John's Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John, your cock is incredibly hard and my pussy is incredibly hungry to feel your naked skin inside of my naked skin. You release my nipples from the clamps and they sting but are aching to be twisted and pinched. Your hands slide between my tits and Red's tits and you play with nipples. The egg is heightening her suffering but isn't on high enough to push her over the edge. You tell me to kiss her mouth the way you kiss me, and I do. You tell me to suck her tits while you fuck me, and I do. I can taste the milk inside of her and I suck long and hard and draw it out. You kiss me to taste it too and drill your cock into me. She cries out, whining for release. You reach down and twist her clit and tell her to raise it to my mouth. While you fuck me I am sucking her nakedness and I start to slide my fingers in her when you slap me on the ass to stop me.

"It's not your pussy. They are both mine." You spank me over and over again. "Eat her. Lick her.... Don't let her cum."

Red is going crazy she needs release so badly. She's almost crying. "Please, please, please...take me there please." She's lost her Master and she sees your strength and she wants to feel you take her.

You take out a toy, the kind I love so much and you place it up against her clit. I am fucking her with my tongue, in and out, in and out and you run up the remote control of the egg and her pussy is shuddering and as she starts to heave you pull out the egg and turn her over and start to drill her from behind. She slides the toy in me and pulls it in and out as she sobs with passion on my clit. "You want to cum naughty girl, trying to take my pussy? Squeeze my cock with your pussy and don't you dare cum...." And she does and you won't move your cock in and out of her the way she needs it.

"Wait now....let me show you what I do to good girls..." And you put the toy in me and fuck me with it full blast. "Come on Baby let it go... let it go....and as the passion rises I cum with a spurt..." Again you have her lick me... You place my hand on her pussy and show me how to tease her clit for you while you keep moving the toy in me and pushing me hard to come again, quickly and hard. I push up against the toy and come over and over and over again while my hand teases her in front of you.

She's dying for the good girl treatment...I'm happy I get it.

You lay me down, slide your cock in me and start pushing in and out. "See what she gets?" and I reach over and fuck her with my favorite toy.

"John, don't be mean, let me make her cum..." I say to you. You smile, kiss me, and nod ok.

"Red is kneeling beside you and I am fucking her hungry pussy with my toy. You lean over and kiss her long and hard, twisting her nipples. I push harder and harder and she shudders and cums while you kiss her hard on the mouth with your tongue. You feel my pussy clutch with excitement making another woman cum like this. "You can't cum on my cock." You tell her. "You can't have it." And with that you start rocking inside of me and each time you brush up against my g-spot I shudder with delight. Knowing I am getting what she craved just makes me even hotter. Red comes around behind you and starts licking your ass, spreading your cheeks and licking your anus, sliding down to your balls, and then back in again. You're surprised at how good it feels and I rise up to fuck your cock while you are still receiving her ass tonguing.

The curve of your cock, the hardness up against me and my pussy tightens and cums on your cock. The pressure all around your cock and her tonguing your ass and moaning in appreciation of being able to watch you at work, you feel the spasms surrounding you and with a few more flicks you can feel the gism rise within you and start to pulsate out of your cock. Red slides beneath and licks your balls and rubs my clit as I am exhausted beneath you. She collapses next to me and you fall on your back between us.

She breathes a sigh, "You are one lucky Bitch, girl. One lucky Bitch."

12