John's Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hocky9377
Hocky9377
25 Followers

As they watched the movie, Janie could see John struggling in between her and Molly. She leaned over and whispered in his ear to adjust himself if he was uncomfortable. He looked over at her and whispered that he was not sure he wanted to with Molly there. Janie leaned forward.

"Molly, John has a hard on from the movie. He wants to adjust his penis so it is not so uncomfortable, but he feels awkward doing it in front of you. So would it bother you if he does that?"

"Fine by me," she replied.

John sat up a little and adjusted his cock so it was making a smaller tent out of the crotch of his pants. They all settled back into watching the scene on the screen with Janie stealing glances at both John and Molly. When the husband started fucking the babysitter in the ass, Janie saw Molly start to cross her legs and press her thighs together.

"Take your cock out," Janie whispered in John's ear.

"What?" he said back.

Janie motioned with her head towards Molly. John looked over and saw that their guest was turned on by the movie. When he looked back, he saw Janie mouth the words "take it out". He slowly and carefully undid his pants and pulled his cock out of them. Janie smiled at him as she lowered her head to his cock. She gave it a light kiss before she sat back up and started to jack him off.

Molly noticed the movement in the corner of her eye and turned to see John sitting next to her, his cock out and Janie stroking him. She stopped watching the movie from that point because she was so transfixed on John's throbbing member. She watched Janie's hand go up and down the hard shaft, jealous because it was something that she wanted to do. Molly pressed her thighs together hard once more, hoping her pussy juice was not leaking through her skirt. With her hands, she started rubbing her tits through her blouse and bra, and she could feel her nipples sticking through both layers of clothing, they were so hard.

Janie looked over and saw her friend staring at her hand stroking John's cock. John was oblivious to it. His head was tilted back and he was enjoying the feelings that Janie's hand was producing. Molly looked over at Janie because she could feel that she was being watched. Janie just smiled at her and nodded her head towards John's tool. Molly took this to mean that it would be alright if she wanted to stroke his cock too, so she slowly reached over and took hold of his stiff prick. Janie let go of his cock when she felt Molly's hand grab it. She watched intently as her friend started giving her boyfriend a hand job.

This is what Janie wanted. She knew that John would be a willing participant, and she was glad to see that Molly was also.

John looked down when he felt the new hand on his cock. He looked over at Janie, who just smiled at him. Then he looked at Molly, who also smiled, but did not take her eyes away from the cock in her hand. John let his hands roam, feeling both of the girls' tits through their blouses before letting his hands go underneath both of their skirts. Both women opened their legs to give him better access. He could not decide whose pussy was wetter since both of them were soaking wet. The only difference was that Molly had panties on, and Janie did not. Janie took John's shirt off before she started to unbutton her own top. When that was off, her bra quickly followed. John took his hand out of Molly's skirt and started to unbutton her blouse. When it was open, Molly finally took her hand off of his cock so she could undo the clasp that held her bra together.

Janie looked over at her half naked friend. She was impressed with the size of Molly's tits. They were larger than her own 34-Cs, but they were just as firm. Janie gave John a kiss before she ducked her head back into his crotch to suck his cock once more. As John moaned from the feeling of Janie's oral talents, he started feeling Molly's large, firm globes. He and Molly started kissing passionately as they each rubbed the others chest. John lifted Molly's skirt and started grabbing her ass cheeks, rolling them in his hands. Molly moaned as they kissed, loving the feeling of his hands on her ass.

Janie pulled her head off of John's cock and told Molly it was her turn to suck it. Molly quickly dove at his cock and had it halfway down her throat in no time. As Molly sucked on the cock, Janie walked over and started to undo the skirt that Molly had on. When she had the clasp undone and the zipper down, she pulled it off of her friend's hips. Molly's panties were the only things she still had on, but they did not last long. Janie pulled them off as soon as the skirt hit the floor.

Molly's bare ass was staring Janie in the face. Janie looked at her friend's ass and started rubbing it, eliciting a moan from Molly. That moan was felt by John and he started moaning also. Janie watched her friend's long dark hair as her head bobbed up and down on the cock in her mouth. She then spread Molly's ass cheeks apart and looked at her pussy. She got down on her knees so she could get a real good look at it. Molly's lips were clean shaven and there was just a long narrow strip of black hair leading a few inches from her pussy. Janie started rubbing along Molly's slit, feeling how wet she was and getting another moan from her. Janie leaned in slowly and got her first taste of a woman as she licked and kissed the pussy in front of her. Molly took her mouth off of John's cock so she could look back at her friend.

"My God, do that again!" Molly said.

