John's Domination Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill finds out John's fantasy and has her way with him.
2.1k words
4.4
70.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy I've had for quite some time, and that has been growing in my mind more and more. This is my first attempt at a story, please give me criticism. I can handle anything you throw at me, but I would appreciate as much feedback as possible.

John is a military man, with a type a personality. He was 5'9", 180lbs, athletic build, short military hair cut, blue eyes, with a thick 7in cut cock. He didn't like to be told what to do, and didn't stand for bullshit. The surprising thing was, he wanted to wear panties. Not just wear them, but he wanted his wife Jill to make him wear them. Jill was smaller than him, standing 5'6" with fiery red hair (and a personality to match), small but perky 34B, with a slim little body. He wanted her to dominate him, to take control of him. He had brought it up to her on occasion, and they would role play, but it wasn't really her thing and it only really happened if she got really drunk. When it did happen it was more of her telling him to fuck her harder, and saying things like "Is that all you've got?!". He wanted more, but didn't know how to make it happen. So he resigned himself to looking at porn on the computer. He looked at sites like tsseduction.com where women would seduce men back home, get them all horned up and willing to do anything, and then pull out their giant cocks. Making the men suck them and get fucked, all the time the men ended up loving it. He always planned to eat his cum after he came, but could never actually bring himself to do it. He also enjoyed looking at cuckold sites, watching guys fluff other guys to fuck their wife and then cleaning up their creampie afterwords.

One day after he came home from work his wife was waiting for him...

"We need to talk."

Jill was sitting on the couch looking at their computer.

At first John had no idea what was going on, but as he came around he saw what she was looking at. He was horrified, was she going to divorce him? Oh man, oh man, this can not be good.

"Sit down John"

And John did, looking quite pale.

"So, this is the kind of thing you're into?"

"Well...I mean...it's just something to lookout. I mean, it's nothing really, just some harmless websites"

What happened next surprised the shit out of John.

"I'm in. But if we do this we do it my way. This is your chance to back out now."

"Okay...I...We don't have to do this if you don't want", but John desperately wanted this to happen. In fact, his cock was already getting hard.

"Go to the bedroom and wait for me there. And get naked"

John did just that, unsure of exactly what was happening. He went to their room, removed his shirt, shoes, pants and underwear and layed down, face up, on the bed. His heart beat was pounding in his throat unsure of how long he would be waiting. As it turned out he only had to wait a moment. Jill came in and started removing her clothes. She removed her pants, and underwear, started to take off her top and then stopped. John unsure of why she stopped started to speak.

"You know-"

She cut him off "Shut up, I didn't tell you to talk did I?"

"No" he replied rather meekly.

She climbed up on the bed, mounted her pussy on his face, facing away from him and said "Eat me"

He figured this was probably going to be like all the other times, where he would eat her to orgasm and then they would have sex until he came on her, then clean up and back to normal. What a surprise was he in for.

He slowly began to lick her pussy, stick his tongue inside, wiggling it around, but mainly focusing on her clit as that is what she really preferred to get off. She was rocking back and forth on top him getting wetter and wetter.

"Lick my pussy good and you might get a treat"

This was new, normally she didn't say anything when he was eating her out. Normally she was also the one laying down though. He continued to eat away at her, and as she rocked back and forth her pussy started to cover his entire face, occasionally making it hard to breath, but she didn't seem to care. Finally, her breathing started to get heavier and her rocking became faster. She had placed her hands on his chest to help her rock back and forth, and then she came. After she came she pulled her pussy away from his face.

This is it thought John, now it's time to get back to the routine. Instead she scooted forward to catch her breath and then brought her ass back towards him.

"Now eat my ass, clean it good. Dig deep with your tongue." John's cock could not have been any harder after hearing these words. He immediately got back to work, and as he ate her ass she began to stroke his cock.

"You did a good job eating my pussy, I can't wait to see how you do with your next meal"

He wasn't sure if she was referring to her ass, or something else? He was already quite horny and was desperate to cum, he couldn't wait to get his cock inside of her, but she had other ideas. She continued to stroke him as he ate out her ass, and he started to thrust into her hand.

"If you want to cum, you have to promise to do whatever I say. Do you agree?"

He couldn't really reply as his tongue was rather occupied, but gave a mumbled "Uh-huh"

"Good, then no backing out" She continued stroking, spitting on his cock to get it nice and lubricated. He thrusting rather rabidly now, getting quick close.

