JoJo Finishes Her Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Lord Aston, picks me up by the arm and leads me over the medical examining table. Setting me on the table while he stands before me, he begins to kiss me. Once again I feel so strange at engaging in what is to me the most intimate of acts with a man. Some how sucking his cock seems less embarrassing then this. Lord Aston seems to know this as he probes my mouth with his tongue

“Yeah you are such a sweet little bitch JoJo,” he says.

As his kisses become stronger and more intense I feel his hands start to roam my body. He unbuttons the blouse I am wearing and throws it to the floor. I feel his hands on the outside of my bra as he fondles my small breasts, then his fingers find my nipples and he begins the most delightful pinching of them. I cannot help but let out a soft cry.

“Yeah that’s it bitch, let me see you respond”

With that his hand begins to move down my stomach to the top of my skirt. I feel him rub my groin through the skirt and the fireworks are beginning to smoke in my head. It doesn’t take long before he has skillfully removed my skirt as well and I sit there in only my bra, panties and heels. I look over and see you sitting in the throne taking all of this in as he manhandles me. Your hands are starting to caress your own sex as you get excited at the scene before you. Then suddenly I feel Lord Aston’s hand on my cock through the thin material of the panties, I have developed an erection. Lord Aston pinches the head, strokes the shaft, and squeezes the balls all of these things making me incredibly excited. Then I feel him rip my panties off causing my erection to swing free.

Lord Aston laughs as he sees my erection spring from its encasing.

“Wow that is a little thing, isn’t it. Miss Del told me it was pretty useless and she was right”

Looking over to you Lord Aston says,

“Miss Del if this is what you have had to deal with no wonder you have stopped having intercourse with this tiny bitch. Jerome and I will make sure you get a real fucking.”

“That sounds sooooooooo good, seeing his useless cock next to yours, I love how humiliated he must be. The thought of his humiliation and looking at that cock of yours have me hot, but please keep going. I am enjoying this more then I can say” you reply.

Removing my bra as well, Lord Aston pushes me on to the medical table. As I lie on the cold metal, he takes my wrists and fastens them to some shackles at the top of the table. He then puts my legs into the stirrups. As he does this he pulls the stirrups out which cause me to slide down the table. My arms are fully extended and my ass is half hanging off. Satisfied with my position, he locks the stirrups into place and attaches restraints to my ankles as well. Try as I might its impossible for me to move now.

Lying here, I see another table that I hadn’t noticed before. As I take it in I see that it contains a number of devices and toys. I watch as Lord Aston picks up what looks to be a wooden mallet meat tenderizer, I think no he couldn’t possibly and before I can finish the thought I feel him begin to pound my cock with it. First he attacks the tender head, and then begins to work down the shaft, I can’t believe how this feels, it hurts and yet feels so sexual. Lord Aston takes my balls in his hand and begins to work them with the mallet. The most maddening thing to me is his whistling while he does this. I see a smile cross his face as I begin to attempt to squirm free.

“Hold still my little pet, there is no escape for you. It’s best if you learn to take this. This is what your Mistress wants, every time you want to leave just think this is what my Mistress wants. You are pleasing her by taking this pain to your body. Before you leave that will be your only thought.”

With that he tugs down on my balls and begins pounding back up the short length of my cock, once again reaching the head. I feel the little teeth of the tenderizer on my sensitive purple head. Just when I am about ready to scream from the intensity he stops. I breathe deeply attempting to catch my breath.

It seems I have almost caught it when I begin to feel the familiar sting of a penis whip attacking my cock and balls. He is showing me no mercy as he is whipping it with such intensity, more even then you ever have. The lashes sting as they find the soft skin of my cock. In fact the pain is so great my cock begins to shrivel to protect its self. Lord Aston seems oblivious as he continues to deliver his blows. When it seems once again that I can take no more he ceases.

“Miss Del I really want you to see this next torture up close, and also I think that I will need you to muffle his screams. Would you remove your shorts and climb up on JoJo's mouth. I think you will enjoy having him service you while I do this as well”

“Why Lord Aston I would love to. I am quite aroused and one thing JoJo is good at is licking my pussy, she has to be with a useless cock like she has.”

Soon I am looking up into your most beautiful pussy; you are facing my feet as you lower yourself on to my waiting face. It feels so good to have you there; I love the aroma of your pussy and the sweet taste of your juices as they begin to trickle. As you make yourself comfortable I begin lick your clitoris and pussy. I have forgotten where I am and as always eating your pussy takes me away to my special place. I am not there long when I feel the most intense situation on the head and slit of my cock.

“Why Lord Aston you are positively evil you say while rocking on my face. Who would of thought of that use for sandpaper”

“Miss Del its amazing how good this one is” he says as he continues the abrasion of my cock head.

His touch is fairly light but the sandpaper seems to be somewhat coarse, and its really doing a number on my cock. I want to scream out in pain, but of course all I can do is increase the energy with which I eat your pussy. I can tell that this is having an effect on you. Sensing how aroused you are Lord Aston says to you,

“ Miss Del let me know when you are close to coming and then I have the coup de grace for you.”

I feel you begin to tighten and then say,

“I am ready, oh god I am ready to cum.”

No sooner have your words been uttered then I feel the most intense stinging as Lord Aston is now massaging rubbing alcohol into my fresh abraded cock. The sanding has opened me up and the pain is incredible as I feel it my whole body is shuddering and I feel yours shudder from an intense orgasm. As your orgasm subsides, you take a deep breath and rest comfortably on my face. I feel the cheeks of your ass as you settle in and hear you say,

“Well that was quite wonderful, what is next?”

“Oh we have lots more to go Miss Del.

“Tell me Lord Aston what do you know about piercing? I am thinking of having a ring put through the head of JoJo’s little cock. You know one that would pass through the slit. I want to be able to leash it as well as put a little symbol on it as a sign of my ownership”

“Well Miss Del I happen to know some folks who are very good at it, and I must say I think it’s an excellent idea. For sure there is not a much stronger statement you can make to JoJo about her status in life then that. At some point remind me to give you their contact information and you can follow up with them directly”

“Great, I really appreciate that. God I am so enjoying this. How did I ever live that life before? The more I travel down this path the more powerful I feel my spiritual connection grow. I really feel the true Mistress Del blooming”

“Well Miss Del that’s how it is for all of us and the funny thing is a year from now you will look back and be that much further down the path. Of course JoJo will be there and all she will see is more of your pussy and ass, and a lot of cock” Lord Aston replies, laughing at the end.

Finally tiring of this torture of my cock, Lord Aston suggests its time to move to something new. Something a little more athletic he thinks might be good to get the blood flowing. You agree and with that I sadly feel you get off of my face, hmm how I do so love to be under your spell that way.

Lord Aston releases the shackles on my wrist and ankles from the table and pulls me up. Once again taking me by the hand he leads me over to what appears to be a doorway standing in the middle of the room. Raising my hands above my head he fastens the shackles on my wrists to hooks in the top part of the doorway. He then pulls my ankles apart and repeats the process to hooks located near the bottom. In this fashion I am standing spread eagle in the middle of the room. I realize that this device is perpendicular to the thrones as I watch you once again sit down.

Lord Aston begins to run his hands over my body, tweaking my nipples, he then begins to stroke and fondle my ass. I feel his hands pull my cheeks apart as his finger traces over my anal opening. With his other hand he fondles my cock and balls. This feels so good especially after all of the torture I have so recently endured. I think perhaps things are going to take a more pleasant turn, but of course as is often the case I am wrong.

I watch as he picks up what I recognize is a parachute device off a table nearby. He opens the parachute and places it around my balls. Once secured he pulls on the chain attached to it. I feel the light tug in my balls. Satisfied that it is on securely, he then picks up a fairly substantial looking weight, attaches it to the chain and watches in fascination as he drops it. The pain I feel as the weight drops is amazing, my knees want to buckle but of course that is impossible in this position.

“Nothing like a parachute and a two pound weight is there JoJo?” he looks into my eyes and asks teasingly.

“No Lord Aston there is not” I reply as I watch him now attach alligator clips to my nipples.

As I am absorbing the pain of this he adds to my torment by attaching small fishing lure weights to the clips. Pulling on these to check their secureness he laughs and says,

“No reason for the nipples to be left out of this pleasure, and here is a nice clothes pin” he says as he clips the clothes pin on to the head of my cock, squeezing the slit.

As Lord Aston stands back to admire his work I catch a view of you in the corner of my eye. I observe that wicked look in your eye once again as you relax in the throne and take all of this in. Out of the other eye I watch as Lord Aston picks up a flogger and moves behind me. Anticipating what is coming I feel a sense of nervous anxiety, waiting for the first blow to arrive. It doesn’t take long and I feel the slash of the flogger on my right cheek, then the left. Using a slow tempo to begin with Lord Aston alternates between cheeks.

You hungrily watch this big stud’s body as he begins to whip your sissy slave. As he warms up to the task you take in the muscles and lines of his body, how his cock moves as he delivers the blow. Soon the pace of the whipping has increased now the flogger lands on my whole ass. Lord Aston is beginning to break a sweat and this only adds to your hunger for him.

The pain I am feeling from the flogger, weights on my balls, alligator clips, and clothespin on my cockslit soon has me crying out.

“Pleas my Mistress make him stop, I will do as you say, Please make him stop, Noooooooooooooooo.”

My cries fill the room; my cries only seem to add to both Lord Aston and your lust. I feel him whip me even harder, I look over at you and you seem to be short of breath. Finally as I cry and taste the salty wetness of the tears running down my face and into my mouth Lord Aston stops.

“Ah it’s so cathartic for them to cry Miss Del, isn’t it JoJo?”

“Admit it to your Mistress that your tears feel so good”

“Yes Mistress the tears feel so good.”

As I turn my head to look at you fully you just smile at me and I know that something has just clicked in your head though you remain silent and just nod.

“Well slut that has left me feeling most horny, I think I am ready for the first orgasm of the day. How about we get into the swing of things?” Lord Aston laughs.

With that he begins to remove me from the doorway, while doing this he also removes the parachute, alligator clips and clothespin. It is a curious kind of irony that the removal of these devices is the cause of its own kind of pain. I shudder as they are removed but am shortly feeling better.

While I am standing there with the circulation returning to my body, I watch as Lord Aston begins working with what looks to be a block and tackle. He has some chains attached to it, which is its self-attached to a beam in the ceiling. Motioning me to come to him, he has me lay on my stomach on the floor. Attaching a collar to my neck he then proceeds to put me into an interesting bondage position using clothesline. I feel trussed up as the thanksgiving turkey and wonder where this is leading? I soon know the answer as Lord Aston attaches a hook first to my collar, then to the rope around my middle and finally places a hook in the leather harness around my ass. Suddenly I feel myself slowly being lifted off of the ground as Lord Aston works the block and tackle. He stops when I am about a two feet off the ground suspended in mid air. Pulling up a chair in front of me he sits down. It begins to dawn on me what is next. At this height and position my mouth is right in front of his beautiful cock.

Grabbing my hair he says “Open up bitch and lets get started, I need to cum NOW and you need some nourishment.”

As I open my mouth I feel his cock slide across my lips. The velvety texture of his large head is the first thing I feel. It amazes me how fat his head is. It must be twice the diameter of mine. Soon my tongue finds the underside of his cock and I begin to lick the sensitive skin.

Lord Aston leans back in the chair, with the hand on my head he gently begins to rock me. As I start to swing his cock slides in and out of my mouth. I am basically just a hole for him to fuck. I have nothing to do but to keep my mouth open and I feel him sliding in and out of my mouth. He gets about half of that big magnificent cock in my mouth and I feel the need to gag. His head is hitting the back of my throat. Adjusting the angle of my head, I feel myself able to more comfortable taking the full length of his cock. This seems to please Lord Aston as he says,

“Yes you bitch that’s it make me feel good, take it all the way” and with that I suddenly feel his balls on my chin and realize that I am deep throating him.

Time seems to suspend its self much like I am in this position. The only thing I am conscious of is the feeling of Lord Aston’s cock in and out of my mouth. That coupled with the feeling of falling deeper into my submission. How strange it is that being used by this man makes me ever more yours?

As Lord Aston becomes more excited the pace of my swinging increases and along with it the pounding I feel in my mouth from his cock. I sense that he cannot be far from cumming. Knowing this I increase the activity of my tongue and lips on his cock. I feel him tensing he says,

"Yesssssssss, fuucccccckkkkkkkkk, yesssssssssssssssssssss , take it Bitch take it all,"

Soon I am rewarded as he shoots his load of cum into my mouth. Like his cock he shoots a very huge load, I feel the salty taste of the semen on both my tongue and the back of my throat. As I attempt to swallow this causes his cock to shudder in my mouth and produce another smaller load of his man juice. I feel his cock soften; though it still remains huge even in that state. As his cock slips out of my mouth I turn my head to look at you. I see that you are just reaching your own climax, having been masturbating through out this whole episode. I see that you have a substantial dildo in your pussy and a small vibrator on your clit. The stillness in the room is broken by your own climax.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSS”

The room is quiet for a minute as the three of us catch our breath, but that is to not last long. You are feeling so sexy and powerful, your body raging with lust you cannot believe how hot you still are. You are finally getting to experience all of the things you have dreamed of, you are amazed at how positively wonderful it feels the more you exert your power over me.

As I am catching my breath and trying to get comfortable still in the hog-tied swing, I watch as you get up from your throne and walk over to Lord Aston. Grabbing his still semi erect cock you begin to slap my face with it, loving how that big cock feels in your hand, so powerful. You smile as the big purple head hits first one cheek then the other. Like some possessed drummer you feel the urge to create a primal beat. You then take his head and start thrusting Lord Aston’s cock in my mouth; this is exciting you even more. I feel so humiliated, this big huge cock being rammed into my mouth by my Mistress. It’s evident to me how much you love this cock.

“That’s it bitch suck this cock, make him hard for me. I want to feel this monster in my pussy. I want to know what it’s like to have a real cock in me, not that useless piece of shit between your legs. Worship his cock, make it ready to please your Mistress. That is all you are good for slut, is getting big cocks ready to satisfy your Mistress”

Its evident that Lord Aston has a lot of stamina for it doesn’t take much of this treatment for his cock to return to full mast. I watch in awe as you stand before me, your pussy right in front of my face now, your ass towards Lord Aston. You take the head of the cock and start to gently roll it around on the outer lips of your pussy, getting it wet with your juices. You rub the velvety head of his mammoth purple head on your clitoris.

As I take all of this in, I catch my breath as you begin to slide the head of his cock into your pussy. You are amazed at how big it is, and how just this little bit makes you feel so full. You crave more and soon you have impaled yourself upon his cock completely, letting out a sigh the first time his balls meet your pussy. You grab the back of my head and push me into your warm wet sex. Despite my uncomfortable position, it is not long before I am in the heaven that comes to me from having my mouth on your pussy.

“That’s it JoJo, lick my clit, I love how that feels, this big man cock satisfying me like you never could. Your mouth and tongue working on my pussy. Let me see you lick that cock as it slides in and out of me”

My tongue is back and forth between Lord Astons' cock and your pussy. I feel the combined sensation on my tongue of your clitoris and lips, as well as his cock at the same time. My tongue is on your pussy lips pressing them back opening your pussy up more to receive him. You feel so good with that huge cock filling you up, its unbelievable how stretched and full your pussy is.

Your writhing becomes more violent as you are overcome with your decadent Dominant desires. At this point you are using Lord Aston as much as me. You are the most powerful supreme Female being and we men are here to serve you. As you feel this, your sense of connection to the spiritual world begins to hit its apex as well, for this is who you truly are.YOU ARE MISTRESS DEL, MISTRESS OF ALL.

As your pussy works on Lord Aston’s cock, his thrusting of you becomes more aggressive as well. You love the feeling of his balls as they slap into you and laugh when they hit my face. Lord Aston is enjoying the combined sensation of your hot pussy along with my tongue. He too seems to be lost in the world that Dom’s and Domme’s go to when fully exploiting a submissive. Its not long before I feel the two of you begin to climax. Its amazing that it is happening simultaneously.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," is all I hear as you both scream out as your bodies shiver with the pleasure of orgasmic relief. I can feel the contractions of Lord Aston’s cock as he shoots his hot load into your pussy. Soon the spillage of his man seed is seeping out and I begin to lap it up, cleaning both of you. You look down at me and smile.