Joining the Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Donna: It doesn't sound like you like it very much.

Junie: I don't hate it, Ma'am. It is just kind of boring and lonely. Seems like lonely is a consistent theme for me. I am lonely and shy both at the same time.

Donna: Don't you see your children?

Junie: This is hard to talk about, Ma'am. I have three children. My oldest is 25 and my youngest is 18. None of them live with me. When they were teenagers they all chose to live with their father. He courted them with money and things I could not provide, like cars, cell phones, and trips. We are on good terms and I do see them, but not very often. The two oldest boys live out of town now, one is in the military and the other is in college. My baby girl is just starting college locally and just doesn't seem to have much time for me right now. I am sorry about how long it took me to answer.

Donna: I was beginning to wonder if I had lost you. Kids grow up. I guess I had never thought about it before. It must be hard after devoting your life to them.

Junie: Yes, Ma'am. It is hard, but I know they love me. They are good kids. They just have their own lives now.

Donna: Do you have any pets?

Junie: No, Ma'am. I live in a tiny apartment that does not allow pets. I like dogs. We had the sweetest black lab when I was married, but he got the dog when we divorced. He was pretty old and has passed on. I think I would like helping with your dogs. You say you raise them. Do you have puppies sometimes?

Donna: Ooh, a puppy lover. You and me both, I am a sucker for puppies. We have a litter about once a year. One of our girls is expecting. We bred her a couple of weeks ago. She should be due around the middle of July.

Junie: You are right about me loving puppies, Ma'am.

Donna: We have four Golden Retrievers. They have the run of the house. It makes for dog hair in everything, but I wouldn't have it any other way. One of the reasons I need a live-in slave. Cleaning up the dog hair is making me crazy.

Junie: That is too funny, Ma'am. You must let me help you with that. Would it be alright for me to ask what I would wear when I am working?

Donna: Sweet Junie, that is why we are talking. We are getting to know each other. I want you to ask questions. In fact I demand that if you think of a question, you ask me it. For everyday wear, you would be expected to wear normal clothes. But Bob has a fetish for women's panties. He will choose your panties. You will have a huge collection of panties. He is always buying more panties.

Junie: Ma'am, if this is presumptuous, correct me. But you said I should ask. Fetish? Do you mean he wears them?

Donna: Oh my god, that cracks me up. I am laughing out loud. No, fetish might not be the right word. He likes to look at them on women. He likes to spank me with panties on and he loves, absolutely loves to yank them up and give me a wedgie with them, forcing them up in the folds of my pussy. He likes to make me suck on them after they are all soaked up with my pussy juice. I think I will love sucking on your panties.

Junie: I am sorry, Ma'am.

Donna: Don't be. It was a normal question. Most people would think that a panty fetish meant he wanted to wear them. He likes boobs too. I don't have very big ones and he has been staring at your picture like a starved man.

Junie: Ma'am, would he like another picture? I have a nice one where I am wearing a nice black lace bra with cleavage, lots of cleavage, and you can see my nipples through the lace. Or one with my boobs bare? You could surprise him.

Donna: You would make his day. He would be thrilled and, I have to admit, so would I. I like boobs a lot too. I can't wait to latch onto yours, you little sexy girl. Lucky you have two, one for me and one for Bob. Start with the bra one. We will ask for more, later.

Junie: I will send it along as soon as we are done talking. Ma'am, it is getting late and I have to go to work in the morning and if I am going to.. um... play with myself as per your instructions I should... um... get busy?

Donna: Oh, you little flirt! You know what you are doing to me. Send the picture and then get to work or should I say play? Remember to thank me when you come. Say it now. "Thank you, Mistress Donna."

Junie: Thank you, Mistress Donna.

Donna: Good girl. Good night, Sweet Junie. My arms will be around you all night.

Junie: Good night, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am.

Donna opened the picture. Junie was standing holding a camera up and taking a picture of herself in a big mirror. It showed her from the waist up. She had on a transparent as smoke bra and was holding her heavy melon sized breasts up with her other arm. She had a serious look on her face, like she was concentrating on getting the picture just right. Donna wished she had been smiling.

Donna could see her aureoles and nipples clearly through the lace. Her aureoles were easily as big as the palm of her hand and it looked like her nipples were as big as finger tips. Her cleavage was deep and inviting.

