Joining of Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was back to learning her every curve and just how soft and un-yeilding she was at the beginning. As he worked himself deeper she began to loosen up enough that he started to slowly slide in and out of her. Slowly gaining and decreasing speed, he knew he wouldn't be able to last that long with her being this renewed again. Once he was completely within her, he gently reached down between the silk of her gown and her and wrapped his large arm around her waist lifting her up to him at the hips while still supporting the rest of her body. His thrusts deeper and slowly becoming more ardent, he moved to his knees still holding her up to meet him. Her hands now on his forearms as she let out the cries of pleasure and how much she loved him. As he neared his own edge his eyes locked with hers as he pushed as deep as he could one last time, calling out her name as he filled her with himself over and over.

As his movements slowed and he grew back to normal size within her, he slowly lowered her back onto the couch, staying inside her but kissing and caressing her down from her own heights he had again taken her to.

"I love you Lori, I will never leave you alone again." He swore.

"I love you too honey, I'm so glad you're home again." She smiled tenderly her soul once again full and complete.

12