John's First Visit

Story Info
After years of hiding John shows up to play.
1.2k words
3.59
26.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been together a long time, seen several highs and lows. As the years passed, and life got more complicated, our exploration slowed and we more or less got down to business. When opportunities did present themselves we were too caught off guard to really capitalize. I had plenty of fantasies that I would have loved to put in to action. One day it dawned on me...let that alter ego come play too...

It was Thursday afternoon. My day went quickly, despite the fact that I had high hopes for the evening. As she served up dinner, Jenna announced that our daughter would be spending the night at grandma's. Several hours later, after a fair amount of alcohol, our desires for each other took over and we began to flirt heavily. Just as planned, my cell phone buzzed. I silenced it and continued to admire her 5'8" frame and modest curves. My hands wandered, making their way to her perky breasts when my phone once again buzzed. This time I stopped what I was doing and texted a response. I simply blew it off when she asked who it was. I silenced her with another deep kiss, circling her tongue with mine. As I predicted, she quickly suggested we to go to the bedroom. I obliged without argument. As our petting became more intense, I stalled more and more deliberately, to the point that I was asked what was up. I gathered my nerve, and pressed on with my plan...

I walked into the bathroom, and returned without a word. Pushing her down onto the bed playfully I tossed a blindfold on the pillow. "Put this on, and don't take it off until I tell you. If you take it off early, I'll be severely disappointed."

I stood and watched as she put it on. I walked around the bed and began undressing her slowly, teasing her with every touch. Her shirt came off over her head, without disturbing the blindfold. I kissed her lightly on the lips before trailing kisses from her neck across her shoulders and back to her chest. With a light touch I traced the outline of her bra before moving abruptly to her pants. I unbuttoned them, and tugged them swiftly to the floor revealing the sexy thong she was wearing.

"Oooh, honey...you were hoping for some love tonight, weren't you?" I said as I caressed her voluptuous bottom and slid my fingers between her legs. Just as I began to feel her tilt her hips to give me better access, I turned my attention back to her perfect handful tits. I could feel her becoming more intense, pulling me close.

"Don't rush it my sweet" I whispered in her ear as I unclasped her bra. I let my hand slide lightly across her chest before hungrily cupping and kissing each tit. Reaching under the bed I produced our rarely used fuzzy handcuffs. Jenna must have recognized the sound of the chains, because a wry smile crossed her lips...and she moved her hands towards the headboard without saying a word. I cuffed her, and kissed her from head to toe before beginning to play with the edges of her thong. Her hips rotated, lifting her bottom, encouraging me to remove her panties. I gently parted her legs, and rubbed her through the thin material. Then I grabbed a handful and ripped them off in one stroke without warning. I ran a finger through her exposed slit and found it to be wet with excitement.

Just then the dog barked. We both froze for a moment. "Stay here" I said, chuckling as I got up and walked out of the bedroom, partially closing the door on my way out. I walked to the front door and opened it. I had a muffled conversation before speaking more loudly. "Alright, but shut the fuck up or you'll ruin everything!" I shuffled my feet as I returned to the bedroom.

"Shit, Honey. Who was that? Cover me up or something! Is he still here?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"It was just John" I replied as casually as I could mange. "Don't worry about him. He won't touch unless we tell him it's ok."

"What??" she shrieked, "Who's John?"

Without responding I resumed kissing and fondling her without giving her any more time to think. She was noticeably more turned on than before. I deliberately undressed, dropping my clothes to the floor. Rubbing my bare skin against hers, I worked down her body and parted her legs. I worked my fingers and tongue all around, pausing at her clit...teasing it with short attention. I slid in the tips of 2 fingers, spreading her juices around. She quickly wanted more, grinding her hips upward, quietly begging to be fucked. I parted her legs gently and began rubbing the head of my cock along her slit, pushing it firmly against her. I slid the tip inside, and took it right back out. I continued the teasing until I could tell she could barely handle it.

I sat up. "Hold that thought, and don't say a word" I said as I rose from the bed. "You're up John" I said.

"What??" She said, as though she didn't really hear.

Her brief verbal protest didn't last long, as she felt weight back on the bed. Her legs were thrown back apart roughly before he pressed against her. As he pinched her nipples hard and tugged on her tits he rammed his hard cock deeply inside her with one stroke. "uunnnggghh" she moaned as she tilted her hips and rocked towards the strange cock.

"You're a horny bitch tonight, aren't you?" he asked. "You want to be fucked hard don't you?".

"Yes, Oh, Yes, fuck me" she replied gasping. Orgasm after orgasm came to her as she hungrily splayed her legs wide to be ravished, driven wild at having been put in this position by her husband.

Suddenly, he pulled out. The weight lifted from the bed. And there was silence. All Jenna heard was a muffled voice saying "she's ready for you to come back, she's so wet, one dip inside her and you'll easily slide in her virgin ass".

I noisily re-entered the room and mounted her, thrusting deeply inside her. While inside her I reached for the cuffs and unlocked one. To my surprise, as I withdrew my cock she flipped over and seemingly offered up her backside. I smiled to myself and slid deeply inside her dripping pussy once more before spreading the pool of cum around her tight star. "Relax" I said as I moved the head of my cock to her entrance. She moaned but didn't complain as I began to ease it in, inch, by inch. "My horny little girl. You'll learn to love having John stop by" I said as I began rhythmically pumping. I quickly came inside her, but didn't pull our until I began to soften. I admired the pool of cum oozing from both holes before I pulled loose the blindfold. She slumped over, tired and satisfied like never before. Her eyes darted around the room looking for John. Each time she started to speak I silenced her. I gave her one last kiss before we cuddled together and submitted to a drunken sleep.

When she awoke the next morning she had thoughts of John, and me, and the incredible sex she had last night. After seeing how she responded to the way John treated her, maybe I'll let my alter ego out to play more often! Was it the way he was rough, and controlling, or was it the thought of another man? I may never know, but it sure was fun to explore!