Jolene Ch. 01

Story Info
They lose their virginity to older girl.
5.7k words
4.5
33.5k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

Bobby came bounding into my room out of breath. We both had turned eighteen the same week, and our biggest bummer was we were still virgins. It was the beginning of summer, 1964. The Mustang was the car of my fantasies, Vietnam was the stuff of my nightmares and Bobby's cousin, Jolene, was the star in my dreams.

"Richard, Richard, Richard," he shouted, gripped both my shoulders and shook me. I knocked his hands away.

"What the fuck, dude? Mellow out."

"I did it, man! I did it!" He punched me lightly in the chest. I punched back a little harder.

"Knock it off! Did what?"

"I fucked Jolene last night!" My jaw dropped open.

"Bullshit!"

"No bullshit."

"No bullshit? You fucked your cousin?" Bobby nodded his head and continued to flash a big grin. "No bullshit!"

"Holy shit," I muttered and dropped down on the edge of my bed. "Jolene? Damn." I looked up quickly. "Sit your fuck lucky ass down and tell me everything." Bobby sat on the floor.

"Okay, man. Let me say, this chick is a real mind fuck. She did the whole thing. I swear I'd still be a virgin if she hadn't taken me by the hand."

"Jolene," I whispered as he talked.

Jolene lived on a farm in Oklahoma, and her family came out a few days ago for a summer vacation to California. She was four years older and so cute. She had amazing tits, and her ass made me hyperventilate. With the intense summer heat here in the San Joaquin Valley, she usually wore little more than short-shorts and a halter top. She was almost always bare footed.

"Everybody split leaving Jolene and me alone," Bobby continued. "She wanted to go for a walk. Well, you know how dark it gets out in the vineyards. It stayed pretty warm last night. Man it was so heavy. The sky was filled with stars, the crickets were chirping. and Jolene just stopped, put her arms around me and kissed me. Tongue and everything!"

This almost drove me crazy. I had flirted a little with her the day before, and I thought she had returned the flirt. Of course I couldn't believe it was even possible she'd find me remotely attractive.

"We made out for a long time, and then she says, right out of the blue, 'You wanna fuck me?' Crap man, I nearly fainted!"

"Oh my god! And you said?"

"I said, 'hell yes!' Now get this. She says, 'Okay, but first you have to eat my pussy.' Then she presses those humongo boobs into my chest, blows in my ear and whispers, 'If you make me cum with your tongue, I'll let you fuck me with your cock.'"

"Holly crap, Bobby! You've never eaten pussy!"

"I know. I told her. She just laughed and said, 'I'll teach ya'." He spoke her part in his pathetic imitation of an Oklahoma drawl.

"Shit! Bobby I can't believe this."

"It gets better, bro. She lifted up her skirt, took my hand and placed on her pussy. Dude! No panties!"

"You son of a bitch!"

"And then she says, 'Feel how wet I am.' Bro, it was the pinnacle moment of my life. I now have nothing to live for."

"Fuck you, man! Finish your story."

"So I kinda got lost feeling how wet she was. I mean really lost. So warm and smooth and soft and, did I say wet?" I punched his shoulder. "Her pussy had little folds inside like petals on a flower. Freaking incredible! She moaned and rolled her hips against my hand. Shit, I almost blew off in my jeans."

All I could do is groan. This was agonizing in a wonderful sort of way. Bobby lay down on the floor and folded his hands behind his head. My cock was so hard I had to adjust it in my pants.

"I started sliding one of my fingers in and out of her cunt. Damn it was so wet and tight. After a little bit, she grabbed my hand and said, 'Feel this.' She moved one of my fingers around and placed on a hard little nub just near the top her pussy. When I touched it, she shivered and said, 'That's the spot, my clitty. Rub it, darlin'.' We stood between the grapevine rows, dude, and I finger fucked Jolene."

I fell back on the bed and covered my face. "Mother fucker! You lucky, lucky bastard!"

"I haven't even got to the good part yet."

"You gotta be shittin' me."

"We're standing there and I'm finger banging her like a mad man, when all of sudden, she pushes mu hand away, lowers the hem of her skirt and sits down right in the dirt. Then she lifts the front of it up, spreads her legs and says, 'Now let your tongue do what your finger was doing.'" Bobby stopped and took a deep breath. I sat up on one elbow.

"If you don't finish this story right now, you' will never see the light of day." Bobby laughed.

"I dropped to my knees and fell foreword into her crotch. I did what I was commanded. I tongue her hole and licked her clit. She showed me some tricks to make the clit pop out. The hotter she got the fatter it got. I could almost suck on it. She liked that. Once I figured that out, I sucked her clit and finger her cunt until she started screaming. Scared the crap out of me. I was afraid someone would hear and think I was killing her"

Bobby took a deep breath and laughed. "But she started giggling after a few seconds, patted me on the head and said, 'Good boy.' Now here's your reward. Come on, get those pants down.' The moon started to rise and now I could see her. Her belly and legs were exposed and her knees were bent up. I swear I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I stripped my pants off so fast, my cock came dancing out. She laughed at me and said, 'Come on and put that big cock in mama.'

"I fell between her knees and put my hands on either side of her shoulders. She told me to kiss her and we stayed like that for several minutes just kissing. All of a sudden, she hooked her feet behind my butt and pulled my hips down. I don't know how it did it, but my cock went straight into her like it had a homing device. The muscles of her cunt squeezed down on it a couple of times, and like a fucking volcano, I blew off without giving her pussy one fucking stroke."

I just shook my head trying to assimilate this information. Bobby's story had inflamed my imagination to heights I'd never climbed.

"I was embarrassed," he continued, "because I came so fast, but she just kissed me and told me it was okay. I would last longer the next time."

"The next time? Fuck you, man." I sat up and scowled. "This isn't fair. I'm going to die a freaking virgin."

"Well, dude, check it out. The last thing she said to me, 'Tell your little friend to come hang."

"What little friend?"

"Don't be a stupid fuck, Richard. I think she's on some crusade to turn boys into men. She wants to make you a man. Dude, Jolene wants to fuck you."

I was stunned. I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes. I pictured Jolene lying on her back in the vineyard with her legs spread and me on top. A wonderfully terrifying image.

"Maybe we have died and gone to heaven," Bobby said and started laughing.

"And Jolene is our angel." I looked at him. "We should make her the Patron Saint of Virgin Boys."

****************

That night, after masturbating to a fantasy fuck with Jolene, I dreamed I was falling down a long slippery tunnel into a yawning mouth of uncertain doom.

In the morning, I couldn't wait any longer. I went into the bathroom, dropped my shorts and fondled my balls. My cock made an immediate response, and I wrapped my fingers around it and began to stroke. I wanted to cum now before going over to Bobby's, just in case I got lucky with Jolene; I didn't want to cum the second she got near my cock. My first time had to not only last, it had to impress her. I knew, of course, that none of that would happen and it was all just the miserable angst of a virgin teenage boy desperate to be a man.

Standing over the toilet, I held some waded up tissue in one hand and stroked my cock with the other. I imagined Jolene stood behind and had reached around. It was her hand stroking my cock. That took about forty-nine seconds before I pressed the tissue to the head of my cock, and blew my load, dropping it into the toilet with a flush.

Finally around eleven in the morning, I cut across two backyards and one fence, outran Buster the pit bull and leaped over the fence and cruised into Bobby's backyard. It was a gloriously sunny day, and the heat was already creeping up to the low nineties. To my great fortune, Jolene sat on the back porch wearing a pink tube top and short, short cut-off jeans. Her bare feet hung over the edge of the porch. She had cute pink toes nails. Her head was down and her long auburn hair hung forward as she brushed it in long, slow strokes. The morning sun made it shine.

"Hey, Jolene." She flipped her hair back over her head and smiled.

"Hi, Richard," she replied in that sexy Oklahoma accent. "What's up with you?"

"Not much. Brushing your hair?"

"Yes, but it's so much nicer when someone else does it. Wanna brush my hair." Her cute lips curled in a half smile. Her eyes twinkled.Geez, she's so hot!

"Sure." She handed me the brush and her finger tips slid along my hand.

"Sit behind me, darlin', and put your legs on either side of me." I moved into position.

"Start at the bottom and work your way up in slow, short strokes." She placed her hands on my bare calves and briefly caressed my legs. I ran the brush through her hair, little strokes at first, growing longer until I reached the top of her head.

"Hummm. That feels nice." She rubbed my legs again. "You've got nice legs, Richard."

"Thanks. You have beautiful hair."

"Oh, you're too sweet."

I figured I may as well go for broke. This was my cubic centimeter of chance. I wasn't going to let it slip away.

"And it's not just your hair, Jolene. Everything about you is beautiful."

"Aren't you precious?" Her hands moved up and down my legs from my ankles to my thighs. The feeling was exquisite.

"What else do you think about me is beautiful?" She turned her head back and looked at me from the corner of one eye. "A girl likes to hear those things."

"Everything is beautiful!"

"Oh, you can do better than that. Come on now." She pinched my inner thigh and giggled.

"Your...lips and...eyes and...well, Jolene, you've got the most glorious...breasts I've never seen." Jolene laughed and slapped me. "Not to mention your legs and everything else in between."

"Why Richard, I do believe you're trying to seduce me." She looked back at me again and giggled some more.

She wiggled her butt so that it fit more snuggly into my open legs. She rocked her hips up and down.

"Oooo. Somebody's standing tall." Jolene reached a hand behind her and slid it down between us. She rubbed her finger tips over the head of my erect cock bulging through my shorts. I leaned my face into her hair and inhaled deeply.

"You smell so good."

"No body's home, Richard. Wanna go check out the basement?" Bobby and I had made the basement our man cave. There was an old sofa, a chair and a radio, and a small refrigerator.

"Sure." I jumped up and my boner was caught in an odd and uncomfortable fold of my shorts. I started to adjust it and she stopped me.

"Let me fix that for you, sweetie." Her mouth hung slightly open. Her eyes locked onto mine. She slid her delicate hand down the front of my shorts, wrapped her fingers around my cock and gently pulled it to an upright position.

"There," she cooed with a smile. "Did that make it all better?" She pulled her hand out and patted the front of my shorts. With a giggled, Jolene ran into the house. I took a deep breath, looked up at the sky and whispered, "Thank you."

Me and my boner stumbled down the basement stairway. I was excited and scared at the same time. I felt like I did the first time I climbed aboard a giant rollercoaster. Jolene was on the sofa with her legs draped over one the arms, swinging them back and forth. She smiled so sweetly.

"I saw you checking me out the minute me and my folks arrived. Her eyes trailed down to the bulge in my shorts. "Been here four days now, and I started thinking, what's that boy waitin' for." She reclined on the sofa, raised her arms over her head and her breasts swelled in the tube top.

"I reckoned you were either gay or shy, but it doesn't look that way now," she giggled. "Then I figured out you boys. You've never gone all the way, have you?"

I sighed heavily. "A million times in my head, Jolene, but never for real."

"Oh, you poor baby. Well, mama's gonna fix that." She slid over on the sofa and patted next to her.

"Before I leave this summer, you boys are gonna be regular studs." She laughed heartily.

"You don't mind a girl who knows what she wants and goes after it, do you?"

I sat down next to her and brushed her hair away from her face.

She blew a tiny air kiss at me, and I lowered my mouth to hers. I knew how to kiss. I had gotten that far, many times. But her lips were the sweetest ever. Our tongues met and circled around each other. She moaned softly. She put one hand behind my head and the other on my leg and reached all the way into my mouth with her tongue. I moaned and brought one hand to one of her breasts and squeezed.

"Uh hu. That's it," she mumbled between our lips. I pulled the tube top down and ran my fingers over her nipple. It became erect to my touch, and all over the areola, little bumps popped up.

"Hummmm, lick it, darlin'."

I kissed and tongued my way from her mouth, down her neck across her breasts and began licking her nipple. She cradled my head in her arms.

"Suck mama's titty, baby." Talking like we were mother and son made it even hotter. I worried my masturbation before coming over might not be very effective. I felt like I could cum at any moment.

I pulled out her other breasts and took them both in my hands, kissing one and then the other. I alternated licking and sucking, and Jolene squirmed under me. Her hands roamed my shoulders, and finally she pulled my tank top up and over my head. I pulled her tube top down, and she raised her hips while I pulled it off her legs.

I sat their looking at her. She was a vision of paradise. I ran my hands along her legs, inside her thighs and she relaxed and let her legs fall to the side. I marveled at the softness of her skin. She popped the snap on her shorts, lowered the zipper and raised her hips again. Her eyes never left mine. Her breath was ragged. I pulled her shorts down over her feet and tossed them on the floor. Her legs fell back open again, and I had my first glimpse of her pussy. I just stared for the longest time. Finally I looked up at her. She had such an angelic smile.

"You like?" She asked barely audible. I looked back at her crotch. There wasn't a trace of hair on her it. The mound between her legs looked swollen. The outer lips of her vagina were slightly ajar, and a trace of moisture had built-up around the opening. She threw one leg over the back of the sofa, and her vagina opened wide. The inside was bright like pink rose petals. The clitty that Bobby spoke of was clearly visible. I looked back into her eyes.

"I...I...I don't know what to say, Jolene. You...are the most...beautiful woman I've ever seen." I looked up and down her body. She took one foot and reached out with her toes catching the top of my shorts and pushed down with her foot.

"I showed you mine," she said, and flashed her wickedly cute smile. I quickly undid my shorts and let them fall. My seven inch cock was, needless to say, at full attention.

"Come stand closer to me." I moved from the end of the sofa to where her head reclined.

"Put one foot up here," she said patting the sofa seat. "Let mama have a good look." She stared straight up into my groin and examined the underside of my testicles and penis. She reached up, took my balls in one hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock. I let out a loud groan that made her laugh.

"I just knew you were gonna have a nice piece of meat. Come closer." I knelt part way with my knees against the edge of the sofa. She looked carefully at the head of my cock, leaned in and gave it a kiss. She looked at me and smiled. I had a shit eatin' grin from ear to ear.

She brought her face even closer, licked my cock head, and then lowered her lips around it taking me into her mouth. I felt like fainting. I stood there staring at this dream-scene.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned and pulled off my swollen member. "I just love to suck a nice fat cock."

Diving in again, her mouth completely engulfed me. It literally disappeared into her face. She held it that way for a few moments and looked up at me making eye contact. Then she slowly withdrew her mouth away until her lips stayed sealed just over the tip of my cock. She let go with a loud sucking smack.

"Yummy!" She smiled, stroked it a few times, tickled my balls and looked up.

"Climb on top, darlin', and let's sixty-nine. Show mama how good you can eat pussy."

I couldn't wait. I lowered my face into her crotch and presented my cock to her mouth. She didn't suck it at first. I felt her tongue sliding up and down the under side. I gently touched her pussy lips and spread them with my fingers. I wanted a good look before sending my tongue in.

The aroma of her pussy was intoxicating. I traced a finger over the inner lips and softly rubbed her clit. Jolene's hips twitched slightly.Okay, here it goes.

I stuck out my tongue and let its tip follow the route my finger had just taken. I avoided her clit for now, and just drew little circles all around the inner lips. Jolene moaned and swallowed my cock.

I darted into her vagina as deep as I could go touching and tasting. We were both moaning. The sensation of her mouth on my cock was heavenly. The taste of her cunt was divine. I lapped and licked and finally rubbed my lips and tongue over her clit. A little whimper squeaked out of Jolene. Her hips began to move under me pushing up into my face. Her hands gripped my ass cheeks and she pulled my rhythmically up and down sliding my cock in and out of her mouth.Oh my god!

I put a finger on either side of Jolene's clit, as Bobby had instructed, and gently pulled upward. Her clit popped out and I started sucking on it. She instantly pulled off my cock and squealed.

"That's it, Richard. Eat my pussy."

My nose was buried in her vagina. I took deep breaths and held it while I sucked with joyful abandon. I used two fingers on one hand to help keep the clit exposed, and with the other hand, I slid two fingers into her vagina. Jolene thrashed under me, moaning, groaning and whimpering. She had stopped sucking my cock altogether.

"Oh, golly gee, Richard. You gonna make mama cum, sweetie." She buried her face into my balls and hugged my hips tightly. Her pussy humped my face.

"Ahhhhhhh. That's it, baby." Her vagina became so much wetter, and the juice bubbled in my nasal breath. "Uuuuuuu, shit, Richard!" And all at once, Jolene was a gushing flood of orgasmic release. I could feel a blast of heat come off her. I pulled her knees back and rotated her hips up slightly. I put my whole mouth over her vagina, and swallowed her flood of juice. I rubbed her clit with my chin and her anus with my nose. She screamed and screamed and screamed.Holy crap, I hope no one is home.

After a few seconds, she locked her legs around my head and started giggling. We lay like that for several minutes without talking. My face was still completely buried in her wetness. Her face rested against my balls.

Finally she relaxed her legs, and I rolled to the side, almost falling off the sofa. She laughed and pulled me close.

"Richard, Richard, Richard. You sure you've never licked a pussy before?"

I laughed and grunted an unintelligible negative.

"Well, you sure did good, darlin'. I nearly fainted." She sat up and looked at me. "Come here and give a kiss."

I rotated on the sofa and gave her pussy a kiss goodbye. She giggled, and as I passed her breasts, I kissed each nipple, snuggled into her and planted my lips on hers. It was a long, deep kiss, and I could tell Jolene tasted herself on my mouth.

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers
12