Joining In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of them saw Scarlett and Hayley watching them, or remembered that they were. However, Cobie got a reminder when they sat next to her on each side. Scarlett was on her right, with Hayley on her left - then they both reached for the respective breast closest by.

They began tweeking her as Kenneth suckled her down below. When he looked up and finally saw it, Scarlett looked back and asked, "Need any help? I've got a free hand."

"Do you really think I need it?" Kenneth wondered.

"Well, let me test it and you can answer then," Scarlett offered, going for it before he could answer.

Scarlett's left index finger went into Cobie, while her right hand squeezed her breast. This got a deeper moan from Cobie, although Hayley's own hand might have also had a part. Nevertheless, when Kenneth dived back down and licked her next to Scarlett's finger, Cobie got even louder - which served as Kenneth's answer.

Scarlett fingered and groped Cobie as Kenneth merely licked her, and Hayley merely groped her. But as Hayley watched her boyfriend and friend work on Cobie below, and as she felt Cobie and listened to her, she let the last of her inhibitions wash away.

This drove her to bend down and suckle Cobie's nipple, all while still holding her breast. "Jesus, fuck!" Cobie responded, getting Scarlett's attention and making her repeat Hayley's move. Now both Cobie's nipples and her pussy were being licked at the same time by a separate person.

The combined tongue work, along with the still prominent finger work and all the buildup she faced in and out of this room, was driving Cobie to the edge. "Oh, fuck me...this is better than doing it myself...fuck me!" she begged.

Scarlett obliged, her finger pumping her harder while she bit down on Cobie's nipple and teased it with her tongue. Hayley did the same to her other breast, leaving Kenneth feeling like the useless one now.

He'd have to make that up with sheer quantity.

Sticking his tongue out, he licked every available inch of Cobie's pussy, making a visible show of it. He rubbed his lips and mouth all over the surface, suckling anywhere he could. Whether it made more of an impact than Scarlett's finger fucking and all the tit sucking, Kenneth couldn't say - but at least he was in the running.

"Oh, fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum! I'm finally gonna cum, make me cum so hard..." Cobie babbled, regardless of who she was babbling too. Yet her hand went down and grabbed the back of Kenneth's head, so maybe that meant something.

For now, it meant he had to help finish her off. After a few deep licks and nibbles, Cobie called out, "Fuck, here it comes, take it!" and that was that.

She unloaded right on Scarlett's finger, leaving only so much for Kenneth to see and taste. He merely laid his head onto Cobie and gave her the occasional tongue dabble, while her hips rose up and rode everything out. When they rested, it took a few seconds for Scarlett to pull out of her.

Kenneth gently licked the now open space between Cobie's legs, then backed up - only to be met with Scarlett's wet finger touching his lips. It rubbed them for a time before Scarlett brought it to her newly freed mouth, licking it and then pointing it at Cobie.

She licked the rest of Scarlett's finger clean while Kenneth licked his lips and Hayley backed away. Just when Cobie was done, they both sat up and then she leaned over, kissing the last of her off Kenneth's lips while he did the same with hers. Once their mouths were clean, to a point, the four of them were back in post-sex limbo.

"Well, there you have it. Now you're the one completely drained," Kenneth told Cobie. "So...is that all? Now that we've all had one?"

"Some of us seem more ready for two than others," Scarlett gestured to the prominent boner before them.

"You know...if you needed a show to get yourself ready again...I suppose if she gets one, then you'll really be even," Haley proposed.

"What kind of show did you have in mind?" Kenneth sensed he didn't have to ask, but did anyway. Hayley still responded - just not without words.

Cobie had to scoot over to the edge of the bed, as Hayley and Kenneth fell back on the center. Scarlett stood next to Cobie, watching the only actual couple in this foursome go back at it, as if they were alone again.

While Cobie was still shaking the cobwebs loose from her orgasm, Scarlett was already built up enough for both of them. Somehow, she refrained from touching herself, as if Cobie, Hayley or Kenneth were watching. It still got tempting when Kenneth buried his head back in Hayley's chest and grinded against her, until he slid right back in.

Kenneth was content to lie on top of Hayley as he fucked her slowly, by design and necessity. He owned her something sweet and reassuring after that hot display with another woman - and he wanted to last long enough to make this extra hot.

Judging by the soft moans and the way Hayley's arms and pussy tightened around him, he had the first part down pat. Now he could start going for the second.

Kenneth circled his tongue around Hayley's lips, parted them and then let himself get suckled down. After enough lingering licks, nibbles and kisses of her supple lips, he pulled away and sat himself up to see the rest of her supple body.

Once he took that in - and Hayley saw him take it in, still as enamored as ever - he began going to work.

Cobie got a view of his cock going in and out of Hayley, as he pulled out a bit more each time. She saw him take his wet staff all the way out, then slam it back in and make Hayley throw her head back. Her groans got more guttural, while his own started getting louder as well.

The show was so naughty, Cobie wasn't fazed when she felt a finger headed for her folds. Given how she had to fuck herself quietly while staying hidden last time, it was a relief to have Scarlett take care of it now.

Cobie sat on her knees on the bed, giving Scarlett just enough room to reach down and rub her. Hayley looked over as she was being worked over, and groaned, "Is that all you're doing?"

"You talking to her or me?" Cobie asked. "Ohhh...I'm pretty sure this is all I can stand now. Even...fuck..."

"I know...that's not all Scarlett would like to do," Hayley talked through Kenneth's pounding. "Kenneth...we owe her...so you might as well...do to her what you're doing to me...fuck, at least slow down first!"

Scarlett took it in, remembering that she really hadn't...taken it in yet, after all this. It did seem a little unbalanced, now that she thought of it. At least Hayley was the one to point it out - pretty selfless of her, all things considered. Especially when she actually let Kenneth pull out of her.

Still, she added an extra finger on Cobie and let her enjoy that for a few moments, before tag teaming Hayley. Now she was the one sitting next to Cobie, as they watched Scarlett make Kenneth lie on his back.

"This is long overdue," Scarlett told him. As Kenneth laid down, getting the same look at Scarlett's upper body as Hayley had of his moments ago, he had to agree.

Scarlett settled herself onto Kenneth's pole, circling her perfect hips around ever so slowly. Kenneth watched them swivel, then watched her tits sway, her face focus and her eyes start to glaze over. He just watched her lose herself and bounce up and down on him, before he got himself to join in.

His right fingers went onto her pussy, rubbing it down while his cock pumped inside of it. His left hand went up to hold her chest, resisting the idiotic urge to compare it to Hayley's. Just because he had one of the few girlfriends who could surpass Scarlett's tits, it didn't take away from how so many others didn't.

Kenneth had to put his right hand up and grab her other breast, jiggling both of them as Scarlett groaned and rode seductively. He did put his left hand down to rub her, although he obviously couldn't go deep with his finger.

Not like Hayley was with Cobie right now.

As Cobie entertained herself over Scarlett's little ride, Hayley was helping her along. Both women had a finger in her pussy, with Cobie bucking her hips against both of them. Soon, she wasn't that far off from being as loud as Scarlett - until Scarlett started using words.

"Fucking hell...God, this is hot," Scarlett said. "Such a nice, hot cock...I can't believe I got Hayley to share...you got one more batch of cum to share with us?"

"Getting there..." was all Kenneth could groan.

"Good, get it out...give Cobie one more treat...right up close this time..." Scarlett urged, as Kenneth responded by pumping harder and rubbing her breasts together.

"Oh, if that's how it's going..." Cobie broke in, getting Hayley's finger and her own out of her.

Fully recharged, Cobie went over and started to straddle Kenneth's chest, which made him drop Scarlett's tits and lose sight of her. But having Cobie's body now in full view wasn't the worst consolation - especially since it triggered this second round to start with.

"I'm getting one more tongue lashing while I still can," Cobie said, with Kenneth in no position to turn her down. She saw how Scarlett rode his face before she was caught, figuring this wouldn't be a bad way to go in round two.

Hayley was now the odd one out, while Kenneth lapped at Cobie and Scarlett kept riding him closer to oblivion. She could only wait until both Cobie and Scarlett quieted down, and Kenneth stopped moaning onto Cobie. But eventually, she managed to get a word in.

"That's not going to work," Hayley spoke out. "Cobie...you're straddling the wrong long, wet appendage. You're the only one of us who hasn't gotten it right."

"What the...oh, fuck, right!" Cobie realized.

"Really? Now?" Scarlett started to complain, yet an arched eyebrow from Hayley reminded her she didn't have a case to argue. "Oh, fine! Give me a second..."

Scarlett clenched down on Kenneth, pumping her hips up and down, nice and slow for a few more seconds. Despite the risk of him cumming before Cobie even got on, he stayed locked up as Scarlett took herself off. Once that was done, Cobie was able to take her wet pussy off of Kenneth's mouth.

"Ooh boy," Kenneth exhaled, licking his lips and checking on his aching, now lonely cock. It wasn't free for long, as Cobie soon became the last of the group to take it into her. She sat down on it just like Scarlett did, and started trying to ride it like she did.

Of course, she couldn't do it just like Scarlett. But she gave it a hell of a shot.

"Oh God...this is better than my finger," Cobie conceded. "I thought it would be...that's why I lost myself...that's why I got caught...oh, fuck me and make me pay..."

Kenneth was just getting started on that, until he paid for not paying attention. His view was blocked once again, as Hayley took over in straddling his face. But once her pussy collided with his mouth and she started bouncing on him, he gladly paid the fee.

The licking and fucking went on simultaneously, with Cobie soon adding her hands into it. She reached around and grasped both of Hayley's breasts, with Kenneth quickly going up to pinch her nipples. Together, they jiggled and rubbed Hayley's ample chest, as her ample hips merely rode Kenneth's face harder.

"Work those big, fat tits...you're good at that," Cobie said behind Hayley.

"You're good at that, too," Hayley recalled as Kenneth's tongue dug in. "Fuck us both..."

The only one not being fucked was Scarlett, as she didn't have many other options to keep busy. All she could do was go behind Cobie, brush her hand over her ass, then go lower to cup Kenneth's balls.

"Does that help you along?" Scarlett teased as she started jiggling. Kenneth only needed to fuck Cobie harder and make Hayley groan louder to give an answer.

"Give it to me...give it to her," Cobie said, repeating herself next for all to hear. "Fuck her...fuck us..."

"Yeah, let them have it," Scarlett added, which was almost all she could do. Hayley turned back to her and relented one last time.

"Oh, what the hell, I'm done on this movie anyway!" Hayley announced for some reason. "Scarlett, get over here!"

With that, Hayley climbed herself off of Kenneth's face, only to turn around and get on all fours next to him. Her ass was sticking up in its perfect position, while Scarlett came over and sat in front of her. Hayley could now bend her face down and start eating her out, as Kenneth could reach over and finger her.

He was also free to see Cobie ride him again, her hands free to work on herself. She rubbed herself on the outside while Kenneth's cock pounded her on the inside, even as he finger fucked Hayley and barely caught a glimpse of her eating Scarlett.

"Oh, she's gonna cum soon," Cobie said, not clarifying which one. "What about you and me? You gonna give me two? You gonna cum all over me like you did her? You make me cum, I can make that happen...make me cum and my other lips will make you cum. You want that, don't you?"

Cobie made a good case for herself. Too good to let her fingers and his cock finish the job themselves.

As Kenneth's right fingers worked on Hayley, his left joined the crowd on Cobie's pussy. That hand and her hands glided over everything they could down below, leaving Cobie with trouble staying upright. Yet she managed, although Scarlett was another matter as she squirmed under Hayley's tongue.

"Oh, motherfucker! Oh, I'm gonna cover your face with cum now! Oh, I wish I could cum on those tits! Fuck, just make me cum!" Scarlett finished babbling. Hayley just stayed quiet and kept munching, although Kenneth could stand to make her louder.

He did his part by fingering her faster, leaving Cobie to pick up the slack on herself. But her hips picked things up as well, despite how it wasn't just bringing her close. Kenneth wanted to hold out just a while longer, yet nobody was making it easier.

"Come on, you want my cum on your cock...don't make me take your cum first. Not yet...come on, come on, cum...oh!" Cobie seemed to reach her breakthrough. Nearby, Scarlett was nearing hers too.

Scarlett was louder, even if she hadn't cum quiet yet. Regardless, Cobie tightened around Kenneth, grit her teeth and unloaded with one more tease from his finger.

Both her and Scarlett made more than enough noise, all as Hayley's head stayed buried between Scarlett's legs and Kenneth was trying not to move, let alone talk. Even as Cobie came down from her orgasm, her little rocking was almost enough to push him over.

Luckily, Cobie finally toppled over and laid on her back, slipping off of him. Somewhat relieved, Kenneth stepped up his efforts on bringing Hayley over. She finally lifted her head up as Scarlett finished up, but her moans only distracted Kenneth for so long.

He checked on Cobie just in time to see her turn back around, drop her head down and pick up where she left off. As she promised, she let her expert lips and tongue start trying to tease another batch of cum out of him. He was feeling confident she would keep his promise.

Scarlett got herself out of the way as Hayley turned herself onto her back, giving Kenneth more room to finger her. But she had to take over some of it herself, given how Cobie was finishing the job.

She was the last creepy voyeur to crash this party. She had far less to work with in certain areas. She had the least iconic Marvel movie character to date in this series.

Yet for all that and much more, Scarlett and Hayley found themselves being upstaged by Cobie Smulders in this last act.

By her lips, tongue, groans and eyes as they tempted out Kenneth's load. By the sheer amount of cum that unloaded into her mouth. And by the pleased, sultry gaze on her face and eyes as she took it all and caused Kenneth to nearly pass out.

At the very least, he was finally drained for good. At the least, Cobie made his every muscle limp, except for his finger - which still couldn't give Hayley the last orgasm of the night alone.

When it was done, there were no more spies, cameos or positions. Just three sleeping, gorgeous stars and one sleeping man done living a dream - this one, anyway.

Hopefully any other dreams would only keep them asleep until sunrise. But when it came, it was a close call worthy of a Captain America style great escape, though.

THE END