Joining the Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

"I am working on that."

Bobs voice was impatient. "Bullshit, how long does it take to write a fucking apology?"

"I... um... guess I forgot about that."

"For one who has so much to lose, you seem to have a pretty lax attitude. Tell me about Junie's new car."

"I said I was working on that. I have to figure out how to pay for it without my wife finding out."

"I will expect a progress report."

Bob hung up without saying good bye. "Fucking asshole."

It was still too early to go to sleep so Junie spent some time in the kitchen. She took the leftover salmon fillets and carefully flaked all the succulent meat. She made a light salad, adding minced chives, celery, olives, and a dill lemon dressing.

Junie cleaned the hulls from the strawberries, resisting the impulse to pop one into her mouth. Bob's words, "You will eat when she does," echoed in her mind. Suddenly the need to see Donna, to touch her hands and kiss her face, shot through her. Her eyes kept straying to the doorway to the basement stairs.

Bob was in the office, doing something on the computer. Junie found herself straining to hear, listening intently, holding her breath, and turning her head from side to side. The house was silent. Junie could feel the pull to go to the basement door, like the whole world was tipping, the floor turning to a slippery slope, gravity her enemy. The open basement door gaped, a pit instead of a portal. She found herself holding tightly to the kitchen counter, struggling to hold back against what felt like falling.

"Junie, come here." Bob's voice came from the office door, righting the world.

Junie dragged herself away from the kitchen, somehow reluctant to move away from that door that held her attention. "Yes, Sir."

"Are you done in the kitchen?"

"Yes, Sir."

Bob pointed at the floor by his feet. "Come sit here." After Junie curled up at his feet, tangling his fingers in her hair, he pulled her head to lean against his leg. "What were you doing?"

"I don't know, Sir, just standing, trying to decide what to do."

His fingers tightened in her hair. "Truth, Junie, always give me the truth."

A tiny whimper of fear rose up in her throat. "I was afraid of falling. It felt like if I let go of the counter, I would fall..." Junie gulped. "...fall down the stairs."

Bob nodded with a look of understanding on his face. "Your mind returns to your Mistress. Your need to go to her is difficult to resist."

"I try to stop it, but it's all I can think about, Sir."

"You sense her struggle. You have a very sensitive soul. You already have a strong spiritual bond with her."

"Sir, is she in pain?"

"Pain? No, Junie, not much pain, perhaps some discomfort, but just the memories of her punishment. But she is in distress. She contends with her demons, and she shall emerge victorious and stronger, more beautiful, more balanced."

Bob let go of Junie's hair and stood. "Come." He went to the front door and whistled softly to the dogs lying on the front deck. Bump leaped to his feet and was at Bob's feet in an instant, the other three slowly stood and stretched, watching him, waiting for his words. "Come." Bob turned and held the door open. Junie watched as Sunny slowly made his way into the house, then Maddy, then Honey and last of all Bump.

Bob pointed at a circle of four old chairs outside the office. "Go on. Make yourselves comfortable." Junie could not help but smile as the dogs happily climbed up and sat one in each chair. They all seemed to know whose chair was whose.

"When they came in the door, did you see how they all waited for Sunny?"

"Yes, Sir."

"It's easy to see he is the Master in that circle. It is also easy to see that Bump is the last. But where do Honey and Maddy fall in this little rating game? They balance in the middle."

"Maddy, oh it has to be Maddy, then Honey, Sir."

"Tell me why you think so."

"You said she had the strongest will. It seems like Honey needs attention more than Maddy. Maddy did not want to follow my directions; she only did it because you growled at her."

"Did you notice when you would tell Maddy what to do, each time she would look at me first? Have you thought about why she did that? Did you notice what she did when you finished and you praised her?"

"I noticed that she looked at you, Sir. But I don't remember what she did afterward."

"You praised her, and she came to sit at my feet."

"Yes, I remember now. I lifted her chin and talked to her. I told her we would be friends and as soon as I let her go she went to you. I guess I thought she just liked you better?"

Bob looked affectionately at the dogs curled up in the big old easy chairs. "They like me. That's true. But that is not the answer. Dominance, submission and obedience have little to do with affection, especially for dogs. For you it would have an influence on your happiness, but for Maddy it has little to do with her decision making."

Bob turned and walked away from the dogs. "Come." Junie found herself following along behind Bob, wondering which of the dogs she most resembled in her eagerness to obey. He led to the bathroom. "Go ahead and get ready for bed. Don't drink any water. Make sure to go pee now." He turned and headed into her bedroom.

Junie looked at him curiously and headed into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and hair, washed her face and put on moisturizer. She noticed her skin had a light pink tint from the sun. She carefully made sure her bladder was empty wondering what Bob had in mind.

As she walked into the guest room, Bob was just finishing tying a rope to one of the legs of the bed. "Put on whatever you are most comfortable sleeping in."

"I usually just sleep in my panties, Sir."

Bob turned and gave her a look. "Are you mocking me or flirting?"

"Neither, Sir, it's the truth."

"Okay, you get to choose. Do you want to sleep on your stomach or back?"

"I think my back, Sir. It gets uncomfortable to lie on top of my breasts after a while."

"I think I will find lying on your breasts infinitely comfortable."

Junie giggled, "Are you going to sleep on top of me?"

"Flirt. But no, I just don't want you sleepwalking, or at least walking while I am sleeping."

Junie stopped, suddenly serious. "Sir, don't you trust me?"

"Junie, do you trust yourself?"

Junie stopped and thought carefully. "Before tonight I would have said yes, but I felt so odd tonight. I can't say for sure, but I think if you had not called me then, that time in the kitchen I would have disobeyed you. I would have ended up slipping down those stairs. It felt like something was dragging me down there."

"That was a very honest and thoughtful answer. Now strip down to those sexy panties and get comfortable on the bed."

Junie stripped down to her underwear, carefully folding and putting away her clothes. She climbed up onto the bed and looking at Bob to see if she was doing it right, she spread her arms and legs. He laughed. "We won't tie you to tightly, Sweet Junie. Just tightly enough so you can't get free."

"I ordered some wrist and ankle shackles for you. They should be here in a week or maybe less." Bob carefully wrapped the rope around her wrist in five parallel coils and tied it. He slipped a couple of fingers under the coils making sure that they were not too tight. "This knot will not slip. I did not tie it all that tightly. I am sure if you worked at it all night you could probably get free. I am equally sure you know better than to do that."

Junie looked curiously at the neat band of rope around her wrist. "Yes, Sir." She felt curiously excited and nervous.

"Good girl." Bob proceeded to tie her other wrist and then her legs. With each knot Junie felt her tension build. As he finished her last ankle Junie shivered. Bob stroked his hand up her leg, leaving his hand possessively on her pubic mound. "How are you feeling, Junie?"

"Nervous and excited, it felt very sensuous when you would tie the ropes around me. The way they slipped across my skin, the way your hands felt on me, so strong and warm." Junie experimentally pulled at the ropes, measuring how much movement she had. "I feel very vulnerable now. It is very erotic." Her eyes were locked on his penetrating blue gaze. She licked her lips and swallowed.

"You look very erotic." His fingers traced a lazy circle over the fabric of her panties. Junie's hips seemed to lift of their own accord, tipping up, her legs spreading, offering herself to him.

"So eager for my touch. So responsive." Bob murmured. Cupping a heavy breast, he captured a nipple and rolled it firmly between his fingers. Junie sighed and arched, pressing her breast up into his hand. Slowly, tantalizingly he pushed her panties to one side, his fingers slipping through her folds, dipping deep into her wetness and drawing the slippery fluids up over her clit, sliding over her, massaging in firm circles.

Junie shuddered and whimpered, her hips surging to meet his touch, her eyes locked on his. "You like this, being tied and helpless. I could do anything to you. You are my bitch. I fucking own you. I own this cunt." His fingers lunged deep into her, forcing a gasp from her lips. "I own these tits." His fingers pinched and pulled up cruelly on her nipple, twisting and stretching. His gaze hardened, and his lips twisted in a feral smile as Junie arched and struggled to lift herself to ease the pain, a cry leaving her lips.

"Your cunt clenches up around my fingers so nice when I do that. I will have to remember how nipple pain makes you tighten up. I am going to torture the fuck out of these big fucking nipples." He moved to her other nipple and again pinched and lifted her almost off the bed. Junie closed her eyes and cried out again, a soft wail of pain. His fingers in her cunt were pumping hard and fast, his thumb firmly on her clit.

Junie could feel herself starting to tremble and tense. "Oh god, Sir. I am... I am..."

"No, you are not. Listen to me. You are not." His hand continued to push her higher. He let go of her nipple and slapped her breast sharply, forcing a shocked howl from her lips. He slapped one breast than the other, grating out between clenched teeth, "No... you... are... not."

Junie's mind was reeling. She could feel a huge orgasm building and the slaps on her breasts did nothing but make it come faster. It was impossible to focus on fighting the feeling with the scorching pain burning through her nipples and tits. She struggled to pull away from the fingers in her cunt. "Fuck! Fuck! Can't stop!"

Just as she knew she was going to fail, his hands left her. Junie was intensely aware of her whole body thrashing and arching. Straining to come, teetering on that knife edge, and needing just that last single touch to fall over the edge. A long keening moan left her lips. She could not tell if it was a wail of relief or frustration.

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

I will post a new chapter weekly.

Please feel free to rate and leave feedback.

Enjoy, xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers