Joining of Souls

Story Info
A love refound..
4k words
4.39
8.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving up the long windy road to the cabin Lori thought about Trevor and all they'd been through in the last few months.

Before she'd left that day she'd left a note on the dining room table at the house asking him to please meet her at the cabin for a weekend alone just the two of them, now the bags packed, wine and tidbits in the cooler and a quick stop at a lingerie store she was still a good half hour from the cabin Trevor had bought her for their fifth wedding anniversary.

She thought back over the last ten years of marriage and remembered when life was right. They're love undaunted and indestructible by all accounts, they were, "The match made in heaven." But now days it only seemed like the vigor's of daily life and strife were their companion. Late night dinner's alone in a big, cold house. Many sleepless nights when he came home at all hours or even not at all. She wanted it back, she wanted HIM back and she thought this would be one way, take him to the one place she knew all of his attention would be hers.

She had all the plans made and set, dinner would be simple but filling. The wine ever flowing, a big fire in the fireplace....all the things they used to do. Talk, laugh and enjoy each other most of all.

Lori pulled her Mercedes into the long driveway and headed towards the cabin, she couldn't believe she actually felt nervous about having a weekend away with her own husband but it had been the distance and the world that had turned her like this. Turned her so much in fact she didn't even know or have confidence in the fact he would show up. Parking her car she saw the cabin was dark, looking around she didn't see Trevor's Land Rover in the drive and she felt her hopes begin to fade immediately, "He isn't here, probably stayed late at the office again." She whispered to herself. Nonetheless she wouldn't give up hope just yet, she went inside the cabin and began to get it ready for when he did show up.

Back in the city Trevor was just pulling in the driveway at his and his wife's large two story home nestled in the Hollywood hills, he saw her Mercedes wasn't in the driveway and sighed, "Probably out shopping."

He turned off the ignition and sat for a moment looking at the beautifully landscaped yard, perfectly manicured roses that Lori had begged him to have planted even though he had terrible allergies, but he'd done it for her. Everything he ever did was for her, the house, the cars, the charge accounts. He remembered back when it had been about them and not about the world around them. Before work had taken over his life and caused nothing but fights and strife at home, so much so a lot of the times he didn't even bother to come home. Just sleep in his office. But in all actuality he missed his wife, still loved her more than anything in this world.

He got out of his truck and headed inside. Opening the door he turned off the alarm system wondering why it was set, they never set it unless they were going out of town for the weekend, shrugging it off he called out just in case she might be home but in another part of the house that couldn't be seen from the driveway. Upon getting no answer he went to go see if she'd left him dinner, like she'd done every night of their marriage when he didn't come home on time. He couldn't begin to count the numerous times he'd come home and seen roses on the table and burnt out candles, empty wineglass's and in most cases half drank bottles of wine. He knew she'd been waiting for him, but alas as always he hadn't shown.

Opening the refrigerator in the dark he saw no notes on the shelves, no food left. He suddenly got a terrible sinking feeling, "Had she finally carried through with her threats to leave him? All the times she'd begged him to come home, all the missed dinner dates, movies, shows he'd failed to show up for leaving her alone. Had she finally left him the same way?"

As he walked out of the kitchen into the dining room he saw in the moonlight the table was completely clear of any dishes, roses, or burnt out candles, all he found was a single note on the stationary she loved neatly folded in half with his name on it. With trembling fingers he picked up the note, assuming the worst he walked back to the kitchen where there would be light to read it.

As he flipped on the kitchen light he smelled her perfume, it had always turned his head. Just her womanly scent had driven him senseless, he remembered back to when they first got married. The long nights he would hold her and make love to her, telling her all the things a woman loves to hear from a man. People would never believe he had a tender side, never believe he could throw hardened criminals away for life during the day but at night go home and hold and love the most precious of gifts put on the earth, put there for him to love and cherish and he'd done nothing but take her for granted.

He opened the note, he scanned it quickly in case it was bad news. But quickly breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when he read,

Trevor,

I'm hoping you come home in time to get this. I have gone to the cabin in hopes you might come join me for a weekend alone. Just us. Bring nothing but yourself, I have taken care of everything. With all my love, Lori

He thought about the pending cases he had to be in court for on Monday, but images of Lori's silken black tresses, big blue eyes standing alone in a camisole or gown with the mountain breezes blowing in through the windows shook him out of his work trance and decided there was NO crime in this world that wouldn't wait, he wanted and needed his wife and he was going to her.

Heeding her note he left a message on his answering service that he would be out of the office till Wednesday and to have his partners take up the cases, that something vital came up and he was sorry but couldn't not be in court Monday or Tuesday. Hanging up he set his cell phone, keys everything that had ANYTHING that involved with work or the city on the dining room table, turning he removed his sports coat and tie. Then going upstairs he rushed through a shower and dressed in jeans, tennis shoes and a simple t-shirt. Grabbed a coat and headed out the door to his wife.

Back in the cabin Lori had cleaned it up, just minor dust from sitting all winter she went around and opened some of the windows to let the cool night air thick with the scents of the outdoors and pine into the room. It still was too warm to start a fire so she decided to go and clean up. Going upstairs she ran herself a bath and slowly took her clothes off, she watched herself in the mirror. Maybe there was something about her that didn't attract Trevor to her anymore, she glared and scrutinized herself but from what she saw in the mirror in ten years nothing on her body had changed. Her deep olive complexion clear of any makeup, she'd never needed it. Her slender shoulders and defined arms from hours in the rose gardens at home still remained firm, her breasts showing no hint of drag or signs of aging still high on her chest as full and voluptuous as always. Her narrow waist, shapely hips and as the day is long legs that just seemed to go on forever still in good shape, nothing had changed she was still mirror perfect to all the things Trevor used to say and bestow upon her, yet he hadn't even said he loved her in so long she wondered where she'd gone wrong.

Turning off the bath water she let her long mane of jet black hair loose from the chiffon that had been holding it and stepped into the steaming hot water. She felt every one of her muscles relaxing in it's heat as she sat down in the large Jacuzzi tub. Leaning back she let her head dip below the water long enough to drench her thick hair and back up to wipe away the droplets that ran down her face with her long delicate fingers. She glanced at the wall clock in the bathroom and snickered to herself, there had to be a clock in every room of both the cabin and the house. Trevor was always so worried about what time it was, he never relaxed and just let things flow anymore. It was all work, work, work and no time for the enjoyments in life.

As she sank deeper into the water's warmth she thought about the last time they'd been together, actually acting as man and wife and the intensity that had come with it. She shivered inwardly as she thought about his hands, his green vibrant eyes. His skin and hair like hers, they fit together like a hand to a glove. Yet he hadn't touched her in months, had been home maybe half that many times, she felt herself choking up. Hoping this was not going to be another long lonely night of tears and a cold bed she shook her thoughts clear and proceeded with her bath.

Trevor drove faster than normal, he normally drove five or ten over the speed limit but tonight he had a reason to push it. Going faster than ever he pushed his Land Rover until he made a two hour drive in less than a hour and a half. He wanted his wife, needed her. Needed to tell her and show her all the things that had been missing not only for her, but for himself as well. As he pulled into the driveway of the cabin and neared the top of the drive he killed the lights and drove up the other side of her Silver Mercedes he'd given her for her birthday two years before, as an excuse for missing her birthday all together. Though as always she pretended it didn't bother her that he'd let her down yet again. He killed the engine and got out immediately feeling refreshed by the mountain air. He walked towards the deck, stepping onto it quietly making sure not to make a sound he searched the windows for a sight of her.

He was not disappointed. Shortly after walking by the main deck window he saw her, his breath and heart lodged in his throat. GOD she was beautiful, fresh out of a bath, her hair wet and clinging to parts of her arms she walked by him unknowingly in a gorgeous white gown and robe he couldn't ever remember seeing before. Smiling he figured she'd gone and bought it special for this weekend hoping he'd be there. The white silk clung to spots of her gorgeous frame that were still damp from her bath, he knew it had been a bath because in ten years of marriage Lori had taken a shower maybe once and that was because a motel they'd stayed in did not have a bathtub her long ever flowing legs would permit her to sit in comfortably.

He watched as she tenderly brushed the waves and tresses of her magnificent mane till they shone and glimmered brightly even in the dim light of the cabin, he was thankful right then he'd stuck with her idea of little light and more skylights than anything else for natural light versus electric and brightness like the city inside the cabin. He saw she'd been crying and felt his heart tear apart at the sight, she believed he wouldn't show up. She had long since given up on counting on him, frankly because he always let her down. He knew it and was totally ashamed things had come to this.

He saw the pine breezes blowing against her gown softly as she stood at one of the adjoining windows adjacent from him and took in the night scenery around her. Finally tired of being a spectator he quietly went to the front door and opened it quietly so not to startle her.

As soon as the door opened she heard him, he was trying to be quiet and not being skittish in nature she stayed at the window waiting for him to come to her. She heard he'd taken off his shoes in attempts to make his footsteps quieter but, and she smiled to herself thinking, "Man couldn't sneak up on the dead." She was so lost in thought she was actually surprised when she felt his large, muscular arms close around her tenderly from behind.

"You came." She whispered without turning around.

Not wanting to break the moment he leaned close to her ear and whispered, "For far too long I've been the spectator in this marriage and never the participant or husband I promised to be. I am so sorry honey, I love you so much. When I came home tonight and you weren't there I assumed the worst, I thought you had finally gotten tired of me not being me and I'm sorry. No more. I'm the only place I need to be, or ever want to be. Standing, with you in my arms."

She trembled slightly with emotion, her husband was back, she didn't know for how long or for what reasons but she was NOT going to miss this chance at happiness again no matter how long it may last. Turning slowly her blue eyes brimming with tears she choked out softly, "God I've missed you."

"I've missed you too baby." He whispered pulling her body deeply into his larger one, she clung to him almost desperately. He could feel her need, her love just in the hug. He leaned forward and gently kissed her. Taking his time, no rushing, no hasty movements, not now.

Lori's tender hand came up to rest on the side of his cheek as her fingers gripped his shirt and held onto him, letting him lead her, draw her further into him. She responded to the kiss with a small whimper as he moved the kiss from a hello to one of heat and pure need. Still moving incredibly slow he gently reached down and easily picked her up taking her to the couch. Sitting down with her in his lap, her head on his shoulder coming up to meet his kisses, as she got comfortable on him he let his hand slowly slide up the outside of her knee and up past her thigh to her hip and side where he played his hands on the tenderness beneath the silk, making her melt in his arms.

Her breath in her chest, unthinking only feeling she felt her body spanning and begging for his touch, the ways in which only he could truly speak to her. She sat up more in his lap and let her perfectly manicured nails tease and test the skin on the back of his neck gently.

Trevor felt her fingernails on his neck and suppressed and deep groan of need, instead of the noise he leaned her down on the couch tenderly and began to move over her, his hands staying in constant contact with the softness he craved to touch. Very slowly he removed her robe from her shoulders, arching her body with the sides of his hands just enough to slip the material down her arms till it was lying beneath her on the couch.

They're eyes met her shining as bright as the sky on a beautiful, clear day. His deepening to the color of the deepest of seas, his eyes never left hers as he slowly leaned back and removed his shirt. He knew just how much she loved to see him, to be able to touch him and how much he desired and needed her soft touch.

Reaching her fingers out to him she tenderly traced the muscles in his abs, along his torso to his sides bringing him back down to her level once again resuming the kiss he had broken.

He felt her body softening and yet felt it straining at the same time, wanting more of what he was giving, responding to his every tender command. He broke the kiss softly and slowly began making his way down over her chin to the hollow of her tender throat, his hands untying the ribbon at the front of the gown seeing that once undone the entire gown would open in the front, no needs to remove it or bunch it up around her beautiful body.

She gasped softly as the cool air touched her hot skin, making her breasts and nipples already full and taut respond immediately. "So soft, so beautiful." He whispered against her skin as he kissed and touched his way down her chest to her breasts. Slowly his eyes meeting her again he took the first nipple between his lips and traced his tongue over it slowly, meticulously almost as if trying to tease yet satisfy in the same movement.

Lori trembled beneath him her eyes slowly closed, her back slightly arched, clinging to him desperately yet tenderly as Trevor began to make love to her. She let every exquisite feeling verbirate throughout her body as he moved from one nipple to another slowly, only building the slightest of pressure enough to where he could draw each one deeper between his lips, sucking, licking, teasing with release so the cold air mixed with the heat of his tongue and mouth would contrast to bring her back to arch more, her fingers to tighten on his side and in his hair, begging him for more with her body never her words.

Withdrawing from her nipples gently he began to move down her body, exposing more of her tender flesh with each kiss and touch. Slowly removing the gown more and more as he continued down. Reaching the bottom of her belly he looked up and saw that her eyes no longer closed, but were staring down at him in silent pleas to continue the need so powerful begging him not to let it end.

Her scents were overpowering drawing him deeper and deeper into her. The smell and taste of her skin, the texture of her softness varied from that of the roughness of his tongue, it was almost as if he could see her skin move beneath the texture as he would stroke or caress each viable place taking her in even more than she was to him. He missed loving her, taking his time and bringing her pure unadulterated pleasure.

Kissing and caressing his way down her legs all the way to her ankles, he began to slowly make his way back up to the very center he had bypassed, wanting to take her to new heights, further than he ever had before. He slowly spread her legs wider as he moved up between them. He felt her legs shake, her toes flexing against his own calves as she moved restlessly beneath him.

"Shh beauty, I know.." He whispered against her inner thigh as he moved his head up higher he slowly began to lick his way to her center.

She bit back a cry of need as she felt his tongue touch her outer lips. Her mouth drying from the heavy breathing he had caused, she closed her lips and swallowed to gather wetness again, her brain starting to become unclear as he delved deeper between her folds.

He moaned softly as he began to taste her, her juices intoxicating and ever fulfilling as he felt her legs widen more to give him all the access he needed to consume her. He stroked her hardening clit softly with the tip of his tongue, passing over it teasingly just so he could hear her breath catch and watch as her body would tremble each time. Finally he leaned in took a deep breath and buried himself deeper and deeper within her soft folds. His lips moving around, kissing and stroking her clit, first sucking it in slowly then releasing it only to brush over it with his tongue.

Her body was alive, she bit back screams and cries of pleasure. The loud and addressable would come later she knew, this was special not to be marred with outbursts, he simply wanted her to feel and reach ultimate bliss. She felt herself starting to spiral out of control, her fingers buried in his thick hair as she raised herself up slowly meeting his lips and tongue finally unable to hold off any longer, her pleasure too great she let out a loud cry as he took her over the edge.

Hearing her cries of orgasm only made him hold onto her more, draw it out of her, take it all for himself. As she flooded his lips and mouth with her juices he found himself only needing and wanting more of her, her taste, her pleasure. Slowly he brought her back from the heights of ecstasy and as she slowly began to relax again he removed his jeans and moved back over her.

His eyes met hers, he saw she wanted to pleasure him as well. He smiled a loving smile and whispered, "Later beauty, all I want is to love you first. We have the rest of our lives for the rest."

She slowly nodded and though her breath still not fully captured he moved over her and placed his hardness at her opening, her body still trembling in aftermath of her orgasm she had to bite back another cry as she felt him working his hardness into her dampness slowly. It had been so long, it was as if he was molding her to him all over again. Her body renewed from lack of him was now tight and un-stretched again. She bit back a tiny amount of pain as he moved within her, deeper and deeper. Doing everything in his power to keep from hurting her like he had when they'd first been together. When they're marriage was new and in the learning stage.

12