John's Mistake 01

Story Info
John tries to attack a woman. He picks the wrong one.
3.2k words
4.12
42.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers

Chapter 1.

John Dobson hid in the bushes, staring out at the bike path in front of him. Because it was night, he wouldn't be easily seen from the path. However, he could see just fine out onto the path without anything getting in the way.

He was tall, standing at six foot two, and slender. He had short cut dark hair and dark eyes set in a tanned, shaved face. He wore a short sleeve black shirt, tight black jeans, and black boots.

One might've called John attractive, but because of his habitual creepy way of looking at people, they never would. He simply weirded people out way too much for them to like him. Especially women.

He'd always been way too shy around girls and that was pretty much a death knell in high school. Fortunately for him, high school was over and he'd graduated last spring. However, at the age of nineteen, he had no prospects for a job, and without money, no girlfriend.

It was like his dad had always told him, "Without money, you'll never have anything and that includes sex."

Granted John didn't like his father very much, but he knew his women. His father had a different girlfriend every week, and because of this, he'd come to respect his father, but there was no way to emulate him. He just didn't have the skill or charm to do so.

He was the product of the single child era with a parent that leaned too much towards disciplince instead of comfort, and because of that, he'd become the socially awkward kid that he was.

That was what lead the teen boy to this park at this time at night. Why anyone would come into Garath park after ten o'clock at night was beyond him. It was a rapists paradise and many women - as well as men - had been sexually assaulted over the years by a various amount of people, men and women alike. One story he remembered about the park was something about some dyke who'd attacked a well built man with a strapon, pulled him into the bushes, and showed him the "hells that women have to put up with" as she'd worded it.

And yet, people still continued to come to this park.

John had never done this before, and because of this, he felt his heart skip a beat. More than that, it was thumping hard against his chest, begging to be let out. He wasn't going to let it though. He was going to do this. He had to. It was a lesson that he'd learned over the years of watching people and listening to their conversations.

If you didn't take what you wanted, you'd be left with nothing. If there was one thing the teen boy knew, it was that he wasn't going to be left with nothing. He was going to take what he wanted and what he wanted was a woman. She didn't even have to neccesarily have to look good. A set of tits and a pussy would do for him.

He was drawn from his reverie by sounds of footsteps on the bike path. Taking a deep breath, he raised his eyes and peered through the bushes at the path, waiting to see the person come into view. Suddenly, a woman appeared on the path, walking slowly almost deliberately taunting him.

She was petite, standing at five foot eight, and slender though buxom. Her tits looked like those of a porn star, and if he wasn't mistaken, he would say that they were probably DD's though he couldn't be sure. She had long blonde hair that fell to the small of her back in a high ponytail and glowing green eyes set in a golden tanned face. She wore a short sleeve blood red blouse that was buttoned up her front except for the top three buttons which showed off her massive cleavage, a knee length black skirt which hugged her round hips and clung to her well rounded bubble butt, and a pair of three inch heels on her dainty feet.

He would have thought that she was a buisness woman except for one thing: her left arm was sleeved in tattoos, adding to her attractive and dangerous aura.

She's the one, John thought to himself as he felt his cock harden instantly in his pants and it began to throb insistently. I must have her and it doesn't matter if she wants it or not. That body was made for fucking.

The teen boy waited until she walked past him on the path. Then, he gathered his courage and he shot to his feet. Then, he rushed her from behind, hoping that all went right. If it didn't, he would end up in prison, but that wasn't a thought in his mind at that time.

Suddenly, the blond woman stopped in the middle of the path. She'd probably heard his foot steps on the path, but he didn't care. If he could get to her, he would have her. There was nothing that she could do.

Just as he was about to grab onto her, the woman whirled around and her hand came up, wrapping around his throat. His eyes widened in surprise as she began to choke him in one hand. The amount of strength that this one woman had was amazing and he wasn't sure that he could break her hold. She amazed him even further when she lifted him off of the ground with only one hand, his feet kicking around, trying to find purchase on the path, but finding nothing.

The blond woman looked up at him and tilted her head to the side. Then, a grin appeared on her face. It was a truly feral grin, one that a predator would give to its prey before eating it alive. He felt real fear wash over him and he could feel the sting of tears in the back of his eyes, but he refused to cry.

He was a man damn it and he wasn't afraid of any woman. Not even one that could lift him effortlessly off of the ground in one slender, smooth hand.

"Sleep." the woman said in a low, seductive voice.

Unable to fight it, John's world went black a second later.

Chapter 2.

John woke slowly from his sleep. He didn't know why, but he had a feeling that he didn't want to wake up. He wanted to stay asleep though he had no concious reason why that would be. Then, it all came back to him.

He'd attacked a woman in Garath Park, but instead of him capturing her and doing what he wanted with her, she'd lifted him off of the ground by his throat. Then, the strange woman had demanded that he sleep, and instead of being able to fight her, he'd drifted off, almost as if compelled by her commanding voice.

The teen boy opened his eyes slowly, expecting to find himself in a police station or somewhere like that. Instead, what he saw was a rocky floor under his face and a rocky wall across the room from him.

Frowning, he raised his head and looked around. There were no beds, bars, or anything else to tell him if he was in a building. In fact, from his surroundings, he would say that he was in a cave somewhere. But that wasn't possible...was it?

John rose up onto his knees and he cursed as he felt a rock dig into his knee. He looked down at himself with a frown and his eyes widened in surprise.

He was completely naked!

No wonder it's so cold in here, the teen he thought to himself, having noticed a draft across his body earlier, but he'd ignored it before. Now, he could do nothing but look down at his own body, wondering what had happened to his clothing.

"I don't know why you're looking at yourself." a smooth feminine voice that he recognized all too well said to him. He looked up and saw the woman from the park leaning against the opening of the cavern that he was in, her ankles crossed and her arms crossed under her chest, a grin on her face. "Your body is nowhere near as impressive as some men's. Especially not that little stub that you call a penis."

The teen's mouth opened in indignation at that and his cheeks flared up. He knew that he wasn't that big, but five inches was average. He knew that most men had only five inches and for this woman to insult him about his dick was humiliating yes, but it was also infuriating.

"It's more than you got, bitch." John bit out between clenched teeth, showing his anger. He rose up to his feet and his teeth peeled back, sneering at her. "Now if you let me go, I won't tell anyone about you kidnapping me."

Mysteriously, the woman laughed softly. Then, she shook her head. "You're wrong on both cases, my dear boy." the woman said with a smirk on her face. "And besides, you tried to rape me. No one will believe that I kidnapped you. Who will believe you, a socially awkward little sleaze ball over this?"

Her question was punctiated with her straightening against the wall and outlining her own body. Just looking at her clothed body made his cock grow stiff, and even though he didn't like his situation much, he had to admit that she was right.

If he went to the cops, she would claim self defense, and being a woman, she would win, hands down.

"What do you want from me?" John bit out, not wanting to admit that he was beaten. However, he shouldn't have done so. After all, they both knew the truth. She had him bent over a barrel as far as compromising situations went.

She tapped a finger against her chin and made a hmmmming noise under her breath. Then, she snapped her fingers and grinned down at him. "Well, I already have a Mate, but I could use a slave." the blond said with a wide grin, confusing him even more.

Mate? Just what the hell was she talking about? She was acting like she was some kind of animal, but what could he really do about it? And what did she mean by slave?

"What do you mean, 'slave'?" John asked cautiously, not wanting to show interest one way or another. However, if his fantasies came true, there was no way that he would be able to hide his cock's reaction to that.

She sighed in annoyance as she kicked off her heels and started to unbutton her blouse. "Are all Human men so dense? I mean a sex slave. " She said point blank and his gaze widened in surprise as he looked at her.

A second later, her blouse was pulled off of her body, revealing her very large, pillow tits which were topped with coral pink nipples. In answer to what she'd said, he moved over to her, and before she could say a word, he leaned down, taking one of her nipples into his mouth.

He sucked hard at the nipple in his mouth while his other hand moved to her other breast, massaging it. However, her tits weren't enough. He wanted to see all of her; touch all of her. His hand slid around her to the zipper at the back of her skirt. He pulled it down and he started to push it down her legs, but she grabbed his hands, stopping him.

"Not just yet." the blond said with a maddening smile. Then, she placed her hands on his shoulders, pushing him to his knees, but she didn't get much resistance out of him. This was what he wanted - what he'd always dreamed of. "This is how you should always greet me in the future. On your knees, waiting for me to join you. Now, to show you how you were wrong once again."

With that, she tore her skirt down her body, and to his amazement, a cock that was more than twice his size flopped out from under her skirt. He tried to fall onto his butt to get away, but her hands found his shoulders, holding him still and staring at the large, twelve inch cock in front of his face. It was completely shaved, but no amount of shaving could take away the masculine look to it.

"What...what the fuck?!" John demanded, his voice echoing loudly down the hallways of the cavern, but he didn't notice. The only thing that he could notice was the very large cock that was attached to this woman's body.

The blonde woman giggled softly. "This is what you are going to serve daily. I will take you with this day in and day out. I will use your mouth, your ass, and put it anywhere that I damn well please because I am your Mistress and you are my dirty little slave."

With that, she took her hands off of his shoulders and placed them on her hips. She widened her stance and looked down at him expectantly as if he was suppose to give in without protest. He wasn't going to suck no damn cock, that was for sure.

He fell onto his ass and began to use his hands to scoot away from her. Her lips tightened in annoyance as she watched him and he turned away from her, getting up onto his fours to crawl away from her.

Somehow he'd forgotten that he was naked.

The blonde woman grabbed his hips, stilling his movement. He fought to get away, but she proved to be too strong. All he could do was skitter around on the ground without making a single move. He could feel the flat of her erection pressing against the cheeks of his ass, making him whimper like the dog that he was.

"In the park you were going to try to fuck me." the blond said before she slipped the head of her cock down and into his asshole, making him cry out in pain. Then, she shoved all twelve inches of her cock brutally into his hole, splitting open his virgin ass and making him whine like a dog, tears appearing in his eyes. She leaned over him, tits pressing against his back and she grabbed his head, yanking it back. "Now, who's fucking who?"

The woman seemed to be taking great satisfaction of his humiliation and he couldn't stop the tears that flowed down his cheeks. He could feel her inside of him and his ass was burning. He would do anything to make it stop, but he knew that he couldn't. This was what he got for fucking with a beautiful woman. This was his commupance.

'Accept your place.' a woman's voice said in his mind, whispering to him. It wasn't like the woman behind him's voice. It was a much more pleasant voice, one that he could believe in and trust. 'Accept your place and this entire experience will be much more pleasurable for you.'

John would do anything to make the pain stop so he nodded his head and his body began to relax. A moment later, the pain ceased and he was filled with great pleasure, a pleasure that he'd never known before. His cock was rock hard and drizzling from the front even though it wasn't being touched. He felt like a new man, and without saying a word, he began to buck back against her. She smiled as she leaned up, but she didn't move, allowing him to fuck her back.

"Looks like the pathetic little cock slut has finally given in to his true instincts." the woman said with a laugh as she brought her hand down on his ass, swatting it hard. He felt the sting, but it only made him buck his hips back further. He was enjoying the feeling of her turgid cock pressing into him, filling him deeper than anything ever had.

It was like she was filling the empty space that had existed inside of him since his mother had died.

Tears of joy in his eyes, John cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck your little butt slutt! I'll be the best little faggot slave that you have if you only fuck me harder!!"

She seemed to enjoy what he'd said because she took hold of his hips once more, pulling him back on her cock while she thrusted in and out of him. He closed his eyes to relish in the pleasure she was bringing him, and even though he felt the strong urge to jerk his cock, he ignored it. He wanted to cum solely from having his Mistress inside of him, her cock filling him.

Her hips slapped against him, her balls slapping the backs of his thighs as she got up into a crouched position. Cock still in his greedy asshole, she placed her hands on his shoulder blades, baring his front down onto the hard, rocky floor as she began to rock her body, fucking him hard from behind. Even during all of this, he could feel the cool steel of a ring on her right middle finger.

Suddenly, he couldn't handle it any longer and before he knew it, he was climaxing. His cock exploded, shooting his cum all over the rocky ground underneath him and his inner walls clamped hard around her cock.

The woman moaned as she rocked faster and faster. Then, she threw back her head, her tits bouncing one last time before she climaxed, filling him with her seed. He felt the sticky cum fill him, and even though this wasn't how he'd planned on spending his night, he couldn't lie and say that he didn't like it. He did like it.

He liked it a lot.

The teen protested when he felt her cock pull out of him. She chuckled and patted his ass, but when he looked back at her, she was already dressing, pulling her skirt back up. When she was finally dressed, she walked to the entrance of the cavern and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"I shall return. You stay where you are. I'm going hunting." she told him and she turned to leave, but he couldn't let her go just yet. He had to know one thing.

Raising up to his knees, he called out his question, "What's your name?"

The blond stopped and looked back at him. Then, she smiled at his form and shook her head. "My name is Jessica." she said in a soft voice. Then, she turned, and right before his very eyes, she became a large, man sized red furred wolf.

She ran off, disappearing from view, leaving him alone to ponder what had just happened. He'd just learned the name of his Mistress, a Mistress with a cock, and not only that, she could change into a wolf of some kind. He didn't know how exactly to react to that, but he had to admit that what she'd done to him had been very pleasurfull.

So, John walked over to the corner, sat down on his bare ass, raised his knees, wrapped his arms around them, and did what his Mistress had ordered him to do: stay.

JDBones
JDBones
83 Followers