JoJo Finishes Her Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes JoJo that is so hot watching you do that, keep it up, clean us both. You are such a cumsucking bitch, I love what I have done with you.”

“Well I suppose we should get JoJo out of this bondage” says Lord Aston.

As he unties me I begin to feel the circulation return to my limbs.

“JoJo, why don’t you amuse Lord Aston and I by playing with that useless cock of yours. I am sure you are very horny by now aren’t you my pet?”

“Oh yes Mistress, please let me play with my useless cock”

“Well get started”

That said I begin to play with my cock, as I do you and Lord Aston both laugh at me.

“What a small pathetic cock he has, I can’t believe how good yours feels Lord Aston. That had to be the best fucking I have ever had in my life. Did you see that slave? Did you see how it is for your Mistress to get a real fucking by a real cock? I hope you remember that, you are nothing but a sissy slut slave. Thank Lord Aston for giving your Mistress a real fucking”

“Lord Aston thank you for providing my Mistress with a real fucking the kind I am unable to give her with my worthless cock”

“It was my pleasure JoJo, now keep beating that stupid little thing. But remember no cumming with out permission. When you feel yourself close to cumming you need to ask permission”

As directed I continue beating off, it’s not long before I feel my balls swell up and the urge to cum near.

“Oh Lord Aston, may I please cum, please? I am so close Lord Aston please let this little slut cum”

“NO! Stop playing with yourself, I don’t want you to cum yet. Let your worthless cock get flaccid and then start again. Maybe I will let you cum then”

Almost in tears because I am so close, I stop playing with my cock. While I lay there waiting for my erection to subside. You begin stepping on my cock and balls. I feel your feet press down on my balls. The pressure becomes more intense and as it does, it speeds my deflation. Back in a flaccid state, I once again begin beating off while the two of you watch. It doesn’t take long before I am once again very hard, and finding myself very close to orgasm.

“Oh Lord Aston please let me cum, please please please please” I beg.

“NO! As a matter of fact I think its time we all went up stairs to get some lunch and see if Jerome has arrived. Now stop playing with your worthless cock. Your Mistress and I are going upstairs. You may join us once you are no longer sporting that ridiculous little hardon.”

It takes a few minutes but finally my erection subsides. I slowly get up from the floor; my body is stiff from the bondage of the last hours. I begin to feel better as I find the stairs and ascend them. Near the top I hear laughter coming from the kitchen area, I realize there is at least one other person in the room. As I approach the kitchen, I drop to my knees and cross the threshold.

I am startled by what I encounter along with yourself and Lord Aston, there are two other people in the room. The first I notice is a very well built black man, who must be Jerome. He is sitting in one of the kitchen chairs, wearing a pair of running shorts and a T-shirt. He is also sporting the most terrific hard on I have ever seen. I couldn’t even imagine that a cock could be so big, it must be over 12 inches. He has his shorts down around his knees and you are sitting next to him, fondling it and admiring it. I also see walking around in the kitchen the most beautiful little Asian girl in a French Maids outfit who is busy preparing lunch. Lord Aston has his hand up her skirt as she stands at the counter working. I watch as his hands fondle her ass, and think back to how good they felt on my own.

“Well here is my little bitch JoJo. JoJo say hello to Jerome. Doesn’t he have the most beautiful cock? So big, so long and so black, don't you just want this beautiful cock in your mouth, hmmm.”

“Hello Jerome”

“Hello JoJo, how are you? I heard you have had a very exciting morning. Your Mistress and Lord Aston were just filling me in. I have to say from what they told me I am very excited about playing with you myself in a little bit. In the mean time, your Mistress has been sitting here loving my cock. She told me that you had a tiny one, and boy she was right, it explains why she can’t stop playing with mine.”

Lord Aston turns and faces us and says,

“There you are JoJo, are you hungry? Amika here has made us all some nice lunch why don’t we go out on to the deck and let her serve us. Oh JoJo you will be helping Amika serve us. Amika and you may eat later while Jerome and I talk with your Mistress.”

You help Jerome pull up his shorts and taking his hand follow Lord Aston out to the deck. I am left alone in the kitchen with Amika whom I now have a chance to take a better look at. She is an unbelievably beautiful little Asian girl. Standing about 5’3” with shoulder length black hair, and a nice pair of little breasts which I can see from the low cut of her uniform. I notice that the dress is quite short and barely covers her ass. As she watches me look her over, she blushes.

“Come JoJo help me serve our superiors their lunches, then we can chat and get to know each other.”

Amika hands me a tray with food on it and I follow her out to the deck. As we set the food on the table the three of you continue talking and ignore us. I ask you if everything is OK and you reply.

“Yes JoJo now why don’t you run along with Amika and leave us to talk. We will let you know when we want you again”

Feeling disappointed, I turn and follow Amika back into the house. We sit at the kitchen table and eat the sandwiches she has prepared for us. As we eat I ask Amika about her life with Lord Aston, how long has she been with him, is it full time, what is it like?

I am intrigued by what she tells me. All of her life Amika had grown up feeling very submissive but didn’t know what or how to act on it. When she was nineteen she read an ad about a slave auction. They were looking for slaves who wanted to commit themselves to a life of servitude. Seeing this bells went off in her head and she replied to the ad. A few days later she got instructions in the mail.

When she arrived she was stunned at what she found. It was a warehouse, what shocked her was to see a large crowd gathered in front of a stage that contained a number of people standing there naked. A man came up to her and seeing the letter she had, directed her to a room next to the stage. There a large black woman took her letter and instructed her to undress. She said it was all happening so fast she didn’t know what to do but just went with the flow. Soon she found herself naked on the stage with the others.

It quickly became apparent that she was involved in some sort of auction. As she took her place on the stage several people stood in front of her, intently looking her over. Feeling scared she wanted to run, but she also felt the most incredible excitement and fear. Unable to move she heard the voice of the auctioneer.

“Well look what we have here now, our next slave is this cute little Asian thing. Folks something this exotic and young is going to fetch a good price. Lets start out at $10,000.00”

Amika said she couldn’t believe what she was hearing, $10,000.00 these people were talking about real money, what would they expect of her after having paid that much? She was even more shocked once the bidding started. Two parties started a bidding war on her. The first she noticed was a very good looking man, dark and in his mid thirties. The second a middle aged couple. As the bidding got more frenzied she was shocked when she heard the auctioneer announce.

“Sold for $65,000.00 to Lord Aston”

Hearing Amika’s story has left me feeling stunned, just as I am about to ask her to tell me more Lord Aston returns.

“Well it looks like you little sluts are getting to know each other. Amika I hope that you haven’t revealed too much to JoJo here we don’t want to ruin all of our surprises do we?”

“No Lord Aston” she replies.

“Good then. JoJo we are ready to resume your training come with me. Amika I want you to clean up the dishes and then return to your chores. When I give you the signal I want you to join us out back”

“Yes Lord Aston” we reply in unison.

On hands and knees I follow Lord Aston back out on to the deck. I find you sitting in Jerome’s lap engaged in a heavy make out session with him. You are sitting on his lap playing with what I see now is the most incredibly huge cock. Lord Aston has a cock that is smaller then his, how is that possible. Your mouths locked in a passionate French kiss while Jerome is playing with your breasts. I watch in envy as using his right hand he fingers your left nipple. His left hand is cupping your right ass cheek, and I see his index finger gently rubbing you down the length of your crack near your anus. Its evident by the sounds the two of you are making that you are enjoying this quite a bit.

As I move further onto the deck you look up and see me. The lascivious smile you have been wearing since we arrived only seems more ingrained upon your face. Through that smile I hear you say.

“Oh good JoJo you’re back. Jerome and I have been enjoying each other so much. I didn’t want you to be left out”

I watch as you shift your body on Jerome. You move yourself into a position where you are sitting on his lap facing me. His big black cock seems to be jutting from your own white crotch as if you had a block cock while your ass moves comfortably upon his torso. His cock is so big that even in this position with you straddling it, it is still far larger then my useless cock.

“Come JoJo, I want to watch you suck this huge cock up close. Pretend it’s my cock that you are sucking but also know that it’s the cock of the big black stud that is going to fuck me. Make it ready for your Mistress so she can enjoy the good fucking you are unable to give her with that worthless worm between your legs” you taunt.

With Lord Aston watching over me I crawl over in front of you and Jerome. Up close this cock is even more amazing. Twelve inches in length and bigger around then my wrist. I think how am I ever going to get that in my mouth. I don’t have much time to figure that out as I feel your hands on the side of my face guiding my mouth to it. I can see now the swollen aroused state of your clitoris and pussy. Your juices are running down the sides of Jerome’s cock and his balls are wet with the collection. I feel the tip of his velvety ebony head bump against my mouth as you push me into place.

I open my mouth as far as I can, careful with my teeth as you have taught me. I flick my tongue out and touch the underside of his cock, right where the head meets the shaft. His cock anxious for my attention thrusts forward and I shiver as I feel the head of his cock, all purple and ebony with a distinct musky scent slide past my lips and over my tongue. Soon I feel the head as it makes contact with the back of my throat. I attempt to relax my jaw and throat to accept his proud warrior. Taking my right hand I begin a slow stroking action to match the rhythm of my mouth. My hand is barely able to wrap around his cock.

Seeing this excites you so much I watch as your right hand finds your clitoris and you begin rubbing yourself in a slow clockwise fashion. Your other hand is on the base of this shaft stroking it. This cock is so large that there still exists a three or four-inch gap between the two of ours hands. I hear you giggling with amusement and pleasure.

“That’s it bitch suck his cock down, get my lover ready, you know how much you like this. Too bad you aren’t a real man then it would be your cock getting this but you don’t want that anyway you love to be a sissy slut”

As always when you talk to me like this it’s striking that chord deep within my soul. For my beautiful Mistress knows exactly who and what I am. I am always amazed by your insight into my psyche.

As I continue sucking Jerome’s cock I am amazed that it still seems to be growing in my mouth. You have started moving your pelvis so that you can slide the base of it up and down the length of your pussy lips. Watching me suck this huge black cock for you is turning you on. The combination of the physical feelings of your body meld with the spiritual and emotional power of your dominance over me. You are always amazed at both the joy you get in degrading me, and my willingness to follow you.

Watching this scene has made Lord Aston very aroused as well. Out of the corner of my eye I watch as he comes over to your right sporting his own very erect man tool. I watch as you open your mouth to accept this prize. You look down at me with that smile, turning the key of my submission even further. With that smirk I know that you are saying, don’t you wish this were your cock?

As this scene becomes more heated, your sucking of Lord Aston cock becomes more intense. With your right hand you are stroking his cock, with your left pushing me down to further inhale Jerome’s massive cock. Driven by his lust, Lord Aston grabs you and pulls you up to his mouth to kiss you. You feel his tongue enter your mouth, probing deeper and deeper as you moan with pleasure. With his hands on your ass to hold you, he slides you down on to his cock. I watch as his cock drives into your pussy. At the same time Jerome’s pulls my head up and turns me around. With my feet on the floor and my hands balancing on the back of a rail, I suddenly feel the head of Jerome’s cock, slick with my saliva press against my anus. I shudder at what comes next.

In the mean time Lord Aston has walked the two of you over so you are now standing in front of me. With your ass facing me I watch as you slide up and down his large cock, then I feel Jerome’s break the threshold of my ass. I whimper with pain and arousal as his enormous cock begins its invasion of me. The thrust of his ass pushing his cock into me drives my face into your ass. You let out a moan of pleasure as you feel my tongue slide across your anus, my nose buried in your crack, my cheeks against your own, my tongue begins to travel down your rosebud. I feel Lord Aston large cum laden balls begin to slap at my chin.

Jerome continues driving his cock into my ass, I cannot believe it every time I feel it deeper, how much more is there? Jerome’s cock seems to take on a life of its own as he fucks me. I can feel it expanding and contracting, massaging my anus; his shaft is so long that the head is way past my prostate. His strong hands on my hips as he thrusts, each thrust continuing to push my face into the sexual heat that is the joining of you and Lord Aston.

You cannot believe how good it feels to have Lord Aston’s thick cock inside of your pussy and my face licking your ass. Lord Aston as well enjoys your pussy with the added sensation of my tongue lapping at his balls and the base of his shaft.

We all seem locked into some primal rhythm, I lose track of time and am only aware of sensation. I am not sure how much time has passed when I feel your body explode into a series of orgasms, each one stronger then the previous. Your low sighs turn into moans that then become a scream that emanates from your very core. Luckily we are quite isolated and no one can hear, for what would they think? Your screams at this point have almost become something non-human. Like puppets in a play both Jerome and Lord Aston respond to your screaming by beginning their own ascents in to orgasm.

I feel the early rumblings of ejaculation in both their balls, Lord Aston through my lips, chin and tongue, Jerome from his hot balls spanking my ass. His big cock begins to quiver inside of me as he lets loose his rope of cum into my ass. It feels as if someone has unleashed a fire hose inside of me as I feel the jets of cum spurt from his cock.

I also feel the contractions from Lord Aston’s cock as he lets loose his own seed into your pussy. Soon it begins to travel down the insides of your pussy and seep out on to your lips and the base of his cock. I hungrily lap up that which is easily accessible. As Lord Aston cock begins to relax, it slides out of your pussy at the same time I also feel Jerome remove his cock from me. You turn around and press your pussy into my face. I know what is expected and I begin to clean you with my tongue and mouth. You squeeze your pussy muscles as a large load of Lord Aston’s sweet cum squirts out and lands on my tongue. I accept it, the sweet taste of his nector from you.

As you catch your breath and take in the scene before you, you revel in the feeling of sexual power and freedom you have come to possess. You can’t help but smile as you look down and see how erect I am. While the three of you have experienced strong orgasms as the result of our play, I am still hard and erect with no release. This pleases you more then you possibly could have thought it would even just a few weeks ago. You are so aware that keeping me denied for long periods of time spins the web of my submission to you thicker.

A few minutes’ pass while you recover and Lord Aston suggests we all go into the house to relax and re-energize as he casually mentions that there might be something good on the television. With the three of you leading the way we head back into the living room. As we enter the living room, I am startled to see Amika here. What startles me more is the transition. She has changed from her Maids outfit into a much more Dominant looking one. Her attire is a leather bra, mini skirt, black stockings, heels and most ominously a riding crop in her right hand.

“Hello Amika, well don’t you look nice. Do you have everything set?” Lord Aston asks.

“Yes Lord Aston, would you like me to begin?”

“Yes Amika, lets see what you have been up to today”

As you, Lord Aston and Jerome get seated on the couch, Amika walks over to what appears to be a DVD Player. Pushing a button on the player the 52’ television screen comes alive with images of this morning when Lord Aston, you and myself entered the basement. I am stunned at what I see before me in larger then life format. It’s apparent to me that at least the events of this morning have been captured on some sort of video format. I cringe in shame as I watch Lord Aston kiss me intimately once again on the giant screen. What shocks me more is seeing how I responded to his kissing I cannot hide from the fact that it was quite enjoyable as I watch myself on the screen. I look over and see that you are enjoying this quite a bit.

“Lord Aston this is wonderful, I can’t believe how good the image quality is. With those hidden cameras, I thought it would end up looking like a spy film, but this is ready for major release” You laugh.

“Well one of Amika’s many talents is as a video photographer. She has taken several classes here at Central on film making, amongst other things. As much fun as it is to work with a slut, nothing really ingrains in their mind the depths of their submission as watching it replayed over and over. A lot of times they can lie to themselves about what happened and how they felt about it, but the camera does not lie. I recommend having JoJo watch this repeatedly, this will help increase her knowledge of her true self".

As everyone in the room watches the video I cannot help but notice the impatience that Amika is beginning to show as she slaps the crop against her open hand. Lord Aston also notices Amika’s impatience and laughingly says to her,

“OK Amika I know you are chomping at the bit. Why don’t we reveal your little secret and then you can get started. Come here and let me release you.”

With a purposeful stride Amika crosses the room to stand in front of Lord Aston, he turns her so that both you and I have a full view of what is happening. Reaching behind her he unzips her skirt and as he does it slowly drops to the floor. With the skirt removed it becomes apparent that Amika is some special kind of woman because revealed to us is a very nice looking cock in some sort of lockup.