Joining the Circle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Junie leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to Donna's. "Good Morning, Ma'am. I have brought you a cup of coffee."

"Wonderful."

Junie piled up some pillows and handed the coffee to Donna once she sat up. "Master is waiting for another cup, Ma'am. I will be right back."

"Good girl."

Junie practically scampered out with Bob's coffee. She gave a little curtsy. "If there is nothing Sir requires at the moment, I will go and serve my Mistress."

Bob laughed. "Oh aren't you having fun!"

Junie giggled and nodded enthusiastically.

When she got back to the bedroom Donna was in the bathroom. The door was open and Junie could see her pulling out the rest of her braid. "Please, Ma'am, could I brush your hair?" Donna looked startled and then nodded. "Yes, I would like that." Junie lovingly brushed out the long red hair, "Are you planning to shower this morning, Ma'am?"

Donna looked thoughtful. "Yes, I think I will. I think we are planning to head to town to do a few things. I might as well shower now."

"Would Ma'am allow me to bathe her?"

Donna looked down at Junie, her smile getting wider, she repeated, "I would like that."

Junie giggled in delight and stripped off her clothes. Starting the shower running, she stood to one side and then followed Donna in. The tiled shower was large, with plenty of room for two and a built in bench to sit down on. Junie took the hand held shower head and began to wash Donna. She slowly sensually massaged the shampoo and then the conditioner into Donna's hair. After that she carefully lathered Donna, she asked, "Would Ma'am like me to shave her?"

"That would be sexy as hell."

Junie giggled and took the safety razor and shaved Donna's armpits, and then kneeling between her legs she lifted one of Donna's legs and spreading moisturizer across the tender flesh, she meticulously shaved her perfectly smooth. Each place she shaved, she boldly kissed and licked, checking for any invisible stray hairs.

Donna gasped and shivered. "Yes, sexy as hell." But as soon as Junie was done shaving she pushed her face away. "That is enough, Sweet Junie, go on and shave my legs and let's get something together for breakfast."

After Donna exited the shower Junie hurriedly cleaned and shaved herself. "Thank you for letting me help you in the shower, Ma'am. It made me feel very happy to serve you like that."

"You are going to spoil me rotten."

"That would be a privilege, Ma'am."

"Well this soon to be spoiled Mistress is in the mood for oatmeal."

"With raisins, Ma'am?"

"Yum." Donna sat down in front of the mirror and picked up a comb. "Could I braid your hair please, Ma'am. I haven't had a chance to do a nice French braid since my girl moved to her Father's. You have such pretty hair." Donna happily handed her the hairbrush.

Bob and Donna sat at the table and sipped coffee as Junie made breakfast. As Junie sliced the loaf of dense whole wheat bread for toast, she asked, "Did you make this bread?"

"No, we buy it at a local organic bakery."

Junie tasted a thin slice and made a face. "It would be better if it was fresher, Ma'am."

Donna looked at her quizzically. "We will be going to town this morning. We can stop by the bakery."

"Ma'am, I know how to bake our bread."

"Oh I see where this is going, Junie, why did you talk around this so?"

Junie looked uncomfortable. "Um..." She took a deep breath. "I am sorry, Ma'am, I guess I am afraid that I sort of take over things, especially when it comes to house things." Her voice was dwindling down to a stammer. Her face was red. "I am afraid I might start getting... um, bossy?"

Donna stood up and took hold of a handful of Junie's hair, turning her face up to hers. "Do you honestly believe I would let you ever get away with any disrespect in this house?" Her tone was glacial.

"N... no, Ma'am."

Donna forced Junie down to her knees. "Then trust us, Junie, stop being afraid. Trust us to help you be a better person. I promise to keep you on such a fucking short leash that you will never ever get too far over any line. If you have a question, ask it respectfully. We will either say yes or no and you will obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Donna let go of Junie's hair and stroked her face. "Good girl. Now go make my oatmeal."

Junie smiled a tremulous smile and scrambled back to her feet, "Yes, Ma'am."

As Donna sat back down, Bob leaned over and kissed her. "That was very good, my goddess. Her insecurity comes from her fears of her own weaknesses. She fears failing us, failing herself. She needs to know you will be there to protect her from herself." Junie listened as she finished up breakfast, wondering to herself why she found his manner of speaking about her like she wasn't there so comforting. All she knew was the clamor of indecision and nervousness that had come up when she was talking about the bread was gone. In its place was a kind of a calm focus. Junie smiled softly to herself. She knew she would probably still experience the same little episodes of nervousness and shyness. But right now, with the clear memory of her Mistress's hand in her hair, her strong icy voice telling her exactly what to do, Junie knew that she wasn't alone in her struggle with her demons.

Junie felt her eyes fill with happy tears and took a deep shuddering sigh. Instantly Donna's eyes turned to her, measuring and assessing. Their eyes met briefly and both smiled. Junie silently whispered, "Thank you." Donna nodded and turned back to Bob.

As Junie put the oatmeal, toast and juice on the table, Bob had a notepad and a pen and was writing down some things. "I want to stop by the hardware store and get some things. It's Saturday, the farmers market will be going. We should stop by there and see what's new." He looked up at Junie, "The main reason for going to town is to get AIDS tested. They have the rapid oral test available at our doctor's clinic. I made a call yesterday afternoon and they say we can just walk in. We can get results in less than an hour."

Donna looked at Junie with a serious expression, "Bob and I have decided to trust that you have told us the truth that you have not had any sexual partners in the last year. Are you willing to trust the same for us? It will be your decision. There is always the chance that someone is not being truthful, and is infected. It takes up to six months for someone to test positive."

"Of course I believe you, Ma'am."

"All this is probably unnecessary but it's a good demonstration of all our commitment to keeping each other safe."

Bob looked at his list. "Anything else?"

Donna added, "Let's stop by the co-op and see if there is anything there that Junie needs to stage her coup in the kitchen."

"My coup?"

"Your take over, your domination of the dishwasher, your dictatorship all things delectable."

Junie blushed and giggled, "My seduction of all things succulent?"

Bob groaned and roared, "Stop, stop now."

Junie kept giggling and bounced in her little curtsy, "As you command, my Master." She quickly bustled around the kitchen, cleaning up the last few dishes and wiping off the counters. "Is there anything specific that you need me to do around the house before we go to town, Ma'am?"

Donna looked thoughtful. "Not that I can think of."

"I will do some light cleaning then, Ma'am. I will be ready to leave whenever you call."

Bob stood up. "Good breakfast, Junie, thank you. I am going to take a shower and shave."

Junie paused and grinned. "I could come help, Sir."

Bob grinned a lusty leer. "I would not get anything done all day with you running around naked. Let me take a rain check on that."

Junie put on her silly pout face and then grinned. "Rain check on file, Sir."

Bob put on a mock look of concern. "Why am I getting the feeling that you will hold me to my words? I am going to be constantly in debt to you, aren't I, flirt?"

Junie's face was suddenly serious, "Sir, you and Donna have already given me so much, that there is no way I could even the balance."

Bob gathered Junie into his arms. "Sweet Junie, we were just joking around. There is no way to measure human relationships. We are all giving and taking all the time. It is too complex and subtle to measure. In some ways, you know that better than I. As a natural submissive you know how much the act of giving, serving, submitting feeds your soul. It is why you were so sad and lonely. You had no one to give to."

Junie sighed and melted into his arms, letting his words flow over her. She rubbed her face on his chest and inhaled his scent. Bob lifted his head and looked down at her. "Are you listening to me?"

"Oh yes, Sir." Junie repeated his last few words, "That's why I was so sad and lonely. I had no one to give to." She squirmed against him. "Just thinking about giving, Sir. Yes, giving and giving and giving."

Donna looked up from the table. "Junie, let him go get a shower. You are going to wear him out."

Junie jumped back. "I am sorry, Sir."

"Apology accepted, flirt."

Junie kept herself busy, changing sheets, dusting, sweeping. At Donna's prompt, she carried out the recycling and the small amount of garbage that was not recyclable to Bob and Donna's hybrid SUV. She was in the basement putting a load of laundry in the washing machine, when Donna came in. "We will be leaving pretty soon."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Junie ran upstairs and pulled on the slacks and light blouse she had laid out for herself. She ran a quick brush through her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror, toying briefly with the idea of putting on makeup. She muttered to herself. "No time for that."

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

I will post a new chapter weekly.

Please feel free to rate and leave feedback.

Enjoy, xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers