Jolene & The Carpenter Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife takes on the carpenter and more.
3.4k words
4.36
58.2k
15
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read Part One you discovered my love of watching my wife have sex with other men while I watch, this last time it being with our carpenter friend Larry. As Larry and my wife were walking naked into our home I was buttoning down the hot tub and backyard, watching my wife's beautiful tanned ass disappear in the soft indoor lighting. I had just watched my wife fucking Larry and had enjoyed her hot wet pussy myself. Jolene's last words were an invitation for dessert…a cream pie.

As I finished putting the top down on the hot tube and picking up the empty glasses from the table I had a mental image of Jolene and Larry having sex in the shower. Making my way up the stairs with our clothes I could hear the water running in the shower and knew that the bathroom would be quite steamy by the time I got there. Crossing the bedroom I could hear soft moaning coming from the shower. Walking into the bathroom I could see through the clear shower doors my wife on her knees sucking on our friend's hard cock, water cascading over the both of them. I opened the shower door and stepped in, holding my stiff cock in my hand as I gave Larry a nod of approval. Jolene stood up and turned to kiss me, her hands moving down my stomach, grasping my dick in her small hands. Breaking our kiss my wife turned to Larry and began kissing up his chest until they were locked in a hot embrace.

Taking the soft soap down from the shelf I poured it over my wife's wet shoulders and watched as it ran down the small of her back and into the folds of her ass. Putting the soap down I began spreading the lather over her body, first her back, then her ass and finally moving my hands around her and cupping her breasts in my hands. I could feel her hard nipples between my fingers as the lathering soap moved between us. My cock was nestled between her ass cheeks as I began kissing the back of her neck. I moved one hand down to her pussy only to find Larry's hand already there rubbing her clit in little circles. My wife's sudsy body was undulation between Larry and I, both of our cocks pressing against her. Jolene turned back to face me and I watched as Larry's hands, now soapy too, snaked around her body pulling her back into him. His large hands held her tits tightly as she bent slightly to press into his groin. As the water washed the soap off of Jolene's back Larry pressed his cock into her pussy as she bent almost completely over, his hands holding her hips as the two of them moved together. I sank to my knees to give my wife a long kiss as Larry fucked her from behind.

Pushing the shower door open Jolene scampered to the double sink taking Larry by the cock and leading him along. As my wife sat on the counter top Larry once again plunged his hard cock into her pussy. I stood in the shower watching from behind as Larry was fucking my beautiful wife. Jolene's legs were wrapped around Larry's back as he tensed and began filling her with what was left of his cum. As Jolene relaxed her legs from around Larry he stepped aside and I was greeted with the wonderful view of my wife's sweaty body reclining against the fogged up mirror, her freshly fucked pussy oozing cum and inviting me to dessert. I stepped from the shower and slid up under Jolene's pussy and began licking her pussy, tasting the mixture of her cum and of our friend's also. My wife grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her box as I sucked her clit, bringing her to orgasm. As Jolene began to relax I softly kissed her pussy with little kisses and backed away to enjoy the site of my sexy wife.

While I was eating Jolene's pussy Larry had found his clothes and began dressing. My wife and I joined him in our bedroom as she crawled on the bed and I stood at the end of the bed. Larry thanked us for a great evening, shaking my hand and moving to my wife and giving her a kiss goodbye. I watched as Larry's hands softly roamed over my wife's body before they broke the kiss and Larry turned to leave. As he was leaving I asked him if he got what he needed and he answered he got much more than expected and enjoyed every minute of it, however he would still have to come back and draw up the final plan and take measurements. Jolene mentioned that she was home just about every day and any day would be good for her. Walking Larry down the stairs I thanked him for coming over and reinforced that he could come by anytime to take the measurements. As I crawled into bed with Jolene and we spooned we both enjoyed the thought that Larry left us that night smiling.

Two days later I was at work when I received the following IM from my wife, Jolene…"Hey what are you doing?"

I IM'd back that I was working on some pricing exercises and was preparing for a meeting later in the morning. Then I asked what she was doing.

Jolene's response was "Larry called and said he would like to come by this morning for measurements and sketches, what do you think/"

I returned "That sounds good, what are you wearing?"

"My pajamas and slippers, what should I be wearing?" came back the reply.

My old perverted mind kicked in and sent back to her "I think your lavender satin short robe, naked underneath would be more appropriate!" I could picture her erect nipples pushing against the soft satin material and her long tanned legs barely covered by the short robe. I could also picture it mostly open revealing her beautiful body underneath.

"My lavender robe? That sounds interesting, how about the marabou slippers too?" came the reply with a smile icon attached.

My cock was growing as I thought about that vision, sending the following "I wish I were taking the measurements, fill me in when Larry gets there, I love you!" I was finding it hard to work as my mind was filled with my wife meeting our friend at the door wearing next to nothing. The only response from Jolene was "I love you too!" with the smile icon and a kiss icon. Then my screen indicated Jolene was away. My mind began wandering as I tried to get back into my work.

About 45 minutes later my IM popped up with my wife's name and only a kiss icon on the screen. Next came our standard…"r u there?"

I replied "Yes, how are you doing?'

Jolene…"Larry is here…he liked the robe!"

My mind went to perv immediately "How is Larry?" trying to be cool.

"Larry is fine…I am sitting on his lap…he has my robe open…my legs are spread…his fingers are feeling my pussy…it's hard to type"

My response was that it was hard on my end too! I wasn't just talking about typing either.

"My pussy is so hot…his fingers are so long…I have to go…see you tonight…I love you!" and then no more came from my wife's computer except the "Away" icon again.

I had not even calmed down yet when my cell phone rang. It was my wife Jolene, "Honey, I am totally naked now and about to climb on top of Larry, he wants to know if this is all ok with us, I told him it was. Honey his cock is so hard now I have to go, please hurry home I will need you later" I told her I loved her and we said quick goodbyes before hanging up the phones.

The rest of the day I walked around with a half hard cock thinking of my beautiful wife fucking Larry, sucking Larry and just enjoying having sex with our friend. Finally quitting time came around and I packed up to head home. On the way home I gave my wife our customary call to see if there was anything she needed. The answering machine came on and I figured either she did not want to be interrupted (how could Larry last so long?) or she was not at home. When I arrived home only my wife's mini-van was in the driveway. I made my way inside and found my wonderful wife sleeping in the backyard on the lounger wearing only her thong bikini bottoms and an even darker tan. Her oiled body was glistening from a slight sweat and the aromatic oils. I could barely keep my hands off of my wife as I gently rubbed her back, trailing my hands down her fine ass cheeks.

As I woke Jolene she smiled and sat up giving me a big hug and kiss. I asked her if she wanted something to drink and she said she would get it and that I should have a seat and relax. I watched my wife walk away from me toward the house, her tanned ass moving suggestively with each step atop her long legs. A moment later Jolene exited the house carrying two ice cold beers, her breasts moving in rhythm with her hips. As my wife sat down on the edge of the lounger she handed me a beer and leaned back in her chair. There in front of me was my beautiful wife, naked chest and barely covered pussy, rubbing the cold beer bottle over her nipples making them hard and erect. I removed my shirt, shoes, socks, pants and underwear and sat there in my sipping my beer while rubbing my cock and watching my wife. Jolene peeled her thong bikini bottoms down her long legs and tossed them towards the house. This was when I first noticed her pussy was now completely shaved; the small patch of blonde hair was gone. With a sexy grin my wife asked me if I wanted to hear how her day went.

Jolene went on to tell me how she had greeted Larry at the door when had come over that morning. Her short satin lavender robe barely covering her neatly trimmed pussy, the belt loosely tied so that her breasts were almost visible as she stood before our friend. Jolene's fingers were tracing her bare pussy as she continued her story. Larry wasted no time in reaching out and taking her around the waist while bending down to kiss her. As they were kissing one hand found the robe's belt and untied it, moving then to her supple tits. Jolene asked Larry if he would rather go upstairs to continue the conversation and before entering the bedroom she stopped to send me the IM. While my wife was sending me the IM Larry was playing with her pussy and sucking on her nipples. Larry's fingers were moving slowly in and out of my wife's pussy as she was trying to type a message to me earlier in the morning and now her own fingers were moving slowly in and out of her pussy as she continued the story.

From our home office Larry and my wife made their way to our bedroom where Jolene made the call to my office as she was sitting on Larry's chest. Putting down the phone my wife turned to the 69 position and began sucking our friend's cock while he licked her pussy. Jolene told me this continued for quite some time, she having a body shaking orgasm before turning around and sliding her wet pussy over our friend's waiting cock. My own cock was in my hands, stroking and pulling on my own cock as my wife continued detailing how good it felt having Larry's cock in her pussy. Jolene described how Larry took her by the hips and fucked her good while she rolled her nipples in her fingers. My wife told me that Larry had great staying power and as she started her second orgasm our friend began pumping his cock deep and hard into her pussy, filling it with his cum until it was running from her and down his balls. Jolene collapsed on Larry's chest and they lay together for quite a while kissing and fondling each other before deciding to take a shower.

While showering they continued kissing and playing until Larry asked if he could shave her pussy completely. Jolene grabbed our razor and soaped up what little hair she had on her pussy. Handing the razor to Larry he slid down between her legs and carefully shaved every hair from her tanned body, finishing by burying his tongue in her twat while holding her ass with is big hands. By now Larry was hard again and Jolene pulled him up into the cascading water. Turning her back to our friend and spreading her legs she offered her pussy once again to the carpenter. Taking the cue Larry began a long slow fucking of my wife with the water cascading over both of them. About this time I was about to cum in my own hand and my wife was moving her hips in rhythm with her fingers in her pussy. I got out of my chair and moved to my wife, helping her from her chair and bending her over the patio table. With my wife's long tanned legs spread in the afternoon sun I slipped my cock into her pussy, grabbed her by the hips and began my own assault on her. My wife's tits were pressed to the table; sweat was beading up on both of us as I emptied my balls into her well-fucked pussy. That night we barbequed naked, had dinner and fell asleep in each other's arms, satisfied and drained.

That was Tuesday and today is Saturday. Jolene is wearing a very tight pair of boy shorts that ride low on her hips and high on her ass. My wife's naked pussy is tight against the thin white material and leaves almost nothing to the imagination. Her tight white tank top ends just below her breasts and her large nipples are prominent on her tits. Jolene is preparing breakfast; we are expecting Larry and his brother today to start building the patio cover. Yes, Larry had actually taken the measurements before leaving on Tuesday and was due today with the materials and his brother as his helper. I was sitting on the patio in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt while watching my wife finish the preparations for breakfast and setting the table. I couldn't help but want to run my hands over her find body and give her a quick fucking before our friend showed up but she would have nothing of that, pushing my hands away every time she came near, telling me I would have to wait. Watching my wife prance around the house barefoot and scantily clad always gives me an erection, especially when I know other men are going to be able to enjoy the vision and possibly the reality of her fine body.

It wasn't much past eight in the morning when the doorbell rang and Jolene moved seductively to the door. My wife opened the door slowly as the light cascaded in and welcomed our friend Larry and his brother, giving each of them a big hug before turning and walking in front of them toward the kitchen and the backyard. From where I sat I could see both men admiring my wife's ass as she moved away from them and into the backyard. Larry and I shook hands as he reached the table and he introduced us to his younger brother Lance. Lance was 34 years old and built like a rugby player, much stockier than Larry with a head of dark curly hair. Although Larry had just introduced us Lance was captured with my wife and his eyes betrayed his thoughts as he snapped out of his daydream. Jolene just laughed and asked if she could get them something to drink as she asked them to sit down for breakfast. Leaving us at the table we all watched as my sexy wife made her way back into the kitchen for coffee and juice.

Larry excused himself to go to the restroom as Lance and I began talking about building the patio cover. A few minutes into the conversation I looked past Lance into the kitchen and saw my wife in an embrace with Larry, his hands cupping her ass and holding her tight to him. Lance noticed my distraction and turned his head toward the kitchen as we both watched Jolene's hand move to Larry's crotch and Larry's hand move to my wife's large breasts. Turning back toward me Lance smiled and while standing said it looked like his brother needed some help. In the kitchen my wife was sandwiched between the two men and while Lance was in the process of pulling her tank top over her head Larry had hooked his fingers in her boy shorts and had started their journey down her legs. Jolene had Larry's cock out of his pants and turning her head my direction blew me a kiss before sliding down to her knees in front of our friend. As my wife sucked Larry's hard cock into her mouth I knew it was going to be a while before the patio cover started going up.

Lance had dropped his pants by the time I entered the kitchen and my wife was holding his hard cock in her small hand, pumping it up and down as she sucked and licked his brother's dick. I could see Larry's legs begin to tighten as he grabbed Jolene by the back of the head and pulled her face to his crotch, filling my wife's mouth with his cum. Jolene continued sucking Larry's cock until it was flaccid and empty all the while making sure his brother Lance's cock was hard in her hand. As my wife let Larry's dick slip from her mouth she turned to face Lance's dick and with cum on her chin and a smile on her face began licking the head of his dick. Lance's cock is larger than his brother's and my wife was using both hands to stuff it in her mouth. By now Jolene was in full lust, grabbing Lance by his ass and pulling him deep into her hungry mouth. Lance for his part had both hands full of my wife's hair and was fucking her mouth with long hard thrusts. It wasn't long before Jolene was taking another load of cum however this time she could not take it all and copious amounts of Lance's white semen was running down her chin and dropping on her tits. My wife continued milking Lance until he too was soft and as she pulled her face away a long string of cum trailed from the head of his dick down onto her already cum covered chest.

Jolene stood up and taking a dishtowel from the sink wiped her chest off and cleaned her face of the two brothers' cum. My own cock was hard and I knew that sometime soon it would be wrapped up in my wife's hot pussy. Jolene excused herself to go upstairs as Lance began pulling his pants back on and Larry still sat in a chair at the kitchen table. As Lance finished buttoning his pants he turned and asked me if this was all okay with me, as he had not believed his brother when Larry had told him of the events of the past week. I explained that I enjoy watching my wife fuck other men, especially men who were considerate of her and who could be trusted to take care of her. I explained that we had known Larry for a while and often Jolene and I would role-play her fucking Larry while I watched and last weekend was the culmination of that role-playing. The three of us made our way back to the patio table where Jolene had previously set the table for breakfast while I asked Lance if he was capable of being a gentleman in this situation. Lance assured me that this was not going to be a problem and asked if they should get started building.

As my wife emerged from the kitchen wearing only her thong bikini bottoms, her tanned breasts topped by erect nipples and her sexy smile enchanting the three of us I suggested we wait until after breakfast……….