"Hey Baby, I have a surprise for you. Come see."

Bob came in from the other room where he had been reading. "Did you make her do that?"

"No, she offered. I was telling her how you liked her boobs, and she asked if she could send this to you."

"Have you been cybering with her?" His voice was gruff and mildly threatening.

Donna was quick to recognize that Bob was in one of his moods. "No, Sir, we were just talking about sex, not pretending to have sex. But I did tell her to pretend I am the one making love to her when she masturbates tonight. Do you want to read what we said to each other?"

"Yes." Bob sat down at the computer and scrolled back to the beginning of their chat. The small chat window overlaid the picture of Junie in her bra.

Donna moved to kneel between his knees and smiled up at him. "Could I, perhaps, make this even more enjoyable, Sir?"

Bob sighed and nodded, some of the tension going out of his face. "Yes, I think that is exactly what I would like." He finally smiled. "Such a good girl, always thinking of my comfort."

Donna did not reply. She carefully unzipped his pants and worked out his cock. Bob rose up and eased his pants down a bit so she could reach his balls. He let out a second sigh as she reached and took them in her hand and began to massage them.

Slowly and sensually she began to lick the length of his shaft and then sucked the length of his slowly growing cock into her mouth. Bob had a fairly big cock and it was hard for her to hold the whole length of him in her throat for long.

Bob put a hand on her face, giving her subtle guiding nudges, controlling her pace and depth, gradually urging her to increase her tempo.

Donna worked her tongue and lips along the length of him and when he grew too long for her to hold comfortably, she added a hand pumping up and down his shaft as she bobbed up and down over his large head. She made a soft deep growling sound in her chest as she felt his head swell and his belly muscles tense.

Bob moved his hand from her face and tangled it in her hair. He grated out, "Here it comes, bitch." And, gripping her hair in an iron grip, he lunged up and forced his cock deep into her throat as he poured forth shot after shot of come. Donna let her mouth fill and then let it leak out the corners. When he shuddered and spasmed the last time, she pulled back and opened her mouth, showing him how full he had left it.

"Good girl. Swallow it down and get back on it. I am not quite done reading." Donna gulped it all down and bent to take him back into her mouth, gently massaging and sucking on his slowly ebbing erection.

When he was done reading, Bob looked down at her and stretched his legs. He stroked her hair. "I am really starting to get a good feeling about this one." Donna made a soft grunt of agreement as she kept slowly licking and sucking on his semi-erect cock. "What next?"

Donna slowly, reluctantly let his cock slip from between her lips. "Phone? I would love to hear her voice."

"We need to take enough time so we have a chance to get to know her."

"True, but I want to move fast enough to keep her a little overwhelmed, thrilled. I want her thinking of little else. The key to her is making her feel wanted, desired. You should write back and tell how looking at her breasts made you feel. Tell her how you would hold her in the night. Let her feel your lust for her."

"That shouldn't be too difficult. It was just like having my lover's lips around my cock."

"You old dog."

Sweet Junie,

I read your talk with Donna. I like that Donna has been calling you Sweet Junie. I hope it is okay with you if I call you that too.

I was so surprised and overjoyed by your gift of that wonderfully sexy picture. Your breasts look delectable. I could eat you up. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms, to sleep with my head resting on those beautiful pillows of yours, your nipple in my mouth, my hand trapped between your thighs, warm and cuddled up all night long.

I see that Donna told you about my love for panties. I think it all started with the catalogs. As a kid there was nothing like porn available, and I always was playing with myself while looking at the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. Here I am all these years later, still finding myself looking at naked pictures of women and thinking about what kind of underwear they should be wearing.

I am all hard thinking about being able to decorate your wonderful round ass with lace, silk, latex, leather, rubber, satin, fur... oh, my mind is reeling with possibilities. When we get more trust, you will have to send me your mailing address so I can send you some to wear for me.

I know that you have never been spanked or flogged other than what you have done to yourself when Sir James has directed you to. How did that feel? What did you hit yourself with? Did you mark your skin or cause bruises? I cannot help but feel that self-flagellation must be like trying to tickle yourself, difficult if not impossible.

