Jojo's Quest

Story Info
A unique way to find a husband.
9.8k words
68k
89
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,317 Followers

Thanks to the Hip and Knee doctor for editing assistance.

There is no sex in this story. Sorry.

*

My name is Jolene Brenner, Jojo to my friends, and I am on a quest. I am looking for the perfect mate but my approach is anything but typical. I have figured out that the standard method used by almost all women just doesn't work. The most important factor to be considered in a relationship is good sex. I feel that most women compromised in this area and marry a guy even though the sex isn't that great and figured it will get better as the marriage progresses. This does not make sense to me. My approach is to find a guy that can provide me with great sex first and then the marriage will be strong from the start. I have also discovered another problem, that to me, size matters.

In order to carry on my quest I usually go out several times a week and seek qualified candidates. This requires me to have sex and lots of it. Most guys didn't come close to my size requirement. I have had been on my search for almost four years and had never in that time been with the same man twice. It is difficult trying to weed out the less qualified guys up front and I find myself having to travel farther and farther to find fresh meat. I am beginning to think it is all in vain.

I keep myself in good shape, working out several times a week. I am well groomed, look good and am proud of it. My amber hair and dark eyes give me an exotic glow. I have small but firm breasts and rounded hips, not skinny but not chunky. I have a good job at Gilbert Pneumatics filling out pick lists for custom air processing equipment.

The girls who work with me enjoy pumping me for all the juicy details about my dates or interviews, as they called them. Shirley, who works in the personnel office, always gives me the heads up on new hires in the company so I can check them out. This week there was a new draftsman in the second floor design office. This was also the start of a new chapter in my search for the perfect man.

After lunch I wandered up stairs and scanned the work area looking for a new face. The new hire was over in the corner along the back wall. He was fairly large but not heavy set, wore glasses and had a full head of hair. Although he was not particularly handsome he definitely was not ugly.

With confidence and a little swagger I walked up to his desk. "HI, my names Jolene and I work downstairs in engineering. I wanted to welcome you to the company and was wondering if you would like to go out for supper Friday night."

That was direct and to the point. It almost always worked.

I smiled knowing a positive reply was sure to follow.

"Sorry, I appreciate the offer but I really am not interested."

I was taken back a little by the unexpected response. I was at a loss for words and felt a tad uncomfortable. This guy wasn't that great. It wasn't like he had his choice of girls and I had made it very easy for him.

"We don't have to go to eat, we can do something else if you would like."

"Thanks anyhow, but seriously I would rather not go out at this time."

"Is there something wrong with me or are you gay?"

"Neither. It is just that I am new to the area and the company and I would like to get more familiar with the situation before I start socializing."

"I am sorry if I was rushing you into something. I assure you I was not trying to get you to commit to anything. It was just a simple date I was suggesting. I'll wait a couple days for you to get settled in and maybe we can discuss it then. OK?"

Greg Stevens leaned back in his drafting chair and sort of rocked back and forth a little. He looked down and then glanced up and replied, "OK, come see me Friday morning and I'll let you know what I decide. I can't promise anything but I will consider it."

I turned and as I walked away said, "Thanks, I'll see you Friday morning."

I spent the rest of the day stewing about this little insignificant conversation. I was a little miffed at his attitude. I was a player and didn't like being played by somebody else, especially a big, nerdy draftsman. I would have to wait and play it by ear.

Friday came and I was ready. I had played this moment over and over in my head to make sure I would get it right. Before I could do anything I found a small folded piece of paper on my desk. It was carefully printed in draftsman style lettering. "I'll pick you up at your place at 7PM. Wear jeans and comfortable shoes. I know the address. Greg." This was supposed to be my play and the SOB took the lead away from me again. The end result was what I wanted but I was planning on getting to that point on my actions not his. He was making me feel a little uncomfortable and I didn't like it. I had not expected the air of confidence that he reeked of.

Tonight would be a good time to get him straightened out.

It was 7PM and I was ready with jeans, sneaks and a cotton blouse. I dropped two condoms in my bag just as the bell rang, in case he earned a second chance at qualifying. He was driving a jeep, no top, floor mats, or radio. Sheepskins were thrown over the seats to sit on. The evening was off to a great start. Conversation during the drive was not possible because of the wind and traffic noise. It was just a short drive to Dreamland Barbecue, a rustic place with great food and good size portions. It appears we were going to have a functional evening and not a romantic one, which was OK with me.

Dreamland didn't really have a menu. You had a choice of ribs, pork sandwich or beef sandwich. That was it. They only had three side dishes: beans, coleslaw or fries. I really didn't have a preference so I told him to order for both of us. He ordered a whole slab of ribs to start and two Foster longnecks. I took advantage of the short lull to probe him a little.

"Why did you decide to go?"

He smiled a little and replied, "Does it matter."

"Your damn right it does."

"I talked to some of the guys in the department and they all recommend that I should go. They said I would have a good time and I would enjoy myself."

"Bullshit, lets not start the night off like this. I am going to be open and candid with you this evening, and I would appreciate if you were the same with me. You can't hurt my feelings and if you are not going to be straightforward and honest with me it's just going to piss me off."

The Fosters came and he took a big swig out of the bottle and sort of smiled, just a little.

"OK, I was trying to be tactful but that's not going to work with you so if I hurt your feelings, tough. The guys all said you were an easy lay and a sure thing. It appears you screwed every male in the building that wasn't gay and I was obligated to take my turn. They assured me that it would only be one time and done, so I agreed to it. "

"That's better, I appreciate the honesty. Its best that we both know why we are here and I am glad that you understand the ground rules. It's a one time deal so don't expect any encores. Everybody knows that I am a slut so don't feel bad about insulting me. I have no expectations other than tonight so you can relax and enjoy yourself."

The girl put a big plate of ribs between us and Greg ordered two more longnecks. I ask her to bring a bottle of Tabasco back with her and he smiled a little, again. Why is this guy always smiling? We sat there for almost an hour chewing and sucking bones. I was actually having fun. The conversation was light, trivial and comfortable. I was getting to like the Fosters. Finally we were both stuffed. I didn't like having sex when I was full from eating and hoped he had something else planned till I felt less bloated.

Greg drove the jeep to the UAH campus and parked in the library lot. It was dark and the campus was pretty deserted. I was starting to feel that this guy was getting a little kinky. We got out of the jeep. He got a flashlight and handed me one also. I was fascinated as I watched him take out a small electronic gadget about the size of a cell phone. We sat on the back bumper of the jeep.

"This is a handheld GPS unit. It has the coordinates of a specific location here on the campus that we are going to. From there we will follow some reflectors that can only be seen at night to a hidden cache. When we find the cache we will sign the log inside it to prove we found it and then we will take an object out of the cache and replace it with a new one. Any questions?"

I told him I had no questions and for the next hour we wandered about in the dark, bumping into things and giggling all the time like a couple of kids. I was having fun again and we didn't even have sex yet. We found the cache, which was a small ammo can, and he signed the log. He put in one of the gold colored dollar coins and told me to take out what I wanted. I took out a little red sports car. The evening was turning out to be better than I expected. It could have ended right there and I would have been happy but we still had the main event to get out of the way.

JOJO'S QUEST CHAPTER 2 ©

Things were going a lot better than JOJO had expected. She had not been on too many regular type dates recently. Mostly it was just a quick meal or drink and then into bed. She actually found herself enjoying the evening and was now getting a little anxious about the next step. That was unusual. She always knew exactly what was going to happen but things were not going as they normally do. It was time.

"My place or yours? " she asked.

"Yours would be best."

The drive back to her apartment was quiet. She didn't know why, but she was at a loss for words. That never happened before. She felt like a high school girl out on a date. She's been with over 500 men the past few years and never felt this way. She fumbled with her keys and felt a little self-conscious. He was doing it again. She couldn't explain it. She always had control except with him. There was nothing special about him. She felt herself breathing heavily. They haven't even started yet and she was getting excited. She sat down a moment to catch her breath.

He leaned over are looked in her eyes. "Are you feeling all right?"

"Yes. Fine. Just felt a little woozy. I guess it was too much beer."

"That was almost two hours ago. If you don't feel well I'll go home. We can do this again some other time."

"No. Actually I feel fine. I think for some reason I'm just a little anxious. Everything will be fine, really."

"That's OK, I'll be gentle."

Well that was enough to break her out of it. She laughed and said" Don't flatter yourself. You'll be begging for mercy before the night is done."

He insisted on undressing her. JOJO saw no reason why she shouldn't let him have his fun but she didn't feel she needed this kind of foreplay. It took him forever to get her clothing off, or so it seemed. By the time she was naked she found herself breathing heavily again. Nothing really had happened but she was reacting as if it did. It was not normal. Somehow in the process of removing her clothes he had also removed his own. She didn't remember how. That's when she got the shock of her life.

His member was enormous. Not just large but extra large and it was beautiful. She stared at it for the longest time and then looked into his eyes. She was afraid he would see a hint of fear on her face. Actually it wasn't fear it was simply anticipation. It was still not fully hard but she couldn't control herself. She had to touch it, to stroke it, to feel it throb in her hands. As she reached for it she suddenly felt obligated to ask his permission. That was stupid. You never had to ask a man if it was all right to touch his cock but in this case it just seemed appropriate. Things were not going normally. She didn't ask permission, she just took it in her hands and marveled at its feel. It grew in her hands as she stroked it. It was fearsome and marvelous at the same time.

She was ready. He laid her back on the bed and started to touch her body all over with his fingertips. She didn't need this. She didn't want this. It was time to start what they came here for. He replaced his fingertips with his lips and started kissing at all the odd little erogenous places. She was exasperated by his persistence. The kisses changed to nibbles. The nibbles were combined with little flicks of his tongue. The man was crazy. It was time to stop this but she couldn't. It wasn't that she didn't like what he was doing but it was annoying her to no end.

He seemed to continue forever. She became aware of her body. Her toes were curling uncontrollably. Her knees were slowly opening and closing at a slow steady tempo. She was grinding her butt into the mattress. She was breathing funny. Sweat covered her body. At last he paused.

JOJO reached over and grabbed a condom. She ripped open the pack and slid it over the head of his swelled cock. The side of the condom tore from the base to the tip. She grabbed another one off the nightstand and tried again. This time the ring itself broke. She sighed loudly in angry frustration. Greg reached over and took a condom package out of his jacket. She ripped it open. It was larger than any she had ever seen. Thank goodness it was lubricated.

As she lowered herself down on his shaft. There was some discomfort but no real pain. It was totally different from anything she had experienced before. JOJO was forced to go a lot slower than she wanted to but she just could not rush it. She reached a comfortable level and she paused, and rested. He wasn't moving. He did not try in any way to rush her or force her. He allowed her, at last, to have control. This is what she wanted. She felt relieved to finally have it.

She started to slowly move. Up and down, while she gyrated her hips. Her breathing changed to slow, short pants. He body started to quiver and suddenly she found herself shaking violently as she had her first orgasm. It seemed to go on for minutes and the intensity of it was unbelievable. Again she rested but just for a moment. She had no control over her lust. She found herself grinding down on his erection trying to take it all. There was no pain. It just didn't want to fit in. She kept trying but only succeeded in bringing herself to another crashing climax. She sat on top of him. Her hands were on each side of his shoulders as she sweated and panted. She looked into his face. Damn, he looked good right now. They both smiled.

Greg knew JOJO was spent. He lifted her off him and they rolled over. She brought her knees up to her shoulders, anticipating his next move. He was very tender as he entered her from above. As he moved she tried to get in time with him. In a few minutes they had a good rhythm going. She couldn't tell if he was all the way in or not. It didn't matter because he was far enough in to accomplish what she wanted him to. The first uncontrollable wave hit her. She knew she was digging her fingernails into his back. She didn't care at that point. Her body shuttered and she tasted blood in her mouth. She had bitten him on the shoulder hard enough to break the skin. She wasn't into rough sex but she couldn't control herself. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she wrapped her arms around his body as another climax hit her. It was an awkward position but she wanted to be as close to him as she could, she wanted to be one with him. The last thing she felt was her whole body shaking as she arched her back up to him.

A warm cloth, with some sort of perfume on it, was wiping her forehead. It was soft and soothing. She slowing opened her eyes trying to adjust to this sudden change in her surroundings.

Greg was leaning over her smiling. Damn, why did this guy smile so much?

" What happen?" JOJO asked.

"You hyperventilated."

"What?"

"Your breathing was short and shallow. You were panting rapidly and your brain didn't get enough oxygen, so you sort of passed out."

"Damn. That's embarrassing. Its not serious is it?"

"No. You are OK now. You just had to calm down a bit."

Greg was dressed. I had a long sleeping T-shirt on. He offered me a sip of cold water that tasted good. I felt extremely tired, not sore, just tired. For some reason I was contented and satisfied. I was even glad he was there with me.

"I'm going to go. You need to get some sleep. If you need me, call. I left my number by the phone."

We both smiled. It must be addictive. I slept till way after lunchtime. After taking a shower and washing my hair I glanced in the bathroom wastebasket. The used condom did not having anything in it. He didn't finish. The guy takes me on a date to have sex and I wasn't good enough for him to complete the act. I felt like shit. I was a big tease, a disappointment. I seduced a guy to give him the ride of his life and I fell asleep on him before he could finish.

I have to make things right.

JOJO'S QUEST chapter 3 ©

Bright and early Monday JOJO was in front of Greg's drafting table. She was trying to be confident but not pushy.

"Can we have lunch together today?"

He smiled again. Damn he smiled a lot. "OK but its not a date."

She got a table in the corner of the break room. All she had was a small salad. He was there a few minutes later.

"I want to apologize for Friday night. I was not good company and I can only guess that I had too much to drink. As far as I am concerned the date was not completed as I had agreed to, so I feel I owe you another one."

"It was a good date. You don't owe me anything. Lets leave it at that."

"No, I can't do that. I have my pride, damn it. I had agreed to something and I didn't keep my end of the bargain. I have to make it up to you to balance the scales."

"I don't know what you are talking about. We had a good time. I have no complaints. It's over."

"No it isn't. Greg I know you never finished. I found the condom. You never came at all. That means I passed out on you before you finished and you stopped."

"Well of course, I am not into necrophilism."

"You have to give me a chance to make it right."

"We had an agreement, one date, and no encores." He said.

The table went quiet for a few moments. Neither one of them spoke. Finally JOJO leaned over and said, " Give me something, a compromise of some sort. They must be something we can do?"

Greg finished a bowl of soup. "I'll agree to another date with restrictions that I impose. First there will be no sex. Second we will not talk about the sex we had Friday night. If everything goes OK we can think about some more dates later, but I make no promises."

She didn't like it but she agreed to it. Wednesday night he picked her up and they went for sushi. They had a good time. For some reason, she found him very easy to talk to. There was seldom a lull in the conversation. The night went too fast. It was over too soon. He gave her a small kiss on the check when he dropped her off at the house.

Friday night it was Italian. They both drank too much wine and got a little giggly but still had a very enjoyable time. He gave her a gentle kiss on the lips but not too aggressive. She was enjoying these sexless dates far more than she had anticipated. Sunday they spent the entire day hiking through the mountains east of town looking for geo caches again. They had burgers for lunch and pizza for supper. She got another light kiss, which she now savored.

The next two weeks were full of bowling, line dancing, fancy and fun restaurants. Every minute she was with him was cherished. They never mentioned the sex. She had achieved her quest but it was not exactly what she had hoped for. She found the man she wanted to be with but now she didn't know how to hook him. He was playing her and she loved it but wanted more. She wanted the commitment. She wanted the sex but most of all she just wanted to be with him.

It was very obvious that she had to do something to break the cycle and move ahead. She talked to Shirley in personnel and got a copy of Greg's work application. There was lots of information she could look into. The biggest thing she found was a gap of five years between when he graduated from high school and started work at Gilbert. JOJO took a sick day and went to his old high school.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,317 Followers