John's WWF Adventure Vol. 6

Story Info
A distraught Debra meets John's rattlesnake.
2.5k words
4.23
36.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm well aware that Debra McMichael-Williams probably doesn't act like this in real life, but hey, I can dream can't I?

* * * * *

John opened his eyes sleepily, he was in the back of his truck. The last thing that he remembered was talking to Stephanie. Unsteadily, he sat up, glancing at the clock. 12:30 PM. He had slept for a few more hours, and now wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep. He reached into the driving area, grabbing his pants, and pulling them on. He reached into his bag, removing a tee shirt, putting that on. He slid his shoes on, and walked into the arena. He shuffled towards the catering room, famished from the previous day's, and present day's, activities. He ran into some of the crew guys, they advised him to stay in the building, and help them for a bit. He agreed, and began helping them load pieces of the ring barricade, ring itself, and floor mats from his truck. They did this for a few hours, until they had the arena set up, for the most part. They all decided to break for some drinks and things, making their way to the back. John noticed a few people that he had never seen before, and asked one of the ring crew guys. "Oh, they are all here because they have backstage passes," the guy said, adding, "most of them are just marks that follow the ladies around, begging for something, even though it'll never happen." John agreed when he saw some of the guys, they were scrawny, ugly weirdoes. John broke away from the group for a bit, they told him to set some stuff up in the lockerrooms. John agreed, and set off to find Stephanie, Trish, or Torrie, hoping to get laid again. That's when he heard the sound.

He heard a scream, and the sound of somebody being slapped in the face. John followed the noise, it took him to a locker room, with the door shut. He figured that it was some kind of kinky action, so he left well enough alone. Then he heard a voice. A southern accent then screamed, "Get your fucking hands off of me!" John knocked on the door before turning the knob and pushing the door open to see a blonde woman, on her back on a couch, her arms struggling with someone larger than her. John ran over, grabbing the guy by the waist and throwing him off of the woman. The guy got up and ran away, leaving John standing there. The woman began to cry, hugging John and burying her face into his chest. John saw a man run up to the doorway, a bald man, very muscular. "Debra!" The man yelled, "What happened?" She pulled away from John, running towards the man, who John recognized. Steve Austin. John had seen him on some TV show before and recognized him. Steve glared at John, obviously thinking that John had done something to the woman, who John figured was his wife. Steve started to inch closer to John, until Debra stopped him, sobbing out the whole story, and how John threw the guy off. Steve walked up to John, extending his hand, "Thanks for helping her out, man. Do you know what the guy looked like?" John nodded, and went about describing this poor bastard who was about to have his throat ripped out. Steve again thanked John, instructing him to stay there in the dressing room until he got back. Debra wasn't crying anymore, but she was holding her face in her hands, drying her eyes. John, unable to do anything else, gazed at what he had in front of him.

Debra was sitting on a chair, her legs crossed. John gaped at her legs, even through the shiny, black leather pants, he could see that her legs were muscular. He ran his eyes up and down her body, as he walked up to the chair next to her. This provided John with a wonderful view of her breasts. They looked to John to be very large, curvy orbs on her chest, jiggling with her whimpers. John reached his arm around her, comforting her, and at the same time, stealing a look down her v neck shirt, eyeing her lacy, white bra. After a few awkward minutes, John spoke, "Are you OK, Debra? Can I call you Debra?"

"She pulled her face from her hands, and softly said, "yes, and yes." John laughed, caught off guard by her somewhat queer joke, but wanting to make her feel better. He squeezed her shoulder with his hand, and she reached her hand up, caressing his hand. "Whoa," John thought. Debra pulled away from John, standing up on her own, and walking towards her bag. John waited with baited breath, as he watched her pull out, a tissue. "What the hell am I thinking?" John asked himself, "I have no shot in hell of nailing her, Steve will be back any minute now and I will go on my way." Debra dabbed at her eyes with the tissue, walking back to her chair next to John, sitting back down. They made small talk for a few minutes, John got the whole story out of her, without her sobbing uncontrollably. Debra actually began to lighten up a bit, joking around with John a bit. John was simply getting her to talk so that he could look at her gorgeous body. After a few minutes of small talk, Debra's voice quieted to a whisper, and she turned her head to each side before she spoke, giving John the body language that she was about to tell him a secret. She whispered, "Listen, I know that I hardly know you, but I feel that I should re-pay you," Debra said, her eyes fixated on John's. John began to blurt out that she didn't have to, he was more than happy to help her. Debra reached her hand towards John's mouth, putting her finger over his mouth, shutting him up. "Quiet now," she said, standing up and walking towards the door.

John ogled at her ass as she walked towards the door, watching it sway side-to-side. He watched and heard her lock the door, pressing her back to the door, her eyes now fixed on John. John mumbled out, "We're going to get caught, he's gonna be back any minute."

"No he won't," Debra said, "Steve will eventually run in to somebody he knows and forget about the whole ordeal," she added, as she began to walk towards John, her hands running through her hair, smoothing it over. John's eyes were engrossed on Debra's breasts, as they looked to be a large size, contained in her "Austin 3:16" tight, v-neck shirt. Debra reached her chair, sitting down, and began to massage John's leg, leaning her head in to meet his. Their lips touched, sending chills down John's spine, causing him to stiffen up, pushing Debra's head away. "We need to stop," John said, hardly believing the words coming out of his mouth. "You're just a little tense, that's all," Debra said, "maybe this will help." With that, she stood up, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and raising it above her head, and off, revealing her huge breasts encased in a lacy, frilly white bra, her ample cleavage causing John to gasp. Debra slowly sat down on John's lap, her enormous breasts directly in his face. John, as would any self-respecting male, eased his head towards her breasts. He reached up with his right hand, pulling her left bra cup down, exposing her nipple. Her nipple was red, quite hard and looked inviting. He lowered his head, sucking her nipple into his mouth, feeling it harden even more, a small moan escaping Debra's lips, she pulled her other bra cup down, exposing her right breast, grabbing his head and pulling his mouth away from her left breast and on to her right. John took her right nipple in his mouth, his hand reaching up and squeezing her left breast. Debra again let out a small moan, her breath raggedly escaping her lipsticked mouth. John grabbed the sides of each breast, squeezing them together, his mouth going from one nipple to the other at an alarming rate. Debra groaned, and pulled John's head away from her breasts, standing back up. She reached behind her back, unhooking her bra, letting it fall to the floor. John's pants were now becoming very uncomfortable, as his cock was pressing against the fabric of his pants. He thought that he was going to break the zipper when he saw her lower to knees and begin crawling towards him. John closed his eyes, leaning his head back as he heard and felt his zipper get lowered, he felt his pants get lowered to his ankles, followed by his boxer briefs. However, nothing could prepare him for what was about to happen.

He felt Debra's lips kiss the underside of his cock, heard her lips smack together as she salivated on his cock, and finally, felt her lips part and she slid his prick into her mouth. John felt her tongue slipping across the underside of his cock, teasing him before she slid him down her throat. She did just that, slipping about six inches into her throat before she gagged and yanked it out. John looked down to see her coughing, his prick underneath a thin veil of spit, shining in the room light. Debra's coughing subsided and she began to jerk him off, slowly at first, but she built up speed until her hand was a blur, sliding up and down John's cock so fast that he couldn't see her hand anymore. John could feel his cum amassing, he stopped Debra from jerking, easing her onto her back on the rug of the locker room. His cock was still covered in saliva, he noticed as he lowered his hips down to Debra's chest. He rested his cock between her two huge mounds, feeling the warmth of her body. Debra pressed her breasts together, squeezing John's cock between them. John began to thrust his hips, his prick sliding on Debra's chest, his cockhead popping out near her cleavage. John moaned loudly, shooting his thick cum all over Debra's neck, face and breasts. Debra moaned, as she felt herself become covered with John's sticky jizz. John's cum subsided, as he opened his eyes. Debra's chest, neck and face were dripping with his cum, Debra was breathing heavily. She grabbed him by the back of the head, lowering it down, kissing him on the lips. John's cock, which had been shrinking, was now rising with anticipation.

John began to move his hips closer to Debra's pussy, still enclosed in her leather pants. Debra reached down, unbuttoning, unzipping and sliding her pants off, her lacy, frilly white panties now lay between John's cock and her pussy. Debra quickly reached down, her thumbs grasping the waistband of her panties, and sliding them off. John quickly thrust his cock into her pussy, burying it to the hilt. Debra moaned somewhat loudly, as John began to rock his hips, thrusting his prick into her again and again. Debra began to rub some of John's semen into her skin, grunting and gasping as John filled her up with his cock. The spark started at her tailbone, shooting up her spine, causing her to moan loudly into her orgasm. John felt her pussy constrict onto his cock, squeezing it gently. John grunted, his cum leaking out of his cock and into Debra's pussy. John thrusted as best he could, but his orgasm caught up with him, and he stopped thrusting. Debra's orgasm subsided, and she lay on the floor, a strange odor in the air, smelling of sweat and semen.

John pulled out of Debra, now trying to catch his breath. Debra did the same, as she slowly got to her feet, picking up her bra and shirt, putting them on, along with the rest of her clothes. John simply sat on the couch, his pants still undone, his cock at half-mast, while he breathed heavily. Debra walked into the bathroom, and John watched her go, his eyes on her gorgeous ass. Just as he started to get up, he heard a knock on the door. "Sweetie, can you get that?" Debra called from the bathroom, "It's probably Steve." John gulped, adjusting himself, so as not to look like he just nailed Steve Austin's wife. Walking over to the door, John unlocked it, swung it open, and his eyes bulged out of his head.

He stood there looking at Stacy Keibler, wearing a bathrobe. She looked around, undid her robe, quickly flashed John, and closed the robe. She was wearing nothing underneath it. John's cock came back to life. He quickly shut the door, following Stacy as she led him into her dressing room. She instructed him to close his eyes. John obliged, as this brought him good luck last time. He heard Stacy lock the door, and slide off her robe, hearing it hit the floor. "Now John," Stacy began, "How much do you know about the wrestling business?"

"Not a whole lot," John replied. "OK," Stacy continued, "I used to be in a company known as WCW, ever heard of it?" John shook his head. Stacy giggled. "OK," she began again, "Anyway, when I was there, I made friends with a lot of girls in the dressing room." John's eyebrows raised at the thought of what she meant. "No! I'm not a lesbo!" Stacy said, laughing, "I just—well, sometimes." John opened his eyes, and in front of him, there was an average height woman, older than Stacy, with shoulder length brown hair. She was dressed in merely her bra and thong, both black, lacy. Her breasts were quite large, her cleavage was abundant. Stacy started to introduce her to John, but she cut her off. "I'm pleased to meet you, Stacy has told me a lot about you."

"Thanks," John replied, his eyes roaming all over her body. "Oh where are my manners?" the woman asked herself, "I'm Kimberly. Kimberly Page."

Author's note:

Yeah, that's right. Kim's one of the hottest women I've ever laid eyes on, and in my fantasy world, she gotten to know Stacy quite well. I know that the length of this story isn't as long as some of my others, but I only wrote this because someone asked me to. I don't think Debra is all that hot, but hey, to each his own. I'm currently working on a Jackie story, Nidia story, and a Francine story. How they will tie together, I have no idea. What do you care? You just read. I write them. Just kidding. I appreciate feedback, I've gotten a lot, and would like more. Not just to pet my fragile ego, but so I can crank these out. I am very open to suggestions about anything that you'd like to see written, be it about wrestling chicks, celebrities, TV show characters, whatever. Email me with ANY suggestions, there are none to dumb. Just remember that there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.