I want to reassure you that anything we do together will be a completely different experience. I would start out carefully, learning your body, slowly exploring your limits. I pledge that I would not ever take you further than would be safe and wonderful for you. Sharing your pain and submission with me and Donna will be erotic and spiritual.

Sweet Junie, I have a request for you. This is not an order, just a request. If Sir James asks you to do something you are fearful or reluctant to do, before you try, come talk to me about it. We will discuss it, explore why you are having those feelings. Together we would decide if it is something you should do.

You say Sir James can only play with you once a week. Why is that? Is it always the same day? If so what day is that?

If you cannot comply with this request, I will not be disappointed. We are just getting to know each other. It is too early to demand perfect obedience. Perfect obedience is a gift you should only give me when you are ready.

In my opinion, I think it would be better if you are in a comfortable emotional space during this time of getting to know and trust Donna and me. Having Sir James push you to test your limits may be too much to ask at this time. Plus, I am selfish enough to want to be the one that gets that privilege.

I see you love puppies. You and Donna are going to be soul mates. I will attach some pictures of Donna and me playing with our last litter. They are all grown up and in new homes now. Hopefully you will be here with us by the time the next litter is due. It's the most fun to be there when the miracle happens.

Donna very much enjoyed her chat with you. Perhaps tonight I will talk with you.

Master Bob

Bob attached several pictures of Donna and him playing with puppies on the neat green lawn in front of their house. Their house was in the background, a low stone building with a large deck. The puppies were about five-weeks-old, fat little butter-colored balls of fur.

He and Donna were sitting on the grass. Donna's long hair was loose around her shoulders. She kept it dyed her original light reddish blond and her arms were covered with freckles. She was wearing a tank top and shorts, her long tan legs lay in the grass as she held a puppy up to her face. Bob was wearing a worn pair of jeans, but had his shirt off. His broad shoulders and chest were bronze, lean, and surprisingly muscular, his thick gray curly hair appearing light against the dark, tanned skin of his face.

Dear Master Bob,

I am happy you liked the picture. I like to think about being snuggled up between you and Donna in a big bed. I hope you have a nice big bed.

Thank you for the pictures of you and Donna with the puppies. Is that your house in the background? It is beautiful. Both you and Donna are so slim. I am starting to feel a little self-conscious about how fat I am.

I have spanked myself with a leather belt. I swing it at my thighs, belly, and breasts. I also whip it around so it hits my back and butt. It leaves red marks and welts. I did bruise myself a few times while I was learning how to do it. It hurts. I don't like it. It doesn't sexually excite me. I also have spanked my pussy with a small wooden paddle, actually a wooden spoon, while I masturbated with a vibrator. It hurt but, at the same time, I liked it very much. It felt very erotic.

Sir James can only play with me on Thursday nights. That is a day when he can be alone. His wife does not know about me and plays bridge at church that night. We usually play from 8:00 until 10:00 or 11:00.

The things he asks me to do, that I have difficulty with, are when he tries to make me do things that embarrass me in public. Lately he has backed off on that, because I was not making any progress. Now he is trying to get me to post nude pictures of myself on a website. I am scared to do this because I am afraid that somehow it would get back to my children.

I look forward to talking with you via IM.

Happily Obedient,

Junie

Donna called from the office. "She just logged on, if you want to talk with her."

Donna: Sweet Junie, are you there?

Junie: Yes, Ma'am. I just got home a little while ago. I ran some errands after work. I grabbed a burger on the way home.

Donna: How was your day?

Junie: Much the same, Ma'am, piles of paper, lots of data entry, and some filing. Although today, someone commented that I looked happy. I guess I was smiling a lot.

Donna: Why is that, sweet girl?

Junie: I don't know, Ma'am. I guess I am feeling a little giddy with all the attention you and Bob have been giving me. You make me feel sexy, desirable. I haven't felt that way in a long time.

Donna: You are. You are beautiful and sexy. Both Bob and I are a little giddy too. Things have been going very well. Bob is here now and he wants a chance to talk with you.

Bob: Hey

Junie: Hello, Sir.

Bob: Junie, I have to admit I am a little angry with you. We should deal with that now.

Junie: Angry, Sir?

Bob: In your letter you spoke disrespectfully about your body, calling yourself fat in a negative manner. I will not tolerate you making disparaging comments about your body. If you were here and my sub, I would punish you quickly and firmly.

Junie: I am sorry, Sir. It's just that you and Donna are both so... um... in better shape than me?

Bob: Getting angrier.

Junie: Oh god, Sir. I am sorry. I know I have a problem with this.

Bob: Do you think that either Donna or I find you unattractive?

Junie: Oh no, Sir.

Bob: Are you trying to convince us that we are wrong to find you attractive?

Junie: Oh no, Sir. I am so sorry. I was wrong. You should punish me.

Bob: Number one, neither Donna nor I own you and have no right to punish you. Number two, you do not have the right to tell me whether or not you deserve punishment. That will be for me or Donna to decide. If you want to be punished, you may ask but NEVER tell me what I should do.

Junie: Yes, Sir. I understand. I ask you to punish me.

Bob: Again it is too soon to speak of punishments. But I am going to give you a set of instructions. From now on, anytime you refer to your body or any portion of your body you will use a positive descriptive adjective first... like my 'sexy' body, my 'beautiful' breasts, my 'hot jiggly' ass. You should be very aware that once you give yourself to us you will be required to think of your body as belonging to Donna and me. Any disrespect directed at your appearance would be disrespect directed at us. I will not tolerate disrespect. UNDERSTAND???

Junie: Yes, Sir. This pretty girl and her hot, sexy, jiggly ass are very grateful for the way you care about me. Thank you, Sir.

Bob: (smiles) You are very welcome. (reaches out and strokes your hair)

Junie: I wish you could really touch my hair.

Bob: Soon, Sweet Junie, soon. Next time remember that you should use 'pretty hair'.

Junie: Oops, this is going to be hard, Sir. "My beautiful hair."

Bob: Good job. Do you think you could do that all the time, even when you talk to other people? Out in the world.

Junie: Oh, I don't know, Sir. You mean to anyone I meet?

Bob: Yes everyone, Sir James, your co-workers, family... everyone.

Junie: That would be really hard, Sir. I don't know if I can. I will try.

Bob: Okay, for now, your instruction will be to use the positive words every time you talk about your body with Donna or me. Try to do the same with other people, but instead of a goal of trying to do it all the time, I want you to keep track of how many times you were successful.

Junie: Yes, Sir.

Bob: I will ask you how successful you were next time we talk.

Junie: (Gulps) Yes, Sir.

Bob: Why the gulp?

Junie: I just don't talk about my beautiful body with people, Sir. I have always avoided talking about my beautiful body with anyone. Oh Sir, this is so hard. Every time I write 'beautiful', I feel like I am going to cry. It is so hard to believe.

Bob: Sweet Junie. Keep pushing. It will start to feel real after a while. I am sorry that you had to live in a world that tore you down and made you feel bad. Our world is going to be all about making you feel good.

Junie: I am not very used to feeling good about myself, Sir.

Bob: Hence the shyness?

Junie: It all seems so simple and yet so difficult, Sir.

Bob: Let's change the subject.

Junie: Okay, Sir, what do you want to talk about?

Bob: Tell me about your spiritual beliefs.

Junie: You mean like religion, Sir?

Bob: Religion is another word for it.

Junie: I was raised Catholic. I have not gone to church since I was in high school. I don't think I believe in God anymore, at least not the god they talked about when I was a little girl. I can't believe that there was some all powerful benevolent creator pulling the strings around here. The world is just too fucked up for that to be true.

Bob: Donna and I have some less conventional spiritual beliefs. We do not so much believe in an all powerful benevolent creator that is pulling the strings. We believe in a power that infuses the world we live in. We believe we are just here for a little while and then that magic that is us moves on to another life form in this world.

Junie: I guess I am a little confused, Sir.

Bob: That is okay. I just wanted to talk to you a little about this before we get in too deep. Donna and I are kind of nature worshipers. We believe that the Earth is our mother, that the Earth deserves our love and respect. We believe in reincarnation.

Junie: Reincarnation, Sir?

Bob: Sweet Junie, I am not trying to convert you. I just want you to know where we are coming from. One of our core beliefs is tolerance and acceptance of other people. We very strongly believe that people should be free to make their own decisions.

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers