Jolene & The Carpenter

Story Info
His wife has sex with their carpenter friend.
3.3k words
4.24
121.1k
27
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone asked me why I thought I like watching my wife as an exhibitionist and also why I enjoy watching my wife have sex with other men. This is a very interesting question and after much consideration I am still not sure I completely understand where these desires come from but they are sure powerful and I sure enjoy them. I grew up through childhood and into my early teens with mainly women, I have a dad but I was mostly with my mother, her sisters, my cousins and so on and so on. Some of my early memories are of my female cousins, who were about six to eight years older than I, parading around the house in their underwear and bras. My mother’s family was mainly women and it was not unusual when we visited our relatives to have six or seven female cousins spending the night in kind of a pajama party. I thought it was wonderful to see the various shapes and sizes, smell the perfume and playfully wrestle with my cousins.

I love women! I love being around women, talking with women, making love to women and just looking at women. Being so close to my cousins may be one of the reasons I love women, they were just a part of my life. Then there was my aunt Barbara, a woman who men would pant over. Aunt Barbara was a sexy deep-throated well-endowed woman who loved men. I remember spending time with her between her several husbands and watching the way her boyfriends would hold, kiss and caress her. Barbara dressed provocatively wearing low cut sweaters, black nylons and garter belts and skirts which for her time were considered daring. While spending time with my aunt I can remember her spending quite a bit of time around the house in only her bra, panties and nylons. The first time I saw a garter belt and nylons were on my Aunt Barbara’s long legs. I have many fond memories of my sexy, smoking, erotic Aunt Barbara. Is it possible I have been looking for my own Aunt Barbara and did not even know it? I can see her now sitting on the leather sofa with her legs crossed and the tops of her nylons just visible when she would cross and un-cross her legs.

My wife knows of my voyeuristic nature and has accepted my desires and me. Although I don’t consider us having a swinging lifestyle we have had numerous sexual encounters where my wife has either exposed herself to or had sex with other men. We choose to play within our circle of male friends as it gives us a personal comfort level knowing these men really care for my wife on more than just one level. Last night my wife and I had a friend over for dinner and to discuss some work we wanted done around the house. Larry is a carpenter by trade and my wife Jolene and I were looking to have a patio cover built in our backyard. When Larry arrived Jolene was dressed in a short denim skirt that came midway down her luscious thighs. Her supple breasts were barely covered by a button up blouse that was tied at midriff. The loosely tied blouse held her breasts firmly, revealing her cleavage and exposing just a few inches of her tanned stomach. A pair of high-heeled sandals finished off her outerwear while a skimpy pair of pink lace panties covered her near naked pussy; I enjoy Jolene’s pussy with just a tuft of blonde hair neatly trimmed above her delectable pussy.

Larry is a little younger than my wife and I at 38 but is in very good shape probably a result of his working in construction. As Jolene prepared dinner it was difficult for both Larry and myself to keep our eyes off of my wife’s long tanned Californian legs. The two of us were sitting at the dinning room table while Jolene put the finishing touches on our meal, moving around the kitchen like she was on a cloud. Each time Jolene would bend over to check the chicken in the oven her pink panties would just come into view. This beautiful site was not lost on either Larry or me as the outline of her pussy pressed against the lace of her panties. While waiting for the rice to steam Jolene would lean back against the counter with her legs spread just slightly allowing us time to take in her long tanned legs. Larry and I feasted on those long tanned legs as Jolene attempted to reach some spices on the top shelf of the cabinet by reaching has high as she could but to no avail. As she was on her tiptoes and stretched out the bottom of her firm ass was peeking out under her short skirt.

Larry asked if she could use some help as he rose from his chair. Jolene thanked him as he retrieved the spices and handed them to her while looking directly down the front of her almost open blouse. My wife leaned forward and gave Larry a quick kiss on the check before turning her attention back to preparing dinner. As Larry and I sat at the table my wife began setting the dishes and such before us. Each time Jolene would bend over the table her blouse would fall open revealing her supple tits and erect nipples. My cock was hard and I am sure Larry’s was as well. When dinner was served and Jolene sat down with us her skirt was well up on her tanned thighs and her loose fitting blouse was open enough to show quite a lot of her fleshy breasts.

During dinner we talked of quite a lot and discussed the plans for the patio cover Larry had come to take a look at. Jolene mentioned that she wanted the patio cover to extend over the hot tub so as to give us a little more privacy. Larry described several methods of construction while trying to keep his eyes diverted from my wife’s lovely chest. By the time dinner was over we had consumed a full bottle of wine and we were all feeling pretty good. I suggested we move to the backyard to take a look at the patio cover and enjoy another drink in the warm summer night. As Jolene and Larry made their way to the backyard I grabbed another bottle of wine and three fresh glasses.

My wife and Larry were discussing the patio cover and as my wife is very animated her arms were moving this way and that while she was designing the patio cover in mid-air. Larry was taking in her explanation and watching her move around the patio stretching this way and that as she described what she wanted. Larry had take a chair at the table as Jolene moved close to him and sat on the edge of the table still discussing the patio cover. Even from where I was at the back door I could clearly see my wife’s pink lace panties as her legs were slightly spread. I poured us all another glass of wine as I arrived at the table and asked if Larry was seeing the design and getting what he needed. Larry laughed a little and said he was almost seeing what he wanted. Jolene suggested we all take a hot tub and jumped off the table untying her blouse as she did so.

As Jolene stood in front of our friend Larry her large breasts jumped from the blouse she just dropped to the floor. Larry did not know quite what to do or say as my wife slipped out of her skirt letting it fall around her feet and then squirmed from her tight little pink panties. My wife stood there for a moment in front of Larry, her tanned body accentuated by the soft white skin of her breasts and her pussy. Her neatly tanned pussy was highlighted by soft light we had on the patio and was only a foot or two from Larry’s face. Jolene stepped out of her high heels as she turned and scampered to the hot tub asking Larry if he were going to join us.

Larry looked across the table at me and as I shrugged my shoulders I began dropping my pants and pulling my shirt over my head. Larry said he did not have underwear or a bathing suit with him and I assured him that we most often went nude in the hot tub and not to worry. From watching my wife my cock was almost hard as I started toward the hot tub. As Larry dropped his pants we could tell his cock was half rigid and all of eight inches in length. Jolene smiled as Larry stepped up and then down into the hot tub, his cock now semi-erect just in front of my wife’s face. Larry took a seat on the same side of the hot tub as my wife as I entered and sat across from them. We talked for a few minutes about the stars and the weather, trying to break the now present sexual tension. Jolene mentioned we forgot our drinks as she rose from the steamy hot water. Larry and I watched my beautiful wife as the water cascaded from her nipples and breasts, running down her firm stomach and through her barely there pussy hair. Jolene stepped out of the spa and retrieved our drinks from the table bringing them one at a time to us in the hot tub.

As Jolene walked naked back and forth between the table and the hot tub we could not keep our eyes off of her swaying breasts and firm ass. My wife stepped back into the hot tub with her drink and took her seat near Larry. As we continued the small talk Jolene moved closer to Larry, moving close enough that her legs were touching Larry’s. Jolene set her wine glass down on the edge of the spa a she slid in front of Larry and then up to embrace him. Larry was fairly shocked by my wife’s boldness and as they broke their kiss Jolene looked him in the eye and said in a very sultry voice “Don’t worry, my husband loves this shit”, her hands moving down under the water to his cock. Larry glanced across the hot tub at me and I nodded my head up and down as my hand found my own hard cock. Larry took my wife in his large hands and raised her from the hot tub just high enough to suck one of her nipples into her mouth. Jolene pulled his head tight against her tits as our friend hungrily sucked one nipple and then the other.

Jolene and Larry locked in another embrace as I stroked my cock across from them. Larry’s hands were roaming over Jolene’s heaving chest as they kissed as her hands were busy under water. I love watching my wife have sex with other men and this was so hot I was about to cum. Jolene stood in front of Larry, her body glistening with the hot water, and took him by the hand leading him out of the hot tub. I watched as my wife sat him down on a chair and then slid to her knees to take his hard cock in her hands and then into her mouth. Larry sat back as my wife began sucking and licking on his shaft, performing not only for him but for me as well. I watched as my wife smiled at me as her tongue worked up and down on the underside of our friend’s dick then swirled around the head of his circumcised cock. With slow strokes my wife took his cock into her mouth, sucking up and down while pumping his shaft with her small hands.

Larry was now holding my wife’s head between his hands as the blowjob he was getting became more intense. I could see by the way his body was moving with my wife’s head that he was about to cum and cum he did. Larry was moaning loudly as he pumped his cock into my wife’s mouth, filling her with his cum, and holding her head the whole time. Jolene slowed the pace on his cock and as she raised her head a small string of semen escaped her lips and clung to Larry’s dick. My wife sat back on her knees and smiled up at Larry and then across the hot tub at me. Larry sat spent in his chair and didn’t know quite what to say or do as I stepped out of the hot tub and took my wife a towel. Jolene stood and wiped the remaining cum from her chin and gave me a long kiss before bending down to clean our friends cum covered cock.

I retrieved our drinks from the hot tub and sat them on the table. My cock was sticking out proudly in front of me as I took a seat across from Larry and Jolene. My wife excused herself for a minute, as she wanted to put her hair up and grab her cigarettes from inside. I watched as my wife sauntered off into the house, my cock still as hard as when I got out of the hot tub. Larry looked across the table and asked curiously if I was OK with my wife’s actions. I explained to Larry that Jolene and I had a special relationship and part of that were my voyeuristic nature and her love of fucking. He asked how many time we had done this and I explained that we were very select with the men we played with and all were close friends such as him. I went on to explain that although I did my best to set up the situations I left it totally up to my wife if she wanted to play or not and that tonight it was Jolene’s idea to have sex with him. I told him I was as surprised as he was when my wife undressed in front of him and then surprised again when she started kissing him in the hot tub. I explained that after the kiss I knew there was going to be plenty of fucking and sucking.

About this time Jolene reappeared on the back patio, still naked but with her hair up. Jolene walked across the patio to my chair where she sat down on my now semi-rigid cock. My wife reached down and tweaked my nipples as she slid her tongue in my mouth. We kissed while I began fondling my wife’s breasts and rolling her nipples in my fingers. As we broke the kiss Jolene told me she loved me her hands finding my now erect cock. My wife turned so she was facing Larry and lowered her hot pussy onto my cock, slowly, very slowly allowing full penetration. I had her breasts in my hands and let go to grab her by her hips. Jolene began a slow up and down movement on my cock, her wet pussy sliding easily up and down my shaft while her supple chest moved in time with our fucking. Larry was locked onto my wife as she rose and fell on my cock and we could see his cock begin stirring.

I was moving in time with my wife as she rose completely off of my cock and gave me another kiss, her fine ass pointed directly at our friend across the table. My cock was wet with her juices as she grasped it in her hand and told me she would be back shortly. Jolene moved across the deck to Larry and sat sideways on his left thigh. As she sat down they again embraced, Larry’s hands finding her breasts and pussy while my wife’s hands found his now erect cock. I watched intently as Larry’s fingers probed my wife’s wet pussy, moving her pussy lips apart, sliding in slowly and then out with the same slow movement. I watched as Larry found my wife’s clit and brought her body to a shaking orgasm. They were still locked in an embrace as Jolene was pumping his cock with one hand while holding his neck with her other. Larry’s fingers were wet with my wife’s pussy juice as he stroked her and fingered her. My hand was pumping my cock as I watched my wife move over the top of our friend’s cock and lower herself in a long slow movement.

It was mesmerizing watching our friend’s cock stretch my wife’s pussy as she rode up and down on him. The view I had was of her fine tanned ass, highlight by her thong tan line, riding up and down on another man’s cock. Soon the rhythm increased as their joined breathing increased and I could see Larry’s legs begin to tighten. I watched as my wife’s ass began tightening also, knowing her pussy was milking our friend’s cock as he began shooting his cum into her. Long slow strokes replaced the previous shorter faster strokes as I could see cum begin to run down from my wife’s pussy, onto Larry’s balls and legs. The fucking stopped and they sat there for a while, locked together in a sweaty, steamy embrace. Slowly my wife raised herself off of our friend’s softening cock and gave him another short but sensual kiss.

Jolene turned and walked toward me, cum beginning to run down the inside of her thighs, a very satisfied look on her face and also that very nasty sexy grin of hers. As my wife closed in on me she slid her freshly fucked pussy down on my very hard cock. As my wife began fucking me, looking me directly in the eye she began telling me how much she loved fucking and the feeling of cock in her pussy. Jolene was telling me she wanted to fuck Larry again and wanted me to watch her fuck Larry again and again. Our fucking was getting wild and I knew I was about to cum as my wife began another orgasm. Jolene was tossing her head back and forth, her sweaty breasts brushing against my chest as I emptied my overdue cum into my wife’s wet juicy cum filled pussy. Stroke after stroke I let loose until we both subsided into each other’s arms.

Looking over my shoulder I could see Larry stroking his cock as he watched the two of us fucking. Jolene turned on my lap so we could all see each other and talk. Larry was very grateful to my wife and to me for the experience we had just enjoyed together. We all visited for a while and finished off the second bottle of wine. Jolene was sitting on my lap, cum dripping from her pussy and covering my leg, her nipples hard and erect from the excitement, truly a vision for an old voyeur such as I. Upon finishing our drinks my wife stood up from my lap and said she was going upstairs to take a shower. As she crossed the deck she took Larry by the hand and helped him from his chair. Turning toward me she asked if I would mind closing down the spa and picking up a little while she helped our friend clean up. Her nasty sexy little smile betraying her intention of fucking Larry again.

As my wife and our friend entered the back door of the house Jolene turned to me smiling and told me come upstairs when I was done for some dessert. I knew the dessert would be a cream pie as I watched her wrap her arms around our friend and disappear into the house.