolutely sure Johnny was healthy.

"Now, you've read the information we've provided you with. You're aware of what kind of medical trial you're entering?" Dr. Williams asked. "Can you tell me how long you'll be staying in our research institute?"

The questionnaire had started with two pages of info on the trial, all stuff he had been told when he had applied in the first place, but he guessed Dr. Williams wanted to make sure his subjects knew what they were signing up for. He hadn't expected Dr. Williams to quiz him about it. "Seven days, starting today," he replied.

The research institute was outside of town and surrounded by grass fields and trees. Dr. Williams had explained it was important his research subjects didn't have too much contact with the outside world during the trial, so Johnny had had to give up his phone too. It was a small price to pay for the money he'd make at the end of the trial.

"And you're aware of what kind of drugs we'll be testing on you and how we will administer it?"

"An improved version of Viagra," Johnny replied, unable to hide a grin. "You'll give me an injection in my arm twice a day starting tomorrow, and once a day today."

Some of his friends had declared him crazy when he had signed up for the trial, saying it was dangerous and risky, and that the money was too good to be true. There were safer ways to make money during the summer break. But Johnny had read up on Dr. Williams and his institute and nothing had ever gone wrong. Previous participants all gave positive feedback and the drug he had signed up for had already been tested on healthy men before.

"That's right," Dr. Williams replied. "Now, you've clearly read everything but I have to tell you again that during the trial you will not be allowed to have contact with the outside world, you will eat and drink what we give you at set times, and you will sleep and wake up at set times too. Is there anything you want to ask about your stay at our institute?"

"Yeah, do you guys have a gym here?" Johnny wanted to stay in shape and not have the coach chew him out once college started up again.

"We do, but I'd like to go over your planned work outs to make sure it won't mess up our results. If we've got one participant who does nothing but lie on the couch and another who's working out every day, we can't really compare the data," Dr. Williams explained. "But there's definitely room to work out."

"All right."

"Now, about your questionnaire. You say you have zero sexual experience with men?" Dr. Williams asked.

The question took Johnny by surprise. "Uh, yeah."

Dr. William smiled at him. "When you say 'zero', do you mean 'zero'? You've never exchanged a hand job with a male friend?"

"Nope." Johnny didn't know why the question mattered. "Never had any trouble getting pussy and my own right hand works just fine. Nothing against gay guys, but..." He trailed off and shrugged. "I just can't imagine letting another guy touch me like that, you know?"

"Just double-checking." Dr. Williams continued with the rest of the questionnaire, asking him about the frequency and type of his sexual encounters, asking him about his food and drink intake, and finally asking him if he ever had trouble getting hard. "Be honest, Johnny."

Johnny sighed. "There was one time," he admitted, shifting in his seat. "I had had way too much drink and I just couldn't get it up. The girl was super-hot too! She tried everything, but it didn't work." Ever since, he had made sure not to drink too much at a party.

Dr. Williams nodded. "That's pretty normal for a young man your age, Johnny. Plenty of men have that happen to them. Now, are you ready for your first injection?"

"Sure." He rolled up the right sleeve of his t-shirt, but Dr. Williams shook his head.

"We won't be administering the drugs here, we have a special room for that. Hygiene reasons, you understand. Can you follow me down the hall?"

Johnny nodded and followed Dr. Williams down the empty hallway. The place didn't look as much like a hospital as he had expected. Sure, the floor was blueish grey and the walls were a stark white, but there were plants in the hallway and some abstract paintings provided a splash of colour too. "Are there other participants?"

"You're the first one of this batch," Dr. Williams replied. "But there are seven men who started three days ago. I'm sure you'll see them later."

"Cool."

The room they entered had a desk with a computer and what looked to Johnny like a dentist's chair. It had straps on the arm and leg rests, a small TV screen above it, and headphones were lying on the seat. "Do I sit there?" he asked, feeling a little nervous.

"Yes. Also, I'm afraid I'm going to have to strap you in. We have had some bad experiences with guys who say they're fine with needles, but turn out to have a slight phobia after all. I want to get this injection right, so we have to make sure you don't move." Dr. Williams picked up the headphones, putting them on a small tray next to the dentist's chair and gestured for him to sit down.

Johnny shrugged and reminded himself of the $20,000 he would get in a week. "All right." He sat down, and let Dr. Williams strap him in. His lower arms were strapped down first, then his lower legs. He tried to pull free, but the tight straps were strong.

"This isn't too tight, is it?" Dr. Williams asked.

"It's fine," he replied.

Dr. Williams pulled open the drawer of the desk and when Johnny saw the needle, he felt nervous even though he had had plenty of shots in his life. He let out a hiss when Dr. Williams injected him with the clear fluid. "This was the high dose, right?"

"That's right. You've really read all the info, haven't you?" Dr. Williams sounded pleased. "Every day, the afternoon is high and the morning dose is low. That's because most couples have sex in the evening, so that's when we'll be performing most of our tests."

"Hmm. What kind of tests?" Johnny asked. There hadn't been details on that in the information available. "Drawing blood and stuff? Urine samples?"