Janie licked Molly's slit once more, making Molly moan. She then sucked in Molly's clit, which made Molly's hips jump. Molly slammed her mouth back on to John's cock and sucked for all she was worth. John started humping his hips into Molly's mouth and started saying he was ready to cum. Molly took her mouth off of his cock again.

"Not in my mouth," she said as she started jacking him off so he would cum all over her tits.

Janie got up and put her hand on the back of Molly's head, forcing her to take John's cock back in her mouth.

"Cum is always shot into a hole in this house, Molly," Janie said. "You don't have to swallow it, but it is not to get onto my sofa, either."

Just then John's hips came up from the sofa cushion as he came in Molly's mouth. Molly coughed and gagged as his sperm hit the back of her throat. Some of it slid down her throat, but most of it stayed on her tongue. Molly kept it on her tongue and decided that it did not taste as bad as she had heard that it would. When John finished cumming, she let his cock fall back out of her mouth and she slowly sat up. She looked at Janie, smiled, then swallowed the rest of the cum in her mouth.

Molly licked her lips then said, "I have never licked up any portion of a guy's cum after he shot all over me, never mind letting him do it in my mouth. So swallowing was something I have never tried before. But it is not as bad as I have figured it to be."

"Good. I'm glad, Molly," Janie said as she grabbed her friend's right tit. "Because as long as you are here tonight, or for as long as you are in our sex lives, John is going to cum in your mouth, or pussy, or ass only."

"My ass? I don't think so."

"You'll see," Janie said. "Now, spread these legs so I can resume doing what I wanted."

Molly opened her legs up to Janie, who dove in and started licking and sucking at her pussy. John watched as his girlfriend started exploring a side of her sexuality he thought she did not have. As Janie sucked at her pussy, John started sucking on Molly's nipples. He would squeeze and suck on her tits and nipples as Janie worked over her pussy, making Molly moan and thrash on the couch. Janie slid two fingers into Molly's pussy and quickly found her g-spot. As she sucked on the clit, she would move her fingers across the hard nub inside of Molly. Molly quickly started breathing heavily and her hips started jumping off of the sofa.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumminnnnggggggg!" she cried as she started to shake and shiver all over.

Her stomach muscles contracted, making her hips jump. It took all she had for Janie to continue sucking on Molly's clit. When Molly's body calmed down, Janie removed her fingers and she saw the same sticky cream on them. She sucked one into her mouth and put the other one on Molly's lips. Molly opened her mouth and sucked the cream off of Janie's fingers, moaning at the taste.

Janie looked over at John, and saw that his hard on had returned. She suggested that they all go into the bedroom so they could be a bit more comfortable. Once there, Janie hit her knees and sucked John's cock once more. Molly got down on the floor on her back, and maneuvered her way so she could suck at Janie's pussy. Janie moaned as she felt Molly suck at her clit and lick her pussy juices. John could not take the sucking anymore and said that he needed a pussy to fuck.

"I want you to fuck Molly first," Janie said. "I want to feel her tongue on my pussy as you fuck her from behind."

Janie got up from Molly's face and lay down on the bed. Molly got up on all fours and planted her face in Janie's pussy once more. John lined his cock up to Molly's pussy and plunged it inside, feeling the heat and wetness of her. Molly was tighter than John had thought she would be. He thought that that must be because of going almost an entire year without being filled up with cock. John thrust and pumped into Molly, making her grunt and groan with each slap of his hips on her ass. Molly was doing her best to keep her mind on eating Janie out. She had only been with one girl before, and that was in her first year of college. But, going by the sounds coming from Janie, she was doing a very good job, indeed.

John continued to fuck Molly from behind and he began to play with her ass. He was rubbing her cheeks and spreading them open so he could look at the winking brown eye of her asshole. As he fucked into her, he would take his thumb and rub it along her ass knot. Molly moaned as she sucked on Janie's clit.

"Put some fingers in me, Molly," Janie panted. "Fuck me with your fingers."

Molly did as she was asked. Soon, she was pumping three of her fingers into Janie's pussy as she was getting pounded from behind. Janie started thrashing about on the bed as Molly finger fucked her. Molly instinctively knew what to do. She rubbed on Janie's g-spot, just like Janie did to her. Molly then really got into sucking Janie's clit. Her cheeks hollowed out she was sucking on it so hard.

John kept up his attentions to Molly's asshole as he fucked her. He reached behind him for the bottle of lubricant he and Janie now kept on the dresser. He got the bottle and undid the cap. With his hips still pumping in and out of Molly's pussy, John started applying the lube to her asshole. When he had a good amount on her anus, he gently pushed his thumb inside of her ass.

Molly picked her head up with a start. "Oh, please, don't do that."

Janie grabbed her head and turned it back to face her.

"You will be fine. He is gentle, and if it hurts too much, John will stop," Janie explained to Molly. "You said you were afraid to do it before. So was I. Let him do it, and you will only want it that way from now on."

Molly reluctantly agreed and went back to licking Janie's pussy. John again put his thumb in her ass. After a few moments, he put more lube on her ass and inserted a finger. When he felt that was enough time for the lube to work, he applied more and added a second finger. After pumping her ass with those fingers for a few minutes, he put more lube on her ass and put in a third finger. Molly was now beside herself as she was licking Janie's pussy, getting fucked by John's cock in her cunt, and having three of John's fingers in her ass. She could feel the orgasm start in her belly as a small burning. When John used his fingers from the other hand to fiddle with her clit, the burning spread to all over.

Janie was starting to cum from the licking and finger fucking that Molly was giving her. She started thrashing about again. This time she was going to.let her orgasm go and cum all over Molly fingers and face. Just then, Molly' orgasm hit and she sucked Janie's clit into her mouth as hard as she could. Janie exploded. She loved the feeling of her friend's fingers and tongue and loved that she was cumming all over her. Janie wrapped her hands in Molly's long hair, pulling her head deeper into her pussy as she came. When she was finished she opened her eyes to see Molly's face with a shocked __expression on it.

Molly's orgasm had been just as strong as Janie's. Her body convulsed just as hard. But one thing happened to Molly that did not happen to Janie. As her orgasm struck, John pulled his cock out of her pussy and pushed it into her ass. Her head popped up quickly from in between Janie's thighs as she felt the head invade her virgin ass. There was a little pain, less than she thought there would be, but it felt so much different than when a cock went into her pussy.

John pushed his dick into Molly's ass and watched as the head disappeared. It was tighter than her pussy and he had to go even slower with Molly than he did with Janie for fear of cumming too quickly. He saw Molly's head shoot up and started rubbing her back and ass as he entered her. Janie sat up next to her friend when she realized what was happening. Janie ran her hands up and down Molly's back with John's, but they also slipped under and started rubbing her clit.

"It's ok, Molly," Janie said soothingly to her friend. "Does it hurt much?"

"No," Molly panted. "It is just that I was not ready for it. He put it in my ass when I was cumming so it did not hurt that much. Now I feel a burning, but even that is going away."

"Once he starts fucking you, you will forget about any discomfort. Trust me. And I will be here right next to you."

"Ok."

"Let me know when you want me to start," John said.

After a couple of minutes Molly gave him the go ahead and John started pumping her ass. She winced with the first couple of thrusts, but after that she started to moan in pleasure.

"Oh, God! That feels so good. Yeah, fuck my ass!! Fuck it GOOD!!!"

John was really hammering her hard. Janie was by her side rubbing her clit, tweaking her nipples and kissing her deeply. When she wasn't kissing Molly, Janie was looking back at John and telling him to fuck her friend good and hard. Janie's encouragement caused John to pump Molly's ass even harder, and he could feel his balls start to rise up. Molly moaned deep and her hips gave a shudder as she had her first orgasm from a cock in her ass. John could not hold back any longer. With a final thrust, he buried his cock deep in Molly's ass and let loose a torrent of cum. With each jerk of his cock in her ass, Molly would moan. John's hands were bringing her hips back every time his cock would shoot another blast of cum into her bowels.

When John and Molly were finished, they both fell onto the bed. John rolled off of Molly, his cock coming out of her ass with a "plop".

Janie was rubbing Molly's back as she came down from her orgasm.

"How was that?" Janie asked.

"Oh my God," Molly said. "That was incredible. This entire night has been incredible. It is going to take me a week to recover."

"I hope not," Janie said with a laugh. "This night is not over."

"It is for me for a while," John said. "I don't think I could cum again for at least a couple of hours."

"Ok, then we will rest for a bit," Janie said. "But I have not had you in my ass yet tonight, and it has been a while. I want it before the sun comes up."

"You guys mind if I crash on your couch tonight?" Molly asked. "I don't think I can make it all the way home."

Janie picked her friends head up by her chin. "Honey, if you think you are going to sleep on the sofa, you are crazy. You will be sleeping in here with us. And I doubt you will be getting much sleep. I would like for you to stay the entire weekend. And then every weekend after that. Think you will want to?"

"Sounds good to me," Molly agreed. "What about you John?"

John answered her by taking his still hard cock and stuffing it back into her ass. Molly moaned and pushed her hips up to meet his next thrust.

"I take that as a yes!" she moaned as he plunged into her bowels once more.

Hocky9377
Hocky9377
25 Followers
12