"Remember what you promised" She started stroking him faster now telling him "I want you to cum for me, cum all over yourself" And in no time at all he did just that. He slowed down his tongue thrusts enjoying his orgasms but continued to lick until all the cum had ejaculated out of his cock.

Jill pulled herself off him, but continued to hold him down. "I want you to eat your cum, you've got to clean it all up."

Now John had always been willing to do this, but never after he came, and this time was no different. And when he made no move to do it, Jill decided to help him out. She started swiping it up with her fingers and brought it to his mouth.

"Open up" and with that she started pushing is semen into his mouth. "Eat all that gooey cum up, every last drop" Everytime she inserted a finger, he would lick it off and she would get another scoop until it was all gone.

"Good job, you ate it all. From now on, you will be expected to eat your cum everytime you orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Ya, sure" said John, not quite sure how he felt about this.

"How about, Yes ma'am"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Now go get cleaned up"

He hopped in the shower thinking about what else she might have instore for him. As he showered he started to get another hardon. Now this was quite rare for him. When he was in his early 20's, he was always rock hard, but now that he was 30 it typically took him a few hours to be ready to go again. He started to play with himself, but then though better and decided to see if she had more instore for him. When he got out of the shower she was waiting for him, and immediately noticed his hard cock.

"Looks like someone is ready for more"

As his shower hadn't taken very long she was still quite wet and ready to try to the next part in her plan.

"Come over here and fuck me" with that she layed down in the same position he had just been in. He mounted on top of her, lined up his cock and rubbed his cock along her pussy lips. God she still felt amazing.

"Quit playing around and fuck me!"

John needed no more prompting than that. He thrust in with one smooth motion. He was quickly able to start pounding into her and as he had just cum he was not on the verge of cumming right away. They were both loving it, she was moaning like a whore in church and he couldn't believe his good luck. He pounded away for a good 20 minutes until he started to feel the onset of his ejaculation.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum soon Jill"

"Cum in me, fill me up with your hot cum! I want to feel it pooling inside of me!"

This set John off blasting cum load after cum load deep inside of her until he was completely spent. He was tired and drenched in sweat, as was she, but she wasn't done yet. Or maybe it would be more apt to say he wasn't done yet.

"Now clean me up, get every drop" He started to hesitate once again, and she wasted no time in pushing his head down to her sloppy creampie.

"Let's go, it's not going to lick itself!"

He started out slow, as no one was forcing it into his mouth this time. He licked to outside and focused on her clit again hoping this would suffice. He spent a few minutes there, which she clearly enjoyed as she held his down thrusting into him, and he thought this would be enough. Boy, was he wrong!

"Now get your tongue inside, use your fingers if you have to, and eat all your cum!"

Okay, here we go thought John, no turning back. With trepidation he stuck is tongue inside of her, to his surprise it was still fairly open, but it tasted about the same. That's when he realized he was really going to have to work to get all the cum out. He pushed his tongue as deep as he could, but it just wasn't enough. He decided he was going to have to scoop it out of her. He was hesitant again, but knew it had to be done. He stuck two fingers deep inside and scooped out what he could and started licking it off. He could tell he was starting to get it, but there was more that he just couldn't reach.

"Hun, I think I've gotten all I can like this"

"Lay down on the bed" Once again he layed down and she mounted him, this time using gravity to help to cum slide out of her, and into his waiting mouth. He closed his mouth as much as he could hoping he could let it slide off.

"Oh no you don't, open up wide, that cum is going inside your stomach. This is what you wanted, remember?" oh how he did remember, although he wasn't sure about it anymore, but he complied none-the-less. And with that came the last of his cream, into his waiting mouth. He used his fingers once again to help it along and was able to eventually get all his hot cream out of her used pussy.

"That's it, that's all of it"

"That was great, and that was just the beginning John. Stay right there while I get dressed. She donned her normal clothes and then went out of the room. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but knew he would find out soon enough.

She came back in with a V-string pink bikini bottom and tossed them at him.

"Here, these are for you. Put them on underneath your normal clothes. I don't want the neighbors to know about you just yet"

John got up and pulled on the panties. They felt amazing. He put on his regular clothes after that ensuring his pants were over the panties, he didn't want others to know what he was wearing either.

Things went on like this for a few weeks. He would eat her pussy and ass, while she jacked him off, and then would feed him his cum. And if he was still hard (which he always was) he would fuck her again and then eat his cum out of her. And everytime she would have a pair of panties waiting for him.

More hopefully to follow soon!