JoJo Finishes Her Training

Story Info
You take JoJo for her final training.
15.8k words
4.49
58.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been almost six months since the first incident with my neighbors David and Mistress Del. Since her domination of me at the club I have become her slave. Mistress has directed me to quit my job and move in with them as their slave, keeping my Mistress aroused and contented.

She is reading while I am, as always, sitting at her feet. I am lost in my reverie of you when I hear the phone ring. I am not able to hear too much as you speak very softly. I also am not able to hear what is being said on the other end, but do pick up tidbits of the conversation on your end.

“Why yes she loves to suck cock and really big ones are her favorite. Hmm yours sounds just like what JoJo enjoys, I am sure she would love to suck it, oh and you have a friend too?”

As you converse you have also started to use your feet to tease my cock. I feel you take it between your big toe and the next. You know how this drives me wild, especially when you squeeze really tight with them. With the other foot you rub the toenail of the big toe directly on top of my head and down the slit repeatedly. With practiced grace you are able to turn the toenail so as to dig it into the slit as well. I am beside myself with the urge to cum. Lost in your phone conversation, I think perhaps you won’t notice how close to the edge I am. As always you have that sixth sense though and just as I think I am about to ejaculate you stop. I feel you shift your weight on my face as you continue to talk on the phone.

I hear you close the phone conversation, ending it by saying “well I certainly do look forward to this and I know that JoJo does as well.”

“That was David’s friend Aston, the one he mentioned the other day. He loves sissy slaves and has actually trained his share in the past. He definitely wants to have fun with you. I told him that you and I were both still new at this and he graciously offered to also provide me with some instructions on how to better mold you to my will”

“That sounds wonderful Mistress, when will we meet him?”

“We still have to determine that, as we will be visiting him for a couple of days. We have some preparation to do before we meet him. From what Aston told me we need to have you in perfect condition for this. He said that he likes to be quite rough and extreme. He also has a friend that will assist him, so you need to be ready to experience a marathon session. Oh I am so excited I think I will give you a little treat tonight slave. Get my strap on and bring it to me.”

I crawl to your toy box, open the lid and there sits the beautiful cock of my Mistress. An 8 inch strap on with the most beautiful head, I worship this cock of yours so intensely Mistress. I pull the strap on from the box and crawl back to the bed. I assist you in putting it on, my hands trembling with anticipation. You order me onto the bed and to kneel before you. You bring the hugh phallus only inches from my face, then you begin to slap it with the cock. As always this act brings out a very bold and sadistic side of you. You laugh as you slap my face with the cock. You taunt me, asking,

“Do you want to suck my cock bitch? Do you want to show your Mistress you are her slut?”

“Oh yes Mistress” I reply.

With that I feel you pull the hair on the top of my head and begin to slide the dildo into my mouth. It feels so good to have you in my mouth, my tongue, lips and throat feel the sensation of you fucking me. Your hips thrusting as you fuck my face. You look down into my eyes, and I know that you can see the adoration for you my most superior one. Your hands on the back of my head rock me up and down the length of your shaft. The smell of your arousal is strong in the room; the juices that are now running down your thigh flick my face.

Wild with lust, you throw me onto my back and reach to the nightstand for lubrication; you squirt some onto both the cock and the opening of my ass. My legs are spread wide ready to take your cock and receive your Domination of me. I love providing my submission in this fashion and know that you will give my ass a good fucking. I feel so good when I am able to serve you this way, to prove to all you are my Mistress.

Just like that you are inside of me, first just the head and then slowly you press the rest of the shaft into me. I feel your hips as they meet mine, you have pulled my legs apart and my ankles are near my ears. I feel so wonderful with your hands upon me pulling my legs apart, your cock delivery increasing in tempo. It massages my prostate and the dildo is rubbing on your clitoris, I grab your ass to steady you. Your ass feels so good in my hands. Before we know it we have both climaxed, yours coming as you grab me tightly, scratching my body and mine, my cock erupting and spurting my liquid. As your orgasm subsides you collapse upon me with your cock still buried inside of me, we drift to sleep in each other’s arms.

It has been a couple of weeks since Aston first contacted you. You have had several more conversations with him since and each time you seem more and more excited. It’s a Monday morning and we are lying together in your bed, you are feeling quite relaxed as I have just brought you to orgasm with my mouth. I am in your arms and you are teasing my very erect cock through my panties. Pinching the head and slowly running your finger down the length of my shaft, squeezing my balls, I am so hard; it has been so long since you have last allowed me to cum.

“Well slave, are you ready to have some fun over the next couple of days? I have made all of the arrangements and tomorrow morning we will leave to spend a couple of days with Aston and his friend Jerome. I have to tell you that I can’t remember the last time I looked forward to something so much. Aston has promised that it will be quite the experience for both of us. Though there is going to be some pain for you my pet.” you laughingly say.

“Yes Mistress, I am quite excited as well I must confess, though a bit scared too.”

“Don’t worry JoJo I will make sure it doesn’t get too out of hand and that you are OK. Remember as much as I love to torture you and see you take pain for my pleasure, I do love you. You are mine and I will take good care of you.

Well it’s finally here the fateful day, that we leave to meet Aston. Its Tuesday morning and I am in the bathroom finishing off the second of two enemas that you ordered me to have. There is a tension in the house that is for sure, the combination of our lust, curiosity and my nervousness. I cannot remember the number of orgasms you had while riding my face and having me spend time in your new favorite toy the pussy collar. It still amazes me how excited I become by pleasing you. Of course the combination of your multiple orgasms and my continued denial has me in quite a state. As you hear me flush the toilet from expelling the second enema, you walk into the bathroom.

“Very good JoJo, do you have everything nice and clean now? Aston has promised a lot of anal play and I want to make sure you are ready.”

As always after having an enema I feel a heightened sensitivity in my ass, am I really this big of a slut?

“Yes Mistress everything is cleaned up and I am feeling very aroused in my ass”

“Good JoJo, now come into the bedroom and stand near my bed, I want to inspect you before we dress you.”

I follow you on my hands and knees into the bedroom. Once there I rise to my feet. You begin to carefully inspect my body. Looking to make sure there are no stray hairs, that my ass is clean, and that my nail polish has not chipped. You then begin to fondle my cock, which immediately becomes swollen and hard.

“Well you look very nice JoJo and it looks like your little cock is in good shape as well. Are you ready to see some real cocks today? I don’t know if I can believe David or not but from what he has told me, Aston and Jerome belong in the cock hall of fame. I think we will have a lot of fun with these men, of course you will probably have some pain as well” you laugh.

“I really am looking forward to getting some lessons from Aston. He seems to be quite experienced and he has assured me that as a Male Dom he can provide some unique insights. I find that so erotic and hot. My pussy is so wet and if we didn’t need to get on the road I think I would have to have some licking.”

With that you hand me the panties you have picked out for me to wear today. They are a pair of beautiful red satin thongs, one of my favorites. Once I have the panties on you hand me the matching bra, then a denim mini skirt. I then sit down and you begin to apply a light coat of make up, all the time singing "dude looks like a lady". Once you are satisfied with the make up, you then pull my wig out of the box and place the short brunette bob on my head. Finally you hand me a very sheer and bare mid-riff white blouse to put on.

After some minor adjustments you step back and say, “Yes very good JoJo, you look nice and hot. I think Aston is going to find you very sexy”

“I think you should wear your red fuck me pumps JoJo, but lets not put those on till we are ready to go. I need to finish dressing myself. Why don’t you go around the house and make sure that we haven’t forgotten anything and I will be ready in a few minutes”

I walk around the house, making sure all of the windows are shut, the kitchen is straightened, the plants are watered and that we haven’t left any of our play toys out. I hear you come up behind me and drop to the floor assuming the slave position. Wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of denim shorts you look so beautiful to me.

