JoJo Finishes Her Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing Amika’s crotch closer to you, its apparent that her cock has been pierced and the piercing joined with a small key lock. Lord Aston picks up a key off of the table and uses it to release the lock and remove it from the rings it is through. As he does this Amika’s cock springs to life, its amazing what a huge penis this little girl has. Freed from its tethers the nature of the piercing becomes evident.

There is a ring that passes through her slit and the underside of her cock; this ring runs in the same direction of her cock shaft. There is another ring through her scrotum that sits horizontally. It is evident then with the rings locked up, as they were it is almost impossible for Amika to become erect without experiencing some pain.

You find this very intriguing and say to Lord Aston,

“Wow who would have thought this beautiful Asian girl had a monster cock like that. The piercing is amazing Lord Aston, did your friends do this? This is exactly what I had been thinking about for JoJo at some point in the future. Tell me more about Amika you seem to have invested a lot of time and effort with her and I am amazed at how hard her cock is. Even as a woman she has bigger cock then my JoJo” as you say this you look in my direction and giggle.”

“Well Miss Del there is a lot to tell you about Amika, but the first thing you should know is that Amika is very horny. I locked her up the minute I got off the phone with you from our first conversation. You can imagine how it’s been for her being locked up the last couple of weeks like that. Especially since I have been teasing her a lot as well.”

As we both sit there looking at Amika’s cock, Lord Aston begins to relay their history. Lord Aston starts at the auction where he bought her. Having already heard this part of the story I am somewhat familiar with it. This being your first time hearing it you sit in rapture and interrupt.

“There really are places where you can go to buy slaves?” you ask.

“Yes Miss Del, they go through quite a screening process to make sure they are ready for what will happen to them. It’s definitely not for the weak of spirit or uncommitted slave. For the slave that really wants to live the life and for the Dom/Domme as well it’s a great place for slaves with no limits. I have to say I am really quite proud of the job I have done on Amika in the last six years. When I got her she was just a gangly 18 year old Asian boy, but now she is quite the talented and beautiful Asian goddess you see before you.”

In awe you ask, “How did you do all of this?”

“Well I don’t want to spend all afternoon telling you the whole story, Lord Aston says, but some of the highlights are, for the first couple of years Amika lived the life of a total slave here. I kept her naked and chained up, she was whipped, fucked, used by anyone who I wanted to have use her. At the end of the first year, I started putting her on hormones to get those lovely breasts you see, perfect B cup by the way. I have a doctor friend who is quite handy and adept at these sorts of things. Luckily he has as much interest in this lifestyle as I do. It was a really good experience for Amika to have to submit to him as payment for the process. It took some time for the breasts to develop, as that happened I also grew her hair long and she started to become what you see here today.”

“At the end of the second year, I enrolled her in some classes at the University. I of course enrolled her as a woman and she had to not only learn her University assignments but also how to be very passable. Along with the video course she also took some cooking and general science classes. I believe in having a well-rounded sub. Through out that third year I continued her life here as a total slave. At the end of the third year, I sent Amika to apprentice under a professional Domme I know in Los Angeles. She serves a very elite clientele. Along with teaching Amika the art of Domination, Helena my friend also refined her feminine qualities. Amika studied with Helena for about 18 months. Of course we missed each other very much but I did visit once a month or so to check on her progress. She has been home now for almost two years. She really is quite fun to have, she is of course my total slave and always will be but I enjoy and so does she her other side as a total Dominant bitch. She really loves her work shall I say. Having kept her locked up for the last couple of weeks I know has made her both very horny and very frustrated both of which we will all now get to watch. Amika you may begin”

Having sat and listened to all this I am filled with a rush of anxiety. I thought Amika was my friend and spiritual partner, listening to the rest of the story my mind reeled. I couldn’t believe what I heard. Any thinking I was doing though was short lived for as soon as the words were out of Lord Aston's mouth Amika began, I watched in awe the transformation from friend to Dominate. I was aware of you, Lord Aston and Jerome settling back to watch with smiles on your faces. Once again I saw that look of deep lust in your eyes, how quickly you get to that place now.

With a catlike grace Amika moves to the center of the living room and with a cool authority in her voice commands,

“JoJo get on your knees in front of me now you Bitch!”

I rush to kneel before Amika. Arriving in front of her, I am confronted with her hardening cock. I feel Amika’s hand upon my chin as she moves my head from the submissive posture it was in looking down. I find myself looking into her oriental eyes and as I do a wicked grin crosses her face. Opening her mouth I watch entranced as she spits into my face.

She laughs as she says,

“Oh JoJo you little piece of shit slut, you are mine now and I will show you no mercy. My Master has forbidden me to cum over the last couple of weeks and you shall pay for my denial. I hope that you are ready, but it doesn’t really matter if you are or not because it’s going to happen anyway.”

With that I once again watch as she spits in my face.

“This should help you remember your position. You are now the slut of a Asian transsexual. Even with my hormone therapy my cock is bigger then that little thing between your legs. Lord Aston told me that Miss Del said it was quite useless, but today it will be quite helpful in my Domination of you. But first bring that sweet mouth of yours here.”

As I move my face closer to Amika, she takes her cock and starts whipping my face. While doing this she keeps telling me that I am her cock whipped little bitch and I will learn to worship her cock like no other. Slapping her cock against my face only causes it to get harder. As it thickens and lengthens she starts to press it against my lips. Greedily I open them to accept the prize that she offers. I feel the silkiness of her velvety head slip past my lips. I form a little “o” with my mouth and feel her start to slide back and forth inside of it. Her hands on my head rocking her hips gently. I can’t believe how good her cock tastes in my mouth. As I am sucking her I look over to the couch and see you with Lord Aston and Jerome, languidly relaxing watching the events un-fold before you.

All too quickly Amika removes her cock from my mouth and orders me to lay face down on the table before the couch. Quickly obeying I am face down on the table and feel Amika begin to lash my limbs to the four legs of the table. Before tying my legs down she grabs my cock and pulls it back between my legs. My cock is squished in to my balls in this position. Once she has finished tying me down, I feel the pinch of a clothespin close on the sensitive underside skin of my cock, this is quickly followed my two more clothespins each further down the shaft.

“Well that should keep that useless little thing from crawling back up” Amika says.

I cannot see her, but I hear the striking of a match and smell the scent of a freshly lit candle. Amika walks back behind me and suddenly I begin to feel hot wax land on my ass cheeks. She applies a slow rain of wax; each drip of the candle landing on my ass causes me to shiver. The shivering causes me to move the clothespins on my cock and the pain from this is mild but yet very direct. I hear low chuckles from the direction of the couch; it seems this display is entertaining our audience.

Just as I think that I have become accustomed to the pain of the wax landing on my ass, I am startled by the sensation of the hot wax dripping onto the head of my useless cock. If I weren’t tied down I would have jumped three feet into the air. The first drip is followed by a second, then a third, until I lose count as I also feel the drips begin to work down the shaft. In particular she drops wax where the clothespins are attached to my cock. I flash on the realization of how painful it will be to remove the clothespins since they now have a wax seal.

As I feel tears begin to well in my eyes from the pain, I realize that Amika has stopped the hot wax torture. In the corner of my eye I watch as she picks up a purple flogger. I cannot help but admire the beauty of this flogger for it looks exceptionally well made, funny I can do that while having the realization that I will soon be its target.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

Without any buildup Amika begins flogging my ass in a very spirited manner. The evil lashes of the flogger dance on my ass cheeks with the occasional lash finding the head of my cock. This is especially painful considering its pulled back condition and the combination of the wax and clothes -pins.

I hear Amika laugh with delight as I feel my ass redden.

“Yes this is what you are good for you little bitch! I hope this hurts, I hope that stupid little cock of yours is in pain too. I have only begun to let you feel my power.”

I can’t believe it’s possible but the intensity of her flogging continues. I feel my tears begin to roll down my face, the saltiness of them hitting my mouth lips. I am crying out.

" pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee stop, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee,"

but she doesn’t. Lost in some sort of other place I no longer am in a reality of my own making. My body is heaving against the table and my bonds. My crying has been replaced with a primal moaning and it is only then that I feel that Amika has ceased her flogging of me. It takes a few minutes but I feel myself returning to some semblance of reality. Opening my eyes I am confronted once again with Amika’s raging hardon.

“Thank me bitch, worship my cock as payment for the pleasure I gave you” Amika commands.

What choice do I have? I open my mouth and feel once again the tautness of her erection has its way with my mouth. She is rougher now then she was before, apparently flogging me has increased her own lust. I feel her balls slapping on my chin, the head of her cock on the back of my mouth. I can smell her cum starting to boil deep in her balls. Grabbing my head she is fucking my face with a visceral quality brought on by her weeks of denial.

Somehow I am aware as she fucks my face, that you are on the couch enjoying this incredibly. Any humiliation I suffer now brings you the most incredible erotic feeling. The fact that you are experiencing this while both Lord Aston and Jerome finger your pussy, and you hold each one of their erect cocks in your hands only adds to this. How wonderful life is for you as a Female Supremacist. You feel such power having on some level all of these men in the room performing for your amusement and pleasure.

You especially like the fact though that you are watching your sissy slut slave be brought to tow by this amazing Amika. As Lord Aston and Jerome continue playing with your pussy, you begin to feel the first wave of orgasm hit your body. The fact that the intensity of your orgasms has increased with the day a testament to the growth of your power and assertiveness. You now take that which you used to ask for and rule that which you used to fear.

As Lord Aston and Jerome continue to play with your body and you feel yourself riding in the middle of your orgasm, I am brought back to reality with a sudden movement form Amika and then her scream,

“Bitch I am cummmiiinnnnggggg, tale it you slut, suck me dry.”

Then her cock erupts with spurt after spurt of her cum. It seemed like hours as her built up cum kept shooting over and over in my mouth. I tried as best I could to swallow it but alas I could not and it escaped from my mouth down my chin and unto the table.

Finally she ceased cumming and with a wicked smile she pushed me away, releasing her cock from my mouth. I looked up expecting to be flogged for not swallowing all her cum, but instead she bent over and begins to untie me.

Freed from the bonds I am able to look over and better observe you. You are so beautiful like this, I watch as your body sweats, shakes, writhes and finally collapses. I am aware of many different feelings. First is the realization of my true self as your sissy sub slut. I know that my useless little cock will never be able to bring you pleasure like theirs. Feelings of inadequacy and shame pass through me, but strangely these turn into a mixture of very erotic feelings. For realizing this provides me the freedom to be my true self a very horny sissy slut. Also because of my love for you I feel incredible joy in watching you get your pleasure, as your partner in all of this it makes me proud to watch as you grow and know that I have been part of that. Finally the energy in the room has me so very very horny.

Suddenly I am brought out of my reverie as I feel Amika’s bare hand strike the side of my face.

“What are you doing bitch? I am not done with you” She spits.

As I turn and look at her incredibly I see that she is still hard and is now rolling a ribbed condom on to her cock.

“Now that I blew that first load in your mouth I am ready to ride your ass for a good long time bitch. Get down on your fours, I want you facing the couch so everyone can look into your eyes as I fuck your tight little ass”

As I arrange myself on the table as Amika wants, I come face to face with the three of you sitting on the couch. You are looking quite relaxed in the afterglow of cumming but Lord Aston and Jerome are still sporting their substantial erections. You still have a cock in each hand and begin rubbing their cock heads against each other, amazed at how on one hand they are so silky soft, much like the texture of your nipple, but yet connected to those large shafts so powerful, forceful and thick.

As I take my position on the table I feel the cool drip of lubricant hit my ass, which is quickly followed by the insertion of Amika’s finger in my ass. I feel her finger begin to slide the lubricant up and down in my ass. It feels so good as she presses against my prostate; I let out a sigh, which elicits a laugh from every one in the room. Accompanied by the rolling of my hips there is no hiding the pleasure I am feeling from this or how horny I am.

It’s not long before I feel Amika’s finger slide out of my ass only to be replaced by the head of her cock. I feel it just inside my threshold, as I brace myself for her first deep stroke it never comes, instead I hear her say.

“Rock that ass bitch, you think I am gonna do the work? I want to see that horny ass of yours swallowing my cock up and that male cunt of yours moving to the beat of the music.”

As she finishes that statement the room is suddenly filled with the heavy rhythm of salsa music. The heavy bass of the Latin beat stirs. I begin to rock my ass and as I do it slides down the length of her shaft, I feel my anal muscles contract and expand massaging her shaft. She is completely motionless letting me do all of the work. All the events of the day swell up inside me as I feel my lust hit new heights; I cannot get enough of her cock. My pelvis and hips rolling all over her cock, I pull my ass up until I feel only her head at the entrance again and then throw myself down feeling her shaft slide smoothly through me. The generous amount of lubrication she applied allowing my ass to swing freely upon her.

As the beat of the music continues, you look at me and are filled with ever increasing feelings of power, pride debauchery and lust. You love the slut that you have created over our time together. This is better then anything you could have imagined when you were first introduced to Female Domination and Supremacy. How both your pleasure and sense of power have grown over the months since you and I have been together.

For you realize you have taken me to the place where I eagerly participate and do anything for sissy slut pleasure as well as to debase and humiliate myself for you. Feeling the need to participate you grab tighter to the stiff cocks of Lord Aston and Jerome and pull them forward. Your hands are at the base of each of the cocks as you take first Lord Aston cock and slap one side of my face then follows with Jerome’s to slap the other side. You alternate slapping their cocks against my face in time with the music. Their cocks are so big and hard that it doesn’t take long for this slapping to begin to leave imprints on my face, you watch as my face reddens from the sting of their slapping cocks.

The site of this has increased the desire in Amika’s loins and I feel her as she begins to assert herself. Going from passive participant in our union she has put her hands on my hips and begun driving her cock into my ass. I can feel her thrusts as they begun from her feet and then travel down the length of her shaft inside of me. The volume of the music increases in the room, it fairly rocks with the beat of the Latin bass.

Lord Aston and Jerome can no longer contain themselves; their cocks are swelling with desire. Jerome grabs you and pulls you onto his lap. Straddling his big cock feels so good to you as you feel him begin to kiss you; his tongue probing your mouth in the same intense fashion his cock is working your pussy. I watch as you slide up and down his cock, the juices of your pussy flowing, as you tilt your pelvis to better take him, your ass upturns and I am as always stricken by the beauty of this.

Not to be left out, Lord Aston moves forward and I feel the familiar feeling of his large cock as it invades my mouth. It doesn’t take long for he and Amika to match the timing of their strokes. As I am feeling the head of Amika’s cock in the deepest parts of my ass, I also feel Lord Aston cock head as it rubs against the back of my throat, then as Amika’s cock withdraws, so Lord Aston does as well, only to feel the two of them deep in their respective holes again. I am practically gagging on the width, length and force of Lord Aston’s cock in my mouth. This only seems to excite him further, barely able to breathe I feel like a rag doll caught between the two of them.

The stamina of these men is incredible, the fact that Lord Aston and Jerome have already had several orgasms and Amika one, allows them to settle into a long lengthy assault of all of the orifices they have taken. You are enjoying the feeling of sliding up and down on Jerome’s cock, amazed at how long this ride is lasting. I feel myself beginning to tire, my mouth is finally becoming sore from all of the day’s cocksucking and Amika seems relentless in her attack on my ass.

I feel myself drift into space, my body reduced to some sort floating cloud. As I drift in this timeless place for a while I find myself passing into a place of submission to you that I have never experienced before, words cannot describe it as it’s a place where spirit, body and soul conjoin. A place of servitude, where I now know who I am and why you brought me here.

I am your sissy slave, a cock sucking slut sissy slave, with a tiny useless cock, I am now your servant to enjoy and torture as you need. I am yours my Mistress, yours forever. “I am inSERENDIPITY.”