Joining the Circle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Suddenly completely sober, Junie instinctively did not speak. Standing silent, her eyes curious and happy, she watched Donna place another crown of green on Bob's head. Once more she shared a kiss and the single soft word, "Welcome."

Junie was struck with the beauty and grace of the place and the people she was so quickly falling in love with. She felt a shiver of emotion and her eyes wet with tears. A long shuddering sigh shook her, a prickling sense of something unseen, beyond her understanding swarmed over her skin.

Bob held his hand out to her. "Come here to me, Junie."

As his arms gathered her close, his body warm and sheltering, he spoke softly, "Welcome, Junie."

His hands were gentle but irresistible, as he led her to the large round flat surface of the ancient tree trunk. He leaned down, touched her foot and then put his hand in a small depression in the side. Junie nodded and used the small step to lift herself up to the waist high surface. Standing on the top, Junie felt the wood under her feet, perfectly smooth and cool. She wondered why her feet felt so warm, in fact her whole body felt warm and relaxed.

Bob helped Donna step up and then stepped up himself. Moving to the center he sat and pulled both Donna and Junie to cuddle close in his lap, their arms and legs seeking and wrapping close around each other in a tangle. Once they had found a place where their limbs were comfortably twined, their bodies warm and close, they rested motionless, waiting.

Junie found her head resting on Donna's shoulder, her face snuggled into the curve of her neck. She could feel Donna's pulse under her lips. Bob's arms were stretched around both her and Donna. Junie felt perfectly comfortable and surprisingly warm.

It seemed to Junie that they sat, wrapped safely in each other's arms, for an eternity. Her mind repeatedly tried to pull her from this place, to disturb her with worries and thoughts of the outside world. Over and over she repeated silently to herself to not think about this. Her Master had told her to not think about these things, but the more she tried to stop, the more the clamor in her mind intruded.

Finally, she gave a little sigh of restless frustration. Why were they just sitting here like this, a strange naked sculpture, with these ferns in their hair? Bob tightened his arms around her and murmured softly. "Be still, Junie. Empty your mind. Listen, just listen."

Junie froze. Listen? Listen to what? The forest seemed silent. The only sound she could hear was the softest whisper of their breathing and her own heartbeat drumming in her ears. Junie closed her eyes and reached out with her other senses. She could feel the cool air and the wood beneath her hip and thigh. The touch of the naked skin against hers felt unnaturally warm. She could smell the scents of her lovers, the sweet clean smell of soaps overlaying the deeper warmer odors of the salt and musk of their bodies.

The smell and sensation of the bodies next to hers lit a spark of lust in her, a ripple of sensation running through her belly, making her cunt clench. She fought to stay still, to ignore the dampness that she could feel between her legs.

Listen! She tried again. What did he mean? Straining, she tried to find something to listen to. There was no sound; in fact the silence seemed unnatural. Again Bob murmured, "Don't try so hard. Just relax. Empty your mind."

Junie silently nodded, her face still trapped safe and warm between Donna's neck and Bob's chest. Focusing on her breath, she allowed her whole body to soften, melting boneless, letting the arms of her lovers support her. Bob murmured, "Good, yes, like that."

Slowly, almost beyond perception, Junie began to feel weightless, floating. As she kept her eyes closed, she felt like she was rocking, spinning. The lights in the backs of her eyes seemed to dance and revolve around her. It seemed the most natural thing in the world that the bodies that had been so still next to hers, began to move. Slowly sliding and twisting in concert with her growing sense of internal movement. Instinctively Junie kept her eyes closed, letting her lover's hands guide her, stretch her, lift her.

It seemed like she was floating in a sea of warmth, her skin lighting with flames at each touch. Junie became aware of a gentle humming, and realized it was her own voice, sighing, moaning. It resonated in her ears and only increased her sense of peace. Junie's awareness seemed to expand as her excitement built. It seemed like she was being lifted and held by the sensations coursing through her body. Her body undulating in a primal dance of pleasure, Junie eagerly opened herself to each touch.

Bob's voice came to her from far away. "Open your eyes, Junie." It was a struggle to come back to earth, to return to the embrace of her lovers. Only her obedience to that voice was enough to force her eyes open. Her eyelids blinked and fluttered. Donna's eyes were inches from hers, soft and unfocused, her lips open and quivering with passion. Junie gently pressed her lips against those lips so sweetly close to hers, raising her hands and holding Donna's breasts, rolling her small pink nipples between her fingers.

Bob lay back on the smooth wood and lifted Junie to straddle him and then pulled Donna on top of him as well. Both women knelt facing each other, his erection standing tall and hard between them. Donna reached for Junie's hips and pulled against her, trapping their Master's cock between them. Their folds wrapped around the pillar between them and touched in a tantalizing kiss.

Junie wrapped her arms around Donna and together they writhed against the hardness between them, sliding their tender flesh up and down his shaft. Their lips met and they kissed, their tongues dancing, feeding off each other's sweet gasps and moans. Again Junie let her eyes drift shut, letting the sense of weightless freedom lift her, spinning and dancing with the lights that flashed through her mind. She could sense a building tension in herself that was echoed by the urgency of Donna's mouth against her own. Clinging to each other they soared higher, surging against each other, waiting for their Master's word. When it came, the soft deep growl of a single word, "Now," they fell together, clutching at each other, convulsing as one, their Master's essence anointing them both.

Donna reached down and rubbed the hot white semen into Junie's belly and breasts. "Welcome, Junie. Welcome to our circle."

Junie lifted Donna's hands to her mouth and licked her fingers clean, murmured, "Thank you. Oh, thank you."

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

This is the last chapter of "Joining the Circle" but not the end of the story. For the further adventures of Bob, Donna and Junie, look for "Finding Happiness." It is the second book in the Northwest Hunter's Trilogy. Chapter One will be posted next week. Here is a sneak peek at the prologue.

Book Two of The Northwest Hunters Trilogy: Finding Happiness

Prologue:

Junie Thomas had always been pathologically shy. Short and fat, she was painfully self-conscious. She avoided new places, new experiences and strangers at all costs. Divorced and with her children grown, her whole world consisted of her boring, lonely job and her hobbies. If it weren't for her computer, she would have never spoken to anyone. But there in the anonymous world of the internet, it had been easy to pretend to be someone else, someone bolder, more experienced... happier.

It was there in the internet that she had learned that her lifelong fantasies of ravishment, of being taken and controlled, forced to do all the things she craved, craved and feared, were not an impossible dream. She learned that there were people who lived this life, voluntary slaves to a Master who could make those dreams come true.

She had found a man in a chat room devoted to Masters and slaves, a man who courted her with promises and the illusion of strength. Perhaps it was the fact he lived too far away to really see that made it easy to play along, to pretend to be a slave, but this little taste of what could be only made Junie realize how much she wanted the real thing, a real Master.

In many ways she was indebted to Sir James. After all, he was the one that suggested she answer Bob and Donna's ad looking for a submissive woman to come serve them.

Junie had never thought in a million years that they would want her but at Sir James' urging, she had answered and now here she was, living a dream.

But if Sir James had done the right thing by encouraging her to pursue this dream, he had also betrayed her. He had shared her information with another man, someone who had befriended him on the internet posing as a friend and a mentor, someone dangerous. This was a mistake that would have repercussions that threatened to tear apart Junie's life just when she was finally finding happiness.

Please feel free to rate and leave feedback.

Enjoy, xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers