Join the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

Becky screamed, running back down the stairs and out the front door.

When she got back to her dorm room an envelope was waiting for her. Inside it were pictures of her blowing the skinny nerd, and a note:

Dear Becky,

Don't even think about going to the authorities. That boy you sucked off was underage, you dumb bitch. We'll make sure these photos reach the authorities and all your friends and family if you don't just forget what happened tonight. You don't want to be pregnant *and* in jail, do you?

Be sure to take care of what I gave you tonight, you little slut.

Love, Christine

----------------- *** Ending #2 *** -----------------

Christine gulped the last of her cooler and headed down the hall to the bedroom where dear, sweet Becky was waiting for her "final test". Christine had the bulb dildo in a paper bag, and made sure to hold it upright so that the precious cargo, all the semen that Becky had obtained for them, would not escape prematurely. She was looking forward to this.

She opened the door and poked her head into the room, finding Becky sitting on the edge of the bed. Christine smugly noted the drained highball glass on the bedside table. Excellent. She stepped into the room. Becky looked at her, the effect of the consumed drug evident in her half-lidded eyes.

Christine crossed her arms as she stepped around the bed. "Please remove your clothes, Becky. I won't ask twice."

Becky's top and skirt came off quickly, but she paused at her bra and panties, looking at Christine. A stern look seemed to make Becky's mind up, and within seconds the girl was naked, looking incredibly embarrassed.

"On the bed, Becky. Lay on your back."

Becky complied, watching Christine's hard eyes. Christine reached into the bag and took out the 7-inch dildo, making sure to obscure the bulb on the bottom with her fingers. She sat on the bed next to Becky.

"Close your eyes, Beck. I want you to remember our days in high school." Becky complied.

Christine kept her voice even, almost seductive: "Remember Alan, Becky? Remember MY BOYFRIEND?"

Christine couldn't help but remember Alan -- she would never forget! He was tall, with dark hair and a killer bod. After she had gone out with him for most of junior and senior high school, Alan had dumped her in favor of Becky. A little after that, she heard from mutual friends that they had gone all the way. Slut.

Christine continued, keeping her voice soft, even and sultry: "I want you to remember his touch, Becky. Remember how it felt when he kissed you."

Christine's vision blurred a little, and she shook her head to clear it. She hadn't gotten much sleep last night, full of anticipation. She continued: "Remember how he touched your body, Becky. Remember how it felt." Christine's moved her hands to Becky's thighs, moving them apart. Becky's eyes were closed, her lips parted a little -- she was getting into it!

Christine was getting into it too. Her pussy was starting to itch, affected by all this talk of Alan. He had always been so good in bed. "I remember how he felt, Becky. How he touched me. Did he touch you like this?" Christine's hand moved to Becky's stomach and then slipped down to her pubic region. Becky caught her breath. Unsuspecting tart, Christine thought.

"Alan's fingers are touching you, Becky. They're going inside you." Becky arched her back and softly moaned as Christine's fingers slipped into the folds of her pussy. Her fingers grew slick and she spread it around, lubricating Becky's love channel.

Christine's pussy was on fire, her hard nipples rubbing against the fabric of her blouse. She dropped the dildo on the bed and used her free hand to unclasp her slacks. She wanted to climb on top of Becky, to fuck the dildo into the unsuspecting slut as if it was a real penis, and maybe get some sexual release from the bodily contact. She shuffled out of her shoes and slacks and climbed on the bed between Becky's thighs. She resumed rubbing the unsuspecting girl's pussy and reached back for the dildo.

After a few seconds Christine realized she had lost track of the impregnator. She shifted her balance to one arm as she looked back down the bed. Off-balance, she had no chance as Becky rolled her to the side.

Christine's head was spinning from the sudden movement. Becky was now on top of her, kissing her passionately. Christine's pussy was tingling, and she lost her train of thought. Mmmm...

Becky's pussy was grinding into hers. It felt so good! Christine's blouse and her front-clasped bra were deftly undone as the tonguey kiss continued. Becky and Christine's breasts rubbed together, skin on skin. Christine moaned at the erotic contact. Her nippes were so hard...

She even helped as Becky finished removing her blouse. All thought of her original mission was gone, replaced by the fire in her groin and tingling in her breasts. Suddenly Becky broke off the kiss, stretching forward and presenting her boobs to Christine's mouth. Christine sucked on the stiff nipple pointing at her. How did she get here? She didn't even notice as her wrist was tied to the bedpost with her blouse. Becky's other nipple distracted Christine as her other wrist was tied up with her bra.

Becky moved back down, briefly resuming their kiss before moving her tongue down Christine's neck to her breasts. Christine groaned and arched her back as Becky engulfed the other woman's nipple, sucking hard. She then continued licking and nibbling further down to Christine's incredibly wet pussy. Instead of burying her face, she went back on her heels and rubbed it with her fingers.

Christine had no idea what was going on. She was lost in the pleasure, her eyes shut. Then she felt it: a penis, pushing into her wet hole. It was just what her cunt needed, and she arched her pelvis to provide greater penetration. Oh, fuck, oh, God...

The phallus penetrated deeply, then pulled back. It pushed in again, hard, increasing her pleasure. Harder, she urged, harder! The penis plunged into her again and again, the tempo ever- increasing. She was so close, so close...

Her pelvis thrust back against the dick as she started to cum. She gasped loudly, "Oh yes, YES, YESSS!!"

"Fucking bitch! Here's your revenge!" growled Becky, furiously pushing the plunger on the end of the dildo, shooting the gooey, potent semen she had collected throughout the night deep into the orgasmic cunt of her would-be tormentor. Christine's eyes flew open, some part of her mind realizing that something was wrong, but her body argued fiercely, her fertile time of the month urging greater penetration. Her orgasm peaked, and her cunt sucked greedily at the rich cream being injected into her.

"UHHH! AUHHHH!!" Her pelvis kept thrusting into the dangerously spurting dildo. Becky was practically punching the end of it to get every last drop out, causing vibrations to ripple into Christine's clitoris and G-spot. Christine was fucked. She passed out from the pleasure.

***

Christine woke up a little later, finding her arms and legs now tied to the bed, pillows under her pelvis. Becky was on a chair at the side of the bed, clothed, and Kallie had just come into the room.

"Ah, Christine, you're awake. About time," said Kallie, as she pulled up a second chair on the other side of the bed.

Christine couldn't seem to focus. "Kallie? What --?"

Kallie smiled at her. "Becky is our new sorority sister, Christine. When you showed such interest in getting revenge on her, I knew we had made a mistake about you. Revenge isn't good for business, darling.

"I doctored your cooler earlier, and whispered your plan to Becky. She poured out her drugged drink and handled the situation wonderfully. We now have a video that is well worth watching at future parties, and I think we can make a pretty penny from it too."

Christine was aghast, staring, dumbfounded. She had been raped, and most likely impregnated by the very dildo she was supposed to have used on Becky.

"I think we'll leave you here for a while and let the 'swimmers' do their work." Kallie turned to leave, then turned back: "Don't think you can go to the police, Christine. We have many videos of things you've done in your time here -- things that could really get you in trouble...well, more trouble than you're already in." She reached forward to lovingly pat the tied-up girl's soon-to-be- pregnant belly.

----------------- *** Ending #3 *** -----------------

Upstairs, Sarisha had been sexually assaulted at least a dozen times on the plush bed, her drugged mind only dimly aware of the horror she was enduring. A young East Indian man was on top of her, getting close to depositing another potent load of semen into her well-used cunt.

But something was different this time. She felt as if the world was receding around her, that she and the man were the only two people in the entire universe. She looked into his eyes, and found the truth. She screamed.

The man grunted, his thrusting speeding up, getting harder. Finally, he yelled out and thrust home, his spurting penis injecting his seed deep into the helpless beauty.

Sarisha knew that he would be the father of her child. His sperm flowed up her cervical channel and into her womb unnaturally fast. As the strongest of the swimmers quickly reached her waiting egg and burrowed inside, she felt a shock, like a live wire. It burst out her pelvis and into the man, paralyzing him. He could not even cry out as his flesh burned and peeled off. The other men in the room stared in shock, then ran out screaming as a light burst forth from his rupturing flesh.

Sarisha could only stare as the light coalesced into a vaguely bestial form, which sloughed off the remains of its skin. The creature's penis pulled free from her vagina and it grew.

Quickly, the creature's bulk filled the room and cracked the ceiling. It reached down with a claw and gingerly picked up Sarisha's limp form, cradling her as it seemed to concentrate, growing even larger, bursting through the roof and floor simultaneously with its bulk. All those still in the house, including Becky, Christine and Kallie, were crushed as the support structure collapsed.

The creature was now three stories tall, and bellowed out its rage to the world. Its body glowed with fierce intensity. It concentrated again, growing to twice its size in order to collapse another nearby sorority house. Another growth burst doubled its size again. It lumbered toward the lights in the distance, a large population center.

Sarisha's mind was overcome as her torso started to sprout two extra arms. Kali, the mother goddess of destruction, was here. Her lover would destroy the world and her child would recreate it.

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers
12