John's Hard Night

Story Info
John is suprised when he comes home.
2.2k words
3.77
105.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dauq
dauq
25 Followers

John stepped out of his red pick up truck and hesitantly walked to the house. He was uneasy, though for no apparent reason. Maybe it was just the police car that followed him on the freeway he tried to convince himself.

As he walked to the door he noticed that he had left his porch light on. “That’s strange,” he thought, “I never leave the porch light on.” He fumbled with his keys to open the door and noticed it wasn’t locked.

He jiggled the handle again, it was so unlike him to leave the door open, he was nothing if not careful. He slowly pushed the door open and dropped his keys on the table.

“Hello?” he called out.

No answer, but he thought he heard something.

“Hello?” he repeated a little louder. He was now even more uneasy, the door being open the porch light being on made him think maybe someone was in his house. He reached out for something, anything big and found his umbrella. Sliding his hands around it, he slowly pulled it into the air like a baseball bat and then laughed.

“If someone could see me now,” he laughed to himself, “carrying an umbrella like this, it wouldn’t even hurt anyone.”

He dropped the umbrella and walked into his living room, assuring himself he was just being paranoid. He was getting ready to sit down when he heard more noises behind him. He gasped and looked all around.

“Hello?” he called out again.

This time he heard something, he was sure of it. It was upstairs. He rushed out to find his umbrella again and slowly crept up the stairs. The lights were out and he reached for them but decided against turning them on. Quietly he crept through his hallway to his bedroom.

The door was slightly open; he tried to peek in but couldn’t see anything in the dark room. He pressed his toe against the door to slide it open a little more.

“Hello? Is someone in there?” as he called out a hand reached out from behind the door and grabbed his wrist.

John screamed, as the umbrella fell to the floor, a large hand now cupping his mouth. The figure pulled him around, twisting his arm, the pain surging through his shoulders.

“Stay still and be quiet,” he heard a man’s voice in his ear, “and you won’t be hurt.”

As the man finished John heard another man across the room laughing.

“You won’t be hurt too much,” the man laughed as he reached over to John’s nightstand and turned on the light.

As John’s eyes adjusted the first thing he saw was a man, maybe in his early thirties pointing a gun towards a woman duct taped to a chair. Slowly the man pointed the gun towards him.

“Are you going to be quiet?” he asked John.

John’s stomach felt like it was in his throat as he slowly began to nod yes.

The man behind him let the pressure off his arm and John dropped to the floor afraid. He looked towards the woman, her face was swollen, probably from her struggle, John thought. As he looked closer he felt sick inside, it was mother.

The man with the gun walked over to John’s mother and ran his fingers through her hair.

“Is this mommy?” he asked John as his fingers trailing across her duct-taped mouth down to her bare breast. “Did you suck on these when you were a baby?”

John looked away unable to answer or to watch.

“Oh poor baby can’t protect his mommy now can he?” the man continued, his hand caressing her breasts a moment before squeezing it.

“You can call me daddy,” the man looked at John.

John felt a sharp slap to the back of his head, “You heard him, call him daddy,” the man behind him barked out before slapping him again.

John struggled to speak but slowly strained out “Yes daddy.”

“Good” the man behind him reach down to John’s waist and started pulling his shirt up over his head.

“We don’t want you running off through the neighborhood, so we’re going to have to take these clothes off,” he yanked the shirt over John’s head.

He shivered as he clasped his arms over his chest to keep warm and to protect himself.

Suddenly the man behind him grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him to his feet. His hands reached around John’s waist and turned him facing his mother and his newfound daddy.

“Do you think mommy likes you looking at her nude body, all helpless like she is?” the daddy asked.

John shook his head no.

Slowly the man behind him reached out and unsnapped the button to his jeans, his hands slowly working John’s pants and underpants down to his ankles. John turned his head in embarrassment as the man kicked his feet out of the pant legs and tossed the jeans across the room.

John looked at his mother, her face beaten. He hadn’t noticed that she was completely nude, her legs spread open slightly on the chair, his eyes drifted across her body from her legs up to her eyes.

He paused as he looked into her eyes, forgetting that he too was naked, he could see the tears starting to drip down her cheeks.

“Look at her. Look at mommy,” the man behind him whispered in his ear. “She’s seeing her little boy all grown up now.”

The man behind him slowly rubbed his hands down John’s side and reached out and wrapped it around his cock.

“Well maybe not,” the man laughed.

John struggled to move from his grasp but the man who called himself daddy quickly pulled the gun up from his side and pointed it at his mother.

“You will do whatever we ask or you’ll only have your daddy. No more mommy,” the man looked sternly into John’s eyes, the silver from the pistol flashing across the room.

John felt an uncontrollable sob run through him as small tears began welling up in his eyes. He slowly nodded yes.

“Good,” the man behind him whispered in his ear, his hands slowly caressing John’s cock and balls. “You can call me Tom,” he slowly reached his tongue out and licked against John’s ear. “I’ll be your boyfriend.”

John felt the tears flowing down his face as the man pulled his nude body tight against his. His bulge twitched in his pants against John’s bare ass.

Tom slowly pulled John’s short hair off of his neck and kissed it, his hands caressing John’s cock. John was horrified as he felt his shaft stiffening slightly.

“That’s my girl,” his new daddy called out, noticing John getting more rigid.