As you sit down in your favorite chair, you beckon me to come to you. As I kneel in front of you, you raise your right foot up. I know what is expected of me, taking the foot gently in my hands I begin to kiss the instep, lick down to the toes, suck on the toes and rub your feet. I hear you say,

“Very good JoJo, you please me so much. Now we are getting ready to take our relationship to the next level. From what Aston told me things are probably going to be very intense these next couple of days. I want you to know that I love you and will see that no harm comes to you. That said I really want to see your limits and buttons pushed. Through our time together I have really come to enjoy the new Mistress Del that is emerging in our relationship. I do have hopes that you and I will continue to grow together. I know that I want what will be happening today. This really is a trial for you my pet, if it gets to be too much you let me know but also know that it might effect our long term status.”

“Mistress I love you so much, and I want so very much to please you. I confess to being both scared and excited right now. I promise to do my best as it is my desire to serve you as long as I can.”

“JoJo I have faith in you. Now lets get started shall we?”

With that you take my hand as I slip into my heels as we go out the back door and get into your new black jeep. In the car your hand slides over to my thigh, you slide your hand up and start to rub my cock through my panties.

“I am happy to see our little friend is excited, he is going to get lots of attention. Aston has promised to really enlighten me on cock and ball torture sweetie. I know that you will love that as well. “

It seems like only a few minutes have passed but we are now getting off the exit. You check your directions and start driving through town. It doesn’t take long and we are just outside of town going west on a small dirt road. After a couple of miles we come to a private road on the right. On the corner is a sign saying “Miss Del and JoJo this way.” It seems strange to see my sissy name out like that, but I notice it causes you to smile.

Turning down the road we drive through a very thick woods, when suddenly we come upon a clearing. In it stands a very large house, with a well-groomed lawn.

“This must be it, Aston told me he had quite the place and he wasn’t lying. Apparently he made a small fortune off of the stock market and now doesn’t have to work. He spends his time devoted to his hobbies JoJo, one of which is the training and enjoyment of sissy sluts.”

I wonder who this man could be that has such a passion and the means to indulge it. If this is the outside of the house what has he done on the inside? I realize that question will be answered in short order. As we get out of the jeep you have me carry our bags as we approach the front door. Upon reaching the door as you go to ring the bell it suddenly opens before us.

Standing there is the most incredibly good looking and well-built man. Wearing only a pair of shorts its hard not to also notice the significant bulge he possesses. Seeing that bulge I am filled with both lust and anxiety, the monster seems to have a life of its own as it stretches against the fabric of the shorts.

Looking at you, he says,

“You must be Miss Del”, and then turning to me,“ and you must be the lovely sissy slut JoJo, I am your host Aston. Please come into my house, JoJo you can set those bags down by the stairs there, we can deal with those later on. First lets get a look at you, I can’t tell you how I much I have been looking forward to this. Come make yourselves comfortable.”

We follow Aston into a very large and well-decorated living room.

“Is there anything I can get you two? Coffee? Soda? Water?”

“Hmm a cup of coffee for me, and probably some water for JoJo we don’t want her getting dry later on.”

“Can do, why don’t you both get comfortable and I will be back in a minute.”

You find a comfortable chair to sit in and just as I am getting on my knees to sit next to you, you say,

“JoJo not today, I would like you standing out in the middle of the room so that Lord Aston and I can both look at you as we get comfortable. Stand in position number 2”

Feeling apprehensive, I stand in the middle of the room, arms behind my back, legs spread shoulder width and my head down.

Aston returns to the room and hands you your cup of coffee, he then turns to hand me my water. As I take it from him, I realize it’s a large bottle shaped like a cock with a very realistic head. As I am holding it you notice the bottle and laugh,

“That’s great Aston where did you get that? I need one like that?”

“ I have a friend, who makes them, I thought we shouldn’t deprive our little JoJo of cock at all. I look forward to seeing that in her mouth. I will talk to my friend and have him send you some. They come in both black and white, so you can have your choice of the cock he sucks”

“Well how wickedly delicious, drink up JoJo. Aston is a good host, thought of all of your needs and I didn’t hear a thank you”

“Thank you Aston” I reply meekly and begin embarrassingly sucking the cock to get my water.

“You’re welcome JoJo, but with Mistress Del’s approval I would like you to address me as Lord Aston”

I look to you for direction and you silently nod your head in approval.

“Yes thank you Lord Aston”

As I stand in the middle of the room sucking the cock bottle, you and Lord Aston engage in some light conversation. You ask where Jerome is and Lord Aston replies that he will be joining us later for the second part of the day but that he had some errands to run this morning. After a bit of this Lord Aston asks if you are ready to get started.

You reply, “Ready?, I was ready to begin three minutes after we walked in the door”

“Well then follow me downstairs to the training room”

You and Lord Aston rise from your seats and as you walk next to him with me following, I hear you say,

“Well Lord Aston I must say you are a really good looking man, and that seems to be quite the cock you have in your pants. You did say that you enjoy women as well didn’t you? Because I would really like to experience that”

“Miss Del I do enjoy women as well, as does Jerome. I know that I am big but Jerome, he is something else. The two of us would be more then happy to provide you with some pleasure over the next few days. We do so love sissy slaves though. I don’t know what it is about them, but it is such a turn on for both of us to take another man and make him into a complete sissy slave. The sense of power is amazing. It looks like you have made a good start with your JoJo. My experience has been that whatever hold you have on her now, will increase tenfold, both from submitting to us for your pleasure, her decadent needs and also because of the insight the two of us can provide.”

In the midst of this conversation we have started descending the stairs. We enter a dimly lit basement though like everything else in the house it seems well decorated. As my eyes adjust to the dimness, Lord Aston walks over to a rheostat on the wall and turning the dial increases the light in the room. As I adjust to the new brightness, my jaw drops at what I take in. It looks like the dungeon out of a fantasy land, I take in a St. Andrews cross, a medical examining table complete with stirrups, a wall full of various whips, paddles, ropes, chains and god knows what else. Against one wall I see a couple of chairs that can only be described as thrones. It is towards these that Lord Aston heads. As he takes a seat in the larger of the two, he motions you to sit in the other. I follow and remain standing in front of the thrones. As you get situated Lord Aston, removes his shorts to reveal what you and I have both been curious about, a very large and beautiful cock. So beautiful and large that I feel my knees quiver. Lord Aston enjoys the admiring looks we are both giving him, as he does he says,

“ Miss Del if you have no objections at this point I would like to begin our training session.”

“Lord Aston that is perfect, JoJo, I am only going to be here now as an observer. Lord Aston is now your master until we tell you differently. I will participate through some of this, our goal for this morning is for you to learn to become a better sissy slave, improve my skills and most importantly for Lord Aston to enjoy himself. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress” I reply.

“JoJo why don’t we get better acquainted come kneel before me and my cock”

I approach Lord Aston on his throne and drop to me knees, his cock just inches from my face. Up close his cock is even more beautiful then I imagined it could be. Lord Aston places his hand on the back of my head and draws me closer. With his free hand he takes his cock and starts whipping my face with it. I feel so shamed and humiliated here with this big cock being whipped against my face but also so aroused.

As Lord Aston whips my face his cock becomes even more erect. He then takes the cock and starts to rub the velvety head against my lips. I am tingling with anticipation of getting my mouth around this monster. Sensing this Lord Aston uses his thumb to open my mouth and suddenly his cock is inside of my mouth. I cannot believe how big it is. My jaw does not seem to be able to expand enough to take it in, but I have no choice as Lord Aston begins to rock in the chair.

“That’s it bitch, suck my cock. You are nothing but a cock sucking slut sissy slave. Show your Mistress how much you love to suck cock. Let her see your debasement, you know that’s what you want. “

As Lord Aston taunts me, I feel myself redden at his comments; I am also struggling to breathe as his cock has grown while assaulting my mouth, I feel the head on the back of my throat. In an effort to gain some air I start to fondle his huge balls. He seems to enjoy this as I feel him back off a bit with this cock. His head is now in the middle of my mouth; I eagerly attack the slit of his cock with my tongue. I taste a salty mixture of sweat and urine on it as well my own saliva. Much too soon though it seems to end.

“Well very good JoJo, that wasn’t half bad, though it wasn’t half good either, you will be a much better cocksucker by the time you leave. Miss Del I always like to start out a session with some cocksucking, it helps the bitch know her place and gets me really worked up. I find that I enjoy these the more worked up I am, I would recommend the same for you. Always make sure your slut is keeping you happy. All else will follow.”