Joining the Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Bob ran his hand across her ass, almost a caress, a blessing. "Good girl."

The second blow forced a sharp yelp of pain from Junie's lips but she managed to keep her grip on her calves. "Thank you, Ma... Master. Please..."

The snap of the third blow interrupted her sentence. Junie was crying openly, her tears running down over her forehead into her hair. She was feeling increasingly dizzy and nauseous from hanging upside down, her breathing was being restricted by having to lean over. She was not used to this position. Her size made it hard to lean over, it seemed like her extra weight around her middle pressed on her diaphragm. Her voice as a little panicked. "Master, I think I am going to be sick."

Bob took her hair and pulled her up to stand and she staggered, gasping, trying to catch her breath. Junie took a long shuddering breath. "I am sorry, Master. I think it was having my head hanging down. It is hard for me to breathe in that position. I will be okay in just a minute."

Bob nodded. "You did right by telling me that. Tell me when you can start again."

Junie took several deep breaths. Suddenly she was very conscience of the vibrations in her cunt and the sharp stinging in her ass. She squirmed nervously, and choked out, "Okay," as she leaned over to grasp her calves she told him, "I am a lot closer than I was before, Master."

"No, don't lean over like that. Come over here and put your hands on the lounger back. Stick your ass out."

In this position Junie could see her reflection in the wide picture window of the house. The weight swung free on her nipple clamps. She spoke softly, her voice not at all convincing. "Thank you, Master. Please continue hitting me with the crop."

This time as the crop struck her whole body jerked, forcing her up on her toes. Almost in slow motion Junie could see her mouth open in shocked pain and her eyes widen. "Thank you. Please again."

The weight on her nipples was swinging like a pendulum. Bob's voice as thoughtful, "Stand up, turn around and face me, Junie. Turn off the vibrator." Her hands were shaking so hard it was hard to find the buttons; it took her several tries to make it stop. As she carefully lowered the weight, the crop snapped into one of her nipples. It was everything that Junie could to keep from covering her breasts with her hands. A soft shriek of pain and outraged surprise broke from her lips. "Clasp your hands behind your back, Junie. And remember to thank your Master."

Junie put her hands behind her. Her shoulders were hunched, her head down, an almost involuntary protective posture. She whimpered out, "Thank you."

"Stand up straight, Junie. Arch your back. Offer your breasts up for my crop. Thank me again and beg for more."

Junie forced herself to stand up and thrust her breasts out. Her voice as shaky but louder, "Th... thank you... Master. Pl... please hit... hit..."

Suddenly Bob's voice was sharp. "Hit what, bitch?"

Junie's eyes flashed to his face, "Hit my breasts, Master. Hit my nipples." She spoke fast breathlessly. "Please, please."

As Bob raised the crop she whimpered and tensed, her eyes closing.

"No, Junie. You look your Master in the eyes."

Junie was shivering in terror as she opened her eyes. Bob's eyes were soft and seemed filled with gentle understanding. He nodded, and struck. Junie convulsed and wailed, but kept her eyes locked on his. "Thank you, Master. Please again." This time her voice was soft and with only the slightest tremor.

"That is enough for now. Sit down for a few minutes. Take a rest. I will be back in few minutes." He leaned down and switched on the vibrator, the vibrations seemed to stop and start, going up and down. After he was gone Junie looked at the controls, they indicated he had put it on random. She noticed that each stage seemed to last about thirty seconds.

Bob came back, dragging a hand push lawn mower. Leaving it parked, he walked up to Junie. "Lie back on the lounger, Junie." As she lay back Junie was very aware of a feeling of calmness that seemed to take her over. Her awareness was focused completely on Bob, listening to his voice, watching his eyes and hands. It seemed all the sensations shaking her body were coming from him.

Bob reached down and taking a nipple clamp in each hand he freed both her nipples at the same time. "We've got to let the blood back in every so often." Junie opened her lips and groaned as the pain shot through her nipples. She made no effort to fight the urge to vocalize her pain. It was part of what he wanted from her. She gave it to him as naturally as she kept her hands soft and still at her sides. She arched her back lifting herself up to his hands as they massaged her nipples.

"Thank you, Master." Both of them knew she was thanking him for the pain.

As he replaced each clamp she thanked him again.