"Amongst others." Dr. Williams adjusted the TV screen so that it was right in front of Johnny's eyes. "You'll have to wait here for the drugs to start working and we want you to lie still while it does. We've found it's more effective that way."

"Okay," Johnny replied and wished Dr. Williams had mentioned that before the injection. "Can I pick the movie at least?"

"I'm afraid our options are limited." He then put the headphones on Johnny's head. "Since there are people working in the offices on either side of this room, we're using headphones. Are they comfortable?"

Johnny nodded. "Yeah. Can I watch an action movie at least?"

Dr. Williams went back to the computer and the headphones already muffled the sounded of him clicking the mouse and typing on the keyboard. Johnny couldn't see what he was, but the TV screen in front of him suddenly lit up.

Johnny looked at the screen. There was a black and white spiral and he stared at it for a few seconds before blinking and looking away. "So, what's the movie?"

Dr. Williams frowned at him. "Look at the screen, Johnny. The movie will start soon."

Johnny turned his head. He was starting to feel pretty tired and relaxed in the chair. The spiral was changing colours, the white becoming a light blue.

"I just have to change a few settings, Johnny, you keep looking at the screen like a good boy."

"Okay." It was strange, he felt so tired but he also couldn't close his eyes. All he could do was look at the screen. He saw something flash, random letters, but they were gone before he could read them. Then the images started to appear. They were transparent and Johnny found himself focusing to figure out what was in the pictures.

He started when the sound of ocean waves came through the headphones and he turned to look at Dr. Williams, who smiled and nodded at him, then gestured at the screen again. Right, he had to look at the screen.

The sound of waves crashing and surging in his ears made him feel even more relaxed. He wasn't sure what this had to do with the drugs he was testing, though.

He kept staring at the spiral, the colour changing from light blue to dark blue, and the words became easier to read as they flashed on the screen.

OBEY

RELAX

DON'T THINK

Johnny frowned a little. Obey? Who was he supposed to obey? "Dr. Williams?" he asked and he couldn't entirely hear himself through the headphones. "The video is weird." He turned his head and Dr. Williams was by his side, shaking his head.

Dr. Williams grabbed his chin and turned it to Johnny was looking at the screen again. He moved his hands so he was holding Johnny's cheeks, making sure he kept facing forward.

Johnny blinked, feeling his body relax further.

OBEY

RELAX

DON'T THINK

An image flashed on the screen and he realized it was a muscular man's torso. More images of muscular men followed, sometimes they were pictures of men flexing their biceps, sometimes they were focused on the men's chests and abs or thighs.

Johnny's thoughts were sluggish as he watched the spiral, the images and the words flash in front of his eyes. It was weird. Why was he looking at pictures of muscular men? Why was he told to obey? There were other words too, words he couldn't make out yet.

Maybe if he just kept watching, he would find out what was going on. But it was nice to sit here in the comfortable chair and watch the pretty colours in front of him. He didn't have anything to worry about, all he had to do was watch the screen.

*

Dr. Williams stroked Johnny's cheeks as the young man watched the screen, fully entranced now, and then he stepped back to the computer to control the hypnosis program. Johnny was a perfect candidate. A muscular, 100% straight, jock. Well, they would soon change that.

Dr. Williams typed a few commands, which introduced pictures of big, erect cocks to the set of images flashing before Johnny's eyes. The downside of Johnny never having even had one sexual experience with men and no interest in them meant they had to start from zero. But Dr. Williams liked a challenge, and if he could turn Johnny into a submissive, eager bottom, he would have all the evidence his investors needed that Dr. Williams' drugs and hypnosis training was working.

He looked at Johnny, who was still watching the screen. Good, introducing hard dicks hadn't snapped him out of the trance. Time to fade out the images of naked chests and arms so that Johnny only saw images of thick cocks.

He also changed the words from ones that had put Johnny into his current trance to the words that would start him on his path to being a slut for cock. There was a slight frown on Johnny's face as words like KNEEL, GOOD BOY and SUBMIT flashed in front of him, but that soon faded.

Dr. Williams wondered how this first session would affect Johnny. The first hour after the session would be crucial. He had to make sure that Johnny would get his first taste of cock, that he would get plowed hard, and that he'd get to come. Johnny would need to learn to associate getting fucked and sucking cock with the pleasure of orgasm. Once they had completed that step, they could train Johnny to the specifications of whichever investor wanted to claim him.

A week should be enough to make Johnny submit and accept his new status as a submissive bottom whose only purpose was to satisfy men. He was responding well to the drugs so far and after his initial protest was completely entranced by the hypnotising spiral.

Dr. Williams sat back, letting the program run. Johnny was the first boy in his second batch of seven. The first seven boys were progressing very well, but they had already been gay. However, they had proven that dominant guys or guys who had never considered submitting could be trained to enjoy that. With his second batch, Dr. Williams wanted to prove that he could turn straight guys into eager bottoms as well.

His own cock was already getting hard at the thought of Johnny on his knees. He was a handsome young man, with sandy blond hair and bright blue eyes, a muscular chest and chiselled abs. Dr. Williams looked forward to watching Johnny do his work outs so he could stay in good shape.

He checked the programme and introduced a new set of images and words. Time to add pictures of cocks getting sucked and asses getting fucked, along with the words needed to make Johnny want that.

Dr. Williams was pleased to see that Johnny didn't even react to the change in what was on the screen in front of him. Johnny was fully entranced, his mind fully open to the suggestions and orders. That was very promising for how suggestible he would be once this hypnosis session was over.

*

Johnny had lost all track of time. All he could see was the screen in front of him. Everything else in the room had faded until there was only the spiral, the images and the words. Images of naked men, hard cocks, and men on their knees looking blissfully happy as they sucked dicks or got fucked. Words telling him to kneel and submit, to suck cock, to relax, to get fucked. Words telling him he needed cock, that he was feeling empty.

He blinked in confusion when the screen turned black all of a sudden and the sound of ocean waves in his ears stopped. "Huh?"

A man removed his headphones and Johnny stared up at him. He knew this man, but it took him a few seconds to remember his name.

"Johnny?"

"Doctor," he managed. "Doctor Williams."

"That's right." Dr. Williams smiled down at him and began to undo the straps. Johnny was surprised to see them. He had completely forgotten he had been tied to the chair. "Can you sit up?"

Johnny sat up, feeling light-headed as he shifted to put his feet on the ground. "I feel weird," he mumbled. His legs felt like jelly and he was sure he wouldn't be able to stand up.

"That's okay, why don't you get off the chair and kneel on the floor."

Kneel. Yes, he should kneel.

Dr. Williams had one arm around his waist as Johnny slid off the chair and lowered himself so he was kneeling down on the floor. "That's better, isn't it, Johnny?"

"Uh huh." He looked up at Dr. Williams.

Dr. Williams ran his hand through Johnny's hair. "You're a good boy, aren't you, Johnny?"

"Uh huh."

"What do good boys do, Johnny?"

"Kneel," he replied, the words popping up immediately in his mind. "Obey. Relax. Submit."

"Exactly," Dr. Williams told him, still stroking his hair. "Good boy. And what more do they do, Johnny?"

"Suck cock. Get fucked." Wait, he didn't do that, right? He had never done it before. "Dr. Williams?"

"Hush, Johnny." Dr. Williams released his hair to open his own belt and buttons of his trousers. Then he sat back down in the desk chair behind him. He wrapped his hand around his half-hard cock and began to jerk it. "Come here. Good boy."

He shuffled over to sit in front of Dr. Williams, still on his knees. His eyes were on the dick in front of him. It was good to suck cock.

But he had never sucked cock before, so why was the thought in his head?

"Johnny." Dr. Williams groaned as he reached with his other hand to wrap around the back of Johnny's head. "Good boy, Johnny. You want to suck my cock, right?"

"Uh huh." It was a nice-looking cock, hardening in front of him. He licked his lips and leaned closer. He wasn't sure why he wanted to suck it, only that he wanted to.

"Go on." Dr. Williams kept his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. "Lick it."

Johnny licked the tip, then wrapped his lips around it. It felt strange in his mouth, but also right.

"Touch it," Dr. Williams told him, letting go of his own cock. He put his hand back on Johnny's hair.

Johnny wrapped his right hand around Dr. Williams's cock. It felt hot in his hand and he could feel it harden further. He began to jerk his wrist up and down as he sucked the tip.

"Good boy," Dr. Williams groaned, stroking his hair. "Good boy, Johnny. Keep going, just like that."

He liked being called a good boy. He liked knowing that he was doing well, stroking Dr. Williams's cock and slowly sucking it. He pressed his tongue against it, taking it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Dr. Williams was breathing hard. He knew that meant the man liked it.

Dr. Williams's grip on his hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." He let out a brief laugh. "And to think you've never done this before."

Johnny hesitated for a moment. He had never done this before. Why was he doing it now? Why did he like doing it? Part of him wanted to stop, but another part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth.

"Dammit," Dr. Williams grumbled. "Johnny, you're a good boy, and good boys suck cock. Go on. Suck my cock." He was petting Johnny's hair now. "Submit, relax, and obey."

That was right. He had to obey and be a good boy. That meant sucking cock. And he liked sucking cock, so why not keep going?

He kept using his mouth and right hand on Dr. Williams's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. The older man's hips were thrusting up, into Johnny's mouth. He couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good boy," Dr. Williams panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that."

Johnny managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. Dr. Williams's hips were rocking constantly now and Johnny knew he was close. He could taste the pre-come already.

"Keep going, good boy," Dr. Williams groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Johnny kept going, the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as Dr. Williams wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Dr. Williams moan.

The man's grip on his hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Johnny's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Johnny's mouth with a thick load of come.

Johnny had no choice but to swallow everything as much as he could. He felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. Finally, Dr. Williams let go of him, sagging back in the chair.

"Very good boy," the man murmured. "Stand up and take off your clothes."

12