John's Break-up

Story Info
Kate helps John deal with his break-up.
1.5k words
4.05
23.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known John for several years. We had worked together and had gotten to know each other quite well. He was a few inches taller than me with short, light brown hair, muscular build, and the nicest ass I had ever seen. We flirted casually around the office, but I didn't think anything of it, because he already had a girlfriend. We were friends outside of work, and we often met up, trips up to the cinemas, picnics in the park, or even just movie nights in front of my TV. One night, my relationship with John was taken to a whole new level.

It was late-ish, around 10pm. I was snuggled in on my couch, a storm raging outside my window. John was supposed to be going out to dinner with his girlfriend that night, so I certainly didn't expect it when he knocked on my door. I opened the door, and saw John standing there, soaked through. The flashes of lightning showed a thunderous expression on his face. "John? ...come in!" he slowly made his way into my living room, and sat on my couch. The expression on his face never changed once. I was kinda scared... I'd never seen John look this angry before.

"She's left me Kate... Says she's in love with some guy from the office! How could she leave me?!" he shouted, his voice wavered on the last sentence, as his eyes fill with water. I moved over to sit by him, hugging him.

"John, it was bound to happen... You guys have been having problems since I've known you! I'm sorry though..." I tried to console him. They'd been having relationship problems for a while, but I guess they were both too comfortable to break up.

After about half an hour, he'd calmed down a bit. I think he'd accepted it was better like this. He lifted his head off my chest, and noticed the damp patch he'd left on me. He was still soaking wet from the rain outside. "I'm sorry Kate, I didn't even realise!" he apologised.

"Its fine john, you had other things on your mind. Let me see if I can find you a dry shirt..." I stood up and walked to my storage cupboard. I had a few old shirts in there from when my brother used to stay. I picked up the nicest one, and headed back to the living room.

As I walked in the door, John was just peeling off his wet t-shirt. I was stopped in my tracks. I knew he looked good, but seeing him topless in my living room... Skin all wet and shiny from the rain. His muscles were defined, and he had a very nice tan. I stood for a while, admiring his body. Then he turned round and saw me staring... I quickly recovered, and stepped forward, apologising. "You know Kate... I'd always hoped that something would happen between us. I waited for some acknowledgment from you, and was soo ready to leave her. I gave up though when I saw you weren't interested..." he trailed off as he started playing with his wet t-shirt.

I couldn't help but giggle. The dreams I'd dreamt of him, the thoughts I'd thought, and the fantasies I'd fantasised about... I walked over to him, holding out the shirt. He stepping in closer, reached for the shirt with his right hand, as his left hand went to my waist. He threw the shirt to the chair, and raised his hand to gently touch my chin. It was then, looking into his eyes, that I knew things would be different. He slowly leant in to me, closing his eyes, and I felt his soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes, and seemed to melt into him. Feeling his chest so close to mine and his tongue diving into my mouth... my heart sped up and my legs seemed to turn to jelly. His arm wrapped around my waist, catching me, never breaking our kiss.

John slowly turned me round and lowered me onto the couch. Lying on my back, john leaning over me, lips still on my lips, tongue still fighting with my tongue. He raised my arms above my head, and ran his hand slowly down my arm, down my side, grazing gently at the side of my breast, before continuing down and resting his hand on my hip. He leaned in closer, and I could feel his semi-erect penis pushing into my leg. His hand ran under slowly under my shirt heading towards my right breast. He lifted his head slowly, as if asking permission. I nodded gently, and we were kissing again, this time more urgently, his hand finding my breast cupping it gently. I let out a soft moan through our kiss.

He starts to lift up my shirt. Before it's even past my head, I can feel his lips and his tongue on one breast, as he gently squeezed the other with his hand. I love feeling his tongue on me, feeling him bite my hard nipples sucking them into his mouth. I arched my back, pushing my breasts further into his face, as I let another long moan. He pushed himself up, pushing his now-fully erect penis against my leg. At this point, I needed to see him, and feel him.

I sat up, kissing him hard, giving him no choice but to lean back. He was lying on the couch now, and I was on top him. We were both topless, and I used my position to mash my breasts into his chest as we kissed. I broke our kiss, and made my way slowly down his body, kissing his neck, his chest and his stomach. I reached down and unbutton his jeans. As the zip comes down, his 9inch penis springs out of its denim prison. It looked so good. I licked my lips, and could feel my juices start to soak through my pyjama shorts.

I wrapped my hand around the bottom of his dick, and pumped it slowly a few times. It was magnificent. As I lowered my head down to the tip, I could see a few drops of pre-cum on the end. I licked it off of him, and ran my tongue around the tip of his head. I moved my hand down to the base, so I could rub his balls with my palm, as I slowly started to suck more and more of his dick into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down, taking more of him in with each go, forcing him down my throat until I can feel his balls on my chin, and my nose on his stomach. I lift my head up, taking him almost fully out of my mouth, before forcing it all the way in again and again and again. I can feel the pressure building in his balls, he's about to cum. I want to taste his hot cum firing down my throat. But he doesn't want to cum yet.

He grabs onto my arm pulling me up. He kisses me again, deeper and with a sense of urgency. He pulls back and says "my turn!" with a wink, and a lick of his lips.

I can't stand it. "No, john, I need you to fuck me now". Our lips and tongues meet again, as I slide off my shorts. John sits up straight as I position myself straddling his legs. I edge towards him still kissing, my juices running down my leg. He holds his dick, and I grind my pussy against it, rubbing my juices all over him, as I feel his dick from my pussy to my clit. I hover above him, with his dick touching the entrance to my pussy, and I slam down on him.

It feels so good to finally have john's big cock inside of me. I bounce up and down, as he meets me with his thrusts. My tits bouncing up and down centimetres from his face. As I bounce, he takes one of my breasts into his mouth, and starts to squeeze and caress the other. My boobs are so sensitive, that I can feel my self starting to go. Johns breathing becomes heavy, as I start to moan heavily. It feels so good, so right, like it was always meant to be. I continue to move up and down, moving my hips back and forward, as i feel wave after wave of pleasure course through my body. My pussy holding on to Johns cock as my orgasm takes over.

I can feel John still hard inside of me, holding steady. He's fights the urge to cum as I come down from my high. I climb down from him, and kneel between his legs. "cum for me baby, I wanna taste you" as i force him into my mouth. After a few pumps, John fires his sticky cum into my mouth, as i hungrily drink it down. I remember thinking how good he tasted... After licking his dick clean, i climbed back onto the couch sitting on his knee. We kissed again, a gentle, loving kiss, as we lay down on the couch, naked in each others arms. We lay there in silence, listening to the storm dying down outside, as we slowly drifted off to sleep...