John felt Tom reaching down to his pants. He slowly unbuttoned them as he kissed John’s neck the pants fell to the floor. He felt the heat of the mans cock pressing between his cheeks as Tom whispered into his ear, “now be a good girl and turn around.”

John was scared but slowly did as he was asked. John nervously looked up into the strong mans eyes. He was taller than John and much larger.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the man with the gun, daddy, fumbling through his mothers purse until he found some lipstick.

“Put this on,” he tossed it at John.

John grabbed the bright red lipstick and slowly put it on his lips.

“You look beautiful,” Tom said as he pressed John’s shoulders towards the floor. “I want you,” he whispered, slowly sliding his hands to he back of John’s head and pulling it towards his thickening cock.

John was scared and he turned his head away, the cock jabbing into his cheek.

“Do it,” he heard the command from across the room as his new daddy slapped his mother’s face.

John let out gasp and slowly opened his mouth, sliding Tom into him. He felt the heat swell in his cheeks as Tom’s cock grew larger and larger with each thrust. A salty taste trickled down his throat.

“You feel so good honey,” Tom called out. “You’re getting me very excited.”

Tom slowly pulled his cock out of John’s mouth and look down at him. “I think I’m ready honey,” he whispered.

John looked at the stiff shaft, twitching in front of his face. Scared he looked up at Tom. “What do you want me to do?” he asked nervously. “Should I touch it?”

Tom and the other man laughed.

“Daddy,” Tom said, “throw me her panties and bra.”

The clothes came across the room. Tom reached down and pulled John up by his hair.

“Give me your leg,” Tom reached out and put John’s leg into the panties and then the other one. He pulled the panties up, they were white with pink and yellow flowers.

“Don’t you look sweet,” Tom said. “Isn’t she sweet wearing your panties mommy?”

John had almost forgotten his mother as he saw her tied to the chair when Tom turned him around and slowly slide the bra over his chest.

“I think you know what I want sweetie,” Tom whispered to John as he reach his hand into John’s panties and arranged his cock. “Get down on your hands and knees and face your mother, I want her to see her daughter get fucked.”

John started to cry uncontrollably as Tom pulled his legs out from underneath him. On all fours he looked down at the floor in embarrassment as he saw his new daddy slowly rubbing his cock watching.

Tom slid behind John and pushed John’s panties aside, revealing his anus. Slowly Tom wiggled and pressed his hot shaft between John’s cheeks. John felt his body tightening uncontrollably as Tom pressed harder and harder against his anus.

“Come on sweetie, relax,” Tom said as he reached his hands onto John’s hips and pulled him back towards his hard cock.

John let out a whimper as Tom pressed his anus apart, the head of his cock sliding inside of John’s ass slowly.

Suddenly John let out a cry of pain as Tom pressed John’s anus open and slid his cock deep inside.

“Oh honey you are so tight,” Tom called out as he pulled John’s hips back and forth. John felt the heat of Tom’s shaft pressing deep inside of him, twitching back and forth as he pulled in and out of his ass.

John looked up and saw his mother, watching him, her mouth still covered with duct tape. He noticed her nipple hardening and he hoped it was just from the cool air.

“Now why don’t you have a taste of daddy,” the other man walked up to him and slowly lowered himself in front of John.

His cock was smaller than Tom’s. John looked up at him, the tears dripping down his cheeks but slowly opened his mouth and took him inside.

John felt the cock ripping against his ass as Tom reach down and rubbed his chest through the bra. The cock in his mouth salty and stiff.

“I think I’m going to come in my little girls mouth,” John’s new daddy called out just as he cock stiffened and twitched at the back of John’s throat. “Swallow it all. You feel so good.”

John felt his mouth fill with the hot juice, he tried to swallow but some leaked out of his mouth and down his face. The man pulled his head tight against him and John began to feel him soften in his mouth.

“Oh yes” Tom called out as his cock stiffened in John’s ass.

John reached out and grabbed onto his mother legs as he felt Tom pressing deeper and deeper inside of him. Tom’s hot juice filling his ass, his cock sliding in and out.

“You are so hot,” Tom thrusts were harder and harder into John’s ass.

Finally Tom slowed down and then stopped altogether. His weight pressed down on John exhausted.

“Get up,” John’s new daddy barked out as he grabbed John by the arm and positioned him in front of his mother.

“Did you get excited little girl?” the man asked.

John looked away afraid to answer.

“Did you?” the man commanded as he slowly reached his hands down into John’s panties and caressed his stiffening cock. “I think you did.”

Slowly the man rubbed John’s cock as it got harder and harder.

“Tom, look at how excited she is,” them man pointed down at John’s now completely stiff shaft. “I think she might come.”

The man pushed John even closer to his mother, until his cock was inches away from her breasts. He reached down to her breasts and slowly squeezed them together over John’s cock.

Tom got behind John and, reaching under his legs, slowly caressed his balls.

John couldn’t hold still. He looked down at his mother and mouthed “I’m sorry” as he felt his cock stiffen and then unload against her bare breasts, covering her nipples.

He saw the man pick up the gun and point it at them.

“If you say a word to anyone, we’ll be back and we won’t be nice next time,” he looked at John and slowly crept backwards with Tom out of the room.

John fell to the floor and started crying into his mother lap, come dripping out of his ass.

dauq
dauq
25 Followers