The pins on her labia were not so tight but he removed them as well, massaging the blood back into them, watching her face as she squirmed, and moaned soft whimpers of pleasure instead of pain. Lifting herself up on her elbows she watched as he put the pins back, her eyes calm and curious. With each touch she breathed, "Thank you, Master," a soft, almost mindless mantra.

As he pressed the wand vibrator to her, she arched, lifting her pelvis, seeking the sensation. Her voice was throaty and soft, "Yes, Master, thank you, Master." Carefully balancing herself on the edge of ecstasy, she kept her eyes locked on his. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. When she knew she could not last another second, she almost languidly reached down and pushed the vibrator away. Her body was curved in a tight arch, breathing through her open mouth deep shuddering gasps; she hovered there trembling on the brink for what seemed an eternity.

Bob stood there, still and watching, the still buzzing wand in his hand. Junie's eyes never left his, lost in the pride she could see there in them. As the tension slowly eased and she could finally speak again, all the words she needed were, "Thank you, Master."

"That was very close. You either flirt with failure or you know yourself very well."

Junie just smiled, not sure if she knew that answer, not sure she could find the words to express it if he asked.

"Stand up; it's time for some work." Bob pulled her to her feet and headed to the mower. Junie followed, stepping down the stairs carefully, her legs spread to keep from catching the clothes pins hanging down from her labia. He reached into his pocket and handed her a pair of brand new bright yellow gardening gloves. "Look, they match your outfit."

Junie pulled on the gloves and looked dubiously at the mower. She had never even used one of these hand push lawn mowers, and the lawn around the house seemed to stretch on forever. Bob watched her face and laughed. "Just mow around the edges. I will be on the riding mower."

Junie nodded and bracing her legs, carefully keeping them apart, she gave the mower an experimental shove. It moved forward sluggishly, the blade started to spin, a sparkling spinning whir. Bob nodded. "You will figure it out. It's about keeping up a rhythm, the blades have a momentum. Once you get them spinning, it will be easier if you keep them spinning."

It was not easy at all. The weight swinging from her nipple clamps swung violently every time she pushed and then pulled back the mower. Each step she took made the plug in her ass shift. It did not help that she had to strain to push the mower, forcing her to tense her stomach and pelvic muscles, tightening them around the vibrator in her cunt and the intruder in her ass. The varying vibrations in the egg seemed to catch her mid stride and at least once she had to stop and stand half crouched, breathing through her open mouth, as the high setting almost pushed her over the edge.

Junie was not used to heavy physical exercise. It did not take long for the muscles in her arms to start to ache and then burn. She tried to keep up a steady rhythm, to keep the blade spinning, but it was nearly impossible. Each time she saw the blade starting to spin down she would whimper and shove again, wanting to avoid the struggle to get it up to speed again.

Bob was riding around and around the property, dragging a larger version of her mower behind a small tractor. She could feel his eyes on her each time he rode past her. When she could not push the mower one more time, she stood over it, gasping for breath, glaring at it, flexing her arms to relieve the burning. Bob brought the tractor to stop near her and called, "Time to take a break." Junie felt herself jerk her eyes to him, still angry over the failure of her strength. "Thank you, Master." This time the calmness was gone, her voice was exhausted and slightly acid. She pulled off the gloves and threw them down beside the mower in a jerky violent gesture.

Bob's eyebrow arched. "Go take a break, Junie. Go lie down on the lounger." Junie marched up to the deck, walking tall and straight, not caring if the pins on her labia caught between her thighs as she walked, ignoring the painful jerks and yanks on her flesh.

Junie almost threw herself down on the lounger, intensely aware of the anger rising up inside her. Junie rarely allowed herself to feel angry, preferring to avoid confrontation. This was a very alien feeling and she was too tired to fight it.

Bob stood, looking down at her, their eyes locked together. Junie stared hotly back at him until feelings of confusion and fear beat back the anger and her eyes faltered and shifted. Bob nodded wordlessly and walked into the house. He returned and handed her a tall glass of water. Junie was instantly aware of being intensely thirsty. She drank down the whole glass and stared at the bottom, wishing that there was more. This time her words were genuine, "Thank you, Sir."

"Stand up and grab the back of the lounger. Stick your ass out." Junie quailed for the briefest of instants, realizing that this was going to be a cycle; pain, pleasure, frustration, work, and finally exhaustion. As she pulled herself to stand, she wondered how many times she could go through this before she snapped and ran away.

Again she gripped the back of the chair, her eyes staring at the swinging weight that seemed intent on tearing her nipples off. She idly took in how her shoes were stained green and blades of grass were stuck in the sweat and sunscreen on her legs. Junie made no effort to stifle her yell of pain as he struck her ass with the crop. Her voice was both resigned and angry as she barked out, "Thank you, Master. Please hit me again." Bob did not relent until she was sobbing brokenly, all anger gone from her voice. Her words a confused blend of begging for his blows mixed with pleading for mercy.

When he told her to turn around and put her hands behind her back she was sobbing almost hysterically. He snapped her sharply three times on each nipple, alternating between each one. This time Junie did not find peace, twisting and jerking, she screamed her 'thank you' almost incoherently with each blow.

Bob's voice was neutral, again in that conversational tone "Lie down on the lounger again."

Between sobs Junie begged, "Please sir, I have to go pee." Her voice was almost childlike.

Bob pointed away from the house. "Piss in the woods, bitch."

Junie was shocked into silence and looked at him unsure if she had heard him correctly. Then she seemed to shrink into herself. She slunk off the deck, walked out past the edge of the lawn and into the woods. She crouched, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, and peed.

As she returned to the deck, there was no pride left in her walk, just a struggle to minimize the jerking of the pins and the swing of the weight on her nipples. She lowered herself onto the lounger and looked up at Bob, her eyes accepting but filled with sadness.

His eyes met hers as he removed the clamps. Her mouth made a soft circle and she wailed. It felt like her nipples were on fire. His fingers felt like rasps scraping the skin off her as he massaged her flesh, each roll of her of her flesh between his fingertips forcing another wail from her.

"Your nipples are getting very sensitive. I kind of like that." A tiny part of Junie's mind, perhaps the last scrap of sanity she had left, thought that this relaxed conversational tone of Bob's was the most frightening of all.

As he replaced the clamps, Junie's voice was a terrified squeal. "Thank you, Master."

After he massaged the blood back into her labia and replaced the pins he held up the wand vibrator. "I would not suggest pushing so close to the edge. You don't seem to be quite as in control of your emotions as last time."

Junie watched as he put the wand to her, wondering why she had not gone numb. It seemed each time he touched that thing to her it was more intense, her clitoris as sore and sensitive as her nipples. It did not take very long before she was gasping and pushing away the vibrator, her hand almost spastic in her rush to slap it away.

While Junie had not allowed herself to stray too close the limits of her abilities, it seemed to take far, far longer for the urge to come to subside. Junie found herself franticly turning off the egg buried in her cunt when the random setting started buzzing on high. "Please, Master, could we put it on another setting. It almost got me."

"Put it on medium for now."

"Thank you, Master."

"You know what's next."

Junie nodded sadly and headed back to the mower. Pulling on the gloves she gripped the handles of the mower and went back to work. It hurt like hell; her nipples were in constant agony, almost eclipsing the sensations coming from her cunt and ass. Junie gritted her teeth and focused on mowing, soft whines of pain leaking out of her, with each shove and pull back.

This time the rhythm seemed to become a refuge, and she let it flow over her, like the pain. Numbly pushing and pulling, her breathing flowing with the work, each exhale a soft moan of pain, Junie lost all awareness of anything beyond her body and the whirling blade of the mower. She did not notice when Bob turned off the tractor and came to stand beside her. She did not stop when he spoke to her, and she looked up at him startled and disoriented, when he put his hands over hers, forcing him to stop.

"Junie. Stop!"

Junie stood swaying looking at him, her eyes puzzled, her arms hanging at her sides, her body drenched in sweat. Her breathing still held the rhythm of the work, whimpering softly with each exhalation, completely unaware of herself.

"Go up on the deck. Take a break."

Her awkward, straddle legged walk, was almost natural now. Again everything seemed to move in slow motion. Her body still felt on fire but her mind was numb.

When Bob handed her the glass of water she greedily drank it down and was up and standing ready for his crop before he told her to stand. Oddly she felt excited, almost impatient. Junie tossed her hair and looked over her shoulder at Bob, her anticipation apparent.

As the crop struck her ass it hurt. Junie was pretty sure it hurt worse than the last two times; her scream of pain rang out across the lawn and echoed back from the trees. Yet when she spoke, her voice was calm, almost jubilant. "Thank you, Master. Please may I have more?" There was no question in her mind. She wanted more. She arched her back and reached out with her ass, her body begging for the blow, craving everything her Master wanted to give her.

When Bob told her to stand and face the crop, she smiled and eagerly arched her back. "Yes, please hit them. Hit this fucking bitch's nipples." He struck once and she stopped, covered her breasts with both hands and hunched over, suddenly struggling against the unexpected orgasm that seemed to come out of nowhere. Pulling her panties to one side Junie yanked the egg out and stood shuddering and fighting. It took a long time before she stood again, a soft trickle of blood coming from the corner of her mouth from where she had bitten her lip.

She took a long shuddering breath. "I am sorry, Master. I did not expect that." Tucking the egg back inside of herself she once more put her hands behind her back. "Thank you, Master. Please start again."

Bob reached out and wiped the blood from her chin and put his fingers into his mouth. "Junie, how are you feeling?"

"Feeling, Master? I am feeling happy. Please hit me. Hit this bitch's nipples." Her eyes were glassy.

"No we don't need to do that anymore."

"No?" Her tone was confused.

"Lie down on the lounger, Junie."

"Yes, Master." Junie moved languidly, lying down. Bob left her nipple clamps on but unwound the vibrator control from the chain connecting them. He removed the clothespins from her labia and massaged them, carefully avoiding any contact with her swollen red clitoris. Junie sighed and squirmed under his touch. Her eyes looked startled as he pulled off her saturated panties and removed the still vibrating egg. Her whole cunt looked swollen and red. "I am going to take you now Junie and when I tell you to come you will come for me won't you?"

"Oh yes, Master. Fuck me, please."

Bob kicked off his shoes and pulled down his pants. Junie's eyes were locked on his. Lifting the end of the lounger up, he adjusted the legs so it was high, raising Junie's ass higher than her head and flipping her over, he pushed into her cunt from behind. "You will come only when I say, every time I say."

Each thrust pushed the butt plug into her ass. Her nipples shot stabs of agony from rubbing on the plastic cover of the lounger cushion. Junie could not move, her legs did not touch the ground. Each lunge into her was exquisite agony. Again she found herself fighting with every fiber of her soul to keep from coming. Junie found herself babbling. "Thank you. Thank you. Oh god. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck!" Each exclamation was louder than the next. Bob reached under her and released the nipple clamps and growled. "Now, bitch. Come now!"

For the briefest second the world stood still. Junie froze as the white hot agony shot through her and she teetered on the cusp of her climax. It was like her body could not believe it was finally permitted. Bob reached down, grabbed her hair and lifted, pulling hard, forcing her to arch her back and gripped one her nipples, jerking it cruelly. Junie lifted her head and grated out a long whining whimper as she let go and fell, her body convulsing, her cries growing louder in her ears as her ecstasy built instead of diminished.

Bob rode her bucking body hard and fast. Each thrust forcing another long grunting spasm from her, her cries hoarse and primitive. The endless clenching spasms of her cunt around him sent him over the edge. He lunged deep, his whole body quivering, pumping his come deep into her. Junie's legs went rigid and then she let out a strangled scream and went limp.

Junie's only movement as he eased himself back and forth inside her cunt was the repeated clenching of her muscles around his slowly softening cock. Her hair lay over her face and her hands lay limp and motionless; the only response to his slowly corkscrewing the butt plug from her ass, was a slight tremor in her thigh muscles and an echoing jerk in her fingers.

Bob gently called her name. "Junie, Junie, wake up."

It was a measure of her lesson that she almost instantly lifted her head, her eyes bleary and her voice fogged with exhaustion. "Yes, Master."

"Get up, Junie. Walk into the house. Go to your bedroom."

"Yes, Master."

For a few seconds her legs waved helplessly, unable to touch the deck, her brain unable to process what needed to be done. Bob lowered the end of the lounge chair and once her feet touched down she seemed to find her bearings. Bob smiled softly to himself. Her strides still held the awkward widened stance that she had adopted when the clothespins had held her labia painfully pinched and stretched. Junie walked right past Donna, apparently oblivious of her presence and staggered into her bedroom. Once in her room she stopped and stood, waiting for her next directive, incapable of any initiative of her own.

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers