Joins Mile High Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers

David stood up and he grabbed my butt, holding me up as he pulled me onto his hard cock. I kept my balance by anchoring my feet on the toilet seat as he drove his cock deep into my pussy and then out and in again and again. I was floating, in a state of orgasmic bliss. Each wave took me with it for a ride of deep pleasure. Each time I felt his cock touch my innards and make contact with my g-spot it sent electric pulses throughout my body. I was like a live wire, sparking from every atom.

We were moaning in unison. Out bodies were soaked with sweat from all the intense body movements. We were both out of breath from all our deep breathing. I felt that final push as it went deep into me. At the same time he drove a finger right deep into my ass. This was enough to once again push me over the edge and give me an extraordinary orgasm. It was a different feeling to vaginal penetration but it hit on virgin untouched nerves within my anus that felt like live wires. I let out such a loud and high pitch moan I am sure other passengers could hear me.

He was fucking me hard and fast now. His fingers still emerged in my butt pressing deeply and touching new erotic zones I never knew existed. It was like I was being stimulated from every possible direction and all at once

I had never talked dirty before while having sex. I had always considered this taboo, but this was such free open crazy sex and the moment felt so right, that without restraint and a care in the world I allowed my raw instinctual animalistic nature to take the reins as I shut my mind to all my inhibitions.

"Please fuck me hard! fuck my cunt, fuck it, fuck it harder, yes put it there. Ooh ooh!!!" I shouted between my moans.

"Yes fuck me in the ass with your fingers too. I like it. Its so goooood!" I continued.

"I want your full balls to explode and shoot your hot boiling cum all over my body and into my mouth. I want to taste it!" I went on.

This turned him on more and his thrusts got faster and harder. He was dripping sweat all over me, and the floor. His face was as red as beetroot. His face displayed such intensity it looked as if it would crack from all the lines.

The final thrust came. He took a deep breath, held it in and then he pulled out his cock from my soaked pussy. His cock pulsated and throbbed and jumped as he moaned loudly again and again in unison with the rhythm. He shot a stream of white sticky cum into the air again and again several times. I felt a blob land on my tits, and another one in my dark pubic hair and another on my arm. Then just when we though it was over, it jumped again and it shot cum high up, landing on the mirror besides us. A last spurt of cum shot up like a rocket and into my face it went. I looked into the mirror and saw white gooish sperm dripping down my chin.

We were both wasted. He rubbed his cum into my tits, as I wiped my chin and arm clean. We both smiled at each other with a glint in our eyes that needed no word to be spoken.

"I think we have just joined the mile high club!" was all I could muster as I caught my breath.

David laughed in response.

David got dressed, this time into his jeans. He opened the toilet door and went out first. I quickly locked it again behind him. I stayed a few more minutes as I wiped the sweat off my body and the cum out of my pubic region using David's tights. I put my shirt back on and then put back on my pair of tights. When I though the coast was clear I exited and walked back quickly to my seat.

Jenny was now awake and reading the in-flight magazine. David was sitting in his seat drinking an orange juice.

"Are you ok Rachel? You must have slept on your side of your face. Your chin looks so red?" she asked me.

"I am fine. I hate flying so I had to run to the toilet to bring up." I lied feeling a little guilty for what had transpired.

"Poor thing" she replied.

I sat back in my seat as David and Jenny spoke in the background. I was tired but I had the blissful relaxed satisfied feeling that once doe not get much of in life.

"Hey Rachel, I am sorry but I will need those tights back. They are my only pair and I have to wear them to the exhibition." Jenny requested.

"Jen offcourse, I will have them washed at my hotel and I will bring them over to you straight afterwards" I replied.

"No, you don't need to do that, my first appearance at the exhibition is an hour after landing so I will take them as they are- you really don't need to worry about cleaning them. Its not like you have run a mile and sweated in them" Jenny innocently said.

I felt bad. The tights had been soaked with my juices.

I got up, fetched my jeans form the overhead locker and went back to the toilet to change.

I took off the tights. I tried to wash it around the groin area. I lifted them up to my nose and I smelt a strong salty aroma. I took out my perfume and I sprayed the tights lightly. Little did she know what I had got up to with her boyfriend and now she would have to wear the tights that are soaked with my pussy juices -- all extracted by her boyfriend.

The plane landed and Jenny changed into the tights at the airport to make her way to the exhibition. I never saw David again. He tried to call me but the guilt prevented me from responding.

I was also naughty on the plane. It was like the devil had possessed me. Ones sex drive and hormones are so strong one should never underestimate its power. I was so possessed that during this flight, before the interlude, while I was still sitting in my seat, I had taken a few great hidden snaps, with my tiny credit card sized digital camera, of Jenny and of David wearing the tights.

Some of these were of him sleeping with the erection showing through. I suppose I was amazed at the time and I couldn't touch him so I took some shots of him. I look at them from time to time. I must have a fetish for guys in tights or is it for cocks showing through tight material. I am not sure. Its a little like its there and you can see it, you can caress it with your eyes and mouth and let it tantalise you but its still tightly wrapped away from your grasp.

Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers
12