Johnny's Mom

Story Info
Johnny becomes a male escort and meets his mother.
7.1k words
4.65
113k
196

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers

Johnny, Paul and Andy got back into the mini-van after another exhausting bachelorette party. It is hard work stripping, dancing and waving your cock in front of giddy young women. Even the stroking and sucking didn't bring the satisfaction you would normally think it would. Johnny had to find a fantasy in his mind to muster the orgasm required to satisfy the bride-to-be's request to have him cum all over her exposed breasts while the maid of honor stroked him furiously.

The life of a male stripper necessitated bearing all sorts of humiliation in order to eke out a meager sustenance. At the age of twenty-four, Johnny wanted to get an education and a respectable job but his upbringing through the foster care system did not provide him the stability to achieve very much. Johnny was blessed, however, with a gorgeous, manly body, chiseled Nordic features and genital endowment that allowed him to at least pursue a livelihood as a male stripper instead of flipping burgers for minimum wage at a fast food joint.

Johnny's parents were hauled off to prison when he was barely three years old. He and his sister were taken by the state's child protective services. He didn't remember anything about them, his early life blurred in a haze of foster parents after foster parents until he turned fifteen when he, himself, was sent to juvenile jail after attempting to steal a car. When Johnny was released on his eighteenth birthday, he was on his own with no direction to go.

Johnny's phone rang. "Hello," he answered. "Johnny Johnson at your service." That was how he politely introduced himself to callers.

"Hello Johnny," a silky woman's voice said," my name is Marilyn. I am calling to see if you would be interested in a career change."

Johnny lit up now, intrigued. "What sort of a career?" he asked the woman.

"Not something I can fully explain on the phone," she said. "My husband and I run an exclusive business. We have heard about you and would like to talk to you about some opportunities. Can you come and see us?"

"Sure," Johnny responded thinking that he had nothing to lose.

"Our office is at 1105 Broadway, Suite 1300," Marilyn told him. "Can you come tomorrow morning, say around ten?"

"Yes, that would be ok," Johnny confirmed.

"I will text you the address again just in case," she concluded. "See you tomorrow."

Johnny had no notion what this career change thing was all about but he did know that the address of their office was in an upscale, high rent, area of the city.

The next morning, Johnny carefully groomed himself and put on the only suit he owned. He called an Uber and soon found himself in the lobby of a high-rise office building downtown. After checking out the directory, he caught the elevator that took him to the thirteenth floor. Suite 1300 was down the hall to the right.

Inside the glass doors sat a receptionist behind a marble counter. She smiled as the handsome young man approached her. Behind her, 'MJM Enterprises' was spelled out in gold plated large letters.

"I think I have an appointment with Marilyn," Johnny said nervously to the perky brunette.

"Yes. Johnny Johnson?" the young woman inquired. Johnny nodded. "Marilyn is expecting you. Come with me," she gestured toward a door as she got up to show him the way.

Behind the mahogany doors the receptionist opened for Johnny to enter, was a lavishly furnished living room, not an office as Johnny expected. The young woman directed him to have a seat on a soft leather sofa. She offered him some water that he gladly accepted since his mouth felt dry from nervousness.

"Mr. and Mrs. Madison will be in shortly. Make yourself comfortable," the receptionist told him. Then she went back to her station. Johnny noticed that the room was adorned with sophisticated, yet erotic, artwork.

A door opposite the entrance to the room opened and in walked a handsome couple, the woman with the mature curvaceous body and the man, tall with grey hair. They both had a cultured air about them. Johnny stood up as they approached him. The man extended his hand to greet the young man.

"Johnny, my name is James and this is my wife Marilyn," he said to Johnny as they shook hands. Marilyn offered her hand as well. James pulled a chair in closer facing the sofa that he sat in. Marilyn sat down on the sofa next to Johnny. "We're glad you could come," James said to the young man.

"My wife and I run a very exclusive service," James began to explain. "It isn't so much of an entertainment business like the one you are in. Rather, it's a service we provide to women, a benefit of sorts, for their pleasure." James hesitated to see how Johnny reacted.

"You are a young man with the physical attributes any woman is attracted to," Marilyn said as she placed a hand on Johnny's thigh.

"Marilyn and I have looked into your background," James went on to explain. "We understand that you had a rough childhood and a spotty education. Still, we believe you have the inner qualities that can make you successful in the male escort business."

Johnny sat there silently not knowing how to respond to any of this.

"You have, from what we could ascertain, very little sexual experience beyond the crude undertakings of your current work," Marilyn said to the stunned and confused young man.

"We prefer to have sexually inexperienced men in our organization," James went on. "We have had a lot of success with the young men that Marilyn has groomed."

"You see," Marilyn said. "The women who are our clients are themselves wealthy, many are successful business women who don't have time for meaningful relationships but they still have physical desires and needs. They are looking for quality sexual experiences that they pay well for."

Marilyn had been running her hand along Johnny's thigh, her touch had him aroused. James sensed that this was the right time for Marilyn to close the deal. He nodded at her. Marilyn stood up and took Johnny by the hand. She led him through another door into another lavishly furnished room. This one had a large four-post bed.

Stopping in front of the bed, Marilyn turned Johnny around to face her. She reached up to guide the young man's head towards hers. Their lips touched. Marilyn opened her mouth inviting Johnny to kiss her passionately. Johnny reacted awkwardly at first but then it came naturally. For several long minutes their tongues danced magically in each other's mouths.

Marilyn placed Johnny's hands on the top buttons of her blouse. She gazed at him seductively. He understood immediately what she wanted him to do.

"Take your time," she whispered. "Arousal is a slow, steady journey that begins with these delicate first steps," she said as Johnny nervously worked on removing Marilyn's blouse. Johnny had never been in such an intimate situation before. He eventually relaxed to the point where he could pay attention to Marilyn's tacit instruction.

Marilyn placed his hand on her breast so he could gently fondle it through the bra. Each hand now groped her massive globes. He kissed her intermittently. Marilyn gestured with her eyes to have him remove her bra and free her breasts from their confinement. Johnny struggled a little at first unhooking the back but success came and he calmly slid the straps off her shoulders, they fell down her arms and he tossed the undergarment aside.

"My god they are beautiful," were the first words out of Johnny's mouth since he arrived. Now primordial lust started taking over as he bent over and took one nipple between his lips, sucking gently.

The button and zipper on Marilyn's skirt were on the left side of her. She guided Johnny's hand there. Johnny knelt in front of her as her skirt slid down to her ankles. His face in front of her wet panties, the smell intoxicating to him. He lowered her panties down; she stepped out of them and Johnny buried his face in her aromatic sex, kissing the moist lips of her labia.

"Oh, that's wonderful," Marilyn moaned. After several minutes of Johnny's adoration of her pussy, Marilyn gestured him to stand.

"Some women will want to undress you," she told him. "Other's will want you to watch you undress yourself. If so do it teasingly and seductively, not crudely like you are a stripper," she warned. "Let me see you undress yourself."

Marilyn sat on the edge of the bed as Johnny did his best to remove his clothing seductively. His eyes stared back and forth between Marilyn's luscious breasts and her glistening wet pussy.

"Look me in the eye," she told him, "not at my tits or pussy. The eyes are the means of seduction," she instructed.

Johnny had now completely undressed himself, his cock standing at attention. Marilyn glanced at the nightstand where there were several condoms. Johnny understood and took one, peeling the foil off he took the latex and rolled it over his blood engorged organ.

Marilyn laid in bed, legs spread, beckoning Johnny to fill her pussy with his throbbing cock. He entered her easily, her natural lubrication and the condom's allowing him to slide in without resistance. He began to pump his rod in and out of her.

"Don't cum before me," Marilyn told him as he fucked her hard. "Slow down, vary your rhythm," she instructed. Johnny obeyed.

Marilyn could feel her orgasm building, her vaginal walls clenching Johnny's cock as he fucked her. Johnny felt intuitively the she was about to climax so he started pounding harder. Several deep hard thrusts and Marilyn was over the edge.

"Oh god," she screamed as her orgasm peaked. Johnny exploded filling the latex bag with his sperm.

After a brief rest for the two of them to catch their breath and let their heart rate subside to normal, Marilyn led Johnny into the adjacent bathroom where they showered together.

"Well," James inquired as the three of them sat again in the living room, "are you willing to join our team?"

"Yes," Johnny replied.

"Good," James responded. "We will pay you five thousand dollars per week for the next two weeks while you are in training, so to speak," he told him.

"Also, we will get you some appropriate clothing," Marilyn added.

The receptionist entered the room to accompany Johnny out. James handed him a check for ten thousand dollars telling him that that was his sign on bonus and instructing him to return the next day at nine in the morning.

"We will work on your manners and etiquette besides the sex," Marilyn told Johnny as he was leaving. "It will be full days the next two weeks."

The following morning Johnny opened the glass doors to MJM Enterprises and went to the receptionist's counter. Kandi, the receptionist greeted him there with an introduction.

"I apologize for not introducing myself yesterday," the young buxom brunette said to Johnny. "My name is Kandi," she said extending her hand. "We'll get to know each other a whole lot better in a few days," she said with a wink and a smile. "I get to help out with your training," she explained. "Marilyn is waiting for you in the bedroom."

Johnny went through the doors to the living room and then to the bedroom where Marilyn was waiting in a sheer satin robe.

"Good morning, Johnny," she greeted him. "Have you had breakfast?" she asked.

"Yes. Earlier," he responded.

"Well today you are going to get a second one," Marilyn chuckled. "Today you will learn how to properly eat pussy," she explained. Marilyn disrobed and hoped onto the bed while Johnny shed his clothes, remembering to keep making eye contact with Marilyn, a lesson he learned the day before.

"Never go directly for the pussy," Marilyn instructed. "Remember, this is a journey, not an immediate arrival. Start kissing the earlobes and neck. Then work your way slowly down to the breasts."

Johnny followed instructions, adding in a personal touch, sticking his tongue in Marilyn's ear.

"Oh that feels good," Marilyn reacted with a slight shiver.

Johnny slowly made his way to Marilyn's soft large breasts, which he manipulated while his tongue licked her erect nipples. Marilyn cooed as he sucked lightly on her nipples. "It's ok to bite gently," she told him.

"Lightly trace your fingers across my pussy while you caress your way down," Marilyn told her pupil. "Don't penetrate, not yet," she said.

As Johnny's face arrived at Marilyn's pussy, she instructed him to spend a few moments kissing her inner thigh. At this point Marilyn was ready to let him have his way with her cunt with one last instruction, "Every woman is different. Pay attention and see how her body reacts."

Johnny knew he hit Marilyn's sweet spot when he lightly sucked her swollen clit between his lips. Her hips bucked and her legs tightened around his head. This was the first time Johnny had brought a woman to an orgasm orally and it made him raging hard.

Marilyn sensed his unrelenting arousal so after a minute of coming down from her orgasm, she reached over a grabbed a condom and handed it to him.

Johnny deftly put the condom on while Marilyn rolled over and got on all fours inviting him to fuck her from behind. With Marilyn's heightened arousal from the Johnny's oral ministrations, she came another three times as Johnny pummeled her pussy from behind.

"Wow stud," a strange woman's voice said as Johnny pulled out and went to discard the filled condom. "I may have to call on you for a real fucking someday," she said.

"Johnny...this is Karen," Marilyn said panting. Karen went over to shake Johnny's hand as Marilyn tried to catch her breath.

"Nice to meet you Johnny," Karen said to him. "Marilyn asked me to come over and take you shopping for some chic apparel," she explained. "I work in the female escort division," she informed him.

"Johnny, go shower quick and get dressed while I try to recover," Marilyn told him.

Karen took Johnny to all the upper end men's stores, stores where Johnny never imagined he could afford to set foot in. They spent most of the rest of the day shopping until Johnny had an extensive wardrobe, appropriate for the class of women he was going to see.

A few days later, Karen was manning the reception desk instead of Kandi. She got a big smile as he walked in.

"Hey stud," she greeted him. "I volunteered for today's lesson but Kandi got first dibs," she laughed.

Johnny entered the living room where Marilyn, Kandi and James were sitting drinking coffee. Kandi got up and offered Johnny a cup but he declined, he wasn't a coffee drinker.

"Johnny," James started to explain. "A few of our clients are younger, energetic talented women. Actors and pop singers. They spend a lot of time engrossed in their profession and don't like the intrusion into their lives that fame brings. Occasionally, they need discreet sexual satisfaction. Unlike the women Marilyn is preparing you to service, these younger women demand, how shall I put it, dynamic, vigorous and sometimes kinkier sex."

"Johnny," Marilyn jumped in. "You are strong and capable which is why we are going to have Kandi show you what you could expect from these younger women."

Kandi glowed with the anticipation of getting down with Johnny. They excused themselves and went to the bedroom to begin Johnny's younger women training.

"I'm sure you got your cock sucked a lot as a male stripper," Kandi said as she stepped out of her dress. "Seems like that is a favorite for young women," she went on. "Have you ever fucked an asshole?" she asked slipping her panties down, revealing her clean shaven pussy.

"No," Johnny confessed.

"Not even in Juvie?" Kandi joked referring to his teenage years behind bars.

"Juvie is not like prison," Johnny responded demurely. "We were even punished for masturbating," he explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Kandi apologized realizing his embarrassment. "I should be more sensitive. My bad," she said working her way over to give him a kiss.

"A lot of women like anal sex," Kandi explained. "It's a different kind of orgasm. Very powerful," she continued. "But the guy has to do it right or it can be painful and a turn off."

Kandi placed a bottle of water-based lube on the nightstand next to the condoms. She motioned for Johnny to sit down on the bed beside her.

"Condoms are a steadfast rule here," she whispered in his ear. "But what really gets me off is the sensation of hot cum shooting in me. If you don't tell, I would rather you went bareback in my butt."

Johnny nodded his head in agreement.

"Some girls like natural lube like spit and pussy juice," Kandi began the instruction. "But when they see that fat cock of yours they are going to want plenty of lube like this," she said showing him the bottle.

"Let's get started," she said. Kandi got on her hands and knees and pushed her ass up in the air. "Rub my cheeks a little. Get them warmed up." Johnny did as he was told and went a little further with a gentle slap. "Nice," Kandi reacted. "Spread my cheeks and lick my little hole."

Johnny liked rimming her sexy butt hole and started tongue fucking in and out. "Oh fuck, that feels good," Kandi cried out. "Stick your fingers in my pussy. Get them wet," she begged him. Johnny stuck two fingers in her sopping wet cunt. "Put them in my butt now." Johnny followed instructions and began loosening the tight muscles of her sphincter.

"I'm ready for your cock now," Kandi cried out. "Use the lube."

Johnny generously poured lube into her butt hole and rubbed some on his hard cock.

"Go in slow," she told him. "Let me help you," she said as she pushed back onto his massive cock head. Kandi took a deep breath to relax and pushed back harder. Johnny popped in.

"Push in easy," she told him. "Let me get used to it. I've never had a fat cock like yours in there before."

Kandi's hole stretched as Johnny eased in. After a minute he was in balls deep waiting for her next command.

"Oh fuck you fill me up so good," she moaned, the initial pain of penetration giving way to pure pleasure. "Ok big boy. Now fuck me like you want split me in half," she screamed. Johnny used his athletic vigor to furiously pound her ass, in and out forcefully.

"Fuck... Fuck... Oh my god," Kandi screamed as Johnny pumped his sperm deep into Kandi's bowels. "Wow, big boy," she said when she recovered from the exhilarating anal assault. "That was the best butt fuck I ever had. Jenny O. is going to love you."

"Jenny who?" Johnny asked.

"Jenny Olander, the actress," Kandi replied. "You and Karen are going to entertain her Friday night. Didn't Marilyn tell you about your first date?"

"No, she didn't," Johnny said. "Is Karen going with me?"

"Yea," Kandi explained. "Karen will be fucking Jenny's pussy with a strap on while you pound her ass."

The rest of the week Kandi taught Johnny all about bondage and edging, the fine art of bringing a woman near an orgasm and then denying her.

Friday night Karen and Johnny slipped discreetly into Jenny Olander's hotel suite, finding the audaciously sexy black actress wearing a shear white satin negligée. After a few minutes of casual conversation, Jenny approached Johnny with lust in her eyes.

"Let's see what this Viking god has to offer," she said as she unbuckled Johnny's pants.

"Oooo, that's very nice and thick," Jenny cooed between licks on his shaft. Karen knelt behind Jenny and played with Jenny's large erect black nipples while Jenny savored Johnny's cock and balls.

For several hours Karen and Johnny served whatever pleasure Jenny asked for. Johnny fucked both Jenny's pussy and her ass. Karen orally pleased Jenny and replaced Johnny in her orifices with an eight inch long dildo attached to a harness she wore. Eventually the escorts wore Jenny out. Jenny thanked them for the wonderful time as they dressed to leave.

"You were really good with her," Karen said to Johnny as they stood on the sidewalk waiting for the Uber. "You're going to be very successful in this business."

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers