Jolene Becomes Our Poker Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred took the lead and asked what the conditions would be and if she really meant it. My wife said she definitely meant it as long as it was discreet and her conditions were met. Bill chimed in and asked how many conditions she was going to have. Jolene responded "Condition one, no strangers come to this game without my permission...say yes!" Six immediate yeses. "Second, the highest bidder will be my first of the evening, after that negotiate with Bernard. Bernard will only be able to fuck me after all paying customers." Fred spoke up and asked what was up with having to pay to which my wife replied, "Your payment will be for whatever you want from your poker whore. I will dress however you want, talk however you want, act however you want and do whatever you want. Your money will pay for my lingerie, sex toys, perfume, music, food for you old fuckers and whatever you want from me." It was still very quite in the room as my wife finished with "What I want from you is to be treated like a first class whore, no rough stuff but plenty of sex and when the game is over I want to be treated like a princess, what do you say?"

Jerry surprised us all by throwing a hundred on the table and telling my wife that next month he wanted to see her in a black lace cat suit as he rose from the table showing everyone his hard cock. Jolene left Don's thigh and made her way to Jerry, embracing him passionately and pressing her naked body against his. He was cupping her fine ass in his hands as he pulled her closer, still kissing her as she stroked his cock with her small hands. They broke their kiss as my wife slid down Jerry's body, planting small kisses on him until she reached his hard cock. We all watched as my wife swirled the large head of his cock with her tongue. Jolene licked his shaft and sucked each of his balls one at a time before beginning sucking him off in earnest. Jerry held my wife's head in his hands as she slurped his dick in front of us, her spit dripping from her lips with each thrust. She was moaning as Jerry erupted in her mouth, she sucked his cock clean as he continued pumping his cock in her mouth. Jolene stood and kissed Jerry giving him back a little bit of his own juice before turning to face the rest of us.

My wife smiled and picked up her money, moving it around her body slowly. Turning and walking away she said over her shoulder, "Let Bernard know how you want your little poker whore next month, I will be ready!" I knew poker night would never be the same again as I turned and looked at five men staring at me eagerly.

12