Joining In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his glances before, this was his first really good look at Scarlett's upper curves and mounds. This was certainly his first good look at her pussy. After a few more moments of waiting for Hayley to say anything, he was set to take his first real feel.

And lick while he was at it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cobie had absentmindedly touched herself during this show, but hadn't actually gone...directly into the source. But this was finally the sight that did her in.

She buried her right hand into her skirt and panties and kept her left hand on the doorknob, somehow keeping the door still as she drank in their new position. She could see Scarlett's whole naked body straddling and riding Kenneth's face, while his aching to burst cock was neglected and visible.

Scarlett's moans then snapped Cobie out of her cock gazing. She turned to gazing at Kenneth licking Scarlett out, and the glances she got of his tongue going to work. What she could see, and what she could hear from Scarlett, made it all the easier to...replace Scarlett in her mind's eye.

"Oh, fuck me, get me right there," Scarlett got Cobie's attention again. She lingered at how she moved her hips over his face, and how his hands finally went up to squeeze her tits, before remembering to check on his cock again.

It was still untouched, slightly less ready to go off, but still throbbing. Cobie then let her mind's eye wander again, leaving Scarlett in the equation - but adding something else on Kenneth's cock. Or someone else.

How would Kenneth's tongue work while Cobie's was all over his cock? How much would Scarlett moan and bounce from the vibrations? Where would Hayley fit in? Those questions were all that Cobie could think of - other than the intensity of her own rubbing and fucking.

"Fuck her. Fuck him," Cobie whispered to herself. The volume of her voice and masturbating was becoming less of a concern to her, though. Particularly when Hayley came back in.

As Scarlett full on bounced onto Kenneth's face, Hayley's face got back into Kenneth's lap and crotch. Her tongue laid on top of his mushroom heard, sliding all over it without making it go off. Nevertheless, now Kenneth was moaning onto Scarlett, and she was bucking that much faster.

"Fuck...you're not gonna make it, are you?" Scarlett groaned, looking back at Hayley's work. When Kenneth merely moaned and licked harder, Scarlett conceded, "Okay...just one more thing."

Scarlett got herself off of Kenneth's face, leaving Cobie able to see how gob smacked it was. It softened - ironically enough - when Hayley took his tip back into her mouth. But Kenneth's next reaction was hidden when Scarlett turned around, got on all fours and hovered herself back over her face - with her face now hovering over his cock.

Hayley had to back away while Scarlett took over the cock sucking duties. Kenneth groaned deeply and got back on pussy eating detail, as Scarlett comfortably sat herself on his face. But while her ass and pussy smothered his face, Cobie could still clearly see his cock - and what both Scarlett and Hayley were doing to it now.

They took turns licking his cock, making it wet and glistening and back on the verge of busting. Cobie stretched her head out as far as she could without being noticed, watching the way her co-stars tongues teased his staff, the way Scarlett humped his face, and the way Kenneth was bringing Scarlett close as well.

His hands held her ass as it bounced and jiggled, while his tongue and teeth devoured her pussy. He also started thrusting his cock up, right as Scarlett caught it in her mouth. She let it pump her for a few moments, then she came off and he just kept pumping, even before Hayley took it in.

"God, make him cum already...come on, make him cum," Cobie muttered impatiently. If she couldn't wait, what the hell were they thinking? At this rate, she'd get done pumping herself first. Leaving aside how this was getting her close anyway.

"Come on, cum for them, cum for us," Cobie let slip.

"Cum for me, cum for us," Scarlett actually said herself. "Cum for...oh, fuck, someone's gonna cum soon!" she yelled as Kenneth seemed to get it just right.

He all but yelled into Scarlett's pussy as both she and Hayley licked him up and down. Cobie was fingering herself harder and harder, not noticing that the door was starting to open more. Not one of them noticed as at least three releases were close at hand.

"Oh, take it, drain him, make him cum!" Hayley all but begged. Kenneth growled, which in turn made Scarlett growl and take him all in. When Hayley covered up his balls at that moment, it was finally time.

Scarlett came off just as Kenneth unleashed, painting her face before Hayley took his cock and got painted herself. Kenneth just kept eating and fingering along the way, as Scarlett cried out, "Ooh, fuck me, shit!" and seemed close to going herself.

Then someone said, "Oh, fuck, make them all cum!"

But it wasn't anyone on the bed.

Kenneth was way too far gone to notice, and Scarlett was as well, as they both painted each other with cum. Hayley, on the other hand, was a bit more alert.

Cobie was too busy trying to make herself cum, figuring they were drowning her out anyway. She closed her eyes and tried to finish - but her eyes left the room at the wrong time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kenneth was virtually gone from planet Earth again. It was worse than before, if you could call being covered by Scarlett Johansson's ass and cum after being blown by Scarlett and Hayley Atwell "the worst." Even when Scarlett got off his face, he was too drained to notice.

"Cobie? What the fuck?!" But that got his attention.

By then, Hayley had finished pulling someone else into the room. Someone else who had spied on him having sex. What the fuck indeed.

And it was...okay, what the actual fuck?

It was already pushing it to have Scarlett and Hayley involved in this? Now here was Cobie Smulders too?! What fucking joke was this?! What insane, deranged...possibly hot twist was this?!

Of course, Kenneth was hardly in any state to say that, or anything else, out loud. Maybe this time he could put some clothes back on in front of a strange woman, though.

"Oh, fuck it, we're in no position to say anything to her. Not after this," Scarlett said. Kenneth was actually listening to the women, so that was an improvement.

"Maybe you're in no position," Hayley bit back. "One woman fucking their way out of spying on us is enough. And that's because you're...well, you. But this is quite pushing it! Besides, we're all drained anyway!"

"I'm not!" Cobie popped back in. "If it means anything, you stopped me from draining myself just in time! Why would I say that out loud?"

"Because spying on big tits and cocks makes your mind all loopy. Trust me," Scarlett argued.

"Well, doesn't that sound highly evolved?" Cobie mocked.

"I don't think any of us hold the feminist high ground here, do you?" Hayley sighed. "Well...as long as you're here, do you have anything to help us...clean off?" she asked, bringing everyone's attention to the cum still on our faces.

"I got a handkerchief, but it's all I got. And...I guess I'm in no shape to complain about that, then," Cobie guessed.

Before anyone answered, she took out her hankie and went over to Scarlett, who still had cum hanging on her cheeks. Cobie wiped it off, trying not to look too intently at Scarlett, or at anything underneath her face. Getting away with looking at that body was different when it was looking back at you.

Once she was done, Cobie tried to fold the handkerchief, hiding the dirty parts so she could still use the clean end. She then went to Kenneth, seeing the dabs of cum he couldn't lick off, and carefully brushed them away.

Kenneth was way too spent to hide himself, and figured it wouldn't make any difference now anyway. She'd already seen him naked and in action - and after what Scarlett and Hayley did, he didn't have to worry about sprouting anything in front of her.

If he wasn't so drained, then...

Then being so close to eyes like Cobie's, and a face like Cobie's, might be a problem. The little nervous chuckle and smile when she was done might have caused a complication too. Even at this moment, Kenneth almost thought he felt a little...tingle when Cobie said, "There, all done."

"Then I guess we are! Done," Kenneth spoke before he knew it. Shaking his head, he tried to finish with more composure. "Everyone got caught, everyone got off, so I guess that's it, then."

"Everyone got off but her. At least all the way," Scarlett gestured to Cobie.

"Well, we made Kenneth wait longer to go, and he turned out just fine," Hayley reminded.

"Yeah, but he had a lot of help," Scarlett pointed out. "We've all had a lot of help. Even if she does it on her own later, it won't be the same. Even with everything else we gave her."

"I'm sure she can manage," Hayley insisted. "Like you said, we gave her a lot without even knowing it."

"Just like you did for me. And yet you didn't hold it against me. In fact, you wound up holding a few other things, didn't you?" Scarlett jabbed back.

"Okay, fine, I'm a hypocrite! Maybe it's easier to second guess myself when I'm not...building up cum! Maybe when I'm not, it feels like I've shared him enough! And been...out of my element enough!" Hayley let out.

This cued Kenneth in that he needed to be like a regular boyfriend again. Yet he was still naked as he went over to Hayley - but then again, so was she and Scarlett. Regardless, the naked couple came together in a different way than minutes ago, while the two others tried not to let their eyes wander over them.

"You're right," Cobie said. "You've obviously been through enough. I ruined it for you enough, so I'll go. Unfinished or not."

"Well, it just seems unfair that I got so much outta my spying, and you're getting cast out for it. That's all," Scarlett kept stating. "Hell, maybe they should go and let me take care of you myself!"

Both Hayley and Kenneth would be lying if they said they weren't rethinking their plans to leave before that.

"What? No, come on, really? That's insane!" Cobie said, yet she was nervous laughing as she did so. Like it was a tell that she thought it wasn't so insane. "I mean, we're both attached...we're both...I mean, not that that's...hell, my show's ending with me marrying a gay guy next year!" she reminded.

"Okay, if that's out, then that leaves Kenneth," Scarlett reasoned.

"Even if I wanted to, that's out!" Kenneth quickly interjected, wanting to spare Hayley from rejecting it. "You saw what I unloaded back there! It's too much for me to get revved up again, for anyone. I don't think you or Hayley, or even you and Hayley, would get me back up right now. So Cobie shouldn't waste her time trying either."

Cobie didn't have an answer, for whatever reason. Hayley stayed quiet too, so Kenneth figured that was it. Until Scarlett asked, "You really don't think she could make you ready again? I mean, you said if we couldn't do it, there's no way she could. That's kind of putting her down, isn't it?"

"I really don't think that was it," Hayley objected, probably more on Kenneth's behalf than Cobie's.

"No, no, that's fair," Cobie surprisingly agreed. Half because she wanted to get out with the least amount of embarrassment, and half because...it might be easier to deal with certain facts if she said them first.

"I mean, look at you two! All the, well...meat on those bones! Up there and down there!" Cobie pointed at Scarlett and Hayley. Staying on Hayley, she added, "And you give him...stuff that's even bigger and meatier than the hottest woman in Hollywood, all the time! So the two of you together, combined with what I saw you guys do...well, how's a skinny little Canadian with medium meat supposed to stack up to that?"

Scarlett and Hayley were both aware that "skinny little" people like Cobie were the unquestioned standard of beauty in Hollywood years ago, and still were in many ways. On one level, it was hard to have much sympathy now that things were different - at least in here. On another, they enjoyed the irony. On still another...that damned sympathy showed up anyway.

"So...like I said, I can go and take care of myself. It doesn't matter that I'm the only one in this mess who'll have to. Luck of the draw, I guess. If I spied before Scarlett, then maybe, but..." Cobie made herself stop rambling, puzzled as to why she even started. Hayley then sighed, which made Cobie suspect the worst.

"Okay," Hayley started. "Take off your clothes."

"Excuse me?" Cobie and Kenneth gasped in unison.

"After all that's happened here, what the hell's off limits now?" Hayley admitted. "But I want to do this my way. Take off your clothes, and we'll see what kind of...effect it has."

"On who?" Kenneth asked, as if he didn't know. But he was too smart to admit it, he thought.

"You've stood around naked me and Scarlett ever since you came, and nothing's happened yet," Hayley pointed to his still flaccid cock. "If it turns out she can do better...I'll have to hand it to her. And then...we can figure out how to help her."

"Wait, so I'm auditioning to be part of this...orgy? Naked auditioning?" Cobie asked.

"At least a woman's in charge of a naked casting couch! Let's give this points for novelty!" Hayley noted. "Cobie, if you're still horny enough, let us see the proof. Then we'll see if you can...revive anyone else."

"This isn't my idea," Kenneth threw Hayley under the bus. "I don't need - "

"Fine," Cobie stood up straight. "I'll either look foolish when he doesn't get hard, or look foolish for being wrong a minute ago. Might as well get being a fool over with," she resigned, since everything else had already gone wrong anyway.

Scarlett stayed quiet for once, while Hayley and Kenneth waited for the end result of this crazy contest. Getting on with it before she returned to reality, Cobie went back into her skirt and started lowering it this time, kicking it off to reveal her still stained panties. She then removed her top, and as she worked to get her bra off, Hayley sped things along by lowering her panties down.

It was now Kenneth's job to view the results.

Scarlett and Hayley set the bar absurdly high with their stunning, shapely bodies. Compared to them, and what Kenneth was now used to with Hayley, Cobie truly was a twig. And yet...

Cobie cocked her hips slightly to the right, showing how sleek and curvy they really were. Her legs were luscious and at least a mile or two long, enough to even rival Scarlett's. And while Scarlett and Hayley were 10's by the standard of voluptuous women, Cobie's fit, trim shape was undeniably a perfect 10 by the other standards. Even her breasts didn't suffer too much from the comparison of Scarlett and Hayley's gigantic chests.

But when Kenneth saw her brunette hair go down her left shoulder, then locked in with her stunning blue eyes and perfect face, he finally noticed the side effects.

To Hayley and Cobie's surprise, and Scarlett's amusement, Kenneth had indeed been getting hard since he started studying Cobie. When he noticed, he was up to about 75 percent full mast. He and Cobie had been proven wrong and then some.

"I have quick recovery with Hayley too. So we're all clear. After orgasms like that, though..." Kenneth figured it was time to stop talking then. Cobie picked up the slack anyway.

"I did that. So quickly after all that..." she reflected. "I mean, I know I can do that, but after that...and after you and those two...wow," she seemed impressed with herself. And him.

She walked closer to him, reaching out for his cock while it was still growing for her. "Is this cheating?" Cobie asked. "On our deal, I mean," trying not to think of the other ways they all were.

"I think anything goes at this point," Hayley gave in.

"So...since I'm up again, then I should start helping you?" Kenneth asked, hiding his newly found eagerness the best he could.

"You will," Cobie said with more confidence. That confidence turned seductive when she added, "But I don't think I'm finished with this yet. If I can do that...I wonder what else I can do."

The switch now officially turned on - among other things - Cobie pressed herself against Kenneth and settled her lips onto his. They glided slowly and gently as Kenneth waited for Hayley or Scarlett to say something. When they didn't, he began to relax and join in.

His cock was now pressed up and between their stomachs, as Cobie began to back him up towards the bed. Her hands cupped his backside and rose up his back, stopping when they made it to the bed. At that point, Cobie toppled them both over.

Once Kenneth was on his back and got his breath back, Cobie took it away again. Her tongue slid into his mouth as her hand held his cheek, keeping it there as her lips and mouth went down to his neck. She soon kissed down his chest, peeking up and making him groan with just a flicker of her tongue and a sexy glare from her eyes.

"You're throbbing, aren't you?" Cobie asked softly, her chin resting on his abs. "I can feel it. Your enormous cock is throbbing for me already. After the way it throbbed for them, well..."

Cobie finished by going further down Kenneth's body, until she was at eye level with his cock. Looking back and forth at him and his member, she put him that much more on edge, until she took mercy and suckled on his underside.

Not that it wasn't a form of torture at this point.

The torture got "worse" when Cobie went down further. If that wasn't enough, her thumb went right on Kenneth's tip and started working it over, while her mouth locked onto his balls. She went back and forth between rubbing his tip and jacking him off, all while going back and forth orally between one ball and the other.

"Jesus Christ..." Kenneth sighed out - an honor he didn't even give to Scarlett or Hayley. It was even more valid when Cobie licked him up and down, rubbed the center of her tongue against her head, then just jacked him off while going back down to his sack.

After finally sucking both balls in, Cobie popped off and said, "That's enough practice." Kenneth couldn't begin to comprehend that - until she came up and opened wide.

She fit most of his cock in on the first trip down, then began bobbing up and down. She came off, caught her breath, then used her lips to suckle him down again. Her tongue danced around his veins as her lips made more of a suction, but she had to come off pretty soon.

Nevertheless, he was all lubed up for her to jack him off anew, while her lips and tongue worked on his head. "I'm throbbing...I'm fucking throbbing..." Kenneth warned.

"I know," Cobie teased, digging her tongue into his slit.

"Okay, I'm revved up to help you," Kenneth gasped. "Any more and I'll be too revved up. Your call..." Cobie figured he had her there.

After one more suckle, Cobie came off and got on the bed next to Kenneth. He took a deep breath, steadied himself, then turned to see Cobie lying on her side. Her enticing pose made steadying himself a lost cause.

He leaned in to kiss her, putting her on her back before too long. Like she did with him, he tried to kiss slowly down her neck and chest. He had to stop at her chest, which may not have compared with Scarlett and Hayley's - but at least it felt easier to devour most of these breasts.

Kenneth grinded his still throbbing cock against Cobie's once-more wet pussy, while servicing the firm handfuls on her chest. Eventually, he went further down to the main course.

He wasn't as slow as Cobie had been, going right for inserting his tongue in deep enough to fuck her. Along the while, his hands grasped her hips and held on, then went down to the top of her legs. They rubbed her sides up and down while his tongue used the